- Episodes12 (~)
- Release Date09. Jul 2013
- Main genresRomantic Comedy
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromManga
- Target GroupMale
- Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen神のみぞ知るセカイ 女神篇Status: CompletedRelease Date: 09.07.2013 ‑ 24.09.2013Studio: manglobe Inc.
- The World God Only Knows: GoddessesStatus: CompletedRelease Date: 08.07.2013 ‑ 23.09.2013
- Synonyms: The World God Only Knows 3, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai 3, twgok 3
- Episode 1224:19Crunchyroll
- Episode 1124:19Crunchyroll
- Episode 1024:19Crunchyroll
- Episode 0924:19Crunchyroll
- Episode 0824:19Crunchyroll
- Episode 0724:19Crunchyroll
- Episode 0624:19Crunchyroll
- Episode 0524:19Crunchyroll
- Episode 0424:19Crunchyroll
- Episode 0324:19Crunchyroll
- Episode 0224:19Crunchyroll
- Episode 0124:19Crunchyroll
Anime New Items
- The World God Only Knows: Season 1-3 - Complete Series + OVAs [Blu-ray]3. January 2017[Blu-ray]Anime
- The World God Only Knows: Season 1-3 - Complete Series + OVAs3. January 2017Anime
- The World God Only Knows: Goddesses [Blu-ray]10. March 2015[Blu-ray]Anime
- The World God Only Knows: Goddesses10. March 2015Anime
- Wish List
Anime Images (36 Screenshots)
In a world like that, there’d be no need for love anymore either. If everyone were perfect, there would be no need to look out for others. Sympathy or love is needed because people are imperfect. A perfect human cannot love anyone.
I believe that the ideal world lies somewhere, but that world may not necessarily be a perfect world. Are flaws really bad? Because they are not perfect they become worried… they don’t stand still and instead move forward. After they become perfect, they will stand still. Incompleteness is the ideal.
If the ideal world can be found in a bad game, it can be found in the real world as well.
True, I’ve given up on the real world, however I haven’t given up on myself. The world doesn’t get to decide whether my life is boring, fun, or ordinary coz that’s my decision to make. As long as I have the will nothing is impossible!
Don’t be upset because of what you can’t do. Do what you do best, live as carefree and optimistically as you can, because some people aren’t able to do that.