- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal ScaleA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~119min
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World Season 2White FoxDramaLight Novel~26min
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)The Seven Deadly SinsA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaManga~24minIn a world where humans and non-humans have not yet been separated, the kingdom of Leones is protected by the Holy Knights, powerful magic users both revered and feared by the people. Supposedly the strongest, most fearsome of these knights, the Seven Deadly Sins, betrayed the kingdom and made enemies of all the other knights. Queen Elizabeth doesn't believe this story, and sets out to find the Sins - but when she meets the first Sin at a tavern, his name is Melodias, and he's nothing but a boy in charge of the pigs.
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)Beck: Mongolian Chop SquadMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~25minMusic is life... . Yukio Tanaka was feeling the rut, though he’s only a teenager. Between the sheltered and stifling grind of school and the girls that spend their time not noticing him...Every day was just another day of being a total nobody. Enter Ryuusuke: a local rock n’ roller haunted by a shady reputation. Together they form Beck, a dynamic band that just might be the salvation of the stagnant music scene. Sure, it’s going to take hard work and obsession to make it, but there’s something special in the sound. If the guys can stay true to their vision, the world awaits. Music can change your life, sometimes against your will. Just remember… When it’s live, anything can happen.
- OVA, 4 (2018)ReLIFE: Final ArcTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Natsume’s Book of Friends 4Brain's BaseSlice of Life DramaManga~24minTakashi Natsume continues to return the names of the spirits that have been written in the "Book of Friends" he inherited from his grandmother, Reiko Natsume. While Natsume is still aided by the chubby Nyanko-sensei, he's now helped by some of the friends he had made in his journey; be it human beings or spirits. As he becomes closer to both, Natsume faces the inevitable question of the sides he has to take especially when there is a conflict between the two.
- TV-Series, 25 (2016)Re:ZERO - Starting Life in Another WorldWhite FoxDramaLight Novel~26minAn autosave option can save your bum or it can be your worst enemy! Subaru Natsuki finds himself wondering about this very dilemma time after time, ever since being suddenly and mysteriously summoned to another world. Being the otaku that he is, he’s waiting for ‒ hoping for, really ‒ his new superpowers to awaken. Turns out, the one superpower that was bestowed upon him is turning back time. “Neat!,” one might think; too bad he has to die for his power to activate . . . and to make matters worse, nobody but him can remember anything from in-between “reaching his last checkpoint” and dying. Being saved by and instantly infatuated with a mysterious and beautiful girl with long silver hair, he wishes for nothing more than to repay her and get closer to her. How do you repay someone who saved you, though, if you’re all but powerless and just about all you can do is die?
- Movie, 1 (2019)One Piece: StampedeToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~101min
- TV-Series, 39 (2018)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden WindDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)A Place Further Than the UniverseMADHOUSE Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)My Hero AcademiaBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minMankind has developed superpowers known as "Quirks" with 80% of the population having some kind of superpower. These new abilities see the rise of both superheroes and villains. A prestigious school known as the The Hero Academy trains superpowered hopefuls into the heroes the world needs. Middle school student Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero more than anything, but he's part the 20% without a Quirk. Unwilling to give up his dream, he plans to take the exam and be accepted into a high school for budding heroes. Through a series of serendipitous events, he catches the eye of the greatest hero, All Might, who agrees to train him. (from manga)
- Movie, 1 (2011)Hotarubi no Mori eBrain's BaseSlice of Life DramaManga~45minAs a child, Hotaru lost herself in a forest near her uncle's place that she visits every summer. There, she had a fateful encounter with a spirit, who helped her even though he would disappear if a human being touches him. She began to visit him every summer, even as she grows; while he waits for the summer to come, for their time together to flow again.
- TV-Series, 14 (2019)Ascendance of a BookwormAJIADO CO.,LTD.Slice of Life DramaLight Novel~24minHonzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan o Erande Iraremasen adapts the light novel of the same name by Miyu Kazuki. Motosu Urano is finally done with her university studies and now holds in her hands her librarian’s certificate. A life filled with books awaits her—both at work and at home! The young woman can’t imagine anything better, but alas she won’t make it to retirement … No sooner has she started her dream job than an earthquake shakes her home town and the books she loves so much turn into a deadly trap and bury Motosu beneath them. “But there are still so many books to read!” She turns to God with a sudden prayer and he answers her plea and grants her a second life …! Now she lives in an entirely new world—her name is now Myne and she is five years old! As the daughter of a poor soldier she doesn’t always have an easy life, but little has changed as far as her interests are concerned: she is still completely enthralled by the written word and wants to read as many books as possible. But in this new, medieval world she is confronted with a completely new problem: hardly anyone here can read and leaving aside the fact that there are only very few books in this world to begin with, it would cost a fortune to buy one of them! And yet Myne wouldn’t be a genuine book lover if she let something like that stop her … If there aren’t any books here, then she’ll just have to make her own!
