- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (1962)MaleOsamu TEZUKADramaOriginal Work~3minA cat gives harsh criticism to his owner for making everything more complicated than it needs to be, as humans usually do.
- OVA, 1 (1990)Ryokunohara MeikyuuAnime International Co., Inc.DramaManga~40minHiroki and Kanata have been together since they were children. One day Hiroki is caught up in an accident while trying to save a little girl. The next thing he knows, he is looking down on his own body. Seperated from his body, Kanata, and everything else, he tries to figure out just what is going on.
- Movie, 1 (1925)UbasuteyamaDramaOriginal Work~18min
- Web, 1 (2000)Tale Of TeddiesDramaOriginal Work~4min
- OVA, 3 (2002)School of BondageStudio JamDramaManga~28minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- Music Video, 1 (1996)Message SongDramaOriginal Work~2min
- OVA, 1 (1988)Deimos no Hanayome: Ran no KumikyokuMADHOUSE Inc.DramaManga~32minTwo siblings were happy on Mt. Olympus, until they fell in love. Deimo's sister Venus got imprisoned in the Swamp of Death. To save Venus's life, he must find a human reincarnation so that they can continue their love.
- Web, 1 (2011)Sore tte da kara ne!Drama~8min
- OVA, 1 (2003)Alexander's DecisionDramaOther~45min
- OVA, 1 (1989)Be-Boy Kidnapp'n IdolAnime International Co., Inc.Drama~26minKazuya a 16-year-old popular idol singer who has load of female fans. Other the rehearse or sign autographs, he plays video games with his friend Akihiko. Akihiko is more violent then sweet toward Kazuya, but protective of him over any arguments they may get into. Akihiko later on confesses his love to Kazuya.
- Web, 1 (2013)Black Jack ni YoroshikuStudio KyuumaDramaManga~3min
- Movie, 1 (1971)Sarasoujuu no Hana no IroDramaOriginal Work~2min
- Movie, 1 (1990)PerspektivenboxDramaOriginal Work~4minA man with binoculars wanders through the intriguing urban landscape.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Idol MemoriesSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.DramaOriginal Work~15min
- Movie, 1 (1950)Tora-chan no Kankan MushiDrama~10min
- OVA, 1 (2002)Sakura Taisen: SumireRadix Ace Entertainment Co., Ltd.DramaVisual Novel~25minFor years the defense and safety of the Imperial city rested on the shoulders of Sumire Kanzaki of the Flower Division. But this, as with all things, must fade away. As the top star of the Imperial Theatre Company, Sumire was the power and the light from which her comrades drew their own strength and resolve. It was through her that the Flower Division found their courage... and through her that many happy memories were made. Now the curtain rises for one final performance as the star that once shined so brightly begins to grow faint. As the spotlight dims on one legend, another must come center stage.
- Movie, 1 (1985)Nidoto Mezamenu KomoriutaDrama~27min
- Movie, 1 (1932)Ahiru no KoDrama~15min
- Movie, 1 (1939)Shin SarukanigassenDrama~11min
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)Bihada IchizokuOMNIBUS JAPAN Inc.Drama~10minThere is a World Beautiful-Skin Competition (WBC) to which the 3 billion woman of the world aspire to win. Carrying on the 300-year legacy of the competition are twin Bihada sisters, Sara ans Saki.
- Movie, 1 (1974)Shijin no ShougaiDrama~19minA mysterious meditation on the power of poetic imagination. A worker fired from a factory for demanding higher wages is plagued by ghastly nightmares. Based on a story by novelist Kobo Abe.
- Web, 1 (2003)Platonic Chain: WebDrama~15min
- Web, 1 (1998)Kakomareta SekaiDrama~1min
- OVA, 2 (2000)With You: Mitsumete ItaiCommonsense Inc.DramaVisual Novel~28minManami left home 6 years ago, away she found a pendant that was said to follow a promise between two lovers. Now back home after six years, she finds her friends and her true love, however, bad things keep happening to her and the people around her.
- Movie, 1 (2005)Denshinbashira no OkaasanDramaOriginal Work~9min
- Movie, 1 (1935)Inaba no Kuni no Usagi-sanDrama~9min
- OVA, 2 (2003)Flutter of Birds 2: Tenshi-tachi no TsubasaCommonsense Inc.DramaVisual Novel~30minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- Movie, 1 (1965)SamuraiDramaOriginal Work~7min
- Web, 12 (2007)Saishuu Shiken KujiraZEXCS Inc.DramaVideo Game~5minLike snow falling in summer, like a cicada lamenting the coming of winter. In a town watched over by a whale in the sky the extraordinary is made ordinary. Spectacles that could never be given form are instead given flesh and soul. And in their midst, the story of a miracle that comes to pass in this town of miracles incarnate . Welcome to the world of Final Examination Kujira.
- Movie, 1 (1940)Ochou Fujin no GensouDrama~12min
- Web, 1 (2016)Summer's Puke is Winter's DelightDramaOriginal Work~3min
- TV-Series, 12 (2004)Legend of DUOMarine Entertainment Inc., Radix Ace Entertainment Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work~5minIn 2000s, human beings have lost their purana, which are essential for living thing. It means that human species is goinig to die. However, a vampire saves human beings from extinction by revealing the secret of purana.In a mythical era, there was a god who was punished eternally because he had brought the fire to the human beings. Like him, the vampire will be punished because he breaks the taboo to tell the secret of purana to human beings. That vampire is named Duo, and the vampire who punish him is Zieg. They used to be good friends,...
- OVA, 1 (2002)RaycaDramaOriginal Work~18minRayca is a girl of the 31st Century where individuals exist only as computer data. She comes to the 21st century to learn about our sub-culture. Characters are designed by Haruhiko Mikimoto of "Superdimensional Fortress Macross" fame. Theme song by Tsubasa Makoto.