- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 18 (2019)Boogiepop and OthersMADHOUSE Inc.HorrorLight Novel~24min
- OVA, 1 (2012)Resident Evil: DamnationDigital Frontier Inc.HorrorVideo Game~100minnited States Special agent Leon S. Kennedy sneaks into a small Eastern European country to verify rumors that Bio Organic Weapons (B.O.W.s) are being used in war. Right after his infiltration, the US government orders him to leave immediately. Determined to uncover the truth, Leon ignores the order and enters the battlefield to end the chain of tragedies caused by the B.O.W.s.
- Bonus, 2 (2004)Mermaid Forest: Mermaid's ScarTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~25min
- TV-Series, 11 (2006)Ayakashi: Samurai Horror TalesToei Animation Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesOriginal Work~23minIn the era of medieval Japan, cultural arts flourished, territorial wars were waged, and man and demon co-existed! While attempting to retrieve a lost falcon for his feudal lord, bird handler Zushonosuke encounters and becomes irresistably drawn to Tomihime, the supernatural inhabitant of a cursed castle. As a forbidden love between a mortal and a long-forgotten goddess begins to take hold, the horrifying existence of "Forgotten Gods" who feed on humans is soon revealed, inevitably leading to a deadly clash between the shogun's army and the clan of "Forgotten Gods." Amidst the escalating chaos, will Zushonosuke ultimately sacrifice his humanity for his love over Tomihime?
- Movie, 1 (2008)Resident Evil: DegenerationDigital Frontier Inc.ActionVideo Game~92minA zombie attack brings chaos to Harvardville Airport. Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield who fought the sinister Umbrella Corporation during the Raccoon City tragedy 7 years ago, are back. In high-octane Resident Evil style, they're ready to battle a rogue warrior who is seeking revenge after his family was killed in Raccoon City. The deadly G-Virus is unleashed and a new mutated monster goes on the rampage. Will Claire and Leon be able to terminate the virus before history repeats itself?
- Other, 1 (2018)My Little GoatHorrorOther~10min
- OVA, 4 (2006)Demon Prince EnmaBrain's BaseHorror~41minEnma is the Demon Prince of the Underworld, a demon "Born of Fire." His mission is to take back or destroy demons that have escaped to the human world from the Underworld. Along with his partner, Princess Yukihime, "Born of Ice," and the monster, Kapaeru, Enma sets up "Enma's Detective Agency." Tonight, like any other night, they will roam the sleepless city. Horrific incidents that could not possibly be human acts occur one after another. The stench of evil lingers at the scene... and Enma's fire rips through the darkness!
- OVA, 3 (2010)Kaibutsu Oujo (2010)Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~22minHiro Hiyorimi moves to a new city to be with his older sister, but dies before he can find her. Then he awakens to a new life as a servant of a princess of the Monster Realm, who just happens to be employing his sister. Monsters soon appear to attack or pester the princess since she is in line for the royal throne, and Hiro must protect her with his life (and repeated death).
- OVA, 1 (1999)Inuki Kanako Zekkyou Collection: Gakkou ga Kowai!Horror~41min
- TV-Special, 1 (2013)Attack on Titan: Since That DayWIT STUDIO, Inc.HorrorManga~25minSeveral hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by enclosing themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a super giant that appears out of thin air. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will murder every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.
- Bonus, 2 (2018)Junji Ito: TomieStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~11min
- TV-Series, 26 (2009)Umineko: When They CryStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual Novel~25minOn 4 October 1986, Kinzo Ushiromiya, the head of a wealthy family, who lives on and owns Rokkenjima, a secluded island, is near death, and eight of his family members arrive on the island to discuss how Kinzo's assets will be divided once he is dead. Also on the island are three family members who live there, five of Kinzo's servants, and his personal physician. After the eight family members arrive, a typhoon traps them on the island and shortly after people begin to be mysteriously murdered.
- TV-Series, 25 (1999)Gregory Horror Show: The Nightmare BeginsMilky Cartoon Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work~3min
- OVA, 3 (2000)Yonimo Osoroshii Grimm DouwaHorrorOther~20min
- OVA, 1 (1987)Devilman: The BirthOh-Production Ltd.HorrorManga~50minDemons exist and their power is beyond what humans can fathom. In fact they are so strong that humans do not stand a chance against them in a fight. The only thing strong enough to defeat a demon is another demon and it is trough this logic that Ryo Asuka hatches the plan to have his good-hearted friend Akira Fudo possessed by a demon. If a person is of pure of heart then he might be able to control the demon that posses him and thereby acquire power equal to a demon. After raising some hell in a club the plan works and Akira is possessed by the powerful demon known as Amon. Now Akira is humanities sole champion of justice against the hidden demon menace that has plagued humanity since the dawn of time.
