- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2007)Franz Kafka's A Country DoctorYamamura AnimationHorrorOther~21minA hapless country doctor describes with breathless urgency a night-time summons to attend a young patient. Events soon take on a surreal aspect as "unearthly horses" transport him instantaneously to the bedside. The doctor, preoccupied with personal distractions and grievances against those he is employed to care for, fails to find what is revealed to be a vile, fatal wound. He is humiliated by the villagers, who are "always expecting the impossible from the doctor," and doomed to an endless return trip, losing everything.
- Web, 1 (2014)Meisou! UnderworldPierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~2min
- TV-Series, 25 (1973)Dororon Enma-kunToei Animation Co., Ltd.Horror~25minEmma-kun, Yukiko Hime, and Kapaeru are members of a Demon Patrol that are sent to the human world to arrest demons.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)King’s GameAnimation Studio SevenHorrorNovel~24min“Ou-sama Game” follows Nobuaki Kanazawa, who moved towns and thus also changes to a different his school after a terrible tragedy befell his old class at the “Tamaoka” prefectural secondary school. But just one day after school starts, his new class, too, receives a message from someone who calls themselves “King” and sends orders to the students. If they do not follow these orders, something bad will happen to those involved … Annotation: Contrary to the intuitive assumption that the “Ou-sama Game” anime adapts the original “Ou-sama Game” manga, this series is mainly an adaptation of “Ousama Game Extreme,” the continuation of the original manga.
- Web, 1 (2018)Chainsaw BunnyHorrorOriginal Work~6min
- Web, 1 (2010)TimingHorror~6min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)KagewaniTomoviesHorrorOriginal Work~8minMysterious monsters called "UMA" suddenly appear in the present day and attack humans. The scientist Sōsuke Banba pursues the truth with the keyword "Kagewani," a word that literally means "Shadow Crocodile."
- Movie, 1 (1987)Wicked CityMADHOUSE Inc.Horror~80minFor centuries, a secret peace treaty has existed between Earth and The Black World, a parallel dimension populated by shape-changers possessing awesome supernatural powers. But now, that pact is up for renewal and a militant faction from the Black World plans to do everything in their power to stop the treaty from being signed. The fate of the world now rests in the ability of a pair of special agents, one a human, the other a shape-changer from the distaff dimension, to make sure things go according to plan.
- OVA, 1 (1987)Lily C.A.T.Pierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work~67minA crew travels across the universe in a ship that can travel for 20 years while the crew will age only 1 year. Suddenly some of the crew members are coming down with some sort of virus. With no help from the outside world can the crew survive this viral attack for a year.
- OVA, 4 (1994)Ogre SlayerOB Planning Co.,Ltd., PastelHorrorManga~30minThere was once an ogre (oni) mother who gave birth to human looking child. Instead of an ogre's horn, this child was born with a sword in hand called the "Onigirimaru" or Ogre Slayer. He has no name and is only refered to by the name of his sword. Though he appears human, he is pure ogre. Believing that he will become human once all of his kind vanished from the world of humans, he sets out on his destiny to slay all of his kind. Even now, in the mother world of Japan, he is still out there slaying ogres.
- TV-Series, 11 (2008)Hakaba KitaroToei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~24minKitarou is a youkai boy born in a cemetery, and aside from his mostly-decayed father, the last living member of the Ghost tribe. He is missing his left eye, but his hair usually covers the empty socket. He fights for peace between humans and youkai, which generally involves protecting the former from the wiles of the latter.
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)Okamikakushi: Masque of the WolfAnime International Co., Inc.HorrorVisual Novel~25minKuzumi Hiroshi moves with his crippled sister and his father to the remote city of Jouga, which is famous for its hassaku citrus and the rumors that a species of enormous wolves once lived in the area. While some of the residents are more than friendly, when people begin to vanish suddenly, it becomes apparent that something sinister is afoot...
- OVA, 1 (1987)Laughing TargetPierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~50minWhen Azusia and Yuzura were mere children, they were betrothed to each other by their parents. Many years later, after Azusia's mother mysteriously dies, Azusia returns to Yuzura with the intent of marrying him. Of course, Yuzura has a girlfriend, Satomi, and this doesn't sit to well with Azusia. Add to the fact that Azusia is anything but "normal", and she has no problem eliminating the competition by any means possible.
- Movie, 1 (1991)A Well-Ordered RestaurantHorror~19minTwo hunters come across a mysterious restaurant in the middle of a forest after losing their dogs.
- OVA, 1 (2008)Toshi Densetsu Monogatari HikikoHorror~40min
- Movie, 1 (1991)Urotsukidoji II: Legend of the Demon WombPhoenix Entertainment Ltd.HentaiManga~88minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- Movie, 1 (1992)The Weathering ContinentProduction I.G., Inc.AdventureManga~55minLong before the roots of history, there was a magnificent Continent in the Atlantic, torn by generations of wars, with people stricken by natural disasters and starvation. Wandering in this bleak world, Bois brings his sword, Tieh his magic, and Lakushi her heart to fight for one goal: to live another day.
