- Episodes24 (~)
- Release Date08. Apr 2007
- Main genresComedy
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromManga
- Target GroupMale
- Lucky Starらき☆すたStatus: CompletedRelease Date: 08.04.2007 ‑ 17.09.2007Studio: Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.
- Lucky StarStatus: CompletedRelease Date: 06.05.2008 ‑ 17.03.2009
- Synonyms: Raki suta, Lucky☆Star
When you think back to your high school days, can you really sum up those days in one concise paragraph? Memories of those times were probably made up of a series of hilarious scenes with your closest classmates. That is exactly what Lucky Star is all about. Meet Konata, a girl who is too obsessed with anime and video games for her own good; Miyuki, the cute, bespectacled living example of moé with an encyclopedic knowledge of all subjects; Kagami, the always serious but shy straight-man to Konata s constant teasing and pranks; and her younger fraternal twin sister, Tsukasa, sweet and kind airhead. Follow their not so ordinary high school days as they try to answer every day questions like how to eat a chocolate cornet.
Anime Streams (Trailers)
Anime New Items
- Lucky Star - Complete Series + OVA: Essentials [Blu-ray]14. May 2019[Blu-ray]Anime
- Lucky Star - Complete Series + OVA [Blu-ray]29. October 2018[Blu-ray]Anime
- Lucky Star - Complete Series + OVA: Collector's Edition [Blu-ray]21. November 2016[Blu-ray]Anime
- Lucky Star - Complete Series + OVA [Blu-ray+DVD]12. July 2016[Blu-ray+DVD]Anime
- Lucky Star - Complete Series + OVA: Anime Legends2. May 2011Anime
- Lucky Star - Complete Series: Anime Legends6. April 2006Anime
- Wish List
Anime Images (45 Screenshots)
Bleh! Sounds like a lot of work, I think I'll pass. I rather play, and I'll ask for help when I get stuck.
I don't know, but suddenly I'm thinkin' that a few of these cookies aren't as tasty as some of the other cookies are. Is this one of your cookies, Kagami?
What part of the choco-cornet is the 'head'
Kay, I'm here now, can I copy your homework now?
I've been lamenting my lack of a chest for a while but then this game said "A flat chest is a status symbol! A rarity!" Word for Word. And when you think about it, there is a demand, right? Which means I'm valuable!