- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)I’m Standing on a Million LivesMAHO FILM Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24minAn unknown world full of mystical creatures—this is where the student Yuusuke Yotsuya suddenly finds himself together with his two classmates Iu Shindou and Kusue Hakozaki. As soon as the three of them arrive, an unknown person introduces himself as the Game Master and gives the students timed quests to complete. To help them with their mission, he also gives Iu and Kusue the roles of a mage and a warrior respectively, while Yuusuke happens to be given the role of … a farmer?! Thus, the adventure of the three students begins, and they must face the random quests of the Game Master if they want to stay alive and protect the real world from the demons and monsters they encounter.
- TV-Special, 1 (2019)Sword Art Online: Alicization - RecollectionA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2004)Magical Girl Lyrical NanohaSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~26minThe Jewel Seeds, artifacts from an ancient magical civilization, have been spread across the galaxy. Nanoha Takamachi becomes Lyrical Girl Nanoha to seal the Jewel Seeds and protect the Earth, but another girl appears who desperately tries to collect the seeds for a far more dangerous purpose!
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Sirius the JaegerP.A. Works Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2009)Chrome Shelled RegiosZEXCS Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minThe world of tomorrow is an arid wasteland; a forsaken place where nomadic communities take shelter within mobile, domed cities. Massive, mutant Contaminoid monsters swarm the planet's desolate surface, and the lack of resources fuels constant conflict between cities. In this bleak future, mysterious young Layfon struggles to escape his violent past. Unfortunately, his former life might be impossible to hide after he's forced to enroll at the military academy - his special powers are clearly stronger than those of his comrades. As he joins his fellow student soldiers in the desperate battle against the Contaminoid scourge, Layfon must fight to keep the origins of his enhanced abilities a secret, because the truth could tear his team apart.
- OVA, 1 (2009)Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 - Special Edition Zero RequiemSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~117min
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)FafnerXEBECAction DramaOriginal Work~24minTerrorized by a hostile alien race's mental warfare, humans hear only this question just before their lives-essentially their minds-are assimilated by the violent invaders. Kazuki and his classmates lay everything on the line to pilot their heavily-guarded island's secret weapons: towering mechs for which only they are genetically qualified to control. With most of Earth destroyed, humanity's survival relies on these youths' selfless determination to protect the only home they know. But when each battle pushes the pilots to the brink of assimilation, who will protect them?
- Movie, 1 (2019)Blackfox3Hz Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~90minThe original anime Black Fox takes us into the world of the cheerful and bright Rikka Isurugi. As a little girl, she likes to play hide and seek with her beloved grandfather, who—as the 26th head of the Isurugi ninja clan—is determined to teach her everything she needs to become a powerful ninja herself. However, she doesn’t like the fact that her grandpa seems to think he can decide her path for the future, because she would much rather be like her father: a brilliant scientist and engineer. He works for the giant company Gradsheim and his brilliant inventions make him a highly esteemed genius. His latest stroke of genius are so-called animal drones: small animal robots equipped with real artificial intelligence, that are supposed to function as best friends and companions for humans. Little Rikka is so fascinated by her father’s work that she not only wants to follow the same path as him, but even attend the same university as him. Years later, she finally made it: she passed the entrance test for her dream university, the University of North Cundy, and is on her way home just in time for her birthday to bring the happy news to her family. But instead of a warm reception and a birthday cake, she is presented with a gruesome picture: The living room is devastated and covered with blood and her father and grandfather are nowhere to be found … Her home has been attacked by Gradsheim’s operatives, who are targeting the blueprints for the animal drones. Rikka’s father, who had left the company years ago, refused to turn his invention into a weapon and thus became an “enemy” to Gradsheim. When Rikka’s father and grandfather are shot in front of her eyes, her world falls apart. It is only thanks to her three animal drones that she manages to escape, but now the flames of hatred burn in the once peace-loving girl and she vows to avenge her family … “Rikka, it’s just like playing hide and seek; always remember what I taught you!”, those were her grandfather’s last words. “That’s right,” she says, “just like hide and seek, but I’m not the one hiding. I will find them and hunt them down …!”