- OVA, 4 (1991)Doomed MegalopolisMADHOUSE Inc.HorrorManga~47minThe powerful mystic Kato's obsession with conquering Tokyo awakens the long-dead spirit Masakato, the legendary guardian of Tokyo. Unable to stand alone against Masakato's power, the calculating Kato uses an innocent woman as an unsuspecting pawn in the hope of producing an offspring capable of challenging Tokyo's mystical protector. But Kato never counted on the effect that a team of unlikely heroes would have on his sinister plans. Nor could he anticipate the destruction his spells would cause to millions of innocent citizens.
- OVA, 1 (2006)Biohazard 4: IncubateHorrorVideo Game~97min
- Movie, 1 (1986)Gegege no Kitarou: Youkai DaisensouToei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~40min
- Movie, 1 (1997)Gegege no Kitarou: Obake NighterToei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~30min
- OVA, 3 (1989)Umi no Yami, Tsuki no KageVisual 80HorrorManga~40minRuka and Rumi Kobayakawa are twin sisters in love with the same man, athletic upperclassman Katsuyuki Touma. Rumi seems supportive of Ruka's fledgling romance with Katsuyuki, until the twins are infected with a strange bacterium that transforms Rumi's personality and gifts the twins with terrifying psychic powers. Now Rumi will stop at nothing - or no-one - that gets between her and Katsuyuki, including her own twin sister...
- OVA, 1 (1994)Chuumon no Ooi Ryouriten (1994)Magic Bus Inc.Horror~21min
- TV-Series, 39 (1972)DevilmanToei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~25minDevilman, one of the soldiers in the Demon clan, is ordered by the greatest demon to spread chaos in the earth. He successfully haunts the body of Akira, an orphan, and goes in his way to attend to his duties. In the mean time, the Demon clan discovers that he has betrayed them. The reason was love. Demon after demon was sent to defy Devilman. All have lost, However, and from here continues the story.
- Music Video, 1 (2013)Airy MeHorrorOriginal Work~6min
- OVA, 1 (1990)Umezu Kazuo no NoroiHorrorOriginal Work~43minTwo separate stories. In "What Will the Video Camera Reveal", a transfer student arrives from Mexico causing great agitation into the life of a classmate named Masami. In "The Haunted Mansion", four girls adventure into a sinister house on their neighborhood.
- TV-Special, 1 (1990)Fujiko Fujio A no MumakoShin-Ei AnimationHorror~30min
- Web, 1 (2017)Face Response: Kao no Nai RinjinHorrorOther~8min
- TV-Series, 45 (1971)Gegege no Kitarou (1971)Toei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~25minEpisode 37 had been edited for theatrical screening premiered on 1980-07-12, along with Mahou Shoujo Lalabel: Umi ga Yobu Natsuyatsumi and tokusatsu movie Denshi Sentai Denjiman.
- Other, 1 (2010)About the girlHorrorOriginal Work~3min
- Movie, 1 (2017)Aooni: The AnimationStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.HorrorVideo Game~60minFive students investigate an old folklore that has been made into a video game. Two of them are to talk with the game’s creator, but find out he apparently committed suicide. So the students have to find out about the folklore in another way. Things get darker as they get closer to the truth.
- Web, 1 (2012)Hashi no MukouIyasakadou FilmHorror~11min
- Movie, 1 (1996)Gegege no Kitarou: DaikaijuuToei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~50minKitaro accepts an assignment to rescue a little girl's father, who vanished while exploring a mysterious island.
- OVA, 2 (1991)Kyoufu ShinbunPierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~28min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Aguu: Tensai NingyouStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Horror~24min
- TV-Special, 1 (2021)The Promised Neverland Season 2 Episode 5.5CloverWorksHorrorManga~23min
- OVA, 1 (1988)Demon City ShinjukuMADHOUSE Inc.HorrorNovel~82minThe near future. The glittering skyline of Tokyo now lies broken and crumbling under the weight of an oppressive evil: the tyrannical Rebi Rah. Rah has transformed Shinjuku, the heart of Tokyo, into a city of demons... and that's just the beginning. There are only three days left until Rah destroys the world. For years, no one has dared to cross the foul moat which Rah and his evil minions built around the Demon City - until now. Desperate to rescue her father, who was taken captive by Rah and his monstrous minions, the beautiful Sayaka Rama enlists the help of Kyoya, a streetwise Tokyo teenager. The two must bravely venture into the Demon City, where even the army fears to tread. Even if Sayaka and Kyoya manage to defeat Rah's army of monsters, will they be able to destroy the dark sorcerer? Or will they face the same fate as all those who came before them?
- Bonus, 1 (2014)DRAMAtical Murder: Data_xx_TransitoryHorrorVisual Novel~24min
- OVA, 4 (1992)Urotsukidoji III: Return of the OverfiendPhoenix Entertainment Ltd.HentaiManga~53minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- OVA, 3 (1987)Maryuu SenkiAnime International Co., Inc.HorrorOriginal Work~30min