- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)Birdy the Mighty: Decode 2A-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaManga~24minBirdy and Tsutomu are still co-existing in the same body, as Birdy continues her duties as Federation Investigator and celebrity persona, and Tsutomu seeks to balance them with his normal everyday life. When a criminal group connected to the Ryunka incident escape from custody, hiding themselves and their alien identities on Earth, Birdy and Tsutomu are thrown back into action. It seems, however, that there are other forces involved, as well as old faces, which give Birdy time to reflect on the past, and the people that influenced her.
- Movie, 2 (2013)Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (Movies)Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaVisual Novel~92min
- Movie, 1 (2020)Shin Evangelion Gekijouban:||Studio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue TheseProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaNovel~25min
- TV-Series, 24 (2013)Tokyo Ravens8bitAction DramaLight Novel~24minIn the "Great Disaster," Japan has been thrown into chaos by onmyouji (a kind of magician). Harutora Tsuchimikado was born into an onmyouji family, but has no power whatsoever. His childhood friend Natsume (another member of the Tsuchimikado family) appears to him one day to take him up the promise he made long ago to become her shikigami (familiar). A battle between onmyouji is about to begin.
- TV-Series, 26 (1998)TrigunMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~25minVash The Stampede is a wanted man with a habit of turning entire towns into rubble. The price on his head is a fortune, and his path of destruction reaches across the arid wastelands of a desert planet. Unfortunately, most encounters with the spiky-haired gunslinger don't end well for the bounty hunters who catch up with him; someone almost always gets hurt - and it's never Vash. Oddly enough, for such an infamous fugitive, there's no proof that he's ever taken a life. In fact, he's a pacifist with a doughnut obsession who's more doofus than desperado. There's a whole lot more to him than his reputation lets on - Vash the Stampede definitely ain't your typical outlaw.
- Movie, 1 (2005)Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of ShambalaBONES Inc.Action DramaManga~105minIt is 1923 in Munich. Two years have passed since Edward Elric’s sacrifice ripped him out of his world and into ours, separating him from his younger brother, Alphonse. In that time, Ed’s continued research into rocketry has allied him with Alphonse Heiderich, a fellow researcher who oddly resembles Ed’s brother. Progress has been slow, however, and Ed has become discouraged. But when he saves a quiet Gypsy girl with the power to read minds, Ed is quickly pulled into a plot by the Thule Society and the burgeoning Nazi Party that could drag both worlds into a terrible war. Back in his own world, Al has been unlocking new secrets of alchemy and gaining incredible powers, all in the hopes of finding Ed. Battling the occult, ideological extremists, and monstrous Homunculi lurking in the shadows, can the brothers find a way to reunite without causing chaos and bloodshed? What will happen when the world of alchemy and the world of modern science collide?
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Berserk (Season 2)GEMBA Inc., MillepenseeAction DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)Fate/ApocryphaA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Kabaneri of the Iron FortressWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minOn the island country Hinomoto, humans hide themselves in fortresses called "stations" against the threat of zombie-like beings with steel hearts known as "Kabane." Only armored locomotives known as "Hayajiro" go between the stations.
- Movie, 3 (2017)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - Movie TrilogySUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~136min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Full Metal Panic! Invisible VictoryXEBECAction DramaLight Novel~24minIt’s been almost 13 years since the second season—The Second Raid—of the anime adaption for Shouji Gatou’s light novel Full Metal Panic! concluded, but the wait is over and we can now reunite with Sousuke, Kaname and Tessa! Invisible Victory starts where season two left off: Sousuke has been reinstated as Kaname’s official guardian and while both are trying to reclaim their everyday lives in school and continue their slowly budding relationship, Tessa, too, works hard to get her crew and organisation back into order. Yet the peace is short-lived, as a storm is a-brewin’: Amalgam—under Leonard’s reign—did not take kindly to its recent defeats and now they consider Mythril a clear obstacle in their ongoing quest to secure Kaname. The solution seems obvious: An all-out attack! Mythril’s base is under heavy fire and their only choice is to attempt an escape on the Tuatha de Danaan. At the same time, however, Sousuke and Kaname have their own lives to worry about, because Amalgam is done playing around and they will not stop at anything to finally get Kaname into their hands. With their home town under attack and the members of Mythril in mortal peril, what can Sousuke and Kaname do …?
