- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)BanG Dream! 3rd SeasonSanzigen Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2006)La Corda D’Oro: Primo PassoYumeta Co., Ltd.GanbatteVisual Novel~24minTalking to invisible people only you can see can get you into unusual situations, so when Kahoko Hino encounters a tiny fairy named Lili on the way to school, she's shocked to find herself entered in a competition for her school's elite music program! That might be wonderful, except Hino doesn't even play an instrument, let alone own one! But Lili has a solution for that as well, and he attempts to give her a magic violin. Hino refuses at first, but weakens, perhaps noticing how many good-looking boys seem to be in the program. The problem is that now Hino is competing against a host of other talented students, and she really can't play a note! Now she'll have to work double-time in order to justify her place in the orchestra! Will Hino become the musical prodigy everyone thinks she is, or will she just end up playing second fiddle? One way or another, she'll have to face the music!
- TV-Series, 25 (2020)Major Second Season 2OLM, Inc.GanbatteManga~25min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)TsuruneKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 145 (2005)Eyeshield 21GALLOP Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~23minWelcome to the gridiron of the damned! Huge hulking bodies throw themselves at each other, while a tiny lithe body runs between them for the goal! No, it's not a game of football, it's Sena Kobayakawa trying to evade the monstrous Ha-Ha brothers down the halls of Deimon High School! But wait! Sena's incredible skills at not getting caught have been spotted by the devilish (possibly actually demonic) captain of the school's embryonic American style football team, and when Sena asks to be the teams manager, he gets thrust onto the field as a running back instead! But there are two big catches - first, to keep the identity of their new "star" player an absolute secret, Yoichi makes Sena wear an opaque visor on his helmet and gives him the alias of "Eyeshield 21. And the second catch? Well, in order to hit his fastest "speed of light" running mode, Sena usually has to be absolutely terrified... not that that will be a problem with the monstrous players that he'll soon find himself running from!
- TV-Series, 51 (2005)Glass Mask (2005)TMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minAt 13 years old, Maya Kitajima seems destined to spend the rest of her life toiling in a crowded restaurant alongside her bitter and unstable mother. But when her incredible acting talent is discovered by the legendary diva Chigusa Tsukikage, Maya finds a new future filled with both golden opportunities and terrifying risks. For Ayumi Himekawa, success has always been assured, yet she longs to be recognized for her own talents and skills, not the family connections of her famous parents. For both girls, the ultimate prize is the role of The Crimson Goddess in the play of the same name, a part created by Chigusa and now portrayed by Ayumi's mother. To achieve this goal, each must seek out and conquer every acting challenge, pushing the limits of their talent and endurance to the utmost, until they are worthy of the part... But for one to win, the other must fail!
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Free!: Iwatobi Swim ClubKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~24minThe story revolving around Haruka Nanase – a boy to whom nothing is dearer than swimming, diving, and water – tells of him and his Swim Club collegues Makoto Tachibana, Nagisa Hazuki and Rin Matsuoka. They founded a Swim Club before arriving at the end of their elementary school time to participate in a tournament and after winning it, they went about their separate ways. Some time has passed and their high school days are going by rather unspectacularly, when suddenly Rin reappears to challange Haruka to a swim duel, where he completely overpowers Haruka. To get back at Rin, Haruka founds a new Swim Club with his old buddies Makoto and Nagisa, and the new member, Rei Ryugazaki.
- TV-Series, 11 (2020)The Gymnastics SamuraiMAPPA Co., Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work~23min
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)Yowamushi Pedal New GenerationTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minWith the team’s combined strength, the Sohoku High bicycle racing club beat reigning champions Hakone Academy at the Interhigh national race and achieved an impressive overall victory. Now that their hot summer has ended and third-years Kinjou, Makishima, and Tadokoro have retired from the team, first-year participants in the Interhigh Onoda Sakamichi, Imaizumi Shunsuke, and Naruko Shoukichi, along with their new captain, second-year Teshima Junta, and vice-captain, Aoyagi Hajime, begin preparing as a “new team” for their second consecutive championship at the next Interhigh.
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)Love Live! School Idol ProjectSUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~24minHonoka Kōsaka loves her school. That's why it's bad news for her when she finds out it's being shut down due to lack of new students. In order to bring in more students, Honoka decides to start a "school idol group", which is certain to get the eyes of the public. To make this dream a reality, she gathers together her close friends and classmates to make the best idol unit possible.
