- Episodes1 (~)
- Release Date06. Jul 2013
- Main genresAction Comedy
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromManga
- Target GroupMale
While watching a movie, Gintoki comes upon a "movie thief," a figure in Japanese culture often depicted as a man with a video camera as a head. After scolding the movie thief for his actions, he finds himself warped into another world via the camera lens. In this world, 5 years have passed, and not only has the land of Edo changed into an apocalyptic wasteland, but Kagura has changed into a beautiful woman with no Chinese speech pattern, Shinpachi has turned into a cool samurai who is not a tsukkomi anymore, and the Gintoki of this time has gone missing, though he is assumed to be dead. Gintoki is determined to find out the truth of the deadly sickness that is ravaging Edo, and also to understand the feelings of Kagura and Shinpachi, who have been trying to deal with their leader's disappearance.
Main genres / Subsidiary Genres / Tags
Anime New Items
On this page we would like to show you an assortment of various merchandise for the anime “Gekijouban Gintama Kanketsuhen: Yorozuya yo Eien Nare.” You can support aniSearch by entering new merchandise into our database, using our entry form.
- Wish List
Anime Images (42 Screenshots)
- You see, samurai are creatures that hibernate once they've eaten their fill.
- It's not about how a girl looks. I treat beauties and beasties equally. My code is to seduce them for their holes.
- This episode had a badass ending, so why are you screwing with it now? I won't be able to keep up my motivation 'til next week like this!
- It looks like this battle is neither to determine the greatest idols alive nor a public execution. I hear it's just a battle to determine the biggest sluts alive.
- Do not subscribe to topic
- No e-mail notification
- Immediately notify me about new posts via e-mail.
- Notify me about new posts via e-mail once a day.
- Notify me about new posts via e-mail once a week.
You thought deeply about the anime “Gekijouban Gintama Kanketsuhen: Yorozuya yo Eien Nare” and now you think it’s time to put these thoughts into words and to do so in a well-structured form? Then now is your chance to be the first to share your review about “Gekijouban Gintama Kanketsuhen: Yorozuya yo Eien Nare” with our community by creating a review thread for it and posting your review there. Use the button below to quickly create the thread!