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)BerserkMillepensee, GEMBA Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- OVA, 5 (2002)Macross ZeroSatelight Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~31minTaking place one year before the Zentraedi arrive on Earth, Macross Zero chronicles the final days of the war between the U.N. Spacy and anti-U.N. factions. After being shot down by the anti-U.N.'s newest fighter plane, ace pilot Shin Kudo finds himself on the remote island of Mayan, where technology is almost non-existent. While Shin stays on the island to heal his wounds, the tranqulity of the island is shattered by a battle that involves the UN's newest fighter - the VF-0.
- TV-Series, 26 (2001)NoirBee Train Productions Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minA mysterious email; a haunting melody. Professional assassin Mireille Bouquet's world is knocked askew by an unnerving contact from a young amnesiac, Yumura Kirika, whose killing skills are as deadly as Mireille's, and whose missing memory may unlock the mystery of Mireille's life as well. With their pasts inextricably linked, Mireille conditionally admits Yumura into her confidence. In uneasy partnership, the two-as NOIR-face a conspiracy that quickly calls on all of their lethal resources. It is a journey through the darkness, searching for a truth that they know will mean their deaths.
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)My-HiMESUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minBefore coming to the Fuka Academy, all Mai Tokiha wanted was to live an ordinary high school life, but that's the last thing she's going to get. It turns out that Mai is a HiME, one of twelve girls with supernatural powers that are gathered at this school to fight the Orphans, demons that dwell around the school. A secret organization has other plans for the HiME than just demon-busting and Mai and the other HiME will have to risk something precious to protect the ones they love.
- TV-Series, 13 (2008)Corpse Princess (Aka)Gainax Co., Ltd., feel.Action DramaManga~24minMakina Hoshino is already dead, but she can’t let go of this twisted world. She burned to death along with her entire family in a fire started by freaks that wouldn’t stay buried. Makina knows she doesn’t belong among the living, but that won’t stop her from unleashing the full fury of her twin MAC-11 machine guns on the rotting remains of those who refuse to die. She’s hell-bent on filling every empty grave she can find with the monsters that should be six feet under. Makina is a Shikabane Hime – a Corpse Princess – and it’s her job to finish off the undead leftovers haunting the dark corners of a city that used to be safe.
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Fafner ExodusXEBECAction DramaOriginal Work~24min2150 A.D. The battle with the Festum, the silicon life-forms from distant outer space, had reached a new dimension. The North Polar Meir that was crushed during the First Azure Operation had dispersed its fragments all over the world. They all started activity on their own as independent Meirs. Most of the Meirs harbored hatred towards humanity and challenged a fight, however, a portion of the Festum chose coexistence with mankind. Amongst the crossfire, the Ryugujima island alone disappeared from the forefront of battle and continued its silence. The island had gained a means to converse with the Meir since their encounter with Misao Kurusu two years ago. The children of ALVISS had been searching for a way to understand the enemy as they prepared for battle. And now, once again, further evolution was about to befall the island. A girl that understands the language of the Festum, and a girl protected by a Festum. When the two meet, the doors to a new universe opens.
- TV-Special, 1 (2016)Fate/Grand Order: First OrderLay-duce Inc.Action DramaVideo Game~74min
- TV-Series, 24 (2004)Kurau: Phantom MemoryBONES Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~23minHer name is Kurau, and in a world of mercenary agents, she’s the cream of the elite; a master martial artist and thief so skilled that no secret or objective is beyond her grasp. The greatest secret of all, however, is the one Kurau conceals inside herself: The freak result of a disastrous experiment with a new kind of energy, Kurau’s body has been fused with a binary alien life form called the Rynax. Every second Kurau lives is lived twice, one alien sharing her consciousness, the other still waiting to be born… and now none of those lives may last very long! The truth about Kurau has begun to leak out, a worldwide manhunt has been launched and now the ultimate agent is the ultimate target.
