- Episodes24 (~)
- Release Date03. Oct 2008
- Main genresSentimental Drama
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromVisual Novel
- Target GroupMale
- Clannad After Storyクラナド アフターストーリーStatus: CompletedRelease Date: 03.10.2008 ‑ 27.03.2009Studio: Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.
- Clannad After StoryStatus: CompletedRelease Date: 20.10.2009 ‑ 08.12.2009
- Synonyms: Clannad 2nd Season, Clannad Staffel 2
A few months have passed since Tomoya declared his love to Nagisa. Now their relationship is entering a new phase, and neither is quite sure where it will take them. As their friends move on to lives of their own, Tomoya and Nagisa get ready to start a family of their own. But Nagisa's health has always been precarious, and an event that should bring nothing but joy delivers tragedy instead.
Now Tomoya must learn to accept the bitter with the sweet and to understand that the most important thing is to hold onto love, no matter what.
Anime New Items
- Clannad + Clannad: After Story - Complete Series: Steelbook Stackpack [Blu-ray]28. April 2020[Blu-ray]amazon.com
- Clannad: Season 1+2 - Complete Series [Blu-ray]5. December 2017[Blu-ray]amazon.com
- Clannad: After Story9. September 2013amazon.co.uk
- Clannad: After Story - Part 2/23. December 2012amazon.co.uk
- Clannad: After Story - Part 1/224. September 2012amazon.co.uk
- Clannad: After Story [Blu-ray]24. July 2012[Blu-ray]amazon.com
- Clannad: After Story - Stackpack19. April 2011amazon.com
- Clannad: After Story - Part 2/2 (OwS)8. December 2009amazon.com
- Clannad: After Story - Part 1/2 (OwS)20. October 2009amazon.com
- Wish List
Anime Images (53 Screenshots)
A girl I don’t know…She isn’t talking to me…She’s probably talking to someone in her heart.
I hate this town. It’s too filled with memories I’d rather forget. I go to school every day, hang out with my friends, and then go home. There’s no place I’d rather not go ever again. I wonder if anything will ever change? Will that day ever come?
If you feel like crying you shouldn’t hold back your tears. You should let it all out while you still can.. because when you get bigger sometimes you can’t cry even if you have something to cry about.
Nagisa lost consciousness over and over again; waking up and passing out because of the pain. It was cruel to watch. I wanted to cover my eyes and hide. It stretched on and on with no end in sight. I lost track of time. It felt like an eternity. I was so close to passing out myself. After a while, I felt like my heart couldn’t take it anymore. I felt like I had run out of hope.
After work was rough on me. It was even worse when I had a day off. I would throw my money away just to kill time. To stay away from home, I was hiding from reality because it was the only thing holding me together. I hate this town, but even if I moved away, I wouldn’t have anywhere to go; anything to do. I tried to shut everything out; to live without thinking of anything. I wanted to wipe my mind clean. I wanted to forget what happened. Everything I did was wrong. Everything was a mistake. The fact that I met her, the fact that we fell in love, that we got married, the fact that we had a baby…It was all one big mistake I couldn’t take back.