- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, ? (2019)Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no GekirinStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~?min
- TV-Series, 64 (2009)Fullmetal Alchemist: BrotherhoodBONES Inc.AdventureManga~25minEdward and Alphonse Elric’s reckless disregard for alchemy’s fundamental laws ripped half of Ed’s limbs from his body and left Al’s soul clinging to a cold suit of armor. To restore what was lost, the brothers scour a war-torn land for the Philosopher’s Stone, a fabled relic which grants the ability to perform alchemy in impossible ways. The Elrics are not alone in their search; the corrupt State Military is eager to harness the artifact’s power. So too are the strange Homunculi and their shadowy creator. The mythical gem lures exotic alchemists from distant kingdoms, scarring some deeply enough to inspire murder. As the Elrics find their course altered by these enemies and allies, their purpose remains unchanged – and their bond unbreakable.
- Movie, 3 (2019)Psycho-Pass: Sinners of the SystemProduction I.G., Inc.CrimeOriginal Work~63min
- TV-Series, 10 (2019)Attack on Titan Season 3 (Part 2)WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~?min
- TV-Series, 148 (2011)Hunter x Hunter (2011)MADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minGon Freecss' father abandoned him as a baby in order to become a Hunter, an elite class with a license to go anywhere or do almost anything. Now 12 years old, Gon wishes to follow in his father's footsteps and become a great Hunter. While Gon faces the unexpected challenges the Hunter Examination throws at him, he makes friends with three other candidates: Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua.
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Attack on TitanWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minSeveral hundred years ago, mankind was nearly wiped out by the titans. The aggressive giants are much taller and – physically – stronger than humans, however less intelligent. Furthermore, it seems that they eat humans just for fun. Only few people survived these attacks because they entrenched themselves behind tremendous walls. The city was safe from titans for about 100 years. Nevertheless, the adolescent Eren Yeager and his foster-sister Mikasa Ackerman have to watch how the city walls are destroyed by an incredibly big titan. As a result, many small titans are able to enter the city and wreak havoc. To make matters worse, Eren has to witness the death of his mother who is eaten by a titan. Henceforth, he is hellbent on vengeance..
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Promised NeverlandCloverWorksHorrorManga~23min
- Movie, 1 (2008)The Garden of Sinners: Paradox Spiralufotable, Inc.DramaLight Novel~114minShiki meets a boy named Tomoe Enjou, a runaway who claims to be a murderer. Shiki allows Tomoe to use her apartment as his hideout. And from that day onward, their strange cohabitation begins. But then one day, Tomoe sees his mother whom he's sure he's killed. Shiki and Tomoe head for the Enjou residence in the Ogawa Complex where the two see Tomoe's parents alive! There Shiki encounters a mage named Souren Araya and finds that he is the mastermind behind all of the incidents involving her up to then. Shiki finds herself trapped within spirals of paradox. And this is only the beginning of a vicious plot by Souren Araya, the powerful sorcerer and archrival of Touko. The fifth movie in chronological timeline.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Parasyte: The MaximMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~23minShinichi Izumi is a normal high school boy whose right hand has become infected with an alien parasite that names itself Migi (Jap. for "right"). Migi is the first parasite to develop a symbiotic relationship with its host, as he and Shinichi slowly develop a grudging friendship. Migi isn't the only Parasite on earth, however, and as cases of Parasites killing humans begin to emerge, humans seek to kill off Parasites. Shinichi and Migi find themselves caught in between these two sides of the struggle over planet Earth.
- Movie, 1 (2009)The Garden of Sinners: A Study in Murder – Part 2ufotable, Inc.DramaLight Novel~120minShiki awakes from her coma and starts to live a new life. Meanwhile, a series of murders are occurring after four years of silence. “Who is the murderer?” The incidents remind her of a murderous impulse hidden inside her soul and “SHIKI”, her lost alternate persona. While Shiki searches for a suspect, Mikiya also starts an investigation of his own to prove Shiki is innocent. As he follows a lead of a drug dealer, Mikiya comes across Rio Shirazumi, who was a senior at his high school. Mikiya finds out that Rio is the one who sells the drug called “blood chip” and tries to convince him to stop, but he is instead harmed by Rio. The seventh movie in chronological timeline.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Attack on Titan Season 2WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Attack on Titan Season 3WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- Movie, 3 (2016)KizumonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~72min
- TV-Series, 12 (2006)Black Lagoon: The Second BarrageMADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~24minA recent string of murders is the talk of the town. Not that murder is anything unusual, but the twin killers are targeting Hotel Moscow! The delicate balance of power held by the mafia leaders crumbles as the sickening slaughter escalates into a full-blown war of attrition. No quarter is given and none asked for as Balalaika and her soldiers are forced to recall a time when their deadliest enemies were children named Hansel and Gretel.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Black Butler: Book of the AtlanticA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionManga~100min
- TV-Series, 13 (2004)Elfen LiedArms Corporation, Studio Guts Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~25minLucy, a beautiful young mutant, is bred by the government to be the ultimate weapon. Armed with unfathomable powers, she escapes her handlers, but loses her memory in the process. Fortunately, our young waif is taken in by two well-meaning students. Now, with government killers on her trail, the disposition of a five year old, and a hair trigger for ultraviolence, Lucy and her young friends must unravel the dark secret of her legacy before it’s too late.
