- Episodes12 (~)
- Release Date12. Apr 2011
- Main genresRomantic Comedy
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromManga
- Target GroupMale
Every otaku's favorite dating-sims champion is back! Keima still has his adorable lost soul-hunting, demon cutie with him, and together, they continue their pursuit of finding escaped lost souls who are hiding within beautiful, young school girls. But how to release these trapped spirits? Why, they have to get the girls to fall in love, of course!
This time when lost souls turn up in everyone from the school's sexy bully to the school's hottest new student teacher, Keima finds even his romantic powers are going to have to work over time. And when a giant loose soul turns the entire school into a group of love-starved zombies, Keima and Elsie have to recruit a new demon to help!
- Episode 1223:19Crunchyroll
- Episode 1123:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 1023:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0923:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0823:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0723:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0623:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0523:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0423:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0323:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0223:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0123:34Crunchyroll
Anime New Items
- The World God Only Knows: Season 1-3 - Complete Series + OVAs [Blu-ray]3. January 2017[Blu-ray]amazon.com4
- The World God Only Knows: Season 1-3 - Complete Series + OVAs3. January 2017amazon.com4
- The World God Only Knows: Season 221. January 2013amazon.co.uk3
- The World God Only Knows: Season 2 [Blu-ray]7. August 2012[Blu-ray]amazon.com4
- The World God Only Knows: Season 27. August 2012amazon.com4
Anime Images (54 Screenshots)
In a world like that, there’d be no need for love anymore either. If everyone were perfect, there would be no need to look out for others. Sympathy or love is needed because people are imperfect. A perfect human cannot love anyone.
I believe that the ideal world lies somewhere, but that world may not necessarily be a perfect world. Are flaws really bad? Because they are not perfect they become worried… they don’t stand still and instead move forward. After they become perfect, they will stand still. Incompleteness is the ideal.
If the ideal world can be found in a bad game, it can be found in the real world as well.
True, I’ve given up on the real world, however I haven’t given up on myself. The world doesn’t get to decide whether my life is boring, fun, or ordinary coz that’s my decision to make. As long as I have the will nothing is impossible!
Don’t be upset because of what you can’t do. Do what you do best, live as carefree and optimistically as you can, because some people aren’t able to do that.