- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 26 (2001)Project ARMS: The 2nd ChapterTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~25min
- TV-Series, 51 (1995)ZenkiStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minMaster Ozune Enno centuries ago bound the demon/guardian Zenki into his service to fight evil, particularly Karuma and Zenki was sealed away once the job was completed until needed again. Schoolgirl Chiaki Enno as the Enno descendant is able to break the seal on Zenki, but he is also bound in a child-sized form when not fighting evil because he is defiant so she must use the power of the bracelet which appears on her wrist to bring him to full fighting stature. The Seeds of Karuma cause people to turn into monsters embodying a vice which Zenki defeats so that he can eat the Seed. Set 3 adds demon/guardian Goki who boosts Zenki's power to the next level and usually provides a shield to protect the rest of the team of Chiaki, her Grandma Saki, Saki's brother Abbot Jukai, his assistant Kurabayashi and sometimes helping out hero Sohma Miki. When not fighting, Goki returns to his human form of a boy, Akira.
- TV-Series, 51 (2007)Blue DragonPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenVideo Game~24minShu is a spirited boy with big dreams, but nothing he's dreamed of can prepare him for the world of magic and danger he's about to enter. When he awakens a legendary shadow named Blue Dragon, Shu finds himself thrust into an epic adventure as he and his new comrades seek to stop the evil Grankingdom from dominating the world...
- TV-Series, 89 (2016)Puzzle & Dragons XPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenVideo Game~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (1999)Eden's BowyStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minYorn gazes up at two massive cities floating in the sky and dreams of discovering their mysteries. Without warning, those mysteries come looking for him! Edenic assassins murder his father and Yorn is next on the hit list. Only a nameless old man and a mysterious young girl can help Yorn on his quest to find his long lost mother... and the truth. Known as the God Hunter, Yorn leads a race against the dark designs of the technological overlords!
- OVA, 1 (1994)Grappler Baki: The Ultimate FighterFighting-ShounenManga~45minBaki, a new grappler on the no-holds barred fighting scene, is flying up the ranks. All that is left in his wake are the dead and the defeated. However, no one can tell whether he can keep this up against the previous champion, a fierce fighter who severs his opponents very nerves to win.
- TV-Special, 1 (1997)Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's LegacyToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work~45min100 years after the end of DBGT, all the heroes of Earth have died...except for Pan, the granddaughter of Son Goku. Pan has a grandchild named Goku Jr. However, he does not have the bravery of his great-great-grandfather. Pan suffurs a heart attack, and Goku Jr. believes that he might be able to save her with the power of the 4 star Dragon Ball. Along with the school bully, he tries to find the ball...and unleashes his hidden bravery and power.
- Bonus, 6 (2009)Queen's Blade: Gyokuza o Tsugu Mono - Yappari Dechau yo Gainos Gakuen Daiobare!Arms CorporationFighting-ShounenOther~3minIn the city of Gainos, Reina the vagrant warrior enters the competition of Queen's Blade to decide the new queen of the continent, but there are a number of obstacles in her way, each with their own reason for fighting.
- OVA, 2 (2011)Queen's BladeArms CorporationFighting-ShounenOther~22min
- Other, 1 (2003)Naruto: Find the Crimson Four-leaf Clover!Pierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-Shounen~17minThe grandson of the 3rd Hokage, Konohamaru, finally has a crush on a girl, but he has a big problem—she is soon to be moving away from the Hidden Leaf Village. Konohamaru, trying to make her stay, seeks out the legendary crimson four-leaf clover, which is rumored to grant one wish.
- OVA, 1 (1993)Crimson WolfFighting-ShounenManga~59minAn archaeological expedition finds the mummified bodies of Genghis Khan and his army somewhere in Mongolia. Unaware that the location is cursed, the explorers wake up the former ruler of the Mongolian empire. He warns the intruders that a large calamity will befall the world in one thousand days. The only ones who can prevent this from happening are three persons who bear wolf-shaped arrow scars. They must join forces and kill the "three emperors" so that the Khan's soul can once again sleep for a thousand years.
- Movie, 1 (1993)Yu Yu Hakusho: The MoviePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minYusuke Urameshi is not exactly what you'd call an angel. In fact, some might call him down right devilish. But when he dies in an accident trying to save a child, he finds himself in the Spirit World, too good for hell, but not good enough for heaven. Now Yusuke works as a half dead, half alive agent for Koenma, son of the ruler of the Spirit World. This position does have its disadvantages, especially after Koenma gets kidnapped, and Yusuke must find Koenma to trade the Golden Seal of King Enma for his life.
- TV-Series, 25 (1996)B'tXTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minBrilliant robotologist Kotaro (Kit) Takamiya is reuniting with his younger brother Teppei when he is kidnapped by the oppressive empire of machines, called the Dominion. The empire seeks to utilize Kit to perfect innovations known as B'Ts - Robotic winged battle creatures who are blindly loyal to the donor of their essential ingredient, human blood. In Teppei's pursuit to rescue Kit he is gravely injured, resurrecting an untamed prototype B'T - the legendary B'T-X! Now, together with B'T-X, Teppei is off to rescue his brother, and battle the Empire of Machines...
