- Episodes4 (~)
- Release Date20. Feb 1999
- Main genresDrama
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromManga
- Target GroupMale
- Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuiokuhenるろうに剣心 -明治剣客浪漫譚- 追憶編Status: CompletedRelease Date: 20.02.1999 ‑ 22.09.1999Studio: Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.
- Rurouni Kenshin: Trust & BetrayalStatus: CompletedRelease Date: 2000
- Synonyms: Rurouni Kenshin - Tsuiokuhen OVA, Samurai X: Reminiscence, Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal
Nineteenth century Japan: a land torn by rebellion and civil warfare; small bands of soldiers roam the land, seeking to overthrow the tyrannical Tokugawa Shogunate. Enter the young orphan Kenshin, trained as a fighter by the master swordsman Hiko. Kenshin's desire for peace is at odds with his brutal life, and the tension seems unreconcilable until he meets a mysterious woman named Tomoe. The enigmatic Tomoe's actions may show Kenshin that another life can exist for him, or may instead conceal a destructive secret. Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal Director's Cut follows the progress of the rebellion against the Shogunate and the complex evolution of Kenshin's and Tomoe's involvement, and reveals how Kenshin received the distinctive cross-shaped facial scar that gives the film its name.
Anime New Items
- Rurouni Kenshin: Trust & Betrayal - Limited Edition [Blu-ray]24. August 2011[Blu-ray]Anime
- Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal + The Motion Picture + Reflections - Collector’s Edition21. November 2006Anime
- Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal + Reflection - Director’s Cut6. December 2005Anime
- Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal + The Motion Picture + Reflections17. May 2004Anime
- Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal - Director’s Cut20. May 2003Anime
- Samurai X: Betrayal17. March 2003Anime
- Samurai X: Trust27. January 2003Anime
- Samurai X: Betrayal14. November 2000Anime
- Samurai X: Trust10. October 2000Anime
- Wish List
Anime Images (48 Screenshots)
Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it.
I will bear your pain for you now, and find a path of repentance.
A sword is a weapon. Kenjutsu is the art of killing. Whatever pretty words you use to speak of it, this is its true nature. What Kaoru-dono says are the words of one who has never dirtied her hands. An idealistic joke….I like Kaoru-dono’s idealism better than its true nature. If one can ask so much, I want the world to accept this joke as its true nature.
You believe that the strong exist to cull the weak. To use them as food. But you are mistaken . . . The strong exist, not to feed off of the weak, but to protect them!
The scar of my past will determine my future!