- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Special, 1 (2000)Seikai no Monshou: Tokubetsu-henSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~90minA digest of Crest of the Stars with some new footage added in.
- TV-Series, 12 (2007)PolyphonicaGinga YaAction DramaVideo Game~25minPhoron Tatara's no ordinary musician. As one of the rare Dantists who can summon elder spirits using music called Commandia, his gift is so strong that his spirit partner is none other than the infamous Corticarte Apa Lagranges. Sure, she may look like a young girl in her human form, but you don't get nicknames like "The Crimson Annihilator" and "The Bloody Duchess" for sitting back and watching the daisies grow. Now, at the behest of the Tsuge Divine Music Player Office, this dynamic duet travels the continent of Polyphonica on Phoron's combination motorcycle/organ, following the song of the open road, orchestrating rescues and generally fixing whatever's baroque! Some musicians wait for a muse to hit them, but Phoron makes his work for scale!
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Divine GatePierrot Co., Ltd.Action DramaOther~23minNo one knows when, where, or how "the gate" was created; furthermore, no one can see, touch, or access it. However, when "the gate" is opened, realms of mortals, fairies, and daemons collide, destroying world orders. While leaders of three realms try to restore orders, some talented and capable mortals begin to approach the gate, now known as "Divine Gate." Yet no one has reached the Gate and returned, however.
- Music Video, 1 (2020)Zetsubou Funsai Shoujo AmidaMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaVideo Game~4min
- TV-Series, 24 (2008)BlassreiterGonzo K.K.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minA blood-born plague races across Germany, giving life to mechanized monsters who are hell-bent on making a bloody mess out of anyone in their path. Known as Demoniacs, these creatures have the perverse ability to meld with technology and wield it as an extension of their uncontrollable cyber rage. Standing in their way is civilization’s last hope for a savior. Joseph Jobson – the mysterious blue rider – fuses with the unreal technology of his battle-tested motorcycle to defend man against machine. But the same tainted blood that carries his strength, threatens to devour his soul - leaving him nothing more than a murderous demon. The future of death is now, and it refuses to be stopped.
- Music Video, 1 (2012)Love Like AliensAction DramaOriginal Work~7min
- OVA, 1 (2007)Red Garden: Dead GirlsGonzo K.K.Action DramaOriginal Work~45minIt's the future of New York. Kate, Rose, Rachel, and Claire lead the normal school life and a new transfer student comes... The transfer student, Louis wants to be friends with Kate. However, something happens to "Red Garden". What is the truth behind this and the real purpose.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)CaligulaSatelight Inc.Action DramaVideo Game~24min
- TV-Special, 2 (2012)Fate/Zero Remixufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24min
- Movie, 1 (2019)Human LostPolygon PicturesAction DramaNovel~109minTokyo 2036: The health administration organization S.H.E.L.L.’s nanotechnology enables mankind not only a life of 120 years freed from disease and even the resurrection of the recently deceased, but also total surveillance of all those who use this technology. However, a resistance against the “dehumanization” that goes along with these developments is growing and Yozo Oba joins a motorcycle gang from the poor suburbs that is trying to make a break for the centre of rich Tokyo. The plan, alas, fails due to heavy military intervention: under the influence of a drug designed to counter S.H.E.L.L.’s nanotechnology, the leader turns into a "Lost", a dreadful monster. Yozo himself transforms as well, but he is the first one ever to succeed in turning back into a human. Deceived by the creator of the drugs, Masao Horiki, he switches sides and turns against Masao and his goals together with Yoshiko Hiragi. This is the beginning of a journey full of horrific revelations and fatal encounters—a journey that will change him forever …
- Web, 3 (2006)Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED C.E. 73 StargazerSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~15minIn C.E. 73, tensions between Naturals and Coordinators continue to persist, eventually leading to another war between the Earth Alliance and PLANT. Sven Cal Bayan is a Natural pilot of the elite EA squad, the Phantom Pain, and carries out his squad's various anti-Coordinator missions without fail. Selene McGriff is a Coordinator researcher at the neutral Deep Space Survey and Development Organization (DSSD) and a developer of the GSX-401FW Stargazer space exploration mobile suit. Though their backgrounds are completely different, the expanding war will nevertheless force their paths to collide.
