- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- OVA, ? (?)Ten CountRomanceManga~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi: World's Greatest First Love (Season 2)Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24minBecause Ritsu Onodera hates to rely on family connections he quits a job as a literature editor at his parents' company, Onodera Publishing, and winds up taking a job at Marukawa Books. To his chagrin, he is assigned to the shōjo manga department in spite of having no interest or experience in it. And on top of that, he has an awful first impression of his high-handed editor-in-chief, Masamune Takano. What comes after is a story of first love full of tears and laughter.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Junjo Romantica 3Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2014)Gekijouban Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Yokozawa Takafumi no BaaiStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceLight Novel~50minAfter the rejection of his first love Yokozawa Takafumi goes out drinking all by himself. The next morning he wakes up naked in a room with Kirishima Zen, the editor in chief of Japun, unaware of what transpired the previous night. As if handling the rejection from Takano Masamune wasn't bad enough, now he has to deal with the capricious Kirishima who uses his embarrassing pictures to blackmail him into going out with him.
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi: World's Greatest First LoveStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24minBecause Ritsu Onodera hates to rely on family connections he quits a job as a literature editor at his parents' company, Onodera Publishing, and winds up taking a job at Marukawa Books. To his chagrin, he is assigned to the shōjo manga department in spite of having no interest or experience in it. And on top of that, he has an awful first impression of his high-handed editor-in-chief, Masamune Takano. What comes after is a story of first love full of tears and laughter.
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)Junjo Romantica 2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24minThree intertwining love stories threaten to unravel as each couple struggles to find its own path. Romantica: College student Misaki and his unlikely lover, the eccentric novelist Usami, are slowly growing closer - but their relationship could be in trouble when Usami's older brother appears and the two begin to vie for Misaki's attention! Egoist: Nowaki loves Hiroki with all his heart, but sometimes he's afraid Hiroki doesn't feel the same way. When Nowaki asks Hiroki for permission to address him by his real name, as others do, Hiroki flatly refuses. To Nowaki, this is just another reminder of the invisible gap that separates them... a gap that he must close, if they're ever going to truly be a couple. Terrorist: Miyagi is growing anxious. Shinobu used to be relentless in his devotion, but recently the relationship has gone quiet. As a 35-year-old university professor, is Miyagi really content with living at the mercy of a younger man whose actions are still such a mystery?
- TV-Series, 24 (2017)The Ancient Magus' BrideWIT STUDIO, Inc.RomanceManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Snow White with the Red Hair Season 2BONES Inc.RomanceManga~24minThis is the continuation of the story about Shirayuki, a young independent and persistent girl with rare red hair who is under training as the palace herbalist, Zen Wistalia, second prince of the kingdom of Clarines, and the journey and struggles that they all go through in dealing with their new found love for each other and the unwanted attention that Shirayuki brings due to her hair.
- TV-Special, 4 (2012)Kokoro Connect OVAsSILVER LINK.RomanceLight Novel~27minKokoro Connect revolves around the daily, not so normal lives of Taichi, Iori, Himeko, Yoshifumi and Yui and their encounters in the Cultural Research Club. Up until recently they thought that they and their friends lived normal happy lives, but now the Heartseed is pulling their lives apart and exposing their inner secrets through body switching, urges and age regression.
- Movie, 1 (2013)The Garden of WordsCoMix Wave FilmsRomanceOriginal Work~46minWhen Takao, a young high school student who dreams of becoming a shoe designer, decides to skip school one day in favor of sketching in a rainy garden, he has no idea how much his life will change when he encounters Yukino. Older but perhaps not as much wiser, she seems adrift in the world. Despite the difference in their ages, they strike up an unusual relationship that unexpectedly continues and evolves, with random meetings in the same garden on each rainy day. But the rainy season is coming to a close, and there are so many things still left unsaid and undone between them. Will there be time left for Takao to put his feelings into actions and words? Between the raindrops, between the calms in the storm, what will blossom?
