- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- OVA, 7 (2010)Mobile Suit Gundam UnicornSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~60minThe year is U.C. 0096. Three years have passed since the end of the Second Neo Zeon War. It is said that the Vist Foundation manipulates the Earth Federation and Anaheim Electronics from behind the scenes. Hoping to create a new world, the Foundation attempts to hand over a certain secret to the Neo Zeon remnants known as the Sleeves. This will mean the opening of Laplaces Box, which holds a great secret tied to the origins of the Universal Century. The exchange between the Vist Foundation and the Sleeves is to take place at the manufacturing colony Industrial 7. This is the home of the student Banagher Links, who rescues a girl he sees falling through the colony's zero gravity area. The girl gives her name as Audrey Burne and says she wants to prevent a war, spurring Banagher to step into the conflict surrounding Laplaces Box, almost as if he is drawn in by his own bloodline. Based on a story by author Harutoshi Fukui, the newest Gundam work dynamically unfolds against the backdrop of the Universal Century. It all begins with this first shocking episode.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Gantz:ODigital Frontier Inc.Action DramaManga~95min
- Bonus, 4 (2009)Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - OVA CollectionBONES Inc.Action DramaManga~15minJoin Ed and Al as they chase rumors of successful human transmutation into a web of shocking family drama and lies. Sneak a glance at hidden sides of Winry and Hawkeye's personalities. Survive the frigid north with a young Izumi Curtis as she fights to gain a deeper understanding of alchemy. Explore the legendary friendship shared by Mustang and Hughes and watch them grow from military school rivals into hardened brothers transformed by the horrors of the Ishvalan War.
- TV-Series, 26 (2003)GungraveMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaVideo Game~25minBack from the grave… back for murder. For Brandon Heat, death doesn't matter. Driven by his need for revenge, he returns from beyond the grave to cripple Milleneon, the huge mafia organization that uses undead monsters as its enforcers. His ultimate goal will be to destroy Harry McDowell, the leader of Milleneon and, at one time, Brandon's best friend...
- Movie, 1 (1984)Macross: Do You Remember LoveTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.Action DramaOther~115minA.D. 2009: The human race is in the middle of a three-way war with a race of giant humanoid aliens split into the Zentrans (males) and Meltlans (females). After executing a space fold that sent it and part of South Ataria Island to the edge of the Solar System, the space fortress Macross is on its way back to Earth. During a small skirmish with Zentradi forces, young pilot Hikaru Ichijyo rescues idol singer Lynn Minmay and their relationship develops as they're stranded somewhere within the ship. But shortly after returning to Macross City, Minmay is captured by the Zentradi, and Hikaru and female officer Misa Hayase end up back on Earth—only to view the aftermath of the destruction of their civilization. Only a song discovered eons ago—along with Minmay's voice—can determine the outcome of the war.
- TV-Series, 11 (2021)86: Eighty SixA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minThe Republic of San Magnolia was attacked for a long time by the neighbouring Empire with the help of unmanned combat robots known as “the Legion.” Ultimately, the Republic managed to duplicate that very technology, minimizing the number of casualties. However, this is merely the commonly known propaganda, because in reality there exists an 86th District that the public in the remaining 85 districts does not know about. In the so-called “non-existent 86th District,” a battle took place that day involving young men and women in combat robots—they were referred to as the “86.” Shin is left in charge of young suicide bombers, while “administrator” Lena commands a squad from the rear. A touching and ruthless story of war begins …
- TV-Special, 2 (2017)Dragon DentistStudio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~45minBlurb The story takes place in Dragon Country. Nonoko, the heroine, is a newly appointed dentist who protects the dragon, the guardian of the country, from tooth cavity bacteria. One day, amid increasingly fierce battles against the neighboring country, she finds on the dragon’s tooth an unconscious boy soldier from the enemy country. His name is Bell, and he has been “resurrected” from within the tooth by the dragon, a supernatural phenomenon that legend says occurs before a major disaster.
