- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 150 (2003)Zatch Bell!Toei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minTakamine Kiyomaro, a depressed don't-care-about-the-world guy, was suddenly given a little demon named Gash Bell to take care of. Little does he know that Gash is embroiled into an intense fight to see who is the ruler of the demon world. All of the demons have to pick a master on Earth and duke it out with other demons until one survives. Needless to say, Kiyomaro becomes Gash's master, and through their many battles, Kiyomaro learns the importance of friendship and courage.
- Other, 1 (2008)Inuyasha: Kuroi TessaigaSUNRISE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~30min
- Web, 26 (2018)BakiTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- Bonus, 1 (2003)Saint Seiya: SoushuuhenToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-Shounen~25min
- Movie, 1 (2009)Naruto Shippuden: The Movie - The Will of FirePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~95minFour ninjas with kekkei genkai who have been guarding the Hidden Villages of Cloud, Stone, Mist and Sand disappear from their respective villages. The Land of Fire comes under suspicion as it is the only country to have suffered no loss. Mounting suspicion among the four countries almost brings about a 4th Great Ninja War. In the Hidden Village of Leaf, Tsunade orders her men to keep strict guard against War and to try to find out what really happened. At the same time, it turns out that Kakashi has left the village. The bad news deeply disturbs Naruto and his friends.
- TV-Series, 147 (2011)TorikoToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minWelcome to the Gourmet Age, a time when the world is full of deliciously-deadly ingredients that the wealthiest appetites in existence can’t wait to devour. But only a mighty masticating mercenary like Toriko can track down the rarest animals on the planet and put them on a plate! This gluttonous gourmet hunter is one of the four Legendary Kings, superhuman warriors born to battle the likes of Troll Kongs, Gararagators, Devil Pythons, and the ferocious Regal Mammoth! But there’s more than just tasty beasts on the prowl. Toriko faces stiff competition in the form of a GT Robot. This seemingly-indestructible mechanized menace is controlled by an unseen evil, and it wants all the delectable delicacies for itself. To save his friends and quench his heroic appetite, Toriko must level up his punching power and turn the bad guy into a bucket of bolts!
- Movie, 1 (2001)InuYasha: The Movie - Affections Touching Across TimeSUNRISE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~100min200 years ago, Inu Yasha's father sealed away a powerful demon from China named Hyoga... A Shikon Jewel shard awakens Hyoga's son, Menomaru, inspiring him to absorb the remains of his father's power to take control of the world! It's now up to InuYasha and his friends to stop this nearly invincible foe!
- TV-Series, 49 (2002)GetBackersStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minGet Backers is primarily the story of Ginji Amano and Ban Midou, two chronically broke but supernaturally empowered youths who run a "recovery service" (recovering lost or stolen things for a price). The principle behind their jobs and behind most of the series is "If it was taken, get it back." In other words, Get Backers is a series about reconciling past and future. Particularly in the first season the tone is often light and fun, but the second season is a long arc in which we begin to see snatches of the secret of the Limitless Fortress--the central mystery of the Get Backers world. After this arc, in which Get Backers and company save Shinjuku from being destroyed by Ginji's old friend Makubex, a series of one-shot character development episodes leads into the climax of the series, where Ban and Ginji find themselves headed back into the Limitless Fortress. This time, though, instead of saving the Limitless Fortress from Makubex, it's the other way around.
- TV-Series, 51 (2005)The Law of UekiStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minThe fate of the world rests on Ueki, an average junior high student. Average until he gains the power to change trash into trees. Granted to him by the enigmatic Mr K., Ueki’s strange power forces him to participate in the 100-fighter "Battle of Supernatural Powers." If Ueki wins the tournament, Mr. K will become the new King of the Celestial World while Ueki will receive the "Talent of Blank", allowing him to choose any power he desires. However, if Ueki gets too many penalties during the game, he will disappear! The battles won't be easy. Ueki will face many corrupt opponents with crazy powers from blowing fire after drinking water to turning cotton into snakes! It’s up to Ueki to win the tournament and prevent the "Talent of Blank" from falling into the wrong hands.
- Bonus, 1 (2012)One Piece: Romance DawnFighting-ShounenManga~30min
- Movie, 1 (2007)Shin Kyuuseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken: Raou-den - Gekitou no ShouTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~90minRaoh, a master of the fighting style Hokutou Shinken, is making his way for World domination. For this purpose, Raoh must defeat his biggest enemy who is also his little brother and another Hokutou Shinken disciple. The story is about a catastrophic future in which most of the World, resources of Earth are destroyed after a nuclear war. This movie summarizes and originates from some part of the series Hokutou no Ken.