- OVA, 3 (2016)The Ancient Magus' Bride: Those Awaiting a StarWIT STUDIO, Inc.RomanceManga~23minSynopsis Chise Hatori, 15 years old. Lost, without hope, and without family, she is bought for money ‒ not by another person, but by a non-human sorcerer named Elias. Though she hesitates, she begins life anew as his apprentice and future wife. She moves on with her new and peaceful life, slowly but surely, until one day, when she finds a Japanese picture book among the many sent to her from London by Angelica. It is a fateful book that discovered her in her younger years, when she was still troubled and lonely. This piece is a prequel to Chise’s encounter with the Thorn Sorcerer.
- OVA, 2 (2011)Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi: World's Greatest First Love OVAStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~22minOnodera Ritsu remembers when he first fell in love with his senpai Masamune Saga while Hatori and Yoshino go through some insecurities regarding their relationship.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Tsukigakireifeel.RomanceOriginal Work~24min
- Other, 1 (2014)Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Valentine-henStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~15min
- TV-Special, 1 (2017)Mahou Tsukai no Yome Special DigestWIT STUDIO, Inc.RomanceManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2006)Honey and Clover IIJ.C.STAFFRomanceManga~25minThe sequel and final installment to the highly popular series once again delves into the life stories and love lives of Takemoto Yuuta, Mayama Takumi and Morita Shinobu. The story continues where the first season left off, after Takemoto's self-discovery journey around Japan. Of course, the love triangles and tribulations they face will continue, and eventually decide the paths to their future.
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)Junjo RomanticaStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24minThree very different couples caught up in a storm of pure romance! Romantica: Misaki is struggling to prepare for his college entrance exams, so his brother arranges for a private tutor. But Misaki's nightmare is just beginning when his tutor, Usami, comes on to him! How will Misaki ever manage to pass his exam? And why does he feel so mysteriously drawn to Usami? Egoist: Just when Kamijou's life is at its lowest, he has a chance meeting with a man who never lets anything hold him back: Nowaki. His name means "typhoon," and he's about to take Kamijou on a whirlwind ride that will turn everything upside-down. Terrorist: Miyagi always seems to shrug off the cares of the world with a joke and a smile, but even he has problems, although he doesn't let them show. Foremost is Shinobu, a relentless young man who's adamant that they're destined to be together.
- Movie, 2 (2017)Haikara-San: Here Comes Miss ModernNippon Animation Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~97min
- OVA, 1 (2012)Junjou Romantica (2012)Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24minThe OVA is divided into three separate stories. The first one is called "Junjou Egoist" and relates to the couple Kamijō Hiroki and Kusama Nowaki who are taking a trip on the Shindai train. The second one is called "Junjou Terrorist" and relates to the couple Miyagi Yō and Takatsuki Shinobu who are having difficulty accepting the age gap between them. And the last one is called "Junjou Romantica" and relates to the couple Usami Akihiko and Takahashi Misaki who are remembering the early days when Usami tutored Takahashi for his entrance college exams.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Snow White with the Red HairBONES Inc.RomanceManga~24minShirayuki is a beautiful girl working as a medicine woman with red hair, a color that is considered very rare. When she is proposed and chased after by the prince of her country, she cuts her hair and runs away, only to meet Zen, the prince of a neighboring country. Finding respect for the young man, she decides to serve at his side as his court doctor.
- OVA, 1 (2016)Akagami no Shirayuki-hime: Nandemonai Takaramono, Kono PageBONES Inc.RomanceManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Chivalry of a Failed KnightNexus, SILVER LINK.ActionLight Novel~24minMagic Knights are modern magic-users who fight with weapons converted from their souls. Ikki Kurogane goes to a school for these Magic Knights, but he is the "Failed Knight" or "Worst One" who is failing because he has no magical skills. However, one day, he is challenged to a duel by Stella, a foreign princess and the "Number One" student. In this duel, "the loser must be obedient for life."