- Movie, 1 (2018)Maquia: When the Promised Flower BloomsP.A. Works Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work~115min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl SenpaiCloverWorksRomantic ComedyLight Novel~25min
- Bonus, 1 (2018)Violet Evergarden: SpecialKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.DramaLight Novel~34min
- TV-Series, 26 (2013)Monogatari Series: Second SeasonSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minTsubasa and Hitagi discover that Koyomi has gone missing and has urged them in a text message not to look for him. However, in his absence, new dangerous apparitions begin to appear and target Tsubasa, and Nadeko who are left to try and deal with them on their own. Meanwhile, Koyomi Shinobu, and Mayoi are dealing with serious problems of their own.
- Movie, 3 (2016)KizumonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~72min
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Fate/Zero Season 2ufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minThe battle for the Holy Grail continues, with more lives lost and more secrets revealed. When the curtain falls, who will emerge victorious is anyone's guess... And what "victorious" truly means, is even more questionable.
- TV-Series, 12 (2006)Black LagoonMADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~24minRokuro Okajima is meek, mundane and metropolitan. His business trip to South East Asia turns from pleasure cruise to festival of pain when modern day pirates board the ship and take him hostage. Revy, Dutch and Benny are merciless, maniacal and mean. Together, they make up the crew of the Black Lagoon. Making a living in a city where the most villainous of villains make themselves at home isn't without its risks, but they take on any job available to them. Smuggling guns, drugs, kidnapped children and stolen goods is all part of a hard days work.
- TV-Series, 25 (2009)Major 5th SeasonSynergySP Co. ,Ltd.GanbatteManga~24minGoro's dream is to become a professional baseball player like his father. As he strives through the path towards the pro league, from infancy to adulthood, his passion for the game galvanizes all of those around him.
- TV-Special, 1 (2003)Fighting Spirit: Champion RoadMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~91minIppo Makunouchi's first title defense match is set. The challenger's name is Kazuki Sanada. The strong opponent is currently also a medical school student. Using his knowledge of human biology, he has a thorough understanding of which part of his opponent's body to hit in order to defeat him by accurately delivering the most damage and to drain the opponent's stamina. Ippo faces with a boxer who possesses the most intellectual fighting skills in Japan. Furthermore, Kazuki Sanada's trainer surprisingly is Chief Kamogawa's rival during his prime, Dankichi Hama, who is now giving instructions on his legendary fight technique, the "Flying Swallow" to Sanada. Ippo vs. Sanada and the collision of the coaches, Chief Kamogawa vs. Dankichi Hama - each of these individuals' thoughts entangle as the day of the battle finally arrives! Will Ippo be able to find his way through the deadly Flying Swallow and claim victory?
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Magi: The Kingdom of MagicA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureManga~25minAladdin, Alibaba, and Morgiana's adventures continue in the magical Kingdom of Magnostadt, a country ruled by magicians, and the Reim Empire, which is protected by the Magi Scheherazade.
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Puella Magi Madoka MagicaSHAFT Inc.DramaOriginal Work~24minAfter experiencing a bizarre dream, Madoka Kaname, a kind 14-year-old girl, encounters a magical creature named Kyube. Madoka and her friend Sayaka Miki are offered the opportunity of gaining magical powers if they agree to make a contract with the strange little being. He will also grant them one wish, but in exchange they shall risk their lives by accepting the responsibility of fighting witches. Invisible to human eyes, witches are catalysts of despair in the areas they inhabit. An ally of Kyube, a magical girl named Mami Tomoe, befriends and encourages the two girls to accept the contract. For an unknown reason, another magical girl named Homura Akemi is determined to prevent Madoka from accepting the deal.
- Movie, 1 (2006)The Girl Who Leapt Through TimeMADHOUSE Inc.DramaNovel~100minWhat would you do if you could leap backward through time? When 17 year old Makoto Konno gains this ability after an accident in her high school chemistry lab, she immediately sets about improving her grades and preventing personal mishaps. Before long however, she realizes that even innocuous changes can have terrible consequences. Changing the past is not as simple as it seems, and eventually Makoto will have to rely on her new powers to shape the future for herself and her friends.
- TV-Series, 23 (2018)Steins;Gate 0White FoxThrillerVisual Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second SeasonSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minThe year is 2312 A.D.; four years after the United Nation Forces destroyed Celestial Being. Thanks to the actions of the now-missing Gundam Meisters, most of the worlds nations have been unified under the Earth Sphere Federation. But this world is still full of conflicts, and an autonomous peacekeeping force known as the A-LAWS employs brutal tactics such as the use of murderous automatons in order to suppress all resistance to the Federation government. It is time for the Gundam Meisters to make their second advent, and their new objective is to crush this formidable force of global oppression. Setsuna reappears with his battered Gundam and joins forces with Tieria, who has been working with the remnants if Celestial Being to create a new series of Gundams using their precious solar reactors. As they try to recruit a new member and rescue an old comrade, a revolutionary new machine known as the 00 Gundam is about to awaken.
- TV-Series, 39 (2016)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is UnbreakableDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minIt's the year 1999, 11 years after Jotaro Kujo's desperate fight against Dio in Egypt. Jotaro meets with Josuke Higashikata, the illegitimate son of his grandfather Joseph Joestar. He discovers that Josuke also has the same "Stand" power and that a new threat is surfacing in Morioh City.
