Keijo!!!!!!!! (2016)

競女!!!!!!!!

Comments – Keijo!!!!!!!!

This is the general discussion topic for the anime “Keijo!!!!!!!!,” in which you can post just about anything that’s too generalised for the episode section and doesn’t quite have a review character. You may also want to reply to any existing comments, but please note that spoilers are strictly forbidden in this topic.
  •  
The amount of worked in stereotypes, very typical cliches, butt/breast puns and butt/breast related metaphors with pretty much shameless homage to a fair amount of popular anime keep it right on the borderline between so ridiculous it's painful and so ridiculous it's hilarious.
My favorite : Gates of Bootylon shamelessly stolen from Unlimited Blade Works

To be honest, it definitely earned its Ecchi tag given the strong focus on showing off Butts and Breasts, but with how ridiculous the entire series is I'm struggling with actually seeing it as erotic at any given moment.
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
  •  
  • Rate
  • Bookmark
  • Favourite

Ratings

Overall Rating
My Own Rating
Calculated Value3.29 = 66%Toplist#3062

Member Statistics

Recent Ratings

Top Contributors

Recent Polls

Personalized Lists

Discord

Do you like helping others find an anime they’re looking for or do you simply enjoy telling others about anime? If so, we recommend adding a link to the respective anime page here on aniSearch to your posts. This way you not only make it much easier for the recipient of your post to find what you’re talking about, you also offer them a plethora of details about the anime!