Nakaimo: My Little Sister Is Among Them! Brother, Sister, Lover (2013)

Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Ani, Imouto, Koibito / この中に1人、妹がいる! 兄・妹・恋人

Comments – Nakaimo: My Little Sister Is Among Them! Brother, Sister, Lover

This is the general discussion topic for the anime “Nakaimo: My Little Sister Is Among Them! Brother, Sister, Lover,” in which you can post just about anything that’s too generalised for the episode section and doesn’t quite have a review character. You may also want to reply to any existing comments, but please note that spoilers are strictly forbidden in this topic.
  •  
ep.1 SHE SO CUTE she have biger breast in the shower part  then in way smaller one's in her school uniform? but GREAT ENDING SONG . have more to say later so finally have more to say today is 1/31/2017 can your team please finish season 1 episode 14 them two get marry big party please be a true ending not saying 13 is not a bad second to last episode 14
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×3
  •  
  • Rate
  • Bookmark
  • Favourite

Ratings

Overall Rating
My Own Rating
Calculated Value2.99 = 60%Toplist#5024

Member Statistics

Recent Ratings

Top Contributors

Recent Polls

Personalized Lists

Discord

Do you like helping others find an anime they’re looking for or do you simply enjoy telling others about anime? If so, we recommend adding a link to the respective anime page here on aniSearch to your posts. This way you not only make it much easier for the recipient of your post to find what you’re talking about, you also offer them a plethora of details about the anime!