- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi: World's Greatest First Love (Season 2)Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24minBecause Ritsu Onodera hates to rely on family connections he quits a job as a literature editor at his parents' company, Onodera Publishing, and winds up taking a job at Marukawa Books. To his chagrin, he is assigned to the shōjo manga department in spite of having no interest or experience in it. And on top of that, he has an awful first impression of his high-handed editor-in-chief, Masamune Takano. What comes after is a story of first love full of tears and laughter.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Junjo Romantica 3Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)Junjo Romantica 2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24minThree intertwining love stories threaten to unravel as each couple struggles to find its own path. Romantica: College student Misaki and his unlikely lover, the eccentric novelist Usami, are slowly growing closer - but their relationship could be in trouble when Usami's older brother appears and the two begin to vie for Misaki's attention! Egoist: Nowaki loves Hiroki with all his heart, but sometimes he's afraid Hiroki doesn't feel the same way. When Nowaki asks Hiroki for permission to address him by his real name, as others do, Hiroki flatly refuses. To Nowaki, this is just another reminder of the invisible gap that separates them... a gap that he must close, if they're ever going to truly be a couple. Terrorist: Miyagi is growing anxious. Shinobu used to be relentless in his devotion, but recently the relationship has gone quiet. As a 35-year-old university professor, is Miyagi really content with living at the mercy of a younger man whose actions are still such a mystery?
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi: World's Greatest First LoveStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24minBecause Ritsu Onodera hates to rely on family connections he quits a job as a literature editor at his parents' company, Onodera Publishing, and winds up taking a job at Marukawa Books. To his chagrin, he is assigned to the shōjo manga department in spite of having no interest or experience in it. And on top of that, he has an awful first impression of his high-handed editor-in-chief, Masamune Takano. What comes after is a story of first love full of tears and laughter.
- Movie, 1 (2014)Gekijouban Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Yokozawa Takafumi no BaaiStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceLight Novel~50minAfter the rejection of his first love Yokozawa Takafumi goes out drinking all by himself. The next morning he wakes up naked in a room with Kirishima Zen, the editor in chief of Japun, unaware of what transpired the previous night. As if handling the rejection from Takano Masamune wasn't bad enough, now he has to deal with the capricious Kirishima who uses his embarrassing pictures to blackmail him into going out with him.
- OVA, 2 (2011)Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi: World's Greatest First Love OVAStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~22minOnodera Ritsu remembers when he first fell in love with his senpai Masamune Saga while Hatori and Yoshino go through some insecurities regarding their relationship.
- TV-Series, 11 (2019)GivenLercheRomantic DramaManga~23minWhen high school student Uenoyama goes to his secret favourite place at school to take a nap without being disturbed, he finds it already occupied by his classmate, the reserved Mafuyu Satou from his parallel class, who in his sleep clings to a guitar with rusty strings. Annoyed by its neglected condition and Mafuyu’s apathetic behaviour, he takes on the instrument, but from that moment on he is constantly pursued by Mafuyu, because he absolutely wants to learn how to play the guitar from him. As much as Uenoyama resists him at the beginning, he gives in at some point and takes him to his band’s rehearsals.
- Other, 1 (2014)Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Valentine-henStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~15min
- Web, 15 (2018)Mo Dao Zu ShiActionLight Novel~26min
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)Junjo RomanticaStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24minThree very different couples caught up in a storm of pure romance! Romantica: Misaki is struggling to prepare for his college entrance exams, so his brother arranges for a private tutor. But Misaki's nightmare is just beginning when his tutor, Usami, comes on to him! How will Misaki ever manage to pass his exam? And why does he feel so mysteriously drawn to Usami? Egoist: Just when Kamijou's life is at its lowest, he has a chance meeting with a man who never lets anything hold him back: Nowaki. His name means "typhoon," and he's about to take Kamijou on a whirlwind ride that will turn everything upside-down. Terrorist: Miyagi always seems to shrug off the cares of the world with a joke and a smile, but even he has problems, although he doesn't let them show. Foremost is Shinobu, a relentless young man who's adamant that they're destined to be together.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Yuri!!! on IceMAPPA Co., Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work~23min
