- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 37 (2006)Death NoteMADHOUSE Inc.CrimeManga~23minLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects - and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal...or his life? Light tests the boundaries of the Death Note's powers as L and the police begin to close in. Luckily Light's father is the head of the Japanese National Police Agency and leaves vital information about the case lying around the house. With access to his father's files, Light can keep one step ahead of the authorities. But who is the strange man following him, and how can Light guard against enemies whose names he doesn't know?
- TV-Series, 22 (2012)Psycho-PassProduction I.G., Inc.CrimeOriginal Work~23minThe Sibyl System was meant to grind all criminal activity to a permanent halt, but something’s gone horribly wrong. A deranged genius known as Makishima has mastered the art of justifying his own heinous deeds, leaving the Dominator powerless to stop his reign of terror. At the first sign of the system cracking, thugs take to the streets, terrorizing the innocent while wearing special helmets that prevent their cruel intentions from being detected. With their futuristic weaponry powerless to stop the bloody rampage, Inspector Akane and her Enforcer, Kogami, must take an old-fashioned approach to the law. While Akane infiltrates the Sibyl System to discover how far the corruption has spread, Kogami doggedly tracks Makishima, setting the stage for a violent and shocking final showdown!
- OVA, 2 (2014)Black Butler: Book of MurderA-1 Pictures Inc.CrimeManga~62min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Detective Conan: The Darkest NightmareTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~111minOn a dark night, the Japanese police is raided by a spy and different countries' intelligence agencies' secret files are going to be taken, but public safety officers led by Tooru Amuro arrive just in time. The spy steals a car and escapes but is thwarted by FBI agent Shuichi Akai's rifle bullet and falls of the roadway. The next day, Conan and his friends go to an aquarium in Tokyo and find an attractive woman alone and injured. Her left and right eyes are different colors and she suffers from amnesia. Conan and his friends promise to help her regain her memory, so they stay with her. Throughout all this, Vermouth is watching behind the scenes. Afterwards, she pulls out a silencer and speaks into an attached intercom, "It's as planned, Gin."
- Movie, 1 (2009)Meitantei Conan: Shikkoku no ChaserTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~111minThe plot is shinichi gets involved in a case that involves an accident from the previous year; however, the case is tied to the black organization who gave shinichi a drug that shrunk him.
- TV-Special, 1 (2016)Meitantei Conan: Episode One - Chiisaku Natta MeitanteiTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~91min
- Movie, 1 (2002)Case Closed: The Phantom of Baker StreetTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~107minThe game is afoot! Conan Edogawa may look like he’s only in elementary school, my dear Watson, but he possesses perhaps the keenest eye for detail of any living detective. His latest case finds him trapped in a virtual recreation of 19th century London and pitted against none other than Jack the Ripper! To save his friends, Conan must follow in the footsteps of his hero – Sherlock Holmes – and crack a case that’s gone unsolved for over a hundred years. Catching the most notorious serial killer of all time is their only chance of survival, but Conan will have to be smarter than Sherlock to apprehend the Phantom of Baker Street!
- Movie, 1 (2014)Meitantei Conan: Ijigen no SniperTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~110minA vicious sniper has appeared in Tokyo, rendering the people too scared to go outside, once again it's up to Conan to figure out the meaning behind the killings and capture the mysterious sniper before more lives are lost.
- Movie, 1 (2010)Meitantei Conan: Tenkuu no Lost ShipTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeOriginal Work~102minThe latest Suzuki corp. challenge to Kaitou Kid turns deadly as the dirigible meant to be the stage to trap Kid becomes a floating fortress as mercenaries from a terrorist group hijacks the ship with everyone still on board. Even worse is that this group has possession of a recently stolen bioweapon and appears to be planning to use it against the population of an entire city by releasing it in the sky as the dirigible passes by. Conan, Kaitou Kid, and Hattori must uncover enough of their nefarious plot before time runs out and find out if there is something far more sinister to their plot than just what they allowed the world to know about.
- TV-Series, 11 (2014)Psycho-Pass 2Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.CrimeOriginal Work~23minHaving learned the true nature of the Sybilla System, Akane Tsunemori chose to obey the system, believing in both humanity and the legal order. She's part of a new police section and spends her everyday life facing down criminals. Unbeknownst to Akane, however, a monster who will shake the system to its core is about to appear before her.
