- Episodes1 (~)
- Release Date22. Dec 2007
- Main genresFighting-Shounen
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromManga
- Target GroupMale
- Gekijouban Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion Mou Hitotsu no Hyourinmaru劇場版 BLEACH The DiamondDust Rebellion もう一つの氷輪丸Status: CompletedRelease Date: 22.12.2007Studio: Pierrot Co., Ltd.
- Bleach the Movie 2: The Diamond Dust RebellionStatus: CompletedRelease Date: 08.09.2009
- Synonyms: Bleach The DiamondDust Rebellion Another Hyourinmar
When a caravan transporting the King’s Seal is attacked, Toshiro Hitsugaya and Squad 10 are on the ready. As they prepare to protect the treasure that holds immeasurable power, Hitsugaya suddenly abandons the scene alongside the thieves and becomes one of the accused. In response, the Soul Society calls for his capture and execution. Upon hearing the edict, Substitute Soul Reaper Ichigo Kurosaki is immediately suspicious and determined to uncover the facts. But when Hitsugaya refuses to defend his actions and fights against his comrades, it seems his fate is all but sealed. Can Ichigo uncover Hitsugaya’s motives before they destroy his honor, his life, and the Soul Society?
Anime New Items
- Bleach - Movie 1+2: Memories of Nobody + The Diamond Dust Rebellion29. July 2014Anime
- Bleach - Movie 2: The Diamond Dust Rebellion [Blu-ray]28. May 2012[Blu-ray]Anime
- Bleach - Movie 2: The Diamond Dust Rebellion6. September 2010Anime
- Bleach - Movie 2: The Diamond Dust Rebellion8. September 2009Anime
- Wish List
Anime Images (30 Screenshots)
You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them.
If miracles only happen once, what are they called the second time?
I'm not Superman, so I can't say anything big like "I'll protect everyone on Earth!". I'm not a modest guy who will say "It's enough if I can protect as many people as my two hands can handle." either. I want to protect...a mountain-load of people.
You nuts?! What kind of sick twisted freak attacks his own son while he's laying in bed, sleeping?!
Because he attained so much power, he could only be controlled by it. And in the end, maybe his only option was to destroy himself.