- Episodes12 (~)
- Release Date04. Oct 2006
- Main genresAction
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromManga
- Target GroupAdult, Male
- Black Lagoon: The Second Barrageブラックラグーン The Second BarrageStatus: CompletedRelease Date: 04.10.2006 ‑ 19.12.2006Studio: MADHOUSE Inc.
- Black Lagoon: The Second BarrageStatus: CompletedRelease Date: 18.01.2008 ‑ 11.04.2008
- Synonyms: Black Lagoon 2nd Season, Black Lagoon Saison 2
A recent string of murders is the talk of the town. Not that murder is anything unusual, but the twin killers are targeting Hotel Moscow! The delicate balance of power held by the mafia leaders crumbles as the sickening slaughter escalates into a full-blown war of attrition. No quarter is given and none asked for as Balalaika and her soldiers are forced to recall a time when their deadliest enemies were children named Hansel and Gretel.
Anime New Items
- Black Lagoon + Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage + Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail - Complete Series: Classics [Blu-ray]4. June 2019[Blu-ray]Anime
- Black Lagoon + Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage + Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail - Complete Series: Limited Edition [Blu-ray]17. November 2015[Blu-ray]Anime
- Black Lagoon + Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage [Blu-ray+DVD]4. December 2012[Blu-ray+DVD]Anime
- Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage [Blu-ray]30. July 2012[Blu-ray]Anime
- Black Lagoon + Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage9. July 2012Anime
- Black Lagoon + Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage29. September 2009Anime
- Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage - Steelbook14. April 2009Anime
- Wish List
Anime Images (40 Screenshots)
People are like dice, a certain Frenchman said that. You throw yourself in the direction of your own choosing. People are free because they can do that. Everyone’s circumstances are different, but no matter how small the choice, at the very least, you can throw yourself. It’s not chance or fate. It’s the choice you made.
All they saw in me was another little ghetto rat with no power and no God. What’s left for a poor little Chinese bitch to rely on? It’s money of course. And guns. Fuckin’ A, with these two things, the world is a great place.
God is emotional bullshit.
I can show you what color your brain is.