- OVA, 4 (1989)Ronin Warriors Legend of KikouteiSUNRISE Inc.Fighting-Shounen~30minIn the summer of 1989, the troopers are celebrating Ryou’s birthday party, but Seiji is missing and the news speak of a strange killer in samurai armor wreaking havoc in New York. When the troopers realize it is the Kourin armor, they go to New York to investigate and encounter a mysterious enemy calling himself Shikaisen.
- Bonus, 6 (2009)Queen's Blade: The Exiled Virgin OVAArms CorporationFighting-ShounenOther~3min
- OVA, 1 (2006)Hokuto No Ken: Legend of HeroesFighting-ShounenManga~6min
- Other, 1 (2017)Dragon Ball Z: The Real 4-D at Chou Tenkaichi BudokaiFighting-Shounen~?min
- OVA, 2 (2018)Queen's Blade UnlimitedFortesFighting-ShounenOther~26min
- Movie, 1 (2005)Tenjou Tenge: The Past ChapterFighting-ShounenManga~90minMitsuomi Takayanagi and Maya Natsume both want to become stronger. On there way to becoming the best they learn that there are many things going on behind the scenes, and Shin, Maya's brother, may be the cause of all of it. Mitsuomi feels that he is the only one that can stop him. A retelling of what happened in the past of tenjou tenge, in movie form.
- OVA, 2 (1989)Ronin Warriors GaidenSUNRISE Inc.Fighting-Shounen~30minIn the summer of 1989, the troopers are celebrating Ryou’s birthday party, but Seiji is missing and the news speak of a strange killer in samurai armor wreaking havoc in New York. When the troopers realize it is the Kourin armor, they go to New York to investigate and encounter a mysterious enemy calling himself Shikaisen.
- TV-Series, 26 (1999)Power StonePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenVideo Game~25minBased on the Capcom Video Game of the same name.
- TV-Series, 39 (1988)Ronin WarriorsSUNRISE Inc.Fighting-Shounen~24minAfter a thousand years of exile, the Demon Emperor Arago returns to claim the Earth as his own, attacking Tokyo metropolitan ward Shinjuku first. The ones who appear to confront his demon army are the five young men known as Samurai Troopers who wear mystical suits of armor.
- OVA, 3 (2001)Usagi-chan de Cue!!Chaos ProjectFighting-ShounenManga~26minMikami Inaba was fighting a person from another school on her school's rooftop. As they fought, her friend Haru appeared. Seeing Mikami distracted, the man charged at her, causing both of them to break the nearby rabbit cages & fall off the roof. As Mikami fell, she desperately grabbed the rabbit. Suddenly, a flash or pink light appeared. Mikami fused with the rabbit, and gained another personality, called Mimika. Now, Mikami only appears when various people threaten her and her friends. Otherwise, she takes on the form of Mimika.
- OVA, 2 (1998)Psychic ForceTriangle Staff Corp.Fighting-ShounenVideo Game~30minThere are two kinds of people in the world, normal and psychics. Psychics are rare, powerful and feared. Burn Griffith met and befriended one of them, Keith Evans, two years ago. Now he has been looking for his friend, but when he finally succeeds, something's not right. The world has changed, and so has Keith.
- OVA, 2 (1996)Battle Arena ToshindenAnimate FilmFighting-ShounenVideo Game~29minOne year ago, the battle between Master Swordsman Eiji Shinjo and the infamous Gaia was interrupted by agents of the sinister "Organization." Now, someone is hunting down the champions of the Battle Arena. At last, the ultimate battle between the greatest fighters in the world will finally be decided. But if Eiji should lose, his friend Ellis will die....
- OVA, 5 (1991)Ronin Warriors MessageSUNRISE Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work~30minIn the summer of 1989, the troopers are celebrating Ryou’s birthday party, but Seiji is missing and the news speak of a strange killer in samurai armor wreaking havoc in New York. When the troopers realize it is the Kourin armor, they go to New York to investigate and encounter a mysterious enemy calling himself Shikaisen.
- OVA, 5 (2008)Master of Martial HeartsPierrot Plus Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work~30minSchoolgirl Aya Iseshima is in over her head. Because of unfortunate circumstances, she finds herself as a registered fighter in a royal tournament. It is not all bad news though. The tournament's grand prize is the sacred Platonic Heart, a jewel that grants one wish for the girl who possesses it. Now Aya must fight her way to the top to win her special wish.
- OVA, 2 (1998)Tekken: The Motion PictureFour Some Inc.Fighting-ShounenVideo Game~30minTo every age great warriors are born. Their skills win them fame; combat makes them legends. Enter the world of the Iron Fist Tournament where fighters of unequaled ability gather from around the world to test their might in the gladiatorial arena. Get ready for the ultimate adventure!
- TV-Series, 100 (2018)PazuDoraPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenVideo Game~24min
- Web, 12 (2019)Knights of the Zodiac: Saint SeiyaToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~?min