- Movie, 1 (2006)Meitantei Conan: Tantei-tachi no RequiemTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~111minSome unknown man who knows Conan is in fact Kudo Shinichi lures Conan and the others (Mori, Ran, Tanteidan...) to Yokohama. This man takes Ran and the Tanteidan as hostages. He gives Conan a 12 hour time limit in which to solve a case. If it is not solved within that time, bombs attached to the hostages will explode.... To thwart this villain Conan has help from Heiji, Kaitou Kid, Hakuba.
- Movie, 1 (2001)Case Closed: Countdown to HeavenTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~100minAs the grand opening of a pair of towers nears, death and mayhem mars the fresh start to the architectural marvels. Conan, suspecting that the mysterious Black Organization that poisoned and left him for dead of being involved, goes to investigate. But soon finds himself in harm's way, trapped, as the buildings are set to blow.
- Movie, 1 (2008)The Garden of Sinners: Oblivion Recordingufotable, Inc.CrimeLight Novel~59minApprentice mage Azaka Kokutou, Mikiya's younger sister, has been ordered by her mentor, Touko Aozaki, to investigate a certain incident in which fairies steal the memories of students at Azaka's school, Reien Academy. Azaka launches an investigation with the help of Shiki who can see fairies. As the investigation proceeds, Shiki finds out that Misaya Ouji, a student body president, is the one who controls fairies. However, the mastermind who gave her the power is Satsuki Kurogiri, a magus who controls words. Ironically, thanks to Satsuki’s magic, Shiki remembers that she had encountered Souren Araya and what he had told her two years ago. The sixth movie in chronological timeline.
- Movie, 1 (2015)Psycho-Pass: The MovieProduction I.G., Inc.Crime~113min
- Movie, 1 (2004)Meitantei Conan: Gin'yoku no MagicianTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~108minKaito Kid strikes again in this new annual installment of the Detective Conan movies. An actress asked for Mouri Kogoro to protect a precious jewel of hers which Kid has vowed to steal. On the day of the theft, Kaito Kid dressed up as Shinichi and matched wits with Conan, and fled in the end. To thank them, the actress invited Kogoro and family and friends to Sapporo, but a bigger scheme, and a great emergency is just about to unravel high above the clouds in the plane that they're taking...
- Movie, 1 (1999)Case Closed: The Last Wizard of the CenturyTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeOriginal Work~99minA phantom thief is on the loose, and his explosive capers are knocking out lights all over town! His target is a priceless Russian heirloom that people are literally dying to get their hands on. Pint-sized gumshoe Conan Edogawa is on the case, but there’s more to this mystery than anyone suspects. The good guys seem bad and the bad guys seem good, and not even the boy detective knows who to trust. Worse yet, a rogue sniper is making sure anyone in the way catches a bullet dead in the eye. Things are heating up, and Conan’s gonna need help to uncover the Last Wizard of the Century!
- Movie, 1 (2015)Meitantei Conan: Gouka no HimawariTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~115minConan tries to track down Kaito Kid, who supposedly steals a replica of one of Van Gogh's Sunflowers paintings during an auction.
- Movie, 1 (2011)Meitantei Conan: Chinmoku no QuarterTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~109minAn explosion in a subway tunnel brought Conan and co. to investigate Kitanosawa where they met a group of friends who used to live in the village nearby before it was relocated. A boy who has been in coma, a car accident and the explosion itself swirl around the mystery in Kitanosawa.
- TV-Series, 24 (2011)GosickBONES Inc.CrimeLight Novel~24minThe students at St. Marguerite's Academy in the tiny European nation of Sauville love scary stories and urban legends. So much so that it's a little unhealthy. Kazuya Kujo learns this the hard way when the entire student body takes to calling him the "Dark Reaper" and enthusiastically spreading rumours about his evil supernatural influence because of his black hair and eyes. In an attempt to understand their horror-mania, he visits the library to read up on local legends. Weirdly there is a greenhouse at the very top of the library, itself fashioned from a medieval tower. In the greenhouse is a golden-haired girl named Victorique. Victorique takes an interest in the good-natured Japanese exchange student, and before too long they're using her uncanny deductive prowess to crack all manner of heinous crimes.
