- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 47 (1980)Champion Joe 2TMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.ActionManga~24minA continuation of the previous seres, Ashita no Joe. After accidently killing his rival in a boxing match six months ago, Joe, a boxer, steps into the ring once again to pick up the pieces of his past and regain his former glory.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Jormungand: Perfect OrderWhite FoxActionManga~24minKoko Hekmatyar, is a arms dealer that travels the world selling weapons along with her elite guard, in order to bring about a peaceful world she will have to juggle the CIA and other organizations so that she can execute her plan that will end all wars in the world, and so she puts her plan into action.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Durarara!! X2 The Second ArcShuka Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minIkebukuro -- a place filled with conspiracy plotters. After an information exchange center has been attacked, a young man who possesses the strength of two color gangs: "Dollars" and "Blue Squares," walks on a path to end the chaos with his own ideologies.
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)The Irregular at Magic High School: Visitor Arc8bitActionLight Novel~24min“Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen” continues the events of the first season of the anime adaptation of the light novel by Tsutomu Satou. October 31st, 2095 went down in history as “Scorched Halloween,” when a military city and its navy at the southern tip of the Korean peninsula was destroyed by an unknown, strategic class magic. The arrival of a new magician of the strategic class—only 13 of which are officially known worldwide—also alarm the United States of North America, which command the unrivalled magic troop called “Stars.” Secretly, they put everything into finding out information about this new, strategic class magic, as well as the magician who used it. Two months later, on Christmas Eve, Tatsuya Shiba and his friends gather in their favourite café for a farewell party for Shizuku, who will soon start a three-month study abroad in the United States. In exchange, a girl of the same age called Angelina Kudou Shields, is said to come to the magic high school …
- TV-Series, 25 (2011)Blue ExorcistA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionManga~25minRin Okumura and his twin brother Yukio have been raised by Shiro Fujimoto, an eminent priest, so it comes as a shock when Rin discovers their biological father is actually Satan! As the border between "Assiah" (the human world) and "Gehenna" (the demon world) is crossed by evil, Rin vows to become the ultimate exorcist and defeat his own father. To hone his raw skills, Rin enters True Cross Academy to train with other exorcist candidates.
- Movie, 1 (2009)RedlineMADHOUSE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~102min"Redline" is about the biggest and most deadly racing tournament in the universe. Only held once every five years, everyone wants to stake their claim to fame, including JP, a reckless dare-devil driver oblivious to speed limits with his ultra-customized car - all the while, organized crime and militaristic governments want to leverage the race to their own ends. Amongst the other elite rival drivers in the tournament, JP falls for the alluring Sonoshee - but will she prove his undoing, or can a high speed romance survive a mass destruction race?
- Web, 8 (2019)The Founder of Diabolism (2019)ActionLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Kingdom Season 3Pierrot Co., Ltd.ActionManga~25min
- Movie, 1 (2017)The Irregular at Magic High School: The Movie - The Girl Who Summons the Stars8bitActionLight Novel~90min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Chivalry of a Failed KnightNexus, SILVER LINK.ActionLight Novel~24minMagic Knights are modern magic-users who fight with weapons converted from their souls. Ikki Kurogane goes to a school for these Magic Knights, but he is the "Failed Knight" or "Worst One" who is failing because he has no magical skills. However, one day, he is challenged to a duel by Stella, a foreign princess and the "Number One" student. In this duel, "the loser must be obedient for life."
- Movie, 1 (2016)Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XVVisual WorksActionVideo Game~116min
- TV-Series, 26 (2014)The Irregular at Magic High SchoolMADHOUSE Inc.ActionLight Novel~23minDuring the third World War - caused by a lack of food due to the deep freeze in the 2030's - the population plunged down to three billion. What prevented this war from turning into a thermonuclear war, was the international collaboration between magic technicians. And now, during the late 21st century, all countries compete to raise magicians. The siblings Tatsuya and his little sister Miyuki Shiba both are magicians, who got accepted to First High School - a state-run school dedicated to teaching magic technicians. Due to the strict separation into two distinct groups according to their magical performances, Tatsuya was assigend to the so-called Weeds - the group with less advaned magical skills - and therefore separated from Miyuki, who was assessed to be a Bloom. Ever since brother and sister have entered through the gates of this prestigious school, the former calm campus has been subject to a rapid change...
