- Episodes13 (~)
- Release Date05. Apr 2015
- Main genresAction Drama
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromVisual Novel
- Target GroupMale
The Holy Grail war continues to rage on without a dejected Shiro Emiya, who has lost his means to participate and his ability to heal. Meanwhile, Rin Tohsaka has dissolved their partnership and, along with Archer, continues to battle the growing power of Caster who has stolen Saber from Shiro. However, Caster is not the only player in this dangerous game Rin must worry about. Shiro finds himself unable to just sit this one out with all that is at stake, even if it's suicidal for him to continue.
Main genres / Subsidiary Genres / Tags
Anime New Items
On this page we would like to show you an assortment of various merchandise for the anime “Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works - Season 2.” You can support aniSearch by entering new merchandise into our database, using our entry form.
- Wish List
Anime Images (27 Screenshots)
- The weakness that had accepted death now became the strength of wanting to live.
- I don't mind losing to someone, but I won't be beaten by myself.
- That is why I will keep running for now. If I aim for the distance, there should come a day when I would be able to reach out to what I have been aiming for.
- I don't want to regret anything. I want to make all the tragedies that happened into meaningful things by believing that my path is right.
- If you walk down the path that you believe is right, you cannot be wrong.
- Do not subscribe to topic
- No e-mail notification
- Immediately notify me about new posts via e-mail.
- Notify me about new posts via e-mail once a day.
- Notify me about new posts via e-mail once a week.
You thought deeply about the anime “Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works - Season 2” and now you think it’s time to put these thoughts into words and to do so in a well-structured form? Then now is your chance to be the first to share your review about “Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works - Season 2” with our community by creating a review thread for it and posting your review there. Use the button below to quickly create the thread!