- Movie, 1 (2000)Case Closed: Captured in Her EyesTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~100minHalf-pint detective Conan Edogawa has solved plenty of crimes, but this time it’s personal! There’s a killer on the loose, and the targets are none other than the boys in blue. No cop will be safe until the boy wonder cracks the case. But there’s just one problem. Only Rachel has seen the fiend in action, and the shock of a witnessing a murder up close and personal made her forget everything she ever knew and everyone she ever loved. With his dream girl square in the sites of a homicidal maniac, time is running out for Conan to unlock the secret of what was Captured in Her Eyes!
- Movie, 1 (2017)Meitantei Conan: Kara Kurenai no Love LetterTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~112min
- TV-Special, 1 (2014)Edogawa Conan Shissou Jiken: Shijou Saiaku no FutsukakanTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~92min
- Movie, 1 (2003)Meitantei Conan: Meikyuu no CrossroadTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~108minMouri Kogoro is called to a special case in the ancient capital of Kyoto. There, Conan meets Heiji and they team up once again to solve the case, recover the stolen Healing Buddha statue, and even discover the identity of Heiji's first love.
- Movie, 1 (2013)Lupin the 3rd Vs Detective Conan: The MovieTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeOriginal Work~107minConan's attempt to stop Kid from stealing another jewel brought him face-to-face with Lupin and his gang. Meanwhile, Emilio Baretti, a famous Italian singer arrived in Japan with his entourage for a concert that is in danger of being cancelled because of an anonymous threat. As the cases come together, Conan has to solve the underlying cause of unwanted developments unfolding after their arrival.
- Movie, 1 (2008)Meitantei Conan: Senritsu no Full ScoreTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~115minSerial murders involving all kinds have happened. All the victims are from a Music School led by a famous pianist. Conan and company have been invited to a opening concert of the Music Hall built by the pianist. The biggest attraction of this concert is the world famous violin called "Stradivarius" and a special appearance of a singer who has perfect pitch.
- Movie, 1 (1997)Case Closed The Movie: The Time Bombed SkyscraperTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~94minThe city is in the grip of a crazed bomber and nobody is safe as a crushing wave of terror washes over the innocent citizens. Planes, trains, and massive towers all threaten to light up the night sky; the sick whims of a brutal lunatic played out in sudden balls of fire. Conan Edogawa finds himself in a desperate race against the clock, an explosive game of cat and mouse with a deviant madman… and every second counts. Can he unravel the maniacal malcontent’s scheme before the next timer reaches zero? You never know when your time might come.
- Movie, 1 (2005)Meitantei Conan: Suihei Senjou no StrategyTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~108minOn a luxurious cruise trip paid for by Sonoko, Conan and his gang enjoy the high life on the open seas. However, a shrewd plot for revenge was brewing right under Conan's nose. And this time Mori takes the spotlight, proving his own intuitions right, and beats Conan at his own deduction.
- TV-Series, 22 (2012)HyoukaKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.CrimeLight Novel~26minHōtarō Oreki doesn't like to do things that he considers a waste of energy. However, things start to change when he enters high school because even though he does not want to join any non-compulsory school activities, his older sister requested that he join the memberless Classic Literature Club so that it won't get abolished. Unbeknownst to him, another student, Eru Chitanda, already planned to join; but instead of being free from club obligations, Hōtarō eventually joined as he is strangely unable to refuse or escape from Eru's passionate gaze of curiosity. Together with his friends Satoshi and Mayaka, they began to discuss a variety of mysteries in school that only Hōtarō seems to be able to solve, including the mystery that lingered on from Eru's childhood memory.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Magic Kaito 1412A-1 Pictures Inc.CrimeManga~24minHigh school student Kaito loves magic. His father was a genius magician with a secret identity as the Phantom Thief Kid. Unfortunately his father died in an unforeseen accident in a magic act. Eight years later, Kaito unexpectedly learns of his father's secret identity, and that he may have been murdered. In order to uncover the truth, he dons a silk hat and a white cape to follow in his father's footsteps as the Phantom Thief Kid.
