- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (1995)Kid's CastleYamamura AnimationAdventureOriginal Work~5min
- TV-Series, 52 (1973)Fables of the Green ForestMushi Production Co., Ltd.AdventureNovel~26minBased on the books of Thornton W Burgess, the animals of the Green Forest live together and stay away from predators and humans. They have to find food, shelter, and deal with new animals that are passing through or that decide to stay.
- OVA, 3 (1999)10 Tokyo WarriorsZEXCS Inc.Adventure~27minThe Demon King is about to rain destruction upon Tokyo and only ten warriors have the power to stop him. The only problem is the tenth warrior...
- TV-Series, 26 (1985)Button NoseStudio GhibliAdventureOriginal Work~24minButton Nose is a little girl who's is home alone for a few days when a robot comes to gather strawberries. She is so excited by his spaceship she accidentally starts it, and goes on a voyage to his planet. When she lands she is brought before the king, who is a distant relative of hers and invites her to spend some time on the planet.
- Movie, 1 (1933)Kaeru San YuushiChiyogami Eiga-shaAdventureOriginal Work~7min
- OVA, 2 (1996)AkikoCommonsense Inc.HentaiVisual Novel~30min
- OVA, 2 (1998)Tekken: The Motion PictureFour Some Inc.Fighting-ShounenVideo Game~30minTo every age great warriors are born. Their skills win them fame; combat makes them legends. Enter the world of the Iron Fist Tournament where fighters of unequaled ability gather from around the world to test their might in the gladiatorial arena. Get ready for the ultimate adventure!
- Movie, 1 (1936)Taro's Monster HuntAdventureOriginal Work~5min
- OVA, 1 (1993)Ganbare Goemon: Jigen Jou no AkumuAdventure~28min
- Web, 10 (2007)PankunchiAdventure~2min
- TV-Series, 73 (1976)Shin Don Chuck MonogatariICHI CorporationAdventure~25min
- TV-Series, 39 (1990)Karasu Tengu Kabuto?~22minIn Tensho era Japan, Kabuto - aided by a bloodthirsty talking sword and the gods of North, South, East and West - follows his family destiny by combating Kuroyasya Douki, the Black Night Demon, who (along with his demonic hordes) has returned to the mortal plane from hell, whence he was banished by Kabuto's ancestors. The second volume follows pretty much the same pattern but with the son of the first volume's protagonist taking the lead role. (from manga)
- Movie, 1 (1931)Nansensu Monogatari Daiichi-hen: SarugashimaAdventure~24min
- OVA, 4 (1999)MeiKingPhoenix Entertainment Ltd.HentaiVisual Novel~34min
- TV-Series, 127 (1983)Miimu Iro Iro Yume no TabiNippon Animation Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~25min
- TV-Series, 52 (1987)Ox TalesWako ProComedyComic~24minFarm life has never been this wacky. Where else could you find a turtle with a built in TV under his shell, a bald lion, an elephant whose trunk doubles as a garden hose and an inflatable octopus. All run by a good-natured ox named Olly.
- Movie, 1 (2001)Blue RemainsAdventureOriginal Work~75minIn a world laid waste by nuclear war, Amamiku guards the seeds that hold the genetic code of the planet and can be used for its rebirth. Living underwater and protected from the radioactive atmosphere above, she impatiently waits for the earth to be ready for the seeds to germinate.But when her existence is discovered, it sparks a frantic race between the remains of humanity struggling for survival, and the disembodied brain, Glyptofane. This fanatic being, who sees mankind as a plague, has programmed his robotic army to destroy them.
- TV-Series, 936 (1976)Manga Nippon Mukashibanashi (1976)Group Tac Co., Ltd.AdventureOther~25minA compilation of 10 minute episodes, each based on one of Japan's children's tales such as "Momotaro" or "The Moon Princess". Two 10-minute shorts were presented in each half hour episode.
- Movie, 1 (1958)Korochan, the Little BearAdventure~10min
- OVA, 1 (1996)Panzer DragoonProduction I.G., Inc.AdventureVideo Game~27minLegends speak of a Dark Tower with a race of dragons that awaits the command to arise and wreak havoc. At least Kyle used to believe they were only legends until his lady, Alita, is stolen by the Black Dragon! Now Kyle must form an alliance with Blau, a blue dragon, in order to rescue her before she becomes the catalyst for the Dark Tower's final program: the complete destruction of the world!