- TV-Series, 22 (2003)TexhnolyzeMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~23minIchise's grief only allows him to enjoy the pain of the fighting pits in the underground city of Lukuss. However, when a gang punishes Ichise by cutting his arm and leg off, his will to live overcomes the odds and attracts the attention of the ruling Orugano syndicate that controls the cybernetic Texhnolyze technology which is usually reserved for the elite. Meanwhile, an outsider has come down to the city and, along with a young psychic girl, the dominos are beginning to fall in the seething unrest of the city as their paths slowly intertwine with Ichise's.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Mekakucity ActorsSHAFT Inc.Action DramaOther~24minHikikomori and NEET Shintaro Kisaragi, who shut himself inside his room for 2 years, had been living a quiet life until he met a cyber girl named Ene, who appeared on his computer screen, when someone anonymously sent him a mysterious e-mail one year ago. When they got into a fight one day, Ene messes with Shintaro's PC, which thus breaks down and causes him to have to get a new one. This event led to him going outside for the first time in two years.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ReflectionSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~107min
- TV-Series, 24 (2005)Solty ReiAnime International Co., Inc., Gonzo K.K.Action DramaOriginal Work~23minIt’s been twelve years since the Blast Fall, an unexplained disaster that left countless dead and many more maimed. Society is divided and every citizen feels the burn, most of all the Resembles – people whose mangled bodies have been rebuilt with high-tech prosthetic devices. Bounty hunter Roy Revant has seen it all, walking alone in this shattered city. That is, until the day a strange little girl named Solty falls from the sky straight into his heart. The search for family turns into a search for meaning and those that wield harsh power over society won’t go unnamed for long. Roy and Solty may seek different things… But who wants to search for truth alone?
- Movie, 1 (2017)Genocidal OrganGeno Studio Inc.Action DramaNovel~115min
- TV-Series, 24 (2015)Heavy ObjectJ.C.STAFFAction DramaLight Novel~24min"Objects" are powerful, massive weapons that change the course of warfare and are manned by Elite Object pilots. An odd Elite girl named Milinda meets Quenser, a student who aims to become a Object mechanic, with the soldier-in-training Heivia on a snowy battlefield.
- TV-Series, 26 (2002)RahXephonBONES Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~23minSet in the year 2015, just after Earth's civilizations have been all but wiped out, RAHXEPHON finds a high school student named Ayato Kamina struggling to escape the rubble after an attack on his city left him trapped. Finally freeing himself from the debris, Ayato meets a girl named Reika Mishima who takes him to a secret sanctuary that houses the war's civilian survivors. There, a humanoid mechanical weapon emerges from a black egg when he arrives bearing the same marking as one Ayato has on his body. It becomes apparent that Ayato is the only one who can pilot the weapon, and he soon realizes that he might be the only person able to defend the world from more destruction.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Fairy Gone (Part 2)P.A. Works Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minFairy Gone (2019), the second part of the original anime, continues the story of Marlya, Free and their colleagues in the government-backed Fairy organization Dorothea. After Marlya had to give up searching for her friend Veronica, who is hunting the Black Fairy Tomes for some reason, she found herself involved in one incident after another … Not only did she have to attend an official meeting of her unit with Ray Dawn—the man, who burned down her home village and executed all the villagers—without attempting to murder him, but just a short time later was also dragged into a raid while transporting a legendary Fairy Weapon, which cost the lives of several Dorothea members. Among the fallen warriors was a friend of Marlya’s and a long-time member of the unit: Oz Mare. When the leader of the rebels responsible for the attack on the weapons transport, Beevee Liscar, started a campaign against the emperor and was supported by a renegade nobleman, Free and Marlya could combine personal interests with work: For them, defending the palace was not only a service in the Emperor’s name, but also a chance for revenge on the man who killed their friends. While Beevee Liscar ultimately escaped, they succeeded in fending off the attack and protecting the Emperor. But many questions remain unanswered … Who was the real mastermind behind this uprising? What about the mysterious Black Fairy Tome? And also Marlya’s own condition as someone who is possessed by a Fairy and can use it in battle without having been subjected to a regular organ transplant is still uncertain. What does the future hold for the “cursed child” Marlya and her companions?