- Movie, 1 (1998)Case Closed: The Fourteenth TargetTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~100minSomeone is dealing out murder and mayhem one playing card at a time, and the deck is stacked against Richard Moore! Those around the bumbling detective are on the hidden hit list, with nobody safe from the methodical mayhem of an unknown madman. It’s a full house of faces from the past and clues from the present, but super-sleuth Conan Edogawa might need an ace up his sleeve to uncover the identity of this killer. It’s not going to be easy… Conan just makes it look that way! Time is running out for The Fourteenth Target!
- TV-Series, 1000 (1996)Case ClosedTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~25minThe criminal mind is a twisted place, and Jimmy Kudo knows the shady corridors of humanity better than any detective in the game. There ain’t a bad guy in town who can outsmart him, so they try to put the super sleuth down for a dirt nap. But instead of ending up in a shallow grave, Jimmy wakes up to find himself turned back into a kid. Utilizing his unlikely new persona and the latest in crime-fighting gadgetry, he tracks down his assailants as boy detective Conan Edogawa.
- Movie, 1 (2012)Meitantei Conan: 11-ninme no StrikerTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~110minAfter an interaction with J-League professional players, Conan and co watches the big match between Tokyo Spirits and Gamba Osaka, only to find out that a bomb has been planted in the stadium. It is now up to Conan once again to foil the culprit's plans and reveal his/her true identity.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Meitantei Conan: Zero no ShikkouninTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~110min
- Movie, 1 (2013)Meitantei Conan: Zekkai no Private EyeTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~110minAfter winning a prize to a military ship cruise, Conan and the others are left with the task of finding the culprit among them as the security of the whole country rests on their shoulders.
- Web, 12 (2018)B: The BeginningProduction I.G., Inc.CrimeOriginal Work~26min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Heaven's Memo PadJ.C.STAFFCrimeLight Novel~24minNarumi Fujishima isn't your typical high school student; he's never really fit in and has been becoming increasingly more isolated from his fellow classmates. But he's not alone, and when Ayaka, the sole member of the Gardening Club, introduces him to the reclusive girl who lives above the ramen shop, Narumi enters a whole new secret world. Alice is a NEET, someone who is Not Employed, being Educated or in Training, but as Narumi quickly discovers, that doesn't mean that she does nothing all day. In between tending to her small army of stuffed bears, Alice is an expert hacker and very exclusive, private detective. To his surprise, Narumi finds himself drafted as one of the strange, but elite team of associates that Alice has assembled from her NEET acquaintances. Together they'll battle gangs, thieves, murderers and drug lords. And in the middle of it all, Narumi will find his life changing forever in Heaven's Memo Pad!
- TV-Special, 12 (2010)Magic KaitoTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~24minKaito Kuroba is a normal teenage student whom loves being a magician and showing off to his classmates. His father dies in an accident 8 years prior and later finds out it was because of his fathers double life. Kaito finds out his father was a famous international criminal known as Kaitou Kid the Phantom Thief and that he was murdered by a mysterious organization for refusing to aid them in retrieving the "Pandora Gem”. He vows to prevent the organization from gaining the gem and assumes his father's secret identity as kaitou kid.
- TV-Special, 1 (2007)Meitantei Conan: Kuro no Soshiki to no SesshokuTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Beautiful Bones: Sakurako’s InvestigationTROYCA Inc.CrimeLight Novel~24minShōtarō Tatewaki is a normal high school student with a serious demeanor hangs around with Sakurako Kujō. Sakurako is an extraordinarily beautiful woman in her mid-20s from a rich family who loves "beautiful bones." The two live in the city of Asahikawa in Hokkaido, and they get involved in various incidents regarding bones.
- TV-Series, 22 (2007)Shion no OuStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~23minAs a child, Shion Ishiwatari's parents were murdered in their own home. Shion escaped unharmed, yet the trauma caused her to lose her voice. The only evidence police found was a shougi board and one piece "the King". Neighbours and close friends of the family, Shinji and Sachiko Yasuoka, adopted Shion and taught Shion how to play shougi. As the years passed, she became known as a genius and quite a famous player. Now, as her fame rises, her past resurfaces and she discovers that being a professional shogi player may just lead to finding her parents' killer.