- Episodes11 (~)
- Release Date12. Jul 2013
- Main genresComedy
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromManga
- Target GroupMale
Yūgo Hachiken decided to escape from the stressful school and home environment in the city by enrolling at Ōezo Agricultural High School. Unlike his peers who'll eventually embark upon an agricultural career, he decides to study there only because he believes it'll be less competitive academically. Unfamiliar with his new surroundings, he tries his best to adapt to the agricultural world he had never thought of living in.
Main genres / Subsidiary Genres / Tags
Voice Actors (Seiyuu)
Unfortunately no forum topics have been created yet. You can be the first to create one.
Unfortunately no articles have been added yet. You can be the first to add some.
Unfortunately no staff members have been added yet. You can be the first to add some.
- TV-Series, 24 (2005)Honey and CloverJ.C.STAFFRomance
- TV-Series, 11 (2007)Moyashimon (Season 1)Telecom Animation Film Co., Ltd., Shirogumi Inc.Comedy
- TV-Series, 13 (2008)Natsume's Book of FriendsBrain's BaseSlice of Life Drama
- TV-Series, 64 (2009)Fullmetal Alchemist: BrotherhoodBONES Inc.Adventure
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)No-RinSILVER LINK.Romantic Comedy
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)BarakamonKinema CitrusComedy
Unfortunately no trailers have been added yet. You can be the first to add some.
Unfortunately no related news have been written yet. You can be the first to write one.