- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Web, 10 (2007)PankunchiAdventure~2min
- TV-Series, 127 (1983)Miimu Iro Iro Yume no TabiNippon Animation Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~25min
- TV-Series, 936 (1976)Manga Nippon Mukashibanashi (1976)Group Tac Co., Ltd.AdventureOther~25minA compilation of 10 minute episodes, each based on one of Japan's children's tales such as "Momotaro" or "The Moon Princess". Two 10-minute shorts were presented in each half hour episode.
- Movie, 1 (1933)Kaeru San YuushiChiyogami Eiga-shaAdventureOriginal Work~7min
- Movie, 1 (1958)Korochan, the Little BearAdventure~10min
- OVA, 1 (1996)Panzer DragoonProduction I.G., Inc.AdventureVideo Game~27minLegends speak of a Dark Tower with a race of dragons that awaits the command to arise and wreak havoc. At least Kyle used to believe they were only legends until his lady, Alita, is stolen by the Black Dragon! Now Kyle must form an alliance with Blau, a blue dragon, in order to rescue her before she becomes the catalyst for the Dark Tower's final program: the complete destruction of the world!
- TV-Special, 1 (1996)Bavel's BookAdventureOriginal Work~5minAfter missing the bus, two young children find a book left behind on a bench. It seems to be alive...
- TV-Series, 25 (2007)MapleStoryMADHOUSE Inc.AdventureVideo Game~22minTen years ago, the World Tree that protected peace and order of the world was being targeted by an evil organization called the Zakum. The Human race led four other races: the brave warriors, the intelligent magicians, the agile archers and the sly thieves in a fight against the Zakums. In the end, the World Tree activated self-destruction to protect itself. However, the other races thought it was the Human race that destroyed the World Tree. When the World Tree was destroyed most of the races had nothing left, so a number of them went to Maple Island thinking the ones who stayed would die. They escaped Victoria and lived on Maple Island where living is getting harder and harder. Since then, a never-ending war between the different races began.Ten years later, the main protagonist, Al, is determined to revive the World Tree. Al and his companions begin their journey to seek the seeds of the World Tree. At the same time, the Zakums reappear…
- TV-Series, 26 (1985)Button NoseStudio GhibliAdventureOriginal Work~24minButton Nose is a little girl who's is home alone for a few days when a robot comes to gather strawberries. She is so excited by his spaceship she accidentally starts it, and goes on a voyage to his planet. When she lands she is brought before the king, who is a distant relative of hers and invites her to spend some time on the planet.
- Web, 17 (2011)Chara UtaDLE Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~1min
- Movie, 1 (1931)Nansensu Monogatari Daiichi-hen: SarugashimaAdventure~24min
- Movie, 1 (1983)Choro Q DagramSUNRISE Inc.Adventure~8min
- TV-Series, 73 (1976)Shin Don Chuck MonogatariICHI CorporationAdventure~25min
- TV-Series, 52 (1984)Adventures of the Little KoalaStudio GhibliAdventureOriginal Work~13min
- Movie, 1 (1931)Kokoro no ChikaraChiyogami Eiga-shaAdventureOriginal Work~12min
- Movie, 1 (2001)Blue RemainsAdventureOriginal Work~75minIn a world laid waste by nuclear war, Amamiku guards the seeds that hold the genetic code of the planet and can be used for its rebirth. Living underwater and protected from the radioactive atmosphere above, she impatiently waits for the earth to be ready for the seeds to germinate.But when her existence is discovered, it sparks a frantic race between the remains of humanity struggling for survival, and the disembodied brain, Glyptofane. This fanatic being, who sees mankind as a plague, has programmed his robotic army to destroy them.
- TV-Series, 52 (1972)Pinocchio: The SeriesTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.AdventureNovel~25minPinocchio the wooden puppet wants to be a human boy. He is granted life by the Blue Fairy but, as a living toy, he faces mockery and alienation by his neighbors. However, supported by old Geppetto who created him, he makes constant efforts until he at last becomes a human boy in the true sense. © Tatsunoko Production
- Web, 4 (2013)Trip Trek (2013)AdventureOriginal Work~7min
- TV-Series, 39 (1973)Adventures on Rainbow PondTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~25min
- TV-Series, 49 (2007)Dinosaur KingSUNRISE Inc.AdventureVideo Game~24minMax, Rex, and Zoe are three friends that are members of a group known as the D-Team. They just want to have fun and build their friendship, but that all changes when they find three fossil shaped items in the forest. Before they know it, the D-Team is thrust into a quest to save prehistoric dinosaurs, trapped as cards, from a mysterious time traveling organization known as The Alpha Gang. Whichever group can gather all the cards first will become the Dinosaur King.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Gdgd Men's PartyStrawberry Meets Pictures Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~9min
- Music Video, 1 (2009)Hiyoko GumoAdventureOriginal Work~2min
- Movie, 1 (2000)WheelsAdventureOriginal Work~3min
- TV-Series, 132 (1974)Jungle TalesTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~5min
- Movie, 1 (1997)Elmer no BoukenAubecAdventure~98min
- TV-Series, 21 (1988)Topo GigioAdventure~30min
- Music Video, 1 (2004)damboAdventureOriginal Work~6min
- Movie, 1 (1931)Urashima Tarou (1931)AdventureOriginal Work~1min
- TV-Series, 91 (1970)Honeybee HutchTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~25minAfter his homeland is destroyed by a large swarm of wasps, Hutch, the Honeybee ventures into the world. He goes to search for his mother, the queen bee, from whom he was separated during the disaster. Through his wandering, Hutch grows to be strong and brave as he observes the lives and deaths of numerous other insects. © Tatsunoko Production
- Movie, 1 (1929)Issunboushi no ShusseAdventure~1min
- Movie, 1 (1930)Dekobo the Big Head's Road TripAdventureOriginal Work~1min
- TV-Series, 130 (1985)Bumpety BooNippon Animation Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~10minBombo is a talking car, innocent in many ways, Bombo searches for her mother throughout many adventures and dangers, battling villians and stopping thieves while discovering that she may not be the only talking car of her kind in the world.
- Movie, 1 (1935)Ta-chan no Kaitei RyokouAdventure~1min
- TV-Series, 26 (1993)Tanoshii Willow TownE&G Films Co., Ltd.Adventure~25min
- TV-Series, 50 (1999)Barbapapa Sekai o MawaruPierrot Co., Ltd.AdventureNovel~5min
- TV-Series, 52 (2004)BedamanNippon Animedia Co., Ltd.AdventureOther~25minRaised by cats until he was five, Yamato Delgato's only dream was to play B'Daman-the official sport of the B'DaWorld. However, his dream comes true when he's chosen to wield the most powerful B'Daman ever; the legendary Cobalt Blade. Only he has skills to harness its power. This is his journey into the world of B'Daman as he learns valuable lessons and also tries to save the B'DaWorld from the evil clutches of the Shadow Alliance.