- TV-Series, 22 (2017)Re:CreatorsTROYCA Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24min
- Movie, 1 (2005)Final Fantasy VII: Advent ChildrenVisual WorksAction DramaVideo Game~101minIn the wake of the climactic events played out in Square Enix's Playstation video game world of Final Fantasy VII, the ruins of Midgar stand as a testament to the sacrifices made in order to bring peace. However, as a mysterious illness rapidly spreads and old enemies astir, the solitary hero Cloud must once again step out of his self-imposed seclusion and stand against the dark forces converging on his world!
- Movie, 1 (2012)Evangelion: 3.33 - You Can (Not) RedoStudio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~95minShinji Ikari just woke up in his Eva unit fourteen years after starting the Third Impact. He hasn’t aged, but everything else has changed. The earth is in ruins. Rei is missing. The people he once protected treat him like a prisoner and threaten to kill him if he pilots another Eva. When he escapes to the remains of NERV headquarters, Shinji meets pianist Kaworu, who is destined to be Shinji’s copilot in a new dual-cockpit Eva. As the boys bond, NERV’s true mission begins to come into focus. Lost in a labyrinth of deception, Shinji careens toward a mental breakdown that could bring about the end of humanity.
- Movie, 1 (1984)Macross: Do You Remember LoveTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.Action DramaOther~115minA.D. 2009: The human race is in the middle of a three-way war with a race of giant humanoid aliens split into the Zentrans (males) and Meltlans (females). After executing a space fold that sent it and part of South Ataria Island to the edge of the Solar System, the space fortress Macross is on its way back to Earth. During a small skirmish with Zentradi forces, young pilot Hikaru Ichijyo rescues idol singer Lynn Minmay and their relationship develops as they're stranded somewhere within the ship. But shortly after returning to Macross City, Minmay is captured by the Zentradi, and Hikaru and female officer Misa Hayase end up back on Earth—only to view the aftermath of the destruction of their civilization. Only a song discovered eons ago—along with Minmay's voice—can determine the outcome of the war.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Aldnoah.Zero Season 2A-1 Pictures Inc., TROYCA Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minSeeking for revenge, Count Saazbaum, a Martian, attacked the Earth. Later on, the war between the Terrans and Martians ended with Earth's Terrans gaining the victory. However, nineteen months later, the battle between them continues. Martians still continues to invade the Earth and the Terrans to protect it.
- Movie, 5 (2012)Code Geass: Akito the ExiledSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~58minThe side story takes place in 2017 a.t.b., around the time Lelouch took on the alter-ego “Zero” and built up his “Black Knights” rebellion army. The setting is in Europe, where the Euro Universe (E.U.) allied nations are being invaded by the overwhelming forces of the Holy Britannian Empire. On the verge of defeat, the E.U. army forms a special division known as “W-O″, of which a young pilot named Akito Hyuuga is a member. Layla Malkal , a former Britannian Aristocrat comes to the E.U.'s aid, commanding the “Wyvern” Knightmare corps comprised of Japanese teenagers. They recklessly plunge into a battlefield, where the survival rate is extremely low, at about 5% only. They fight for their freedom, and for a "home" to which they can return.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Gantz:ODigital Frontier Inc.Action DramaManga~95min
- OVA, 7 (2010)Mobile Suit Gundam UnicornSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~60minThe year is U.C. 0096. Three years have passed since the end of the Second Neo Zeon War. It is said that the Vist Foundation manipulates the Earth Federation and Anaheim Electronics from behind the scenes. Hoping to create a new world, the Foundation attempts to hand over a certain secret to the Neo Zeon remnants known as the Sleeves. This will mean the opening of Laplaces Box, which holds a great secret tied to the origins of the Universal Century. The exchange between the Vist Foundation and the Sleeves is to take place at the manufacturing colony Industrial 7. This is the home of the student Banagher Links, who rescues a girl he sees falling through the colony's zero gravity area. The girl gives her name as Audrey Burne and says she wants to prevent a war, spurring Banagher to step into the conflict surrounding Laplaces Box, almost as if he is drawn in by his own bloodline. Based on a story by author Harutoshi Fukui, the newest Gundam work dynamically unfolds against the backdrop of the Universal Century. It all begins with this first shocking episode.
