Jewelry The Animation (2018)

ジュエリー ジ アニメーション

As we wish to protect our visitors and members from any unpleasant surprises and as youth protection is a matter of great import to us, aniSearch’s basic setting for any of its pages is “Safe for Work.” Registered members can change this setting using their profile management and thus disable this warning for their own account.

Any explicit contents and materials are only accessible to members who successfully went through the age verification process and have thus proved to us that they are 18 years of age or older. This age verification can be acquired in one of two ways: you can either use the following page to request a free of charge, but manual verification or you can acquire it automatically by purchasing one of our Premium Membership plans (only Paypal).

Reviews – Jewelry The Animation

This topic contains short as well as longer reviews on the anime “Jewelry The Animation” and is by no means the right place for general discussions! Each post must be a stand-alone review that you wrote yourself. Each review should cover certain core aspects: plot, characters and a have a personal conclusion. Feel free to comment on existing reviews using the comment function.
  •  
  • Story
  • Animation
  • Characters
  • Music
  • Eroticism
** Sorry if you don't understand something, I used google translator to translate all my review that I already had in Spanish.

"Normal situation of a married couple"

They introduce us to a married couple who are spending the New Year together watching television waiting for the sunrise, in which Sou, the husband, falls asleep, for which Sachi decides to wake him up in a very peculiar way.
As you can see there is not much background or many things, they do not seek to put a million things into a story as simple as this, or rather something that happens in the daily lives of many couples who do not have children.

Here we simply see two characters, where one of them is annoyed by his mother to give him a grandson and, in an indirect way, you can see Sachi's face with that feeling that she also wants, all this added in a very "original" way. to wake up Sou, because it creates an environment for us totally to form a family and this is what all this hentai is about of a couple making love, with the intention of having a child. Nothing positive but nothing negative either totally wholesome and vanilla, after so much crap of stories that hentais bring out in great numbers, something of this style is not bad at all, a little romantic sex.

Regarding the animation it was average, with some flaws without a doubt and with a lack of detail in the movements but totally passable, the character design being only two, does not end up standing out much but gives the feeling of a normal couple who love each other They live their day to day without any eccentricity. Then we have the music that for this style of story was very good in the background, it gave a certain tranquility and that touch of vanilla, the seiyuus did not have to do extreme work so there was not much to highlight for that part.
To conclude this anime is purely wholesome, purely a scene that happens daily around the world, in couples who live together or who are married, it is practically an animation of any random person having sex with the person they love, but without any type of things added, that is to say with toys, spanking or pulling hair, simply quiet sex and well, as I mentioned before, practically making love.

I especially enjoyed it because of the fact that there is so much crap in this world of hentai or doujins, something of this style never hurts, but I will not deny that the fact that it is so normal made me bored, and this is more than anything to how hentais have accustomed us, to putting us in fantasy situations and things that are totally out of the ordinary, and by giving us some "normality" in this anime because I did not enjoy it so much. It was good but not as much as one really expects.

Recommended for anyone who wants to see some of the "good" of hentai, where you will not have any of those tags like: rape, ntr, ugly bastard and this style of things, just love.

Thank you for reading,

ANONBABY.
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
1× Recommendations received
  •  
  • Rate
  • Bookmark
  • Favourite

Ratings

Overall Rating
My Own Rating
Calculated Value2.62 = 52%Toplist#8001

Member Statistics

Recent Ratings

Top Contributors

Recent Polls

Personalized Lists

Discord

Do you like helping others find an anime they’re looking for or do you simply enjoy telling others about anime? If so, we recommend adding a link to the respective anime page here on aniSearch to your posts. This way you not only make it much easier for the recipient of your post to find what you’re talking about, you also offer them a plethora of details about the anime!
aniSearch.com only uses its own cookies for technical purposes, it does not collect or transfer personal data from you without your knowledge.