- TV-Series, 50 (2019)Ahiru no Soradiomedéa inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of DimensionsGALLOP Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~131minIn the past Yūgi Yami and Kaiba have clashed many times. Yami Yūgi, who resides in Yūgi Mutō's body, and Kaiba will have a duel that bets their prides and accepts each other's mutual experience.
- Bonus, 1 (2017)Yuri!!! on Ice: Welcome to The Madness OVAMAPPA Co., Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work~3min
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Love Live! Sunshine!! Season 2SUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2014)Gundam Build Fighters TrySUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~25minIt has been seven years since Sei Iori won the 7th Gunpla Battle Championship World Tournament. Gunpla Battle is now more popular than ever, with new rules and new ways to battle. Fumina Hoshino is the president of the Gunpla Battle Club at Sei's old school, Seiho Academy, and a big fan of the game, but unfortunately, she cannot attend the upcoming All-Japan Gunpla Battle Championship tournament without a three-person team. Desperate to participate, she meets transfer student and young martial artist Sekai Kamiki, as well as a young Gunpla builder named Yūma Kōsaka. The three decided to join up to form Team "TRY FIGHTERS", a new team of Gunpla builders and fighters that will together face the challenge of winning the tournament.
- TV-Series, 52 (2002)Hungry HeartNippon Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minKyosuke Kano has lived under the shadow of his successful brother Seisuke all his life who is a professional soccer player. Tired of being compared and downgraded at, he abandoned playing soccer until a boy from his new highschool discovered him and asked him to join their team. Kyosuke joins it and befriends two other first year players named Rodrigo and Sakai with the dream of becomming professional soccer players themselves. Annotation: An English-dubbed version was aired on Animax Asia.
- Bonus, 1 (2014)Kuroko no Baske: Mou Ikkai Yarimasen kaProduction I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Gundam Build FightersSUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~24minSei Iori is a Gunpla builder whose family runs a hobby shop in a small town. He aspires to be a Gunpla Battle champion like his father, but despite his exceptional building skills, he lacks the combat abilities to compete with other contestants. Then one day, he meets a mysterious boy named Reiji, who helps him improve his confidence in participating in Gunpla Battles. Together, Sei and Reiji battle their way to the 7th Gunpla Battle World Tournament.
- Movie, 2 (2015)Gekijouban Haikyuu!!Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~88min
- TV-Series, 22 (2007)Shion no OuStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~23minAs a child, Shion Ishiwatari's parents were murdered in their own home. Shion escaped unharmed, yet the trauma caused her to lose her voice. The only evidence police found was a shougi board and one piece "the King". Neighbours and close friends of the family, Shinji and Sachiko Yasuoka, adopted Shion and taught Shion how to play shougi. As the years passed, she became known as a genius and quite a famous player. Now, as her fame rises, her past resurfaces and she discovers that being a professional shogi player may just lead to finding her parents' killer.
- TV-Series, 52 (2005)CapetaStudio Comet Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~23minTaira Kappeita, or Capeta, was a 4th grader boy. He had lost his mother when he had been very little. Although he pretended to be tough in front of his father, actually he felt lonely. One day, his father brought junk parts home from his workplace and made a racing cart. Soon, they went to a circuit to drive the cart. However, Capeta found that its frame was bent and it could hardly run straight. But, with his technique he managed the cart. Furthermore, he followed soon after the fast cart and he could nearly leave it behind. The driver in the cart was Minamoto Naomoi, the champion of the East Japan Junior Cart. Looking at their chase, Naomi’s mother, Minamoto Nanako, advised Capeta to take part in the official race. Annotation: An Englisch version has been aired on Cartoon Network India.
- TV-Series, 26 (2010)Giant KillingStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~25minGiant Killing is a story about a team of East Tokyo, which is playing in Japan's top football league. The team is playing horrible and the bunch of guys are going through rough times. They have lost five games in a row and that's why East Tokyo United aka ETU stand at the bottom of the league. Those loses aren't derogating their morale, because it is already hitting rock bottom. Someone has to be responsible for the bad perfomance of the team. Consequently the fans and the media blame the trainer Takeshi Tatsumi for this. Furthermore their next opponent will be the best club of this season and there seems to be no chance of winning...
- OVA, 2 (2015)Shokugeki no Souma OADGanbatteManga~25min
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)Yowamushi Pedal: Glory LineTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2006)Air GearToei Animation Co., Ltd., Marvelous Inc.GanbatteManga~24minIn a world where street gangs zip around on super-fast motorized skates, Junior High Minami Itsuki has the need for speed! He will do anything to master the Air Treck skates and become a Storm Rider himself. But can he make it to the top? Based on the hit manga series by Oh Great!, Air Gear is a non-stop rollercoaster ride featuring cool characters, cutting-edge CGI animation, and of course lot of action!