- TV-Series, 38 (1989)Tenkuu Senki ShuratoTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.Fighting-Shounen~25minA 16-year-old boy named Shurato and his friend Gai happen to be drawn into a gigantic ball of light while competing in the final match of a martial arts tournament. When they regain their senses, they find themselves transferred to a mystic heavenly sphere with a divine atmosphere. It's soon discovered that Shurato used to be the governing king of this world and that he has only been brought to his original state. Shurato is shocked as Gai suddenly turns hostile. After this unfortunate incident, a spectacular yet fantastic drama develops involving the two.
- TV-Series, 64 (2001)Shaman KingXEBECFighting-ShounenManga~25minAsakura Yoh is a shaman, a person who communicates with ghosts. He enters the Shaman Fight, for whoever wins the tournament gets to commune with the Great Spirit, God . . . that and his fiance Anna wants to be the wife of the Shaman King. Helping him are his friends Manta, Horo Horo, Ryu, and his samurai ghost partner, Amidamaru.
- Web, 1 (2008)One Piece: Romance Dawn StoryToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~34minTwenty two years ago, the legendary pirate, Gold Roger was executed. His final words told that his treasure known as "One Piece" was hidden somewhere on the Grand Line. This started the Age of Pirates. Now, twenty two years later, seventeen year old Monkey D. Luffy desires to find One Piece, and become the Pirate King. But to do this, he needs a crew. (from manga)
- Web, 13 (2015)Saint Seiya: Soul of GoldToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-Shounen~24minDuring the battle with Hades, in the underworld, the twelve Gold Saints sacrificed their lives, destroying the Wailing Wall to open Seiya's breach. However, Aiolia and the other Gold Saints, who should have been annihilated, are resurrected in a beautiful world, overflowing with light. These men, who should have been destroyed, are reborn. Aiolia becomes embroiled in a battle with this large mystery remaining. When he raises his Cosmo to the limit... Leo's Cloth transforms.
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)Sengoku Basara: Samurai KingsProduction I.G., Inc.Fighting-ShounenVideo Game~25minBased on the brutal world created by the masters at Capcom. Sengoku Basara drops you directly into the burning battlefields of feudal Japan, where rival warlords hack and slash their way to total domination. Each conqueror wields a special attack that boosts their powers of devastation, and each commands a horde of relentless warriors. But when a supreme evil – the Demon Lord – threatens the land, these fierce generals launch a co-op campaign of annihilation and build an army of armies to obliterate their common foe. As the front line grows crowded with gun-toting, mechanized samurai and mystical ninja, some will say that war is hell – Sengoku Basara proves it can also be kick ass.
- TV-Series, 5 (2007)Afro SamuraiGonzo K.K.Fighting-ShounenManga~28minOn the dark path of swordsmanship in a "Futuristic" yet Feudal Japan, it is said that the one who becomes No.1 will rule the world. But the only rule in this world is that only the No. 2 is allowed to fight the No. 1. The No. 2, the Afro Samurai, travels the road looking for revenge on the man who murdered his father in front of him when he was just a boy, a three-armed gunman who is the lord of the dark swordsman's road and the current No. 1.
- Movie, 1 (2010)Naruto Shippuden: The Movie - The Lost TowerPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-Shounen~86minThe Rogue Ninja Mukade is about to be caught by Naruto's team when he summons forth the power of the Ley Line-an ancient underground channel of chakra. Naruto gets caught up in the chakra and is sent back in time to the city of Loran, known for its thousand towers. There he encounters the future Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, on a top-secret mission and the Queen of Loran, Sara, whose rule is threatened by Mukade. Will Naruto be able to return to his own time, and can a chance encounter in the past save the future?
- Movie, 1 (2004)Zatch Bell: 101st DevilToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~83minDuring the Summer holidays, Gash and gang decide to head for Fuji Mountain for a picnic gathering. There, they encounter a girl with a white magical book. Her name is Kotoha and her book has a message saying that Gash's mother is located a cave in the forest. However, when they eventually found the cave, there was already a blond-haired youth by the name of Wiseman. In order to rescue Wiseman, Gash and the others attempt to proceed into the depths of the cave and stumble upon the entrance to another world. Soon later, the strongest warrior, the Black Knight, appeared before them. Thinking that Gash was the one who stole the 101th magical book, the Black Knight started to attack them. Gash and Kiyomaro have to find the real criminal in exactly 24 hours, or else they will be stuck in the alternative world forever.
