- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- OVA, 1 (1987)Dai Majuu Gekitou: Hagane no OniAnime International Co., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~56minIn the year 1999, a team of UN scientists in an attempt to tap into a new energy resource on a deserted island called Sansara, unknownigly open a portal to another universe, unleashing dormant biomechanical entities. Three years later, Takuya Goroza returns to the island of Sansara urged by a mysterious request by college chum Haruka Alford. Little does he know, his old friend isn't what he appears to be...
- TV-Series, 56 (1963)8th ManEIKEN Co., Ltd.Action Drama~25minBased on a story by Kazumasa Hirai, 8 Man had already been adapted into a Manga by Jiro Kuwata (published in Shonen Magazine) when it was adapted into a TV series in 1963. It was later adapted into a live action movie, 8 Man (8 Man returns in the US).
- Movie, 1 (2009)The Asylum SessionCoMix Wave Films Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~65minIn a world where civilization has run its course and the mechanics of society have failed, a chosen few are still born with the ability to dream. Forced to run when her father blocks her visions of becoming an artist, Hiyoko finds herself drawn into a strange tent city set up in the ruins of an abandoned stadium, a place the residents call The Asylum. It is in this shadow community where she meets other gifted youths, including the mysterious Akira, that she finds herself and her purpose. When profiteering officials and police plot to tear the Asylum down, destroying their last sanctuary, Hiyoko and the other refuges choose to fight back rather than flee. But rather than resort to weapons, their unexpected challenge is to create a street festival, using art and culture to win the hearts of the people: a festival they call the Asylum Session.
- Movie, 1 (1991)Dark CatAction Drama~50minHyoi and Ryoi, are two warriors of light who can disguise themselves as common house cats. Their enemy, Jukokubo, has released a new terror on the unsuspecting students at Hyoi and Ryoi's school. The student body is enveloped in madness and death, as a plague of bloodthirsty monsters, tentacles and corruption destroys their souls.
- TV-Series, 13 (2002)Genma WarsE&G Films Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~25minIn the far distant future, hideous monsters roam the Earth, threatening the lives of all people. Genma, the evil ruler of the Mah tribe, has become obsessed with fathering an heir. Convinced that a child born of a Hito woman will have amazing powers, he sets his sights on a young woman named Non. In exchange for her village’s safety, Non agrees to bear Genma’s child. She gives birth to twins and names them Loof and Jin. Jin is left for Non to raise among the Hito, as Loof is taken to Genma, and raised to be the prince of the Mah tribe.
- OVA, 1 (1997)Chimera: Angel of DeathStudio SignAction DramaManga~48minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.