- TV-Series, 26 (2003)GungraveMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaVideo Game~25minBack from the grave… back for murder. For Brandon Heat, death doesn't matter. Driven by his need for revenge, he returns from beyond the grave to cripple Milleneon, the huge mafia organization that uses undead monsters as its enforcers. His ultimate goal will be to destroy Harry McDowell, the leader of Milleneon and, at one time, Brandon's best friend...
- TV-Series, 24 (2006)Fate/stay nightStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaVisual Novel~24minThe Holy War Begins... Ten years ago master there was a secret war fought by master mages with their servants in order to obtain the Holy Grail and the result was devastating to everyone. Today, the Holy Grail is beginning again with new masters. One such master, Shirou, must now come to grips with the reality of the secret world of war mages and their summoned servants when he unknowingly summons his own servant, Saber; the one said to be the most powerful servant of them all. Perhaps, Shirou will be the one to prevent the destruction that had marked the first war.
- TV-Series, 50 (2004)Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DestinySUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minWith both PLANT and Earth Forces entering a state of uneasy truce, the world has once again found itself at peace. Yet for some, the war has never ended. Shinn Asuka, a coordinator who lost his entire family during the Battle of Orb, now fights with ZAFT in their newest prototype: the Impulse Gundam. When one of these machines is stolen by Federation forces, the world once again spirals towards chaos.
- OVA, 6 (2015)Mobile Suit Gundam: The OriginSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaManga~63minUniversal Century 0068, Side 3 – The Autonomous Republic of Munzo. Zeon Zum Deikun attempts to declare complete independence of Munzo from the Earth Federation Government. Deikun however suddenly falls to his death in the middle of his speech at parliament. Casval and Artesia, just bereaved of their father, must face destinies which will be just as tumultuous as the very era itself.
- OVA, 12 (1996)Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS TeamSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~22minThe year is Univeral Century 0079. The Federation has begun mass production of the prototype Gundams for use by their ground forces. Shiro Amada, commander of the 08th MS Team, must lead his squadron through fierce fighting on the ground. However, the Zeons are developing a secret project which could tip the balance of power! Can Shiro and his ragtag team of castoffs, rejects, and bad attitudes save the Federation?
- OVA, 3 (2017)Shingeki no Kyojin: Lost GirlsWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~25min
- TV-Series, 24 (2001)XMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~24minBased on the series from the international manga powerhouse CLAMP. Kamui stands alone at the crossroads between salvation and Armageddon. Destiny demands that this tormented young man decide the fate of a world he no longer belongs in. Torn between rival orders of superhuman warriors, the time has come for Kamui to choose his side. Either he fights with the Dragons of Heaven – fights to save civilization and the two friends he swore to always protect, or he must draw swords alongside the Dragons of Earth and deliver a death blow to the human race. Whatever his choice, there will be consequences. Friends will change. Friends will die. Life will never be the same. There’s a last time for everything. That time is now.
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerSSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~26minSet 10 years after the events in Lyrical Nanoha A's, now three Rank S mages, Nanoha, Fate and Hayate are working for the Time-Space Administration Bureau. Following Hayate's dream to make her own division that helps into all kind of disasters, including the Lost Logia cases, Fate and Nanoha including their own trainees, create Riot Force 6. Unfortunately not all can go as planned, because uncontrolled Lost Logia will get in the way of Riot Force 6 and is up to Nanoha, Fate and Hayate to deal with them while training their new trainees and helping with other tasks that arise along the way.
