- Episodes11 (~)
- Release Date10. Apr 2009
- Main genresThriller
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromOriginal Work
- Target GroupFemale
Akira Takizawa wakes up naked outside the White House with no memories. He’s got a gun in one hand, a cell phone in the other, and doesn’t know if he’s a good guy or one of the worst. He doesn’t remember the phone gives him instant access to ten billion yen and a woman who can make his most outlandish requests a reality. He doesn’t recall his connection to the ongoing missile attacks terrorizing the Japanese people. Or the part he played in the sudden disappearance of 20,000 shut-ins. He doesn’t even remember he’s supposed to save Japan and will be murdered if he fails. Whatever it is he’s tangled up in, Takizawa’s definitely in deep – and that’s not even scratching the surface.
Anime New Items
- Eden of the East - Complete Series: Essentials [Blu-ray]28. May 2019[Blu-ray]Anime
- Eden of the East - Complete Series: Collector's Edition [Blu-ray]20. February 2017[Blu-ray]Anime
- Eden of the East - Complete Series + Movies: Collector's Edition [Blu-ray]29. March 2016[Blu-ray]Anime
- Eden of the East - Complete Series: Anime Classics [Blu-ray]30. April 2013[Blu-ray]Anime
- Eden of the East - Complete Series: Anime Classics30. April 2013Anime
- Eden of the East - Complete Series + Movies [Blu-ray]11. February 2013[Blu-ray]Anime
- Eden of the East - Complete Series + Movies11. February 2013Anime
- Eden of the East - Complete Series [Blu-ray+DVD]27. December 2011[Blu-ray+DVD]Anime
- Eden of the East - Complete Series [Blu-ray]29. November 2010[Blu-ray]Anime
- Eden of the East - Complete Series29. November 2010Anime
- Eden of the East - Complete Series [Blu-ray]19. October 2010[Blu-ray]Anime
- Eden of the East - Complete Series19. October 2010Anime
- Wish List
Anime Images (59 Screenshots)
People are funny. Even a five-year-old knows how to spend money, but there’s plenty of adults who don’t know how to earn it. They feel better handing over money than bowing their head and taking it. They go on and on about how the customer’s always right, always the winner but isn’t that supposed to be how the seller feels, not them? But if everyone’s spending, who’s left to provide the service? I think a society where people prefer earning to spending is a healthier one.
Could it be that you’re my prince?
Most people are irresponsible, changing their opinions easily based on unconfirmed information or convenient rumors.
- Do not subscribe to topic
- No e-mail notification
- Immediately notify me about new posts via e-mail.
- Notify me about new posts via e-mail once a day.
- Notify me about new posts via e-mail once a week.