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)Shakugan no Shana: Season IIJ.C.STAFFActionLight Novel~24minShana and Yuji face their greatest foes yet as they battle Denizens who desire the Midnight Lost Child for their own. Amidst a whirlwind battle with the beautiful Pheles, a Flame Haze goes berserk and friends get caught in the chaos. Then, the Bal Masque returns to execute a scheme that could spell the end for Yuji. Will a newly discovered strength give Yuji and Shana the edge to save themselves and the city from total destruction... or will evil engulf both his world and hers?
- TV-Series, 11 (2020)Darwin’s GameNexusActionManga~26minThe student Kaname Sudou receives an invitation for the mobile game “Darwin’s Game” from his classmates. When Kaname opens the app, a snake jumps out of his display and bites him in the back of the neck, making him faint. He wakes up in the infirmary and notices that he has no bite wounds on his neck. On his way home, he thinks about what happened and shrugs the surreal experience off as a hallucination. On the train, he is overcome with curiosity and opens the app again. But it appears to be just like any other fighting game, making him take a deep breath and play his first match. His initial relief, however, soon vanishes, as his first opponent in the game suddenly appears before him, chasing him with a knife. As he desperately runs for his life, he puts two and two together and realises that “Darwin’s Game” isn’t a normal game at all, but a brutal fight for survival.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Blue Exorcist: Kyoto SagaA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2020)Psycho-Pass 3: First InspectorProduction I.G., Inc.ActionOriginal Work~134min
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)JormungandWhite FoxActionManga~24minJonah is a child soldier and the newest bodyguard for Koko, an international arms dealer with an entourage of hired guns. The cold-blooded kid hates Koko’s line of work, but following her into the darkest corners of the black market might be the only way he can find those responsible for his family’s slaughter. Besides, his employer isn’t like most merchants of death. She uses guile and cutthroat tactics to keep her clients armed to the teeth—all while cultivating her own warped plan for the future of world peace. With the CIA desperate for her capture, assassins eager to collect her head, and the potential for every contract to end in ultra-violence, Koko and her comrades in arms bring the boom to every corner of the world.
- TV-Series, 24 (2009)A Certain Scientific RailgunJ.C.STAFFActionManga~24minMisaka’s electro-manipulation abilities – and delightfully destructive Railgun projectile move – make her a rock start in Academy City. The techno-metropolis is packed with supernaturally powered students known as espers, including Misaka’s flirty friend and roommate, Kuroko. She uses her teleportation skills as a member of the Judgment law enforcement team, fighting crime alongside her fellow agent Uiharu. Joined by their friend Saten, a spunky Level 0 esper, Misaka, Kuroko, and Uiharu have a blast taking on danger whenever and wherever it arises.
- OVA, 4 (2013)Ghost in the Shell: AriseProduction I.G., Inc.ActionManga~58minIn the year 2027, a year following the end of the non-nuclear World War IV, a bomb has gone off in Newport City, killing a major arms dealer who may have ties with the mysterious 501 Organization. Public Security official Daisuke Aramaki hires full-body cyber prosthesis user and hacker extraordinaire, Motoko Kusanagi, to investigate. On the case with her are Sleepless Eye Batou, who believes Kusanagi is a criminal, Niihama Prefecture Detective Togusa who is investigating a series of prostitute murders he believes are related to the incident, and Lieutenant Colonel Kurtz of the 501 Organization who also wishes to keep an eye on Kusanagi. Freed of her responsibilities with the 501 Organization, Motoko Kusanagi must now learn how to take orders from Aramaki. When unknown forces hack the Logicomas, Batou enlists the help of former army intelligence officer Ishikawa and former air artillery expert Borma. Kusanagi also seeks to enlist ace sniper Saito and undercover cop Paz into the new Public Security Section 9. The two groups rival each other in a case involving a man who receives false memories of a refugee transport operation.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Ushio and Tora (Season 2)MAPPA Co., Ltd., studio VOLN Co., Ltd.ActionManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)DriftersHoods Entertainment Inc.ActionManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2008)Gurren Lagann The Movie: Childhood's EndGainax Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~120minThis is the story of a man who has yet to realize what destiny holds in store for him... Far in the future, humans have lived underground, quietly and restlessly, for hundreds of years, suffering from frequent earthquake and land subsidence. In Giha Village, one such underground community, live two young men. Simon is shy and naive, while Kamina believes in existence of a "surface" world above their heads. Their destinies start moving drastically when the ceiling falls and a gigantic "Gunmen" and a beautiful girl named Yoko with a superconductive rifle come from the surface. Kamina, Simon and Yoko get on the "Lagann" that Simon digs out from the ground, and jump out to the surface! However, the surface is not quite the dreamland Kamina imagined...