- Movie, 1 (1991)Silent Möbius: The Motion PictureAnime International Co., Inc.Action DramaManga~54minIn the future a massive earthquake has devastated Tokyo, leaving the barren city to suffer the ravages of the world about it. Despite phenomenon such as acid rain, the true danger lies with the actions of evil beings known as the Lucifer Hawk, creatures bent on the invasion of Earth and total eradication of the human race. Arising from the ashes are humanity's last vestiges of hope in the form of a special police branch known as the AMP. This elite unit, dedicated to the preservation of civilization, is made up of highly trained individuals such as Yuki, the powerful psychic; the near-indestructible cyborg warrior Kiddy; the mystical Shinto priestess Nami; the ever-informed visionare Lebia; and their chief, the mysterious Rally Cheyenne. Prepare to embark upon a quest to save the world with the members of the AMP and their newest recruit, Katsumi Liqueur, a woman with strange powers and a dark past. The battle for Earth lies in the hands of these powerful women... but will that be enough?
- Movie, 1 (1996)X: The MovieMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~100minTokyo is the city where the final battle between the Dragon of Earth and the Dragon of Heaven will take place in the Japanese anime film X, directed by Taro Rin and written by the all-woman writing team Clamp. The Dragon of Earth wants to wipe out humankind because of the damage people have inflicted on the Earth, while the Dragon of Heaven is fighting to protect civilisation. At the centre of all this is Kamui, the chosen one, who must pick a dragon to fight for. Full of dreams and flashbacks that pop up out of nowhere, the structure of X could be considered confusing and needlessly complex if the story weren't so simple. Obviously, we are supposed to root for the Dragon of Heaven to win and save mankind, but the funny thing is, the Dragon of Earth has the better argument. If it were a debate, humanity would lose. But it's not a debate, it's an action film, and many of Tokyo's most famous buildings get destroyed in the battles. As with most anime, the women are either girlishly cute or slutty, but luckily in X, there are no graphic rapes; the love interest is merely crucified three or four times. It may not be the greatest anime film out there, but at least it's never boring.
- OVA, 3 (2004)Phantom: The AnimationArcs CreateAction DramaVisual Novel~30minZwei traveled to a new city to start a new life. There he sees the girl of his dreams, Ein, for the very first time. Strangely, he spots her from 500 meters away, while she's crouched behind a military issue sniper rifle picking off mobsters. Soon Zwei's uncanny alertness comes to the attention of Ein's employers, and he's given a simple choice: train to become an assassin, or be marked as Ein's next target.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Regalia: The Three Sacred StarsActas Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)Viper's CreedAnime International Co., Inc., Digital Frontier Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24min
- Music Video, 1 (2015)YamadeloidGraphinica, Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~7minVarious omnibus animations produced with love and energy, regardless of any genres.
- OVA, 2 (2014)Wild AdapterAnpro Inc.Action DramaManga~27minMakoto, a gang leader, takes in Minoru Tokito. Minoru has a mysterious past that includes the usage of a drug called W.A. This drug has caused Minoru to have his right arm as a monstrous limb. The two begin their journey by investigating this drug that is tearing up the city's "underground".
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)KochokiStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minMost people will surely know Nobunaga Oda as a great general and the Daimyou, who reunited Japan, which had been shattered by war, together with Ieyasu Tokugawa and Hideyoshi Toyotomi. He earned his title “Demon King of the Sixth Heaven” (第六天魔王) through the brutal and ruthless way in which one eliminated his enemies and potential dangers. His at the time innovative strategies and the efficient use of arquebuses made him one of the most successful commanders of the Japanese Sengoku era. In Kochouki: Wakaki Nobunaga, however, we experience the legendary Daimyou from another side, because in this original anime, Nobunaga’s childhood and youth are in the spotlight! We accompany the young Nobunaga on his path to becoming a warrior, a general and finally a ruler, but the way there is long and stony—especially because of the rivalry with his younger brother Nobuyuki Oda …
- TV-Special, 2 (2018)Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory - IntermissionXEBECAction DramaLight Novel~24min
- Movie, 1 (2003)Sky BlueAction DramaOriginal Work~86minA.D. 2142 - Overpopulation and excessive pollution have made majority of Earth uninhabitable. The only safe haven for mankind is a city called "ECOBAN," which actually uses pollution through the DELOS System as a means of energy. While searching the city for an infiltrator from the wastelands, ECOBAN officer Jay discovers that the intruder is her old friend Shua. A former ECOBAN citizen, Shua has sided with a militia from Marr to bring down ECOBAN's tyrannical reign and restore the Earth's environment.
- OVA, 6 (1993)Orguss 02J.C.STAFFAction DramaOriginal Work~30minFor 200 years they lay deep beneath the earth or silent on the ocean bed. Now two opposing armies race to unearth these massive engines of war, devastating weapons known as Decimators. As more of these vast robots are reactivated, the world moves ever closer to another all-out war, drawing innocent victims into the deadly conflict.
