- Episodes1 (~)
- Release Date16. Jul 2008
- Main genresRomantic Drama
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromVisual Novel
- Target GroupMale
- Clannad: Mou Hitotsu no Sekai - Tomoyo-henクラナド もうひとつの世界 智代編Status: CompletedRelease Date: 16.07.2008Studio: Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.
- Clannad: Another World - Tomoyo ArcStatus: CompletedRelease Date: 05.05.2009
- Synonyms: Clannad: Another World - Tomoyo Chapter, Clannad: Episode 24
Anime New Items
- Clannad + Clannad: After Story - Complete Series: Steelbook Stackpack [Blu-ray]28. April 2020[Blu-ray]Anime
- Clannad: Season 1+2 - Complete Series [Blu-ray]5. December 2017[Blu-ray]Anime
- Clannad5. August 2013Anime
- Clannad - Part 2/230. July 2012Anime
- Clannad [Blu-ray]8. November 2011[Blu-ray]Anime
- Clannad - Stackpack15. June 2010Anime
- Clannad - Part 2/2 (OwS)5. May 2009Anime
- Wish List
Anime Images (24 Screenshots)
A girl I don’t know…She isn’t talking to me…She’s probably talking to someone in her heart.
I hate this town. It’s too filled with memories I’d rather forget. I go to school every day, hang out with my friends, and then go home. There’s no place I’d rather not go ever again. I wonder if anything will ever change? Will that day ever come?
If you feel like crying you shouldn’t hold back your tears. You should let it all out while you still can.. because when you get bigger sometimes you can’t cry even if you have something to cry about.
Nagisa lost consciousness over and over again; waking up and passing out because of the pain. It was cruel to watch. I wanted to cover my eyes and hide. It stretched on and on with no end in sight. I lost track of time. It felt like an eternity. I was so close to passing out myself. After a while, I felt like my heart couldn’t take it anymore. I felt like I had run out of hope.
After work was rough on me. It was even worse when I had a day off. I would throw my money away just to kill time. To stay away from home, I was hiding from reality because it was the only thing holding me together. I hate this town, but even if I moved away, I wouldn’t have anywhere to go; anything to do. I tried to shut everything out; to live without thinking of anything. I wanted to wipe my mind clean. I wanted to forget what happened. Everything I did was wrong. Everything was a mistake. The fact that I met her, the fact that we fell in love, that we got married, the fact that we had a baby…It was all one big mistake I couldn’t take back.