- Movie, 1 (2008)One Piece: Episode of Chopper Plus - The Miracle Winter Cherry BlossomToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~113minAlternate-telling of how Straw Hat Crew got Tony Tony Chopper to join their crew. This time around the crew already has Franky, Nico Robin, and the Thousand Sunny.
- TV-Special, 1 (2018)One Piece: Episode of SkypieaToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~105min
- Movie, 1 (2005)Zatch Bell: Attack of MechavulcanToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~85minWith only Coast School in mind, Takamine Kiyomaro leaves Gash bewildered that he’ll make a new Volcan 300 for him to play with. The genius tries to catch up with the bus that would take him there, but a giant Volcan 300 kidnaps him. Meanwhile Gash befriends the same Vulcan that kidnapped Kiyomaro later named: Volcan 300 Generation 4. The genius wakes up to see that he isn’t in Coast School, but that a doctor by the name M2 wants him to be his partner in the future. However, Gash and the other demons interfere with M2's plan in taking Kiyomaro to the future by the help of Generation 4 who agreed to take Gash there by a glitch in its system. Still the doctor tries to get Kiyomaro to come back with him, but with the help of everyone, he is defeated. Though a new situation is at hand, the time warp that M2 came from is out of control. It’s up to Gash and the others to save the city or be sucked into it.
- TV-Special, 1 (1993)Dragon Ball Z: The History of TrunksToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~47minWhen Goku dies of a deadly virus, it seems like the end of the world. But the powerful Master's passing proves to be merely a presage of the horrible tragedies that are on the way! When two Androids appear and start destroying the great cities of the Earth, the planet is plunged into darkness and its inhabitants are living in fear. But there is one last hope! Goku's son, Gohan is now a man, and though outnumbered by the demonic Androids, he does have a special young teenager, named Trunks on his side! As Gohan trains Trunks, it seems like the world is collapsing around them! Can they put a stop to the horrible progression of evil? This is the story of the future that never was!
- TV-Special, 1 (2015)One Piece: Long Ring Long Land-hen - Ichiya Kagiri no Tokubetsu Henshuu-banToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~75min
- Movie, 1 (1995)Dragon Ball Z: Fusion RebornToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~50minAn industrial disaster in Other World has unleashed a gargantuan monster and the Z fighters are taking action! Janemba's arrival has thrown the dimensions into turmoil, leaving the door between worlds gaping open, and the dead are rising from their graves. To combat this juggernaut, Goku must power up to his rare Super Saiyan 3 form, but shockingly, the move is not enough! It's a battle on two fronts and teamwork is the key! As time runs out, Goku stumbles across a wear Vegeta and devises a risky plan that might be the universe's only hope... Fusion Reborn!
- Movie, 1 (2007)Naruto Shippuden: The MoviePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work~95minA powerful spirit that once threatened to destroy the world is back! Naruto's mission is to protect a priestess named Shion, who is the only one with the power to seal away the monster. She also has the uncanny ability to predict someone's fate. Her latest prediction: Naruto will soon die. Naruto's only hope is to abandon Shion, but that's not Naruto's style. He decides to face her fatal prediction head-on - and die!
- TV-Special, 1 (2003)One Piece: Oounabara ni Hirake! Dekkai Dekkai Chichi no Yume!Toei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~46minBonnie and Max, crew members on Pirate Zap's ship, are tired and want to escape, but unfortunately have no money. Three children held captive on the ship happen to overhear them. The eldest, Amanda, who's father was a pro treasure hunter, knows the whereabouts of a great treasure, and with that proposes a deal. They agree, and the five barely escape and make it onto a small island where they meet Luffy and his crew. Unfortunately they were pursued and now Luffy and the others must battle the Bayan pirates and find the treasure that Amanda's father had left for his children. Amanda, who has always resented her father and his love for adventure and treasure, finally understands his feelings.
- TV-Series, 29 (1995)Street Fighter II VGroup Tac Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenVideo Game~23minRyu gets an unexpected letter which contains a plane ticket and a fair amount of US currency, along with a cryptic message from Ken that he should come to America. On his arrival in San Francisco (they've been apart for two years), Ryu is astounded at how well Ken seems to be doing. So, of course, the first thing they do is tick off some Air Force types at the Bar ... This is the TV series, if you didn't already know.