- OVA, 2 (2004)Princess Holiday: Korogaru Ringo-tei Sen’ya IchiyaDatama FilmHentaiVisual Novel~30min
- TV-Special, 1 (1996)Bavel's BookAdventureOriginal Work~5minAfter missing the bus, two young children find a book left behind on a bench. It seems to be alive...
- TV-Series, 25 (2007)MapleStoryMADHOUSE Inc.AdventureVideo Game~22minTen years ago, the World Tree that protected peace and order of the world was being targeted by an evil organization called the Zakum. The Human race led four other races: the brave warriors, the intelligent magicians, the agile archers and the sly thieves in a fight against the Zakums. In the end, the World Tree activated self-destruction to protect itself. However, the other races thought it was the Human race that destroyed the World Tree. When the World Tree was destroyed most of the races had nothing left, so a number of them went to Maple Island thinking the ones who stayed would die. They escaped Victoria and lived on Maple Island where living is getting harder and harder. Since then, a never-ending war between the different races began.Ten years later, the main protagonist, Al, is determined to revive the World Tree. Al and his companions begin their journey to seek the seeds of the World Tree. At the same time, the Zakums reappear…
- Movie, 1 (1931)Kokoro no ChikaraChiyogami Eiga-shaAdventureOriginal Work~12min
- Web, 17 (2011)Chara UtaDLE Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~1min
- Movie, 1 (1983)Choro Q DagramSUNRISE Inc.Adventure~8min
- TV-Series, 52 (1984)Adventures of the Little KoalaStudio GhibliAdventureOriginal Work~13min
- Movie, 1 (1928)Tairiki Tarou no Mucha ShuugyouAction ComedyOriginal Work~1min
- TV-Series, 52 (1972)Pinocchio: The SeriesTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.AdventureNovel~25minPinocchio the wooden puppet wants to be a human boy. He is granted life by the Blue Fairy but, as a living toy, he faces mockery and alienation by his neighbors. However, supported by old Geppetto who created him, he makes constant efforts until he at last becomes a human boy in the true sense. © Tatsunoko Production
- TV-Series, 13 (1975)Iruka to ShounenEIKEN Co., Ltd.?Original Work~15min
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)Sarugetchu: On AirXEBEC, Shougakukan Music & Digital Entertainment Inc.?Video Game~15minAn evil monkey, Specter, has escaped a circus, using a mindcontroling device, in which allows him to become smarter, and have access to controling the monkeys. Kakeru is called over by professor in order to capture all the monkeys, including the one's who's controling over them: Specter.
- Web, 4 (2013)Trip Trek (2013)AdventureOriginal Work~7min
- TV-Series, 49 (2007)Dinosaur KingSUNRISE Inc.AdventureVideo Game~24minMax, Rex, and Zoe are three friends that are members of a group known as the D-Team. They just want to have fun and build their friendship, but that all changes when they find three fossil shaped items in the forest. Before they know it, the D-Team is thrust into a quest to save prehistoric dinosaurs, trapped as cards, from a mysterious time traveling organization known as The Alpha Gang. Whichever group can gather all the cards first will become the Dinosaur King.
- TV-Series, 39 (1973)Adventures on Rainbow PondTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Gdgd Men's PartyStrawberry Meets Pictures Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~9min
- TV-Series, 52 (2004)SD Gundam ForceSUNRISE Inc.Action~24minThe land of Neotopia is attacked by the Dark Axis, evil invaders from another dimension who wish to conquer this land. Neotopia's answer: the secret Super Dimensional Guard and their defenders, the Gundam Force. Led by Captain Gundam, the Gundam Force and its team of Gundams with special abilities are aided by a boy named Shute as they stop at nothing to defend the land from the Dark Axis and to defeat them once and for all.
- Music Video, 1 (2009)Hiyoko GumoAdventureOriginal Work~2min
- TV-Series, 45 (1977)BarbapapaComedyNovel~5minBarbapapa and his family can turn into anything they want. Each member of the family has his or her own personality. Very good show for the youngest children as each episode deals with another problem they will recognise in a way that is 'morally correct'.
- Movie, 1 (2000)WheelsAdventureOriginal Work~3min
- OVA, 1 (1996)Chrono TriggerComedyVideo Game~16minIn a strange town in a strange time, a festival is about to begin, a festival of demons. Two rather harmless demons try their best to recruit people into their little group, but eventually give up and go off into the woods for a little adventure involving a giant robot cat named Gonzalez that sings about beating him up and getting silver points. Finally they stop Gonzalez and a few familiar faces show up.