- TV-Series, 22 (2012)Psycho-PassProduction I.G., Inc.CrimeOriginal Work~23minThe Sibyl System was meant to grind all criminal activity to a permanent halt, but something’s gone horribly wrong. A deranged genius known as Makishima has mastered the art of justifying his own heinous deeds, leaving the Dominator powerless to stop his reign of terror. At the first sign of the system cracking, thugs take to the streets, terrorizing the innocent while wearing special helmets that prevent their cruel intentions from being detected. With their futuristic weaponry powerless to stop the bloody rampage, Inspector Akane and her Enforcer, Kogami, must take an old-fashioned approach to the law. While Akane infiltrates the Sibyl System to discover how far the corruption has spread, Kogami doggedly tracks Makishima, setting the stage for a violent and shocking final showdown!
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIGProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaManga~25minSet in a re-imagined Hong Kong at a time when cyberspace is expanding into human reality, the story follows top cyberwarrior Major Motoko Kusanagi as she hovers on the border of total immersion in the digital world.
- TV-Series, 11 (2017)Natsume Yujin-cho 6Shuka Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)When They CryStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual Novel~24minIt's tough to be the new guy in town, but when Keiichi joins an after school club with four cute girls, he thinks he's got it made. Then he learns about demonic cults, the failed dam construction project and the murders that happen every year after the town festival. How many of his "friends" from his club are involved- and what are their plans for him?!
- TV-Series, 62 (1999)Hunter X HunterNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minHunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasure, magical beasts, and even humans. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Gon might be a country boy, but he has high aspirations. Despite his aunt's protest, Gon decides to follow in his father's footsteps and become a legendary Hunter. The journey begins on the long, arduous road to the Exam Hall, where he meets Leorio and Kurapika, two applicants with the same determination. Gon and his two companions must now prove their worth and earn the right to call themselves Hunters!
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)Sword Art OnlineA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minEscape was impossible until it was cleared; a game over would mean an actual «death». Without knowing the «truth» of the mysterious next generation MMO, «Sword Art Online» (SAO), approximately ten thousand users logged in together, opening the curtains to this cruel death battle. Participating alone in SAO, protagonist Kirito had promptly accepted the «truth» of this MMO. And in the game world, a gigantic floating castle named «Aincrad», he distinguished himself as a solo player. Aiming to clear the game by reaching the highest floor, Kirito riskily continued alone. Because of a pushy invitation from a female warrior and rapier expert, Asuna, he teamed up with her. That encounter brought about an opportunity to call out to the fated Kirito.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of UnderworldA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minSword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld continues the “Alicization” storyline of the anime adaptation to Reki Kawahara’s “Sword Art Online” light novel. The long ascent to the highest level of the cathedral demanded a lot of Kirito and Eugeo and their reunion with Alice was nothing short of disastrous … After the confrontation, Eugeo had to continue his way to the top separated from Kirito and Alice, who now worked together to climb the outer wall of the tower. When they finally arrived on the top floors, not only was it up to them to get the brainwashed Eugeo back on the right track, but the fight against the Administrator was imminent. Kirito and his friends were able to successfully endure this battle, but the price for this hard-won victory was high. Not only did Alice’s memory module and Cardinal fall victim to Administrator, but Eugeo also gave his life to guarantee the victory of his friends …! Quinella’s attempt to escape and the heavy attack on the Rath research facility, however, leave behind a more than uncertain future for Kirito, Alice, and the other inhabitants of Underworld. What will happen next and what about Kikuoka’s final instructions? Could they be the salvation for Kirito …?
- Movie, 1 (1995)Ghost in the ShellProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaManga~79minIn the year 2029, the barriers of our world have been broken down by the net and by cybernetics, but this brings new vulnerability to humans in the form of brain-hacking. When a highly-wanted hacker known as "The Puppetmaster" begins involving them in politics, Section 9, a group of cybernetically enhanced cops, are called in to investigate and stop the Puppetmaster. The pursuit will call into question what makes a human and what is the Puppetmaster in a world where the distinction between human and machine is increasingly blurry.
- TV-Series, 50 (2005)Eureka SevenBONES Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minApart from hover-boarding, fourteen year-old Renton Thurston finds his life boring until a large LFO robot called the Nirvash crashes into his room one day without warning. The pilot of the LFO is a beautiful young girl named Eureka, who has come to have her LFO serviced in the garage run by his family. But following her are the Gekkostate, a small band of guerilla fighters, and a United Federation Forces KLF unit.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Kaguya-Sama: Love is WarA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Junjo Romantica 3Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2011)Natsume’s Book of Friends 3Brain's BaseSlice of Life DramaManga~24minTakashi Natsume sees spirits, and with the help of his lazy and sake-guzzling bodyguard Nyanko-sensei he returns to spirits their names that were stolen by his grandmother Reiko Natsume. Not all of the spirits are peaceful though, and he often fights to keep himself and his family and friends safe while at the same time fighting the loneliness that plagued him before he found his home.