- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (1998)Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team - Miller's ReportSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~52minShortly after being rescued off the Himalayas, Federation Ensign Shiro Amada is accused of espionage due to his encounter with Zeon's top-secret mobile armor. Intelligence officer Alice Miller is assigned to investigate on Shiro's whereabouts during his disappearance. Her documented findings will determine whether or not Shiro is a traitor, and what his fate will be as commander of the 08th MS Team.
- OVA, 1 (1997)Kishin Douji Zenki Gaiden: Anki KitanStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action Drama~30min
- Web, 1 (2018)Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou - Digest EizouAction DramaNovel~17min
- TV-Series, 24 (1999)Steel Angel KurumiOLM, Inc.Action DramaManga~15minDuring Japan's Taisho Era (1912–1926), a scientist named Ayanokoji developed the Steel Angel—an artificial humanoid with superhuman physical abilities. While the Imperial Army wanted to use the Steel Angel as a new means of modern warfare, Ayanokoji wanted his creation to be a new step in the future of mankind. Thus, he defied orders from the Army and secretly made the Steel Angel codenamed "Kurumi". Then one day, a young boy named Nakahito Kagura snuck into Ayanokoji's house as a dare by his friends and stumbled upon Kurumi's lifeless body. A sudden attack by the Imperial Army shook the house, causing Kurumi to fall on Nakahito. At that moment, their lips met, and Kurumi woke up from "the kiss that started a miracle".
- OVA, 2 (1994)Bounty DogAnimate FilmAction DramaOriginal Work~30minIn the future, mankind has colonized the bleak expanses of the moon. Cities now stand proudly where there was once only desolation and emptiness. But there are alien forces that do not want mankind to succeed and only one man can stop them. He is a member of the Bounty Dog Investigation Unit, a high-tech cybernetic mercenary team.
- OVA, 1 (2000)Locke the Superman: Mirror RingSido LimitedAction DramaManga~60minDirect sequel to the "Shin Sekai Sentai" OVA. When some scavengers stumble across and reinitialize the supercomputer ELANA, Locke and his friends are drawn into a repeat of its plot to destroy all ESPers.
- TV-Series, 26 (1998)Brain PoweredSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minHime, a seemingly normal girl, has her life forever changed when she witnesses the birth of an antibody (a type of mecha) and becomes its pilot. A new life full of danger, excitement and intrigue awaits. But is that what she wants?
- Bonus, 1 (2014)New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Frozen Teardrop Picture DramaSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~17min
- Web, 1 (2015)Tsukikage no TokioKamikazedouga Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~8minVarious omnibus animations produced with love and energy, regardless of any genres.
- OVA, 6 (1988)Uchuu no SenshiSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaNovel~25minJuan "Johnny" Rico, a high school student living in Buenos Aires, joins the Federation military in the hope of following his love, Carmen, into space. He has to undergo harsh training to become a soldier, harsher than he expected, but despite several setbacks and traumatic experiences, Johnny perseveres and finishes his training. However, a war is brewing on the outer planets with a strange alien enemy and Johnny is thrust into the conflict.
- Movie, 1 (1993)E.Y.E.S. of MarsToei Animation Co., Ltd.Action Drama~75minThe students of the EYES have special psychic powers and are the last hope for a dying humanity on the planet of Mars. Deep under the land is where their school lies away from the pollution and mayham of the overly populated city above; in a vast forest. With memories of where they came from and everything about themselves gone; Eve must discover their missing pasts in order to build a new future.
- OVA, 1 (2017)Azure Striker GunvoltLandQ Studios Co., Ltd., Touhoku ShinshaAction DramaVideo Game~22min
- Movie, 1 (1992)Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: The Afterglow of ZeonSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~119minU.C. 0083: Three years after the One Year War, a rogue Zeon armada known as the Delaz Fleet make their move by stealing the top-secret prototype Gundam GP02A. Rookie pilot Kou Uraki takes control of Gundam GP01 to pursue Zeon ace veteran Anavel Gato in hopes of recovering the stolen Gundam prototype.
- OVA, 1 (1993)Al Caral no IsanAnimate FilmAction DramaManga~75min
- Bonus, 1 (2010)Canaan: Minorikawa's ReportP.A. Works Co., Ltd.Action DramaVisual Novel~12min
- OVA, 1 (2005)Street Fighter Alpha: GenerationsAnother Push Pin Planning Co., Ltd.Action DramaVideo Game~50minIn this thrilling prequel to Street Fighter Alpha, Ryu returns to pay homage to his deceased mentor, but is tormented by disturbing memories of his master's killer. In a quest to become a true martial arts master, Ryu sets out to hone his street fighting skills and to deliver himself from the haunting legacy of the Dark Hadou. But the ultimate test of his new power can only be accomplished through one last fateful confrontation with his arch-nemesis, Gouki.