- OVA, 1 (2012)Junjou Romantica (2012)Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24minThe OVA is divided into three separate stories. The first one is called "Junjou Egoist" and relates to the couple Kamijō Hiroki and Kusama Nowaki who are taking a trip on the Shindai train. The second one is called "Junjou Terrorist" and relates to the couple Miyagi Yō and Takatsuki Shinobu who are having difficulty accepting the age gap between them. And the last one is called "Junjou Romantica" and relates to the couple Usami Akihiko and Takahashi Misaki who are remembering the early days when Usami tutored Takahashi for his entrance college exams.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Doukyusei -Classmates-A-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic DramaManga~60minThe story revolves around two classmates Hikaru Kusakabe and the honor student Rihito Sajou. It all starts out with Hikaru noticing that Rihito is not singing during their music class. He thought that Rihito just doesn’t like to sing, but then he finds him practicing alone in the classroom after school. Without even thinking, Hikaru calls out to him …
- Web, 8 (2019)Mo Dao Zu Shi (2019)ActionLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 10 (2017)Super Lovers 2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaManga~24min
- OVA, 4 (2014)Hybrid ChildStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaManga~25minKotarou found Hazuki at the trash dump one day and took him into his home. It turned out that Hazuki was a Hybrid Child, a doll that grew and developed in response to its owner's love and attention. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 10 (2014)Love Stage!!J.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyManga~24minIzumi was born in a family of celebrities. His father is a singer, his mother and artist, his older brother the lead vocalist for the popular band Crashers. Izumi himself, however, is just a nerdy college student. He loves the manga "Magical Girl Lala Lulu" and dreams of becoming a manga writer himself. One day he is roped into filming a commercial where he wears a dress. Another actor on the set, Ryoma Ichijo, mistakes him for a woman and falls in love at first sight. As it turns out, though, they met ten years in the past. And Ryoma feelings don't change when he finds out Izumi is a boy.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Hitorijime My HeroEncourage Films Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Dakaichi: I'm Being Harassed by the Sexiest Man of the YearCloverWorksRomantic ComedyManga~24min
- OVA, 1 (2014)Love Stage!! It Wasn't Just A LittleComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 10 (2016)Super LoversStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaManga~24minA high school boy named Haru and his mother are living overseas. His mother orders him to take care of and "civilize" his adoptive brother Ren, a wild young boy who dislikes talking with other people. While their relationship is adversarial at first, they grow closer as they begin to understand one another. (from manga)
- Web, 12 (2018)Spiritpact: Bond of the UnderworldHaoliners Animation LeagueRomantic Comedy~24min
- OVA, 2 (2010)Koisuru BoukunPrime TimeRomantic ComedyManga~30minBeing in love with your straight sempai isn't easy, but being in love with your straight, homophobic, and (to top it off) tyrannical sempai can be hell. And that's something Tetsuhiro Morinaga can relate to... especially now that he's had a taste of the forbidden fruit...
- OVA, 2 (2017)Super Lovers OVARomanceManga~24min
- OVA, 1 (2015)Junjou Romantica (2015)Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- OVA, 2 (2009)Seitokaichou ni ChuukokuPrime TimeRomanceManga~30minEven as he tries to keep the student council president out of trouble, Vice President Chiga-kun finds himself being drawn to the president's strength and power. Chiga-kun wonders how he, being such an intelligent individual, can be so unwillingly taken with a boy who is so country and simple...
- OVA, 1 (2012)This Boy Caught a MermanSoubi YAMAMOTORomance~30minShima has always strove to be an excellent obedient child to his parents and to others, but in the process he could never be himself. Because of this he has always felt lonely, even with all the people who say they love him. When the picture of his recently deceased grandfather falls into the ocean, Shima nearly drowns jumping in after it. He is quickly saved by a mysterious man. In a daze Shima confesses his loneliness to the stranger, who then vows to stay by Shima's side for as long as he needs him. Shima quickly finds out that this stranger is a merman. Shima takes him home, and names him Isaki. Isaki and Shima quickly become friends, but find out that their feelings for each other might go past that of friendship.
- OVA, 2 (2012)Tight RopePrime Time?~20minTightrope tells the tale of the reluctant heir of a yakuza family and his childhood friend, and follows their love relationship that started budding in their school days and keeps developing slowly but surely.
- OVA, 3 (2007)Embracing Love: A Cicada in WinterVenetRomantic DramaManga~34minIn Japan, the Tokugawa Era represents a period of change in which the country must decide on how best to deal with its relationships with foreign countries. While many believe in isolationism, especially among the Choshu faction, Touma Kusaka's ideals are against his clan's. He secretly attempts to learn English for the purpose of preparing for the future of an open Japan. To this end, he gains an ally for his silent struggle in a man named Keiichiro Akizuki, despite the fact that Akizuki is on the opposing side, the Tokugawa shogunate. During the course of their interaction, their bond deepens into something beyond commonality.