- OVA, 1 (2010)Mirai NikkiasreadHorrorManga~9minBlurb:Reality quickly unravels for antisocial Yukiteru when Deus Ex Machina calls him into a death match to determine the new god of space and time. Each mentally scarred player possesses a prophetic device tuned to his or her personality disorder, giving them control over their future, and the fate of their opponents. It’s their strongest weapon—and their greatest weakness. Within hours of abusing his digital diary’s predictions, Yukiteru is cornered by a crazed classmate. Yuno—who is obsessively stalking him with her own psychic cell phone—is cute, sharp, and great with an ax. Still, her psychosis hides a vile secret. As a serial killer, a cult priestess, and a volatile escape artist take a stab at eliminating the teens, Yuki can cheat death under Yuno’s maniacal protection or----DEAD END.
- TV-Series, 4 (1999)Pet Shop of HorrorsMADHOUSE Inc.HorrorManga~25minWelcome to the most magnificent pet shop in Chinatown!Operated by the shadowy Count D, the shop specializes in rare and hard to come by pets... but with each sale comes a contract. If that contract is broken, watch out! Detective Orcott has linked many odd and unexplainable deaths to Count D's shop. Will he solve the mystery or fall prey to it?
- Movie, 1 (2004)Kakurenbo: Hide & SeekYamato Works, LLCHorrorOriginal Work~25minAmong the ruins of the city, there is a game only children can play. It is called “Otokoyo”; a game of hide-and-seek. But whenever children play this game, one by one they would disappear into the blinds of the buildings… The story begins when a boy enters the world of Otokoyo, to find his missing sister.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Junji Ito CollectionStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~24min
- OVA, 1 (1990)Devilman: Demon BirdOh-Production Ltd.HorrorManga~57minBest friends Akira and Ryo (played by real-life twins, Hisato and Yusuke Izaki) are just your average high school students. That is, until they receive word that Ryo's father has accidentally unleashed a horde of demons while conducting experiments in Antarctica. These demons spread like an infection throughout the world, possessing ordinary people and turning them against each other. When Akira is possessed, he becomes Devilman, a powerful demonic entity who somehow retains his human conscience.
- OVA, 4 (1988)Vampire Princess MiyuAnime International Co., Inc.HorrorManga~25minVampire Princess Miyu. Is she friend or fiend? As the demonic forces of the Shinma strive to obtain a foothold upon the mortal plane, spiritualist Himiko seeks the truth. Join us now for two elegantly chilling journeys into the Occult - Japanese style!
- OVA, 3 (2004)Le Portrait de Petite CossetteDaumeHorrorOriginal Work~38min"Who loves me so much that he would forsake his own dear life... Is it you?" Eiri, a talented art student, works part-time in an antique shop in a quiet part of town. One afternoon, he uncovers a delicate Venetian glass holding a startling secret within. When Eiri peers into the glass, he can see a young blond girl, her life playing out like a movie solely for him to see. Curious, he stares into the glass, hoping to learn more about the enchanting girl inside. This is Cossette, a mysterious beauty haunting the glass, waiting 250 years for someone to finally see her, and set her free. Eiri is soon obsessed with Cossette, determined to do anything he can to help her. Will Eiri see past all the illusions and discover the tragic truth about Cossette, or will he be consumed by anguish and obsession?
- OVA, 1 (1993)Mermaid's ScarMADHOUSE Inc.HorrorManga~45minLegend states that eating the flesh of a mermaid will bestow immortality. Yuta and Mana do not remain dead for this reason. A chance meeting with a child named Masato leads the two of them into a mystery that spans generations and will threaten their immortal lives.
- TV-Series, 13 (2006)TokkôAnime International Co., Inc., Group Tac Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~24minA recent grad of the police academy, Shindou becomes a member of a secret group to bring justice to his slain parents. There Shindou meets Rokujo, the scantily clad woman who has been a fixture in his dreams. Together they investigate a series of strange happenings responsible for the deaths of many people throughout Japan.