- OVA, 12 (1998)All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku DASH!Production Reed Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~25minIt's every boy's dream come true: a robot cat girl friend! Meet Nuku Nuku-she's the purr-fect bodyguard for a young boy caught between a crazy inventor dad and a villainous mom!
- Bonus, 1 (2007)Terra e...: Type Blue - the OriginAction DramaManga~3min
- TV-Series, 13 (2004)Yugo the NegotiatorG&G Direction, Artland Inc.Action DramaManga~25minUnlike the sci-fi or fantastical elements found in the majority of anime released in the West, YUGO THE NEGOTIATOR is grounded firmly in reality. Yugo Beppu is a master at striking a deal, regardless of who is on the other side of the table. Terrorists, criminals, kidnappers--he's dealt with them all using his multiple language skills and sharp psychology. This collection includes the complete episodes of Yugo's exploits in Pakistan and Russia, where his wits are the only weapons he can use to get the people he's been hired to free out of danger. Based on the manga by Shinji Makari and Shu Akana, this is a globetrotting anime adventure in which the characters rely on their intelligence rather than mechanised battle armor.
- OVA, 5 (2005)Kirameki ProjectStudio Fantasia Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~29minOn the Mediterranean Sea, there lies the beautiful kingdom of Genes. It is ruled by three lovely, mostly innocent princesses and the power of technology. The surrounding kingdoms all fall one by one to a mysterious Giant Robot. Worse yet, the Robot is under the control of several decidedly unattractive Old Guys. When they set their sights on Genes, the Fate of the World, rests on the maid-outfit clad shoulders of Kana, the second princess. Born with a special knack for robot technology, Kana and her android companion Rincle are the last line of defense for Genes.
- Movie, 1 (2002)Blue Gender: The WarriorAnime International Co., Inc.Action Drama~99minIt is unknown how long they have existed. Some sightings date back to 2017. But in the year 2031 Humankind was replaced as the dominant species on Earth. They are known only as The Blue. Many believed that the Blue were created by a rogue nation as a weapon of mass destruction. But it soon became all too evident that this was not the case. These monstrous insect-like creatures now exert their terrible will upon the planet. As a result, the remains of the human race have fled into outer space to escape the infestation of the Blue. Suddenly awakened after 22 years in suspended animation, Yuji Kaido finds himself thrust into a nightmarish reality. Yuji soon learns that the very survival of the entire human race rests in his hands.
- OVA, 1 (1986)Armored Trooper Votoms: Big BattleSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~60minIn the neutral city A'koba the Baralant military uses robot gladiator fights to test battle robots before they are used in real wars. Chirico Cuvie a previous Red Shoulder from the Melkia military and some friends are trying to steal jijirium from Karman Tomus a former technological officer from the Melkia military. Chirico needs it to save his woman, Fyana who is a Gilgamesh PS. Karman Tomus is also looking for the PS Fyana. When Fyana is kidnapped Chirico is forced to fight the local robot battle champion, Niva and the Balarant military who is trying to create their own PS. Niva has a personal grudge against Red Shoulders because he was beaten by them at the fields of Orom. Niva was tried turned into a PS, and thus also hates Fyana. Niva turns Fyana against Chirico and the fight gets much more difficult, since Fyana must not be harmed.
- OVA, 2 (1992)D-1 DevastatorAction DramaOriginal Work~50min
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)Ultraviolet: Code 044MADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaOther~24min044 becomes the strongest female soldier excelling in combat through gene manipulation using a virus. However, in exchange for her abilities, her days become numbered. The next mission of the government is to destroy a bloodthirsty squad, Phage, and its leader King. In her battle, she encounters a Phage soldier, Luka, and finds herself unable to kill him. She wonders why, but as a result, Daxus Jr., the leader of the government group, regards her as a traitor. She is targeted by both Phage and the government, and she runs away with the injured Luka.
- OVA, 3 (1996)Galaxy Fraulein Yuna ReturnsAnimate FilmAction DramaVideo Game~28minJust when everything seems peaceful again for Yuna and her friends, a new enemy appears in the form of three robotic sisters. Yuna must once again become the Savoir of Light to fight this strong, new evil.
- OVA, 1 (1985)Cosmo Police JustyPierrot Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~44minJusty is a powerful esper cosmo-policeman. Feared by many criminals, they join forces on an attempt to murder him. The plan involves Astaris, daughter of a criminal Justy killed, but whom he has been taking care of ever since.
- Movie, 1 (2010)PlanzetAction Drama~53minIn 2047, an unknown, alien lifeform descends upon the Earth, destroying all the major cities in one fell swoop. The survivors unite and build a Diffusor to stop the Februus, the invaders the military would later codename the FOS, and a temporary peace is achieved. Jump forward to 2053, the present. A last, desperate counterattack is being mounted against the enemy. Hiroshi Akishima, soldier in the Planetary Defense Forces Alliance, would like nothing better than a shot at the aliens responsible for his father's death six years ago. However, the new offensive requires the Diffusor to be dropped, leaving the entire planet terribly vulnerable once more. Will humanity regain the stars or lose everything in the final, ultimate gamble?