- TV-Series, 24 (2001)XMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~24minBased on the series from the international manga powerhouse CLAMP. Kamui stands alone at the crossroads between salvation and Armageddon. Destiny demands that this tormented young man decide the fate of a world he no longer belongs in. Torn between rival orders of superhuman warriors, the time has come for Kamui to choose his side. Either he fights with the Dragons of Heaven – fights to save civilization and the two friends he swore to always protect, or he must draw swords alongside the Dragons of Earth and deliver a death blow to the human race. Whatever his choice, there will be consequences. Friends will change. Friends will die. Life will never be the same. There’s a last time for everything. That time is now.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Fafner Exodus (2nd Season)XEBEC ZweiAction DramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerSSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~26minSet 10 years after the events in Lyrical Nanoha A's, now three Rank S mages, Nanoha, Fate and Hayate are working for the Time-Space Administration Bureau. Following Hayate's dream to make her own division that helps into all kind of disasters, including the Lost Logia cases, Fate and Nanoha including their own trainees, create Riot Force 6. Unfortunately not all can go as planned, because uncontrolled Lost Logia will get in the way of Riot Force 6 and is up to Nanoha, Fate and Hayate to deal with them while training their new trainees and helping with other tasks that arise along the way.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Blame!Polygon PicturesAction DramaManga~106minIn the post-apocalyptic future, the complex networks of machines have created chaos and the human world was destroyed. The robots known as the "Constructer" continued to build a meaningless structure with no one to guide them. Soon these cities reach out to the outer planets and another breed of life form emerges. Follow the journey of a strange man, name Killy, in his search for the understanding of the chaotic world being run by Silicon lifeforms out to destroy him and every living thing in their path. (from manga)
- OVA, 12 (1996)Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS TeamSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minThe year is Univeral Century 0079. The Federation has begun mass production of the prototype Gundams for use by their ground forces. Shiro Amada, commander of the 08th MS Team, must lead his squadron through fierce fighting on the ground. However, the Zeons are developing a secret project which could tip the balance of power! Can Shiro and his ragtag team of castoffs, rejects, and bad attitudes save the Federation?
- TV-Series, 36 (1982)Super Dimensional Fortress MacrossArtland Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25min2009. Ten years of furious conflict and frenzied construction have turned an alien wreck into a human triumph: the colossal space battleship Macross. On the day of the ship's launch, the world waits with bated breath to witness mankind's next giant leap. Hovering above the planet, though, the Zentradi, a merciless warrior race, seek to advance its agenda of destruction and conquest. When long-dormant systems aboard the Macross suddenly fire upon the alien fleet, the ship meant to preserve humanity may become its undoing. A war of attrition erupts, taking mankind across the solar system and beyond in a fight to justify its existence!
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)NoblesseProduction I.G., Inc.Action Drama~24minAfter 820 years, Raizel awakes from his long sleep. He now has the special title of Noblesse, as he is a pure-bred aristocrat, and therefore protector of all other aristocrats. To protect Raizel, his servant Frankenstein enrols him at the Ye-Ran High School, where Raizel gets to know the day-to-day routines of the normal, human world from his classmates. Soon after, the Union, a powerful, globally active secret organisation with the aim of ruling the entire world, appears. They send out modified humans, at an attempt on Raizel’s life. This finally prompts him to make use of his enormous power, to protect the people around him. After 820 years, which were influenced by intrigues, finally the secrets behind Raizel’s sleep are being uncovered and his life as a Noblesse begins.
- Movie, 1 (2014)Expelled From ParadiseGraphinica, Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~103minMost of humanity has evolved into an existence where each being is turned into data that composes their personalities living inside Deva, an utopian society which governs its individuals through a virtual reality interface in a base above earth´s atmosphere. The continuous interference of a hacker from planet Earth called Frontier Setter is seen as threat and Deva sends security agent Angela Balzac to deal with it. She will have the assistance of Dingo, a terrestrian agent who refused to join Deva.
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - Advent of the Red CometSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaManga~25minKidou Senshi Gundam: The Origin (2019) is a 13-episode summary of the six “Kidou Senshi Gundam: The Origin” films. The anime’s plot focuses on the actual antagonist of the “Kidou Senshi Gundam” series—Char Aznable—and his childhood as well as his time as a young adult. Char Aznable is a Zeon pilot ace and is also known by the nickname “The Red Comet”. It was he who attacked the research station in the 7th Colony on behalf of Zeon in order to prevent the Federation from building new Mobile Suits and met the young electrician Amuro Ray there …
- Movie, 3 (2010)Mardock ScrambleGoHandsAction DramaLight Novel~65minTo stop the unstoppable you need the irresistible. To kill the un-killable, you need someone for whom death no longer has a meaning. And to catch the perfect serial killer, you need the one person who knows his methods the best... his last victim. Murdered and now reborn, female cyborg Balot exists for only one reason: to track down the man who killed her and bring him to justice. But can even the ultimate hybrid between ghost and machine take down a monster who wipes his own memory? Or will a shadowy cabal of gruesome mutants who want her body parts for their own perverse purposes get to her first?