- TV-Series, 26 (2013)Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the SeaP.A. Works Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work~24minLong ago, humanity lived in the sea. But the humans who longed for the land left the sea behind. They cast aside the special raiment they'd been given by the sea god that let them live in the ocean. The thinking of the sea humans and the land humans became as separate as the places they lived, and as countless time passed, they forgot they were once one people. This will change as the land-dwelling human Tsumugu Kihara befriends four students who live in a village at the bottom of the sea.
- TV-Series, 6 (2017)Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart.Lay-duceRomanceOther~24min
- Movie, 1 (2014)Tamako Love StoryKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work~84min
- TV-Series, 24 (2005)Honey and CloverJ.C.STAFFRomanceManga~23minWhat do you get when you cross creativity with self-discovery and unrequited love? Art school! Yuuta Takemoto has no idea what's in store for his life when he enrolls at a Tokyo art college, but he find out right away it'll never be dull! Love triangles form as fast as friendships when both Takemoto and senior classmate Shinobu Morita fall hard for shy artistic prodigy Hagumi Hanamoto. And while architecture student Takumi Mayama secretly pines for an older woman, dazzling ceramicist Ayumi Yamada pines for him! Confused yet? Welcome to the bittersweet world of Honey and Clover...
- Movie, 1 (2000)Card Captor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed CardMADHOUSE Inc.RomanceOriginal Work~83minAll of the Clow Cards have been captured, and Sakura Kinomoto, the new Master of the Cards, is preparing to play the lead in the play for the town festival. However, a new evil force is causing mysterious events all over Tomoeda, including the disappearance of Sakura's cards. With Syaoran's help, Sakura must figure out the cause of these events, and save her town.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Uta no Prince Sama: Legend StarA-1 Pictures Inc.RomanceVisual Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Inu x Boku Secret ServiceDavid Production Inc.RomanceManga~25minShirakiin Ririchiyo’s dream of independence had long seemed impossible, and she felt doomed to the life of a secluded shut-in. Until, that is, she arrived at the mysterious mansion known as Ayakashi Kan, where every potential resident must pass a strict series of tests before being allowed in. The drawback to this private Eden, however, is that every resident must also have a personal Secret Service agent accompanying them at all times, and the agent assigned to her, Soushi Miketsukami, may be far more than he appears to be. Could the “guardian angel”looking over her shoulder be more than just foxy looking and actually a fox spirit?
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)Uta no Prince Sama 2A-1 Pictures Inc.RomanceVisual Novel~24minWhen Nanami Haruka entered the master course she is faced with an even more difficult time. The main six members of Starish are assigned new seniors to help train them, but the seniors are not quite having the best attitudes about it
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)KimiKiss Pure RougeJ.C.STAFFRomanceVisual Novel~24minKouichi always thought of Mao as his little sister, but when he wakes up from a dream and she walks into his house, he doesn't even recognize her. It's probably because after living in France for several years, Mao is definitely not anyone's little sister anymore! To further complicate things, Koichi's mom has invited Mao to stay at their house while she attends the same high school as Kouichi and their mutual friend Kazuki. But given that Kouichi's been trying to build a relationship with Yuumi, the revelation that he's now sharing accommodations with a non-related girl is definitely going to cause some emotional waves - or maybe a tsunami by the time Kazuki's sister Nana, her best friend Narumi, and all the other kids at school get overly involved.