- OVA, 1 (2013)Kuroko no Baske: Baka ja Katenai no yo!Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)Major 2ndOLM, Inc.GanbatteManga~25min
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)AKB0048Satelight Inc.GanbatteOther~24minAt the start of the 21st century, an interplanetary war broke out. Earth's ecosystem was damaged, and humanity was forced to flee the planet. In this new society, things that "disturb the heart" like music and art are forbidden. 48 years later, a legendary idol group is resurrected as AKB0048. Labeled as terrorists, they must take up arms to defend their careers and their fans.
- Movie, 2 (2017)Free! Timeless MedleyAnimation Do Co.,Ltd, Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.GanbatteLight Novel~96minHaruka, Makoto, and Rei are in their last year of high school. It is now up to the oldest generation in the swimming club to achieve the best possible results in the individual and relay competitions at the prefectural championships in order to be allowed to participate in the national championship. At the same time, everyone of the senior class has to decide what their future after school should look like. Difficult decisions are imminent …
- TV-Special, 2 (2009)La Corda d'Oro: Secondo PassoYumeta Co., Ltd.GanbatteVisual Novel~31minHino Kahoko continues to improve her skills at the Seiso Academy participating in music competitions with the help of Lili, the music fairy, the students from the music department, and a new blond charming character.
- TV-Series, 15 (2020)IDOLiSH7 Second Beat!TROYCA Inc.GanbatteVideo Game~24min
- Other, 1 (2014)Haikyuu!!: Lev Kenzan!Production I.G., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minLev Haiba is determined to become Nekoma High's ace volleyball player, but can barely hit the ball. The team's captain orders Kenma Kozume to help out Lev with his practice, much to the former's annoyance. However, as they continue to work together, Kenma realizes that Lev's height might actually be able to help in games if his skills are honed in the right way.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Love Live! Sunshine!!SUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~24min
- Movie, 1 (2015)Yowamushi Pedal: The MovieTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~90minAfter winning the fierce Inter High race, Sakamichi and the other Sōhoku team members receive an invitation to compete in the Kumamoto Hi Province Mountain Range Race towards the end of summer. The top-tier teams from around the country compete in this race, including Sōhoku's rivals Hakone Academy (which yearns to take down Sōhoku), Kyoto Fushimi, and Hiroshima Kureminami — as well as Kumamoto Daiichi High School's team led by Shin Yoshimoto.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Iwakakeru: Sport Climbing GirlsBLADEGanbatteManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2019)Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie Over the RainbowSUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~100min
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)OverDriveXEBECGanbatteManga~24minShinozaki Mikoto is a student who's life is really routine. Going to school, going home, going to school, going home...nothing changes....until the day the girl he likes talks to him and introduces him to bicycling. His life now has a new meaning, and a bright path has shown itself to Shinozaki. Experiencing both failure and success throughout his training, he works hard to become the best cyclist in the world.
- TV-Series, 69 (2004)Yakitate!! JapanSUNRISE Inc.GanbatteManga~25minAzuma Kazuma isn't terribly clever, but he's got a good heart and great skill - at baking. Since childhood, he's been on a quest to create the perfect bread to represent Japan internationally. Now, he seeks to enter the famous bakery Pantasia, in hopes of reaching his goal. But plots abound...
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Bamboo BladeAnime International Co., Inc.GanbatteManga~24minIt didn't take long for pint-sized Tamaki's lightning reflexes to catch the eye of starving Kendo instructor Toraji. This second-rate sensei is an embarrassment to the sport, and his Kendo club is running out of members. His only hope for redemption - and a full belly - is to get Tamaki to sign-on as his star pupil. Unfortunately, this sword-wielding prodigy is a serious anime addict, so it'll be a challenge to get her to step away from the television and into the dojo. But once she feels like a part of the team, Tamaki has the skills to turn any bunch of misfits into a fearsome sisterhood of the bamboo blade!
- TV-Series, 178 (2001)The Prince of TennisTrans ArtsGanbatteManga~23minRyoma Echizen is the 12-year-old son of a famous tennis player and a tennis genius in his own right. With talent in his blood and fire in his eyes, he backs up his confidence on the court with amazing skills. Now he has to overcome the older players on his high school team who are dead set against letting him surpass them. To defeat the slippery "Viper" Kaido, the calculating Sadahara Inui, and a host of other opponents, Ryoma will need everything he's gotten from his father and more!