- Episodes12 (~)
- Release Date12. Oct 2008
- Main genresRomance
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromManga
- Target GroupFemale
Three intertwining love stories threaten to unravel as each couple struggles to find its own path.
Romantica: College student Misaki and his unlikely lover, the eccentric novelist Usami, are slowly growing closer - but their relationship could be in trouble when Usami's older brother appears and the two begin to vie for Misaki's attention!
Egoist: Nowaki loves Hiroki with all his heart, but sometimes he's afraid Hiroki doesn't feel the same way. When Nowaki asks Hiroki for permission to address him by his real name, as others do, Hiroki flatly refuses. To Nowaki, this is just another reminder of the invisible gap that separates them... a gap that he must close, if they're ever going to truly be a couple.
Terrorist: Miyagi is growing anxious. Shinobu used to be relentless in his devotion, but recently the relationship has gone quiet. As a 35-year-old university professor, is Miyagi really content with living at the mercy of a younger man whose actions are still such a mystery?
Anime New Items
- Junjo Romantica: Season 2 (OwS) [Blu-ray]19. November 2018[Blu-ray]amazon.co.uk
- Junjo Romantica: Season 2 (OwS) [Blu-ray]1. August 2017[Blu-ray]amazon.com
- Junjo Romantica: Season 2 (OwS) (Re-Release)7. October 2014amazon.com
- Junjo Romantica: Season 2 (OwS)10. May 2011amazon.com
- Junjo Romantica - Vol.106. July 2009amazon.com
- Junjo Romantica - Vol.106. July 2009amazon.co.uk
- Junjo Romantica - Vol.097. April 2009amazon.com
- Junjo Romantica - Vol.097. April 2009amazon.co.uk
- Junjo Romantica - Vol.086. January 2009amazon.com
- Junjo Romantica - Vol.086. January 2009amazon.co.uk
- Junjo Romantica - Vol.0716. September 2008amazon.com
- Junjo Romantica - Vol.0716. September 2008amazon.co.uk
- Junjo Romantica - Vol.0617. June 2008amazon.com
- Junjo Romantica - Vol.0617. June 2008amazon.co.uk
- Junjo Romantica - Vol.055. February 2008amazon.com
- Junjo Romantica - Vol.055. February 2008amazon.co.uk
- Wish List
Anime Images (39 Screenshots)
To everything that comes near you, I am jealous.
I have a lot of different words desperately trying to get my message across. However, you, were able to pass on what you wanted to say with just a few of them.
I am not a person who only wants to receive things from him, I want to be the person who can give things to him.
When you love someone, I think it's only natural to worry about what they love.
When you fight hard and fail, the regret is easier to get past than the regret of not trying.