- Movie, 1 (2013)HalWIT STUDIO, Inc.RomanceOriginal Work~60minKurumi’s heart was broken by the sudden death of her boyfriend in a tragic airplane accident. Forced to carry on without her beloved Hal, she fell into a reclusive and joyless existence. Kurumi had given up on the world, but a brilliant scientist devised a plan to win her back. By melding futuristic technology with the binary equivalent of human emotion, they created an ultra-lifelike robotic surrogate to take Hal’s place – and lure Kurumi from her shroud of solitude. Resistant at first, this shattered beauty slowly yielded to her feelings of longing – and took comfort in the company of a robot.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Waiting in the SummerJ.C.STAFFRomanceOriginal Work~24minLights! Camera! Teen Angst! When a group of friends decide to make a movie over a long summer holiday, they end up learning a little about filmmaking and a lot more about each other and themselves. What begins as a simple way to avoid the summer doldrums quickly turns into something much more complex, intimate and revealing, as the maturing relationships between the members of the young cast take on new, and sometimes very unexpected, turns.
- OVA, 1 (2017)Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Prologue - Sakura and the Two BearsMADHOUSE Inc.RomanceManga~27min
- TV-Series, 26 (2005)SuzukaStudio Comet Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~25minLOVE IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT! Its the eve of his first day as the new kid in class at the big city high school, when Yamato finds himself smitten with the local rising star of track and field. However, any doubts he will ever catch another glimpse of such beauty are promptly squashed when she shows up at his aunts boarding and bathhouse… As are his hopes of impressing the driven hottie!! Two people could not be more different! And as Suzuka remains completely uninspired by Yamatos cheerfully irresponsible nature, things progress from bad to worse with record breaking speed. Throw in the antics of a handful of high school stereotypes, and the kids completely out of his league! Love may not be a spectator sport, but Yamatos sitting things out on the sideline.
- TV-Special, 1 (2000)Love Hina Christmas MovieXEBECRomanceManga~44minThe Winter has begun in Hinata. X-mas is coming up. There are rumors about this special christmas eve: If someone is going to confess his love on this christmas eve, any wish will come true. Keitaro decides to confess his love to Naru. But he isn't the only one confessing on this christmas eve...
- Bonus, 1 (2013)Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000% SpecialA-1 Pictures Inc.RomanceVisual Novel~22min
- TV-Series, 9 (2006)RecSHAFT Inc.RomanceManga~12minFumihiko Matsumaru is an average salaryman with no girlfriend. He invited his colleague Miss Tanaka to a movie but was stood up. Right at the time he was about to toss tickets into a trash can, a cute girl appeared and asked him not to waste those two tickets. After movie and dinner, he escorted her home and found they live in the same neighborhood, yet unfortunately her apartment caught on fire hours later. Having nowhere else to stay, rookie seiyuu Aka Onda moved to Matsumaru's place, and the two had started a "more than friend but not yet lovers" relationship under the same roof while keeping this secret from their employers. Annotation: An English-dubbed version has been aired on Animax Asia.
- TV-Series, 51 (2008)Shugo Chara!! DokiSatelight Inc.RomanceManga~25minNow Utau has left Easter and restarted her singing career, while Ikuto still remains at Easter. To replace Utau Easter hires a new character, Lulu. Lulu has the power to create question mark eggs, instead of x-eggs. Throughout this season we start to see all the love interests more so then in the first season. Tadase and Amu seem to be a couple now, but they have their problem, especially when Amu starts hiding Ikuto in her room. She lies to Tadase, her family and all the Guardians about it, which in the end causes more problems then she expected. Easter also has a new plan to control Ikuto. Using his violin Easter controls Ikuto so that he transforms into Death Rebel. The sound of his violin turns all the heart eggs with in distance into x-eggs. With a large amount of x-eggs gathered, the embryo will soon turn up.
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)Strawberry PanicMADHOUSE Inc.RomanceLight Novel~24minNagisa Aoi has just transferred to a prestigious all-girls' school that happens to share dormitory facilities with two other academies for young ladies. The new surroundings are a lot to take in, but she quickly adapts to life in Strawberry Hall with the help of newfound friends. However, when Nagisa catches the eye of Shizuma Hanazono, the respected representative of all three schools known as the Étoile, both their lives are forever changed. Bonds beyond mere friendship develop between the two and those around them amidst a school year of heated conflicts, petty jealousies, and crossed boundaries.