- OVA, 2 (1994)Nana Toshi Monogatari: Hokkyokukai SensenJunio Brain Trust Co., Ltd., Animate FilmAction DramaNovel~29minIn 2086, Earth's axis tilted 90 degrees and after three years span, approximately ten billion people died. One million colonists who had moved to the moon prior to the disaster escaped what later became known as "The Great Fall". At the moon, they established the Panhuman World Government (PWG) and organized the recolonization of the world. Seven locations were chosen for cities as starting points for this massive project. To guarantee their authority over the new colonies, the PWG built a highly advanced defense system on the moon called Olympos-System. In 2136, the lunar government perished due to an unknown virus brought to the moon by a meteor, but the automated Olympos-System remained active and has a life span of about 200 years. It is 2190 and some of the Seven Cities wage wars against each other. Two talented military strategists from opposing cities rise to confront each other.
- OVA, 1 (2003)RahXephon Kansoukyoku: Kanojo to Kanojo Jishin to - Thatness and TherenessBONES Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~15minQuon Kisaragi was surprised when she saw an illusion of herself floating in midair. This other "self" of her claimed that she is a fragment of Quon. Thus an existentialistic dialogue began between the two.
- OVA, 1 (2011)The Epic of Zektbach: Chapter 1 - Shamshir DanceAnime International Co., Inc.Action Drama~30min
- TV-Special, 1 (2010)Akai Shouzou: Char, Soshite Frontal eSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~100min
- Bonus, 12 (2009)Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom - Picture DramaAction DramaVisual Novel~6min
- TV-Series, 26 (2015)Aquarion LogosSatelight Inc., Challenge To ChallengeAction DramaOriginal Work~25min
- OVA, 2 (2005)PrayersPPMAction DramaOriginal Work~27minFive years ago Shibuya declared its independence from Japan. Arround the same time an earthquake destroyed most of the buildings. The evil Irusaibu now rules Shibuya, and the people have become obsessed with a game called Pray, in which two or more individuals alone or in groups play music directly into the brain of their opponent. Tasuku saves a young girl, Shōko, from an Itasu monster. She has amnesia and lives with Tasuku. Meanwhile Shōko and her surroundings are monitored, and there is a rumor that when all of Shibuya sings, it will return to Japan through a rainbow. It is soon revealed that Shoko has a great voice for Pray, and many more games follow.
- TV-Series, 12 (1998)AWOL - Absent WithOut LeaveStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action Drama~24minCyress was a peaceful planet until Solomon, a mysterious terrorist group lead by Duran Gash, seizes seven PDP missiles that are capable of destroying entire planets. Jim Hyatt is chosen to be the man to lead a team to do what seems to be impossible: Find a way to both rescue the hostages and reclaim or destroy the deadly PDP missiles. The problem though is that the team members don't really like each other...
- OVA, 3 (2007)IcePPMAction DramaOriginal Work~42minYesterday, Today, And No Future. The year is 2012. Due to an environmental contaminant, the human population has been decimated, including all males, leaving only women behind. Facing extinction, some have decided to accept their doom and live to seek pleasure; others are still trying to use science to fight off that fate. In central Tokyo, one of the last inhabited areas in the world, these two groups face off in a struggle over a hidden sample of "ICE," a substance that could save humanity.
- Movie, 1 (1994)Blue SeagullAction Drama~74min
- OVA, 1 (2001)Kai Doh MaruProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~47minThe battle for the Capital city of Kyo rages as warring political factions vie for power against hereditary rulers. After the murder of her parents at the hands of her seditious uncle, a young girl named Kintoki flees to the mountains to lead a harsh life; she is renamed Kai Doh Maru by the local villagers. Rescued by Raiko, the Captain of 'The Four Knights' - honorable defenders who protect the peace of the city, she is raised within their group as a boy. Living among the Knights, she learns the practices of martial arts and develops into a skillful samurai, becoming a permanent member of their team. Now, as a young woman of seventeen, she begins to discover new feelings of passion and love for Raiko... but she also discovers that these new emotions cause a storm of jealousy and rage in another woman linked to her past.
- Movie, 1 (2009)Ring of GundamSUNRISE Inc., Robot Communications Inc.Action Drama~5minThe soldier, Eiji, travels to the Ring Colony to search for the so-call "Beauty Memory", who is said to contain all of mankind's memories. Upon encountering Beauty on a hilltop, he is told that to decipher this data, he must obtain "Amuro's Legacy". Now Eiji continues his quest to discover the key to mankind's salvation.
- OVA, 2 (1995)Kouryuu no Mimi: Mina no ShouOLM, Inc.Action DramaManga~27min