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Izetta, The Last WitchAJIADO CO.,LTD.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minWhen in 1939 the imperialist nation of Germania began to invade a neighbouring country, war spread throughout Europe and the era was drawn into a spiral of war. A year after the war began, in 1940, Germania’s attack finally turned against Eylstadt, a small, beautiful principality in the Alps.
- TV-Series, 49 (1995)Mobile Suit Gundam WingSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minThousands of People live on giant orbiting space colonies called "Sides." However, the Earth Government, which rules the colonies, is unjust and cruel. A group of revolutionaries builds five robotic Gundams and plans to send them to Earth to begin their fight for independence. Piloted by five young men, their hopes and dreams of freedom of the colonists with them as they descend to Earth to begin Operation Meteor!
- Web, 12 (2018)A.I.C.O. IncarnationBONES Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25min
- TV-Series, 24 (2006)Pumpkin ScissorsAnime International Co., Inc., Gonzo K.K.Action DramaManga~24minYet for those who remain in power, the spoils can be sweet indeed. In the aftermath of he great war, Lt. Alice Malvin is charged to take command of the imperial army’s intelligence section three, an elite team where even the newest member hunts down tanks with a handgun. Their code name pumpkin scissors her mission: To sharpen IS3 into a deadly instrument of justice and to expose the corrupt power-mad nobility who prey on the weak. But as Malvin starts to peel away the layers of a government cover-up involving a defunct super-solider program, she discovers the existence of a military technology decades ahead of what the army has! As terrifying secrets crawl out of the tomb in which they were buried war becomes hell in this collection of PUMPKIN SCISSORS!
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Warlords of SigrdrifaA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Special, 1 (2005)Fafner in the Azure: Right of LeftXEBECAction Drama~51minYumi and Kyo are children who have been selected to take part in a top secret mission, to be the pilots of the first Fafner combat units; the last chance of survival for the human race. The enemy is ruthless, remorseless and is able to read the minds of humans. Therefore, the details of this mission are kept a secret even from the personnel involved. The young pilots must use all their courage and faith in order to survive and complete their mission or the fate of mankind would be compromised.
- Movie, 1 (2010)Fafner: Heaven and EarthXEBECAction DramaOriginal Work~93minTerrorized by a hostile alien race's mental warfare, humans hear only this question just before their lives - essentially their minds - are assimilated by the violent invaders. Kazuki and his classmates lay everything on the line to pilot their heavily-guarded island's secret weapons: towering mechs for which only they are genetically qualified to control. With most of Earth destroyed, humanity's survival relies on these youths' selfless determination to protect the only home they know. But when each battle pushes the pilots to the brink of assimilation, who will protect them?
- TV-Series, 25 (2009)07-GhostStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24minSet in a gothic fantasy world, this is the story of Teito Klein, an orphaned slave who became the top military academy student. However, an unexpected turn of events left him pursued by the forces of the Barsburg Empire. Now an escaping convict, Teito's sheltered by the church and its law of sanctuary. Here, he discovered many mysteries surrounding himself, the church, and the Empire itself. The fact that he might be connected to a dethroned king and the mystical stone of god, "The Eye of Mikhael", made him the target of the empire more than ever. Fortunately the church is under the mythical 7 Ghost protection. But who are the Ghosts really. Will Teito be free from the military's clutch, and what of his said mission to uncover the history. And who is the military's Chief-of-Staff Ayanami exactly. Teito's future seems to have spiraled into an unexpectedly perilous path.