- OVA, 3 (1989)Locke the Superman/LordleonNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~30minLocke confronts Lord Leon, an ESPer space pirate out for revenge against a corrupt corporate baron.
- TV-Series, 13 (2007)The Skull ManBONES Inc.Action DramaManga~23minOtomo City: where freedom and justice have atrophied to the bone; where conspiracy rules the day and death stalks the night… Death in the form of the Skull Man, a literal Grim Reaper whose skeletal grin presages grisly mayhem and murder, even to the monstrous mutants that haunt the city’s underworlds! Now, to investigate a bizarre slaying, journalist Minagami Hayato and photographer Kiriko Mamiya must stalk this ultimate predator, through a festering cadaver of a city where the corruption flows in rivers as deep and foul as the sins of the reigning elite, and unearth a secret so shocking that an entire city has been turned into a tomb to contain! In a nightmarish necropolis where nothing is as it seems, vengeance comes in the form of a living Death’s-Head in SKULL MAN.
- TV-Series, 25 (2000)Argento SomaSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minTakuto is a gifted young man & considered by most to be something of a genius. When toakuto is involved in a freak accident during a secret experiment and dies ryu soma is born. And the only thing on his mind is revenge.
- OVA, 1 (2010)Armored Trooper Votoms Case;IrvineSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~50minIrvine Lester is an AT repairman. In order to make a living with his sister, he is secretly fighting in AT gambling matches and intentionally losing the games for money. But the other fighters find out about his excellent AT maneuvering skills and demand a real match.
- OVA, 1 (1997)Kigyou Senshi YamazakiRipple FilmAction DramaManga~43min
- OVA, 1 (2001)Zone of the Enders: 2167 IdoloSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaVideo Game~52minBased on a hit video game. The planets are on the brink of war, but the only thing hard-woring, hard-drinking, all-American cargo hauler James Links wants is to reconcile with his estranged family, but when he discovers a fearsome weapon aboard his carrier ship Ender, the entire links clan is plunged into mystery, murder, and mayhem!
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Busou Shinki8bitAction DramaOther~24minHigh school freshman Rihito, who just came back from abroad, started a new life in Japan with his four Busou Shinki, female action figures with weapons.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)ListenersMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~24min
- OVA, 1 (1991)Dragon FistAgent 21Action DramaManga~40min
- OVA, 2 (2010)Fate/Stay Night TV ReproductionStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaVisual Novel~60minSeven Masters with Seven Servants fight to the death in a battle to win the Holy Grail. This is a retelling of the original 24 episode anime, Fate Stay Night, in OVA form.
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)Togainu no Chi: Bloody CursA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaVisual Novel~24min
- Web, 10 (2011)Busou Shinki Moon AngelTNK, Kinema Citrus Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~5minTsubasa is a young boy who dreams of becoming a Shinki master. Shinki are small robot girls which can talk, fight, and fly. On a full moon night, Tsubasa finds a damaged Shinki model and takes it home. After repairing it, he gives her the name of Kaguya. They live a happy life until the former owner of Kaguya finds her.
- OVA, 13 (1993)Ambassador MagmaAction DramaManga~25minThe alien invader Goa plots to conquer the Earth. He first warns the Murakami family (father Atsushi, mother Tomoko, and son Mamoru) of their invasion, and demonstrates his powers by transporting them to a prehistoric jungle and destroying a Giant Dinosaur before their very eyes. But they will not agree to surrender to Goa, so hope comes in the form of Magma, an armored, golden giant with long hair and antennae. He and his human-sized wife Mol, both created by the wizard Earth are sent to defend our world against Goa. They befriend Atsushi and Mamoru, the latter has Magma emotionally touched, as he wanted to have a child with his wife Mol, so Earth creates a duplicate of Mamoru, named Gam Earth gives Mamoru a whistle, with which he can call Gam Mol and Magma in times of crisis. So when Goa unleashes his various daikaiju, chances are, Magma, Mol, and Gam will fly to the rescue.
- TV-Special, 1 (2010)Dance in the Vampire Bund: Tokubetsu-henSHAFT Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Hand ShakersGoHandsAction DramaOriginal Work~24min
- Movie, 2 (2018)Peace Maker Kurogane: Belief & FriendWhite FoxAction DramaManga~57min
- OVA, 4 (2004)KageAnother Push Pin Planning Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~30minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- Bonus, 1 (2014)Kidou Senshi Gundam Unicorn: Episode EX - Hyakunen no KodokuSUNRISE Inc.Action Drama~25min