- Movie, 1 (2001)One Piece: The Adventure of Spiral IslandToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~55minInformed by the Thief Brothers his ship has been stolen by the Trump Kyoudai (Trump Siblings) who have set up base on Clockwork Island. Monkey D. Luffy, Captain of the Going Merry and aspiring Pirate King works with his crew - Ussop, Zorro, Sanji and Nami to battle their way up Clockwork Island to reclaim their ship.
- Movie, 1 (2010)Toriko: Barbarian Ivy o Hokaku Seyo!Fighting-ShounenManga~40min
- Bonus, 1 (2018)Yuu Yuu Hakusho (2018)Pierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~29min
- TV-Special, 1 (2003)One Piece: Mamore! Saigo no OobutaiToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~46minFor many years, Ex-Marine Lieutenant Randolph and his troupe have put on a play aboard his ship. Having lost his family to pirates, Randolph wishes to put on plays that will give courage to those who have also lost their loved ones to pirates. Unfortunately, Randolph must retire soon, and he is now giving his last performance. Luffy and his crew come to see the play, and somehow manage to take part in it as well. But from Randolph's past comes a vengeful subordinate with a diabolical plan who has finally become commander in order to capture Randolph. Luffy and his crew now must prove to the people that not all pirates are scum, and protect Randolph's final farewell performance from the bitter commander.
- OVA, 4 (1990)Osu!! Karate BuJ.C.STAFFFighting-ShounenManga~50minTadashi Matsushita has recently entered the Kansai Fifth Technical High School and joined its notorious karate club. There he meets his captain, Yoshiyuki Takagi, an incredibly strong individual. Feared and respected throughout Osaka, Takagi is deep down an honorable and compassionate guy despite his violent endeavors.
- Movie, 1 (2008)Naruto Shippuden: The Movie - BondsPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~93minA group of mysterious flying ninja have arrived from overseas to launch a sudden attack against the Hidden Leaf Village, leaving behind a wake of destruction. The group is revealed to be the "Sky Ninja" from the Land of Sky, a nation thought to have been destroyed by the Hidden Leaf Village long ago. To save their village, Naruto and his friends set out to stop this new threat. During the course of the mission, Naruto crosses paths with Sasuke, his friend who has parted ways from the Leaf Village.
- OVA, 6 (2008)Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - ElysionToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-Shounen~30minAfter the 12 Gold Saints sacrifice their lives to destroy the Wailing Wall, The Bronze Saints enter the deepest realm of the Underworld, Elysion, where they face off aganist Hades's two most powerful servants: The Twin Gods, Hypnos and Thanatos, before they can reach Hades for the final battle.
- Movie, 1 (2008)Shin Kyuuseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken: Zero - Kenshirou-denTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~89minThe story is about a catastrophic future in which most of the World, resources of Earth are destroyed after a nuclear war. Kenshiro, the next successor of the fierce fighting style Hokuto Shinken, is heavily wounded and his fiance is taken away by his friend Shin. The plot of the movie is the afterwards of this event. Kenshiro struggles to survive and help the village against their evil chief Siska. The story of this movie is about the unmentioned details in the originating story (Hokutou no Ken); which occurs between the first fight with Shin and the beginning of the series.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)BBK/BRNK The Gentle Giants of the GalaxySanzigen Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work~25min
- Movie, 1 (2006)One Piece: Mega Mecha Soldier of Karakuri CastleToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~94minThe crew salvages a treasure chest from a sinking wreck, but inside turns out to be an old lady hiding. To get the Straw Hat Pirates to take her home, she promises them the treasure of a golden crown on her island, Mecha Island. When they arrive, their ship is first attacked by the lord of the island. But later he decides to use the pirates to help him solve the riddle of the Golden Crown.
- TV-Special, 1 (1990)Dragon Ball Z Special 1: Bardock, The Father of GokuToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~48minWhen a low-class Saiyan soldier named Bardock unexpectedly inherits the ability to see into the future, his life takes a dramatic turn for the worse! Haunted by visions of his own end as well as the destruction of his entire planet, Bardock sets off of a nightmarish race with fate to advert the impending disaster. But Bardock seems to be stumbling long in a maze of hopeless despair until a vision of his baby son, Kakarot, as a grown man inspires him to make a change and confront his destiny head on!...This is the story of Bardock, the father of Goku!
- Movie, 1 (2006)Shin Kyuuseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken: Raou-den - Jun'ai no ShouTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~96minThe story is about a catastrophic future in which most of the World, resources of Earth are destroyed after a nuclear war. Kenshiro, the next successor of the fighting style Hokutou Shinken, is fighting against one of the new World tyrants Souther, along with his friend Shu. This movie summarizes and originates from some part of the series Hokutou no Ken.