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Break Blade (2014)XEBEC, Production I.G., Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)Ga-Rei-ZeroAnime International Co., Inc., asreadAction DramaManga~24minKagura and Yomi may look like ordinary school girls as they walk the streets of Tokyo clad in short skirts and knee-high socks, but they’re the heroes you scream for when monsters creep out of the darkness. These sword-totting sisters are part of an elite counterattack unit that specializes in suppressing outbreaks of supernatural activity. They train together, live together, eat together, and spend their nights disemboweling demons with sacred blades. Tragedy strikes when Yomi is possessed by a dark spirit, and Kagura must choose between raising her weapon against the eerily familiar face of ultimate evil – or watching her flesh and blood slaughter innocent citizens. In a life or death battle that pits sister against sister, survival may be the greatest agony of all.
- TV-Series, 13 (2009)CanaanP.A. Works Co., Ltd.Action DramaVisual Novel~25minColors have scent. Sounds possess images. In this future world, where biochemical weapons have changed the game, an unlucky few have their senses blended. They are gifted with abilities beyond what normal humans feel. They possess synesthesia. This makes them the perfect assassins. And the perfect target. Welcome to the new world. Welcome to the war. Head for the promised land--the promised land of amazing animated action.
- Web, 12 (2020)Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045Sola Digital Arts Inc., Production I.G., Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2009)Kara no Kyoukai Remix: Gate of Seventh Heavenufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~60min
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the EastStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24minFive years ago, almost every villager of Ootsuka died due to a tragic plague. But mysteriously enough, three survivors: a girl and two boys, emerged. Now living in a church, the three live in isolation, hidden from those who may seek to find them. Shino, one of the survivors, has control over the power of Murasame, the blade of life. But when the imperial church seeks to take the Murasame for themselves, their peaceful life becomes a thing of the past...
- OVA, 1 (2008)Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch - Special Edition Black RebellionSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~117minThe Empire of Britannia has invaded Japan using giant robot weapons called Knightmare Frames. Japan is now referred to as Area 11, and its people the 11's. A Britannian who was living in Japan at the time, Lelouch, vowed to his Japanese friend Suzaku that he'd destroy Britannia. Years later, Lelouch is in high school, but regularly skips out of school to go play chess and gamble on himself. One day, he stumbles on terrorists 11's who've stolen a military secret and is caught by a member of the Britannian task force sent after them, who is Suzaku. As the rest of the squad arrives, Suzaku is shot for disobeying orders, while the military secret, a young girl, gives Lelouch the power of Geass, which makes anyone obey any order. While Suzaku is secretly made the pilot of Britannia's brand new prototype Knightmare, Lancelot, Lelouch becomes the masked Zero to lead the rebellion to destroy Britannia once and for all.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Ikebukuro West Gate ParkDoga KoboAction DramaNovel~24min
- Web, 1 (2016)Noblesse: AwakeningProduction I.G., Inc.Action Drama~32min
- Music Video, 1 (2014)Me! Me! Me!Studio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~8minVarious omnibus animations produced with love and energy, regardless of any genres.
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Brynhildr in the DarknessCommonsense Inc.Action DramaManga~24minIn his childhood, Ryouta Murakami used to hang out with a girl he called Kuroneko. She loved star-gazing and so they looked up to the stars together every night. Kuroneko ‒ whose actual name is a mystery to him ‒ insisted she knew about aliens. One day, she decided to show him these aliens she was talking about, but an accident occurred and Kuroneko died. Years have gone by and Ryouta now is a member of the astronomy club, obsessed with finding the proof for the existence of aliens. One day, a transfer student called Neko Kuroha ‒ who is the spitting image of Kuroneko ‒ enters his class. She is at least as odd as Kuroneko and starts claiming that she knows whenever someone is going to die ‒ which is proven right, after her prediction for Ryouta almost became reality.
- OVA, 2 (2011)Senjou no Valkyria 3: Tagatame no JuusouA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaVideo Game~30minDuring the Gallian war with the Empire, the nameless is a renegade squadron in Gallia. Although being labeled as enemies by both the Gallian and Imperial army, the nameless struggle to protect the civilians following their motto, "where the regular army can't, the nameless can".
- TV-Series, 13 (2001)Figure 17OLM, Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~46minShy elementary school outcast Tsubasa stumbles upon a downed alien spacecraft in the wake of a shooting star, changing her life dramatically! Invited to join the aliens DD, Ordina, and Hikaru in their mission to save the Earth from the menace of the Magyua, Tsubasa is granted a "clone" named Hikaru, which unites with her to form the Figure 17, a bio-humanoid combat system! When the invading forces of the Magyua arrive, will Tsubasa have the courage and confidence to fight?