- TV-Series, 24 (2006)WitchbladeGonzo K.K.Action DramaComic~24minSought by the greed of Men since the dawn of Humankind, but only bestowed upon the woman whose fate it forever scars – The Witchblade. Is it the Righteous Sword of God, of the Hand of the Devil Himself? Now a new bearer has been chosen and she must discover the answers for herself. As she stands on the brink of destiny, she is forced to seek the balance between ecstasy and ruin… Masane Amaha is a woman on the fringe of society, bouncing rootless from town to town with her daughter, Rihoko. She struggles to build a life for her family, with no memory of the past and no clue as to what the future holds. But upon their arrival back in Tokyo forces conspire to separate parent from child, unleashing the fury of the Witchblade. The young mother will find herself conscripted into the service of the Doji Group and hunted down by the emissaries of the NSWF, all while seeking to balance the weight of this forced duality.
- Movie, 1 (2019)For Whom the Alchemist ExistsSatelight Inc.Action DramaVideo Game~118minIn Ta ga Tame no Alchemist, the anime film of the mobile game of the same name, we follow the high school student Kasumi Nagasaka, who one day finds herself transported into a completely different world. Here she lands on the continent of Babel, whose landmark, the Great Tower of Babel, looms menacingly over the seven nations there. After the inhabitants of Babel empowered themselves in alchemy and explored its secrets further and further, it didn’t take long until the idea was born to turn this powerful technology into a weapon—a weapon that would drive mankind to the brink of destruction in the ensuing war. So that such a tragedy would never happen again, the seven nations made an unstable peace, which also led to the international prohibition of alchemy. But after centuries of peace, the tranquillity would come to an end in 911, when the nation of Lustrice once again created an army strengthened by the power of alchemy. However, an alliance of the remaining six nations under Envylia’s leadership could defeat the traitors of Lustrice. Since then, 20 years have passed and again dark clouds rise over Babel … Kasumi has only just arrived here when renegade alchemists once again bring chaos to the land …!
- TV-Series, 26 (2012)Aquarion Evol8bit, Satelight Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minAfter accidentally forming the legendary mecha “Aquarion,” Amata finds himself at a pilot-training academy where the flirty girls love to get a rise out of him, and the boys seem more interested in exploring mysterious holes and big bangs than harnessing their Elemental superpowers. It’s all awkward dates, hijinks, and threesomes until otherworldly beings start abducting powerful female students. As a mysterious megalomaniac plots interplanetary disaster, the fate of the galaxy depends on whether or not the hormone-fueled academy coeds can come together to fight evil. Set 12,000 years after the events of Aquarion.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Terra Formars RevengeLiden Films Inc., Yumeta Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)ServampBrain's Base, Platinumvision Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24minWhen a stray black cat named Kuro crosses Mahiru Shirota's path, the high school freshman's life will never be the same again. Kuro is, in fact, no ordinary feline, but a servamp: a servant vampire. While Mahiru's personal philosophy is one of non-intervention, he soon becomes embroiled in an ancient, altogether surreal conflict between vampires and humans. (from manga)
- Music Video, 1 (2018)Zankoku na Tenshi no TheseProduction I.G., Inc., Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd., Gainax Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~4min
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)SimounStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minIn the peaceful theocracy of Simulicram, everyone is born female. At age 17, each maiden undergoes a special ceremony where she chooses her sex. However, only Pairs of maiden priestesses can synchronize with the ancient flying ships known as Simoun needed to defend Simulicram. These Pairs refrain from undergoing the ceremony as long as they wish to keep piloting their Simoun. Aeru is recruited to be a Simoun pilot after a terrifying attack by an enemy nation decimates the squadron known as Chor Tempest. To earn her wings she needs to find her way into the heart of Neviril, Regina of Chor Tempest. But Neviril s heart still belongs to her previous Pair, lost in the battle when she attempted a forbidden Simoun maneuver.
- Movie, 1 (1988)Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s CounterattackSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaNovel~120minU.C. 0093 - Char Aznable, the infamous "Red Comet" of the One Year War, has come out of hiding to lead the Neo-Zeon Army and wage war against the Earth Federation. Only his greatest rival, Gundam pilot Amuro Ray, can stop him from dropping the Axis asteroid on Earth and causing a major global catastrophe.