- Bonus, 4 (2009)Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - OVA CollectionBONES Inc.Action DramaManga~15minJoin Ed and Al as they chase rumors of successful human transmutation into a web of shocking family drama and lies. Sneak a glance at hidden sides of Winry and Hawkeye's personalities. Survive the frigid north with a young Izumi Curtis as she fights to gain a deeper understanding of alchemy. Explore the legendary friendship shared by Mustang and Hughes and watch them grow from military school rivals into hardened brothers transformed by the horrors of the Ishvalan War.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 3rei!!SILVER LINK.Action DramaManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2017)Blame!Polygon PicturesAction DramaManga~106minIn the post-apocalyptic future, the complex networks of machines have created chaos and the human world was destroyed. The robots known as the "Constructer" continued to build a meaningless structure with no one to guide them. Soon these cities reach out to the outer planets and another breed of life form emerges. Follow the journey of a strange man, name Killy, in his search for the understanding of the chaotic world being run by Silicon lifeforms out to destroy him and every living thing in their path. (from manga)
- Movie, 1 (2014)Expelled From ParadiseGraphinica, Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~103minMost of humanity has evolved into an existence where each being is turned into data that composes their personalities living inside Deva, an utopian society which governs its individuals through a virtual reality interface in a base above earth´s atmosphere. The continuous interference of a hacker from planet Earth called Frontier Setter is seen as threat and Deva sends security agent Angela Balzac to deal with it. She will have the assistance of Dingo, a terrestrian agent who refused to join Deva.
- Movie, 3 (2010)Mardock ScrambleGoHandsAction DramaLight Novel~65minTo stop the unstoppable you need the irresistible. To kill the un-killable, you need someone for whom death no longer has a meaning. And to catch the perfect serial killer, you need the one person who knows his methods the best... his last victim. Murdered and now reborn, female cyborg Balot exists for only one reason: to track down the man who killed her and bring him to justice. But can even the ultimate hybrid between ghost and machine take down a monster who wipes his own memory? Or will a shadowy cabal of gruesome mutants who want her body parts for their own perverse purposes get to her first?
- TV-Series, 36 (1982)Super Dimensional Fortress MacrossArtland Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25min2009. Ten years of furious conflict and frenzied construction have turned an alien wreck into a human triumph: the colossal space battleship Macross. On the day of the ship's launch, the world waits with bated breath to witness mankind's next giant leap. Hovering above the planet, though, the Zentradi, a merciless warrior race, seek to advance its agenda of destruction and conquest. When long-dormant systems aboard the Macross suddenly fire upon the alien fleet, the ship meant to preserve humanity may become its undoing. A war of attrition erupts, taking mankind across the solar system and beyond in a fight to justify its existence!
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Break Blade (2014)XEBEC, Production I.G., Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2009)CanaanP.A. Works Co., Ltd.Action DramaVisual Novel~25minColors have scent. Sounds possess images. In this future world, where biochemical weapons have changed the game, an unlucky few have their senses blended. They are gifted with abilities beyond what normal humans feel. They possess synesthesia. This makes them the perfect assassins. And the perfect target. Welcome to the new world. Welcome to the war. Head for the promised land--the promised land of amazing animated action.
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)Ga-Rei-ZeroAnime International Co., Inc., asreadAction DramaManga~24minKagura and Yomi may look like ordinary school girls as they walk the streets of Tokyo clad in short skirts and knee-high socks, but they’re the heroes you scream for when monsters creep out of the darkness. These sword-totting sisters are part of an elite counterattack unit that specializes in suppressing outbreaks of supernatural activity. They train together, live together, eat together, and spend their nights disemboweling demons with sacred blades. Tragedy strikes when Yomi is possessed by a dark spirit, and Kagura must choose between raising her weapon against the eerily familiar face of ultimate evil – or watching her flesh and blood slaughter innocent citizens. In a life or death battle that pits sister against sister, survival may be the greatest agony of all.
- Movie, 1 (2009)Kara no Kyoukai Remix: Gate of Seventh Heavenufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~60min
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the EastStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24minFive years ago, almost every villager of Ootsuka died due to a tragic plague. But mysteriously enough, three survivors: a girl and two boys, emerged. Now living in a church, the three live in isolation, hidden from those who may seek to find them. Shino, one of the survivors, has control over the power of Murasame, the blade of life. But when the imperial church seeks to take the Murasame for themselves, their peaceful life becomes a thing of the past...
- TV-Special, 2 (2017)Dragon DentistStudio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~45minBlurb The story takes place in Dragon Country. Nonoko, the heroine, is a newly appointed dentist who protects the dragon, the guardian of the country, from tooth cavity bacteria. One day, amid increasingly fierce battles against the neighboring country, she finds on the dragon’s tooth an unconscious boy soldier from the enemy country. His name is Bell, and he has been “resurrected” from within the tooth by the dragon, a supernatural phenomenon that legend says occurs before a major disaster.