- Movie, 2 (2020)Fate/Grand Order: The MoviesProduction I.G., Inc., SIGNAL.MD, Inc.Action DramaVideo Game~?minGekijouban Fate/Grand Order: Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot adapts the sixth chapter of the mobile game Fate/Grand Order as a two-part anime film. This time Ritsuka and Mash are accompanied by the beautiful genius da Vinci-chan and after their rayshift they find themselves in the Middle East of the 13th century. The crusades are over because Jerusalem no longer exists—it was overrun by the Knights of the Round Table led by the Lion King Arturia Pendragon and in its place now stands a different holy city: Camelot! But peace is out of the question, because just south of Camelot, in a vast desert, Pharaoh Ozymandias and his servant Nitocris have settled in Egyptian temples and now face the Lion King. Caught between the fronts of the two god-kings, Ritsuka, Mash and da Vinci can do little more than defend and hide the common people suffering from this war, but in order to gain their sixth “Holy Grail” and restore human history, they will sooner or later have to face the knights of Camelot, and when they do, they are supported by the most unlikely of allies …!
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Unlimited Psychic Squadmanglobe Inc.Action DramaManga~25minKyōsuke Hyōbu, an ESPer who was betrayed many years ago is now one of the most powerful ESPers, and also a fugitive. However, behind that glare lies a kind heart- His main mission is to save ESPers who are mistreated by humans, even if that be by force. Through his methods, he has saved many ESPer lives, and gained the loyalty of those he has saved. The name of his group: P.A.N.D.R.A.
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Hiiro no Kakera: The Tamayori Princess Saga Season 2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaVisual Novel~24minAs the monster within Takuma begins to rise, Tamaki realizes that she loves him. However, Logos and allies they once trusted will do anything they can to separate the two. Everything from the past is revealed, and all that's left is to clear the way for a bright future. That is, if it's still possible.
- Other, 1 (2015)Owari no Seraph: Kyuuketsuki ShaharWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)Corpse Princess (Kuro)feel., Gainax Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24minA direct continuation of Shikabane Hime Aka, taking place six months after Tagami Keisei's death at the hands of the Shichisei (Seven Stars), a group of elite Shikabane who act on more than just regrets. As per Keisei's dying wish, Kagami Ouri formed a temporary contract with Makina to save her from degenerating into a Shikabane. Since then, Ouri's been training to become a proper monk so that he can remain contracted to Makina and help her fight against the Shichisei—the ones who originally killed Makina, the entire Hoshimura family, and now Keisei. However, the traitorous monk Shishidou Akasha has sided with the Shichisei in an attempt to destroy all Shikabane Hime and the entire monk organization that uses them—Kougon Sect.
- TV-Series, 24 (2005)BasiliskGonzo K.K.Action DramaNovel~24minThe Kouga and the Iga, two ninja clans with four hundred years of hostilities between them, meet at the request of Lord Ieyasu. There they learn that the peace forced upon them is to be broken by the whim of royalty, and that the outcome of this battle will determine the next Shogun. The passions of the past quickly reignite as two scrolls are sent out into the night. Ill-fated is this event indeed, for lovers stand with hands entwined as travesty approaches on the wings of a hawk. Reared from birth as sworn enemies, Gennosuke and Oboro, each the heir of these rival clans, seek lasting peace between their peoples. But the terms have been set, and two lists seal their destinies. Two lists from which a name can only be crossed out in blood. No mercy will be spared to the enemy.
- TV-Special, 1 (2005)Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Final PlusSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~46minA reiteration of the final episode of Gundam Seed Destiny where a massive fight ensues over the future of Orb and mankind's right to choose what destiny they lead.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)KokkokuGeno Studio Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- Bonus, 1 (2019)Boku no Hero Academia: All Might - Rising The AnimationBONES Inc.Action DramaManga~3min
- OVA, 3 (2010).hack//QuantumKinema Citrus Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~27minTobias, Mary, and Sakura are way into the The World. Together, they form an inseparable group, grinding toward the break of day and running dungeons in search of the artifacts of adventure. But when the trio becomes lost in this virtual labyrinth, a chance encounter with the mysterious entity known only as Hermit will change their lives forever. There's an eerie darkness spreading across The World, and once you stumble in, you may never make it out.