- Movie, 2 (2017)Overlord (Movies)MADHOUSE Inc.ActionLight Novel~99min
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Kemono JihenAJIADO CO.,LTD.ActionManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2014)K: Missing KingsGoHandsActionOriginal Work~75minIn the aftermath of the loss of the Silver and Red Kings, Kuroh and Neko continues to look for Shiro, whom they believe is still alive. Meanwhile, HOMRA members have dispersed, leaving Yata and Rikio to take care of what's left along with Anna, whose powers became unstable. As the Green Clan makes their appearance and kidnaps Anna, the remaining members of Silver and Red Clans unite to save her and to hopefully discover the outcome of having lost their Missing Kings.
- TV-Series, 24 (2005)Shakugan no ShanaJ.C.STAFFActionLight Novel~25minYuji Sakai is about to learn that there is more to the world than going to school and finding a girl friend when he meets a sword-wielding girl with fiery red eyes and flame colored hair. Denizens of the Crimson Realm are invading our world and it's up to the Flame Haze, Shana to slay them. However, when Yuji gets in the way of her sword, he learns that death is much more different than he imagined it would be. Experience their harrowing story as Yuji and Shana work together to fight the Denizens of the Crimson World and learn more about each other and the worlds they are from.
- Movie, 1 (2021)Sword Art Online the Movie: Progressive - Aria of a Starless NightA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionLight Novel~?min
- Movie, 1 (2015)Ghost in the Shell: The New MovieProduction I.G., Inc.ActionManga~100minSet in a futuristic Japan after the end of a brutal world war, science has advanced by leaps and bounds giving humanity the choice to prolong life and reduce suffering with the use of sophisticated cybernetics. With all of humanity linked into one system of minds and personalities known as ghosts, the biggest threat to civilization is the cyber terrorists capable of hijacking people's bodies and memories. When a ghost-infecting virus known as Fire-Starter begins spreading through the system resulting in the assassination of the Japanese Prime Minister, Major Motoko Kusanagi and her elite team of special operatives are called in to track down its source. As they delve deeper and deeper into their investigation, they uncover traces of government corruption and a shadowy broker that bears an all-too-familiar face.
- TV-Series, 38 (2012)KingdomPierrot Co., Ltd.ActionManga~25minIn the Warring States Period of ancient China (475-221 BCE), Shin and Hyou are war-orphans in the kingdom of Qin. They dream of one day proving themselves on the battlefield. One day, however, Hyou is taken to the palace by a minister. Winding up on the losing side of a power-struggle, Hyou manages to return to the village, barely alive. Shin then meets a boy who closely resembles Hyou, Ei Sei. For now he is the king of Qin; later he will become the emperor Shi Huangdi.
- OVA, 6 (2004)Gunbuster 2Gainax Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~29minDecades after the birth of the Gunbuster legend? Acclaimed studio GAINAX returns with an epic sequel!! A young girl named Nono has left her home behind, to come alone to the big city. She has a grand dream of becoming a space pilot. But reality is harsh, and she spends every day instead at the diner near the spaceport where she lives and works. Then one day, while being harassed by one of the regular customers, a real-life "Topless" pilot named Lal'C comes to her aid. Nono, who is deeply impressed, starts on her own accord to call Lal'C "On?ama," and volunteers herself by saying, "I want to become a space pilot like you!"