- TV-Series, 13 (2000)GravitationStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaManga~22minLove - the one force that simply won't be denied! All Shuichi ever dreamed about was following in the footsteps of his pop idol, Ryuichi Sakuma and the band Nittle Grasper. Together with his best friend Hiro, Shuichi's formed a band called Bad Luck and they've even managed to get signed to a major recording label! Unfortunately, the studio deadlines are looming and Shuichi still hasn't finished the lyrics for any of the songs. What he needs is a little inspiration... but he's been running a little low in that department lately. While Hiro recommends finding a girlfriend, fate has other things in store for him... Walking through the park, aspiring rock star Shuichi's latest lyrics flutter away and land at the feet of a stunning stranger who takes his breath away. The stranger happens to be the famous novelist Eiri Yuki, and he completely crushes the young singer by telling him he has "zero talent." Now Shuichi's so annoyed that he's managed to finish his song just so he can find and confront Yuki! But are his actions really motivated by anger, or has he fallen in love?
- OVA, 2 (2007)Ikoku Irokoi RomantanPrime TimeRomanceManga~30minThe young leader of the Ōmi group, Ranmaru, was forced to marry Kaoru, the daughter from another group. The couple went to Italy, and had their wedding on a ship. However, neither of them actually liked the marriage, and Ranmaru was kicked out by his newlywed wife Kaoru on their first night. Al (Alberto), an Italian man on the ship, took an interest in Ranmaru, and the story revolves around the romance between the two men, Ranmaru and Al.
- OVA, 2 (1999)Gravitation: Lyrics of LovePlumRomantic DramaManga~28minShuichi Shindo is the famous lead vocalist of the rock band Bad Luck. Shuichi usually writes the lyrics for their songs, but now he's depressed because his lover Eiri Yuki (a writer/novelist) keeps ignoring him. Yuki has been known to be cold to Shuichi before, but he's blantantly ignoring Shuichi this time. It may be that Yuki's latest writing job is the reason for his recent attitude.
- TV-Series, 11 (2011)No.6BONES Inc.DramaNovel~24minIn a near future world after the last great war, most of mankind now lives in a handful of city states. There, for the privileged elite, life should be perfect. But for young Shion, the only thing perfect has been the nightmare his life has become since letting a strange boy called Rat spend the night in his apartment. Banished to the outskirts of the city and stripped of all privileges for helping the mysterious stranger who has since disappeared, Shion now finds himself in even worse danger as his inquiry into a new series of mysterious deaths results in his being arrested on suspicion of murder! But even as Shion is being sent to the city's Correctional Institute, the long missing Rat reappears to rescue him! Now, on the run, the two young men have only one chance at survival: uncover the mysterious secrets that lie at the sinister heart of No. 6!
- OVA, 1 (2004)Sensitive PornographPhoenix Entertainment Ltd.Hentai~31minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- OVA, 2 (2008)KirepapaPrime TimeRomanceManga~29minThe beauty Chisato Takatsukasa thinks that every guy that gets close to his only son, Riju just wants to take advantage of him. He is constantly chasing away the friends and potential suitors that Riju brings home; although, there is one guy who just refuses to give up, or so it seems, until it is Chisato who gets professed to. What happens between the beautiful father, the son, and his best friend is anyone's guess.
- Web, 20 (2016)SpiritpactEMON Co., Ltd.Romantic Comedy~14min
- OVA, 1 (2005)Sukisho! Let's Go to the Hot Springs!ZEXCS Inc.?Visual Novel~23min
- TV-Series, 4 (2016)This Boy is a Professional WizardCoMix Wave Films Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal Work~8minChiharu is a wizard in charge of the magic department's crisis counter-measure division. His days are hectic, but he meets a candid young man named Toyohi at his favorite bar, and the two hit it off. On their way home, Toyohi suddenly confesses to Chiharu. Chiharu is at first bewildered at his unexpected confession, but he starts to fall into Toyohi's pace, and the two begin to spend more time together. However, after a mistake at work, Chiharu decides to devote himself to his work and pushes Toyohi away.
- TV-Series, 13 (2006)Gakuen HeavenTokyo Kids Co.,Ltd.RomanceVisual Novel~26minto Keita has one thing in his favor: luck! And luck has just landed him a special invitation to attend the Bell Liberty Academy for Boys, and exclusive High School only for the most privileged, the most talented, and the most beautiful. When a strange accident on move-in day attracts the attention of Niwa Tetsuya, the student body president, and Saionji Kaoru, the class secretary, Ito finds himself the center of attention. With the eyes of a whole school of pretty boys on him, where will Ito find the time to unravel the mystery of his mysterious invitation?
- TV-Series, 13 (2000)Descendants of DarknessJ.C.STAFFCrimeManga~25minA vampire is on the loose, and it's up to dashing supernatural detective Tsuzuki to stop her. Along with his new partner, a volatile young man with a mysterious past, he's on the most dangerous mission of his afterlife!