- TV-Series, 26 (2000)Gregory Horror Show: The Nightmare TrainHorror~3min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Seoul StationHorror~92min
- Movie, 1 (1985)Vampire Hunter DProduction Reed Co., Ltd.HorrorLight Novel~77minIn the year 12,090 A.D technology and the supernatural have overtaken the world. But thanks to the overzealous ambitions of man, the world remains desolate and despotic. What's left of the human race is divided into various towns and cities living in fear of vampires who compose and exist as the Nobility, fending off the monsters and mutants as a result of their existence. On a night five days after the Count Magnus Lee had harmlessly tasted the blood of Doris Lang and chosen her to be his next wife, she hires a vampire hunter by the name of 'D' to rid her of such an ill-gotten fate. As a dhampir (half human, half vampire), there exists a distinct resentment between the hunter and his prey. But as the Count finds out, there is also a peculiar secret behind the past of the Vampire Hunter D.
- OVA, 1 (1991)Mermaid ForestOB Planning Co.,Ltd.HorrorManga~56minYuta has been alive for nearly 500 years. Centuries ago, he was on a fishing boat that caught a mermaid - and ate it's flesh. Mermaid flesh is both powerful and dangerous; Yuta is now immortal, but most who eat it are not so lucky. Yuta has spent most of his life in search of someone like him, and finally he meets Mana, a strange but happy girl. After Mana accidentally falls off a cliff, an old doctor, thinking she is dead, picks her up and takes her to a strange house near a place called "Mermaid Hill". Can Yuta save his one friend? What kind of danger is Mana in?
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)BemLandQ Studios Co., Ltd.Horror~24minIn Bem, the latest offshoot of the 1968 anime original, we immerse ourselves once again in a world where Youkai and people live together. Here we meet the well-known Youkai Bem, Bela, and Belo, who live in the port city of Libra. Libra is divided into three sections: The Upper City, where politics are made, the economy is based and all the rich and beautiful people live; the Outskirts, which are little more than a ghetto where corruption and crime are commonplace; and the Bridge, the only place that connects the Upper City with the Outskirts. Sonia, a young policewoman, who is transferred from the Upper City to the Outskirts and solves innumerable mysterious cases there, repeatedly encounters three strange and ugly characters: Bem, Bela, and Belo. The three Youkai fight day in and day out to protect people from evil Youkai. Their goals are quite different: Bem hopes to become a human being some day. While Bela herself also wants to be a real human, for her the fascination with these beings comes first … She attends a school and devotes her time to the question of what actually constitutes a human. Belo, on the other hand, has recognized the nature of humans and prefers to indulge in his video games. But the more the three Youkai deal with people, the more they get hurt, because three ugly Youkai, who protect people from their own kind, have no place among either group …
- OVA, 2 (1990)Urotsukidoji: Perfect Collection (Part 2)Phoenix Entertainment Ltd.HentaiManga~48min
- TV-Series, 12 (1998)NightWalkerAnime International Co., Inc.HorrorVisual Novel~25minShido Tatsuhiko is not only a private eye…he is also a vampire with no real memory of his past. Joined by Yayoi Matsunaga, a female government agent, Riho Yamazaki, an orphaned teenage girl working as his secretary, and Guni, a little green imp, Shido must face demonic creatures known as Nightbreed. Meanwhile, Cain, the vampire who made him what he is now, is seeking him…
- TV-Series, 12 (2001)Gregory Horror Show: The Bloody KarteHorror~3min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Kagewani -II-TomoviesHorrorOriginal Work~8min
- TV-Series, 25 (2000)Gregory Horror Show: The Guest From HellHorror~3min
- Movie, 1 (1968)Gegege no Kitarou (1968)Toei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~47min
- OVA, 3 (2004)InterludeToei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual Novel~40minThe unnamed main character has been having strange dreams, seeing strange things, and meeting strange people. He investigates these events and finds a strange girl named Aya. With her help, he discovers that his world may not in fact be real and many of the people he thinks he knows may not exist anymore.
- OVA, 1 (2010)Dante’s Inferno: An Animated Epicmanglobe Inc.HorrorVideo Game~88minBlurb: Limbo, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Anger, Heresy, Violence, Fraud and Treachery! These are the 9 Circles of Hell made famous by Dante Alighieri in his famed masterpiece, Dante’s Inferno, his first story of The Divine Comedy. Dante’s Inferno: An Animated Epic will take you on a harrowing trip through Hell as Dante braves the forces of evil, slaying demons and monsters of extraordinary imagination, all to save his love Beatrice, from the clutches of Hell’s master - Lucifer.
- OVA, 3 (1987)Urotsukidoji: Perfect Collection (Part 1)Phoenix Entertainment Ltd.HentaiManga~48minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- Movie, 1 (1997)Gegege no Kitarou: Youkai Tokkyuu! Maboroshi no KishaToei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~23min
- OVA, 1 (2007)H.P. Lovecraft no Dunwich HorrorHorrorOriginal Work~46min