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)K: Return of KingsGoHandsActionOriginal Work~24minIn modern Japan there are seven "Kings" who share power with their fellow clansmen. The Blue King Reishi Munakata, the leader of the Blue Clan "Scepter 4," held great responsibilities on his back. The tower that Gold King Daikaku Kokujōji supervised called the "Dresden Slate" was still on his mind, and he felt a great burden by killing the previous Red King, Mikoto Suoh. On the other hand, the former Red Clan "HOMRA" clansman Anna Kushina experienced the attacks from the Green Clan "Jungle" and awakened as the next Red King. By doing this, she bound her comrades through a strong bond once again. Finally, White Clan members Neko and Kuroh believe that the White King Yashiro is still alive, and seek his whereabouts. However, it was not just them searching for the White King. With "Jungle" once again jumping back into action, the fates of the various Kings are brought together.
- Web, 12 (2018)Quanzhi Fashi Di San JiActionLight Novel~19min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)MegaloboxTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.ActionManga~24min
- Bonus, 1 (2011)Durarara!!: World at PeaceBrain's BaseActionLight Novel~24min
- OVA, 3 (2017)Drifters (2017)Hoods Entertainment Inc.ActionManga~27min
- OVA, 1 (2006)Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C 2nd GIG - Individual ElevenProduction I.G., Inc.ActionManga~163minTaking the "A" Story from Second Gig. When a series of terroists attacks commited by a group called the Individual Eleven becomes attributed to the already sensitive refugee problem. It's up to Section 9 to solve the problem. and The Major finds a suprising link to her past.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Knights Of SidoniaPolygon PicturesActionManga~24minIt's been a thousand years since the Gauna, a strange alien race with no known method of communication, destroyed the solar system. A portion of humanity managed to escape using enormous "seed ships" like the Sidonia, which have allowed them to maintain the population while drifting through space. Nagate Tanikaze is a young man who has been raised deep in the bowels of the ship. When he goes into training to pilot the huge robotic weapons known as Gardes, Nagate is entrusted with piloting the legendary unit known as Tsugumori. Nagate and his fellow pilots put their lives on the line against the Gauna, in the ultimate battle for the survival of humanity.
- Movie, 1 (1988)AkiraTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.ActionManga~121minIn 1988, the landmark Anime film AKIRA, by director Katsuhiro Otomo, defined the cutting edge of Anime around the world. By today's standards, Akira remains the pinnacle of cel animation and retains the explosive impact of its highly detailed animation and its intensely violent saga of power and corruption. Neo-Tokyo has risen from the ashes of World War III to become a dark and dangerous megalopolis infested with gangs and terrorists. The government seethes with corruption and only maintains a token control over the powerful military that prevents total chaos and hides the secrets of the past. Childhood friends Tetsuo and Kaneda plunge into Neo-Tokyo's darkest secret when their motorcycle gang encounters a military operation to retrieve an escaped experimental subject. Tetsuo, captured by the military, is subjected to experiments that make him a powerful psychic, but, unfortunately for Neo-Tokyo, Tetsuo's powers rage out of control and he lashes out at the world that has oppressed him! Nothing can stop the destructive forces that Tetsuo wields except possibly the last boy to destroy Tokyo.
- Movie, 1 (2011)Gekijouban Macross F: Sayonara no TsubasaSatelight Inc.ActionOther~114minPicking up from where the previous movie left off, Ranka's star career flourishes while Sheryl's health rapidly deteriorates after collapsing during a live performance. At the same time, separate factions are maneuvering behind the scenes seeking to control the Vajra horde by utilizing the singing abilities of the two songstresses. As the entire Macross Frontier fleet begins to wage the final war on the Vajra, Alto finally makes a choice between Ranka and Sheryl.
- Movie, 2 (2015)Beyond the Boundary: I’ll Be HereKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ActionLight Novel~90min