- OVA, 14 (2004)Hunter x Hunter: Greed Island FinalNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minGon's and Killua's journey through Greed Island continues. Searching for his father, Gon wanders round Grees Island until meeting Bisuke. Bisuke serves as their master and trains Killua and Gon and enhance their abilities. The three encouter many troubles, as well as clues to Ging's whereabouts, and strived to emerge successful.
- Web, 12 (?)B: The Beginning 2Production I.G., Inc.CrimeOriginal Work~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works - Season 1ufotable, Inc.Action DramaVisual Novel~24minTen years ago, the magus Kiritsugu Emiya saved one lone survivor of a great disaster. As he cried in happiness, he proclaimed that by saving him, he had saved himself. The boy swore then that he would become a hero who lived to save others. Five years after the death of his foster father, Shirō Emiya finds himself drawn into a battle to the death between seven magi called Masters, where each commands the spirit of a hero of legend called a Servant in pursuit of having one wish granted by the legendary Holy Grail. In this battle, Shirō will finally have the chance to face the ghosts of his past, and to find his path to face his dreams and his future. Through the power of the Holy Grail, his wish will finally come true, for a hero of justice must have an evil to defeat.
- OVA, 2 (2014)Attack on Titan: No RegretsWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minErwin Smith is an ascending hero in the Scouting Legion. He is the only hope to destroy the dangerous titans and ensure the people's safety. Erwin is respected by many people, especially because of his relentless and calm behaviour. However, below the city there is a completely other world, a place, where people have to live amidst the garbage that is carelessly thrown away in the capital. There, in the underground, the criminal Levi survives with his keen mind and agility.
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of The CommandmentsA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)The Seven Deadly SinsA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaManga~24minIn a world where humans and non-humans have not yet been separated, the kingdom of Leones is protected by the Holy Knights, powerful magic users both revered and feared by the people. Supposedly the strongest, most fearsome of these knights, the Seven Deadly Sins, betrayed the kingdom and made enemies of all the other knights. Queen Elizabeth doesn't believe this story, and sets out to find the Sins - but when she meets the first Sin at a tavern, his name is Melodias, and he's nothing but a boy in charge of the pigs.
- OVA, 8 (2003)Hunter x Hunter: Greed IslandNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minTo further his quest to find his father, Gon Freecs and his friend Killua enter the world of Greed Island, a video game which Gon's father helped to create. Once inside the world of the game, Gon and Killua are faced with a combination of new allies and new enemies.
- TV-Series, 26 (2013)Monogatari Series: Second SeasonSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minTsubasa and Hitagi discover that Koyomi has gone missing and has urged them in a text message not to look for him. However, in his absence, new dangerous apparitions begin to appear and target Tsubasa, and Nadeko who are left to try and deal with them on their own. Meanwhile, Koyomi Shinobu, and Mayoi are dealing with serious problems of their own.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Noragami AragotoBONES Inc.ActionManga~24minThe struggling god Yato, his Regalia Yukine, and his devotee Hiyori return in this series of Noragami. The history behind Bishamon's grudge against Yato is revealed, while a brewing plot within her cadre of Regalia surfaces. Yato also has a brush with the god of fortune Ebisu, and he finds himself returning to his dark, destructive past.
- TV-Series, 25 (2016)Re:ZERO - Starting Life in Another WorldWhite FoxDramaLight Novel~25minAn autosave option can save your bum or it can be your worst enemy! Subaru Natsuki finds himself wondering about this very dilemma time after time, ever since being suddenly and mysteriously summoned to another world. Being the otaku that he is, he’s waiting for ‒ hoping for, really ‒ his new superpowers to awaken. Turns out, the one superpower that was bestowed upon him is turning back time. “Neat!,” one might think; too bad he has to die for his power to activate . . . and to make matters worse, nobody but him can remember anything from in-between “reaching his last checkpoint” and dying. Being saved by and instantly infatuated with a mysterious and beautiful girl with long silver hair, he wishes for nothing more than to repay her and get closer to her. How do you repay someone who saved you, though, if you’re all but powerless and just about all you can do is die?
- TV-Series, 12 (2006)Black LagoonMADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~24minRokuro Okajima is meek, mundane and metropolitan. His business trip to South East Asia turns from pleasure cruise to festival of pain when modern day pirates board the ship and take him hostage. Revy, Dutch and Benny are merciless, maniacal and mean. Together, they make up the crew of the Black Lagoon. Making a living in a city where the most villainous of villains make themselves at home isn't without its risks, but they take on any job available to them. Smuggling guns, drugs, kidnapped children and stolen goods is all part of a hard days work.
- OVA, 10 (2006)Hellsing UltimateSatelight Inc., MADHOUSE Inc., Graphinica, Inc.ActionManga~49minFor over a century, the Hellsing Organization has been secretly protecting the British Empire from the undead "freaks." When Lady Integra Hellsing succeeded as the head of the organization, she also inherited the ultimate weapon against these undead enemies, a rogue vampire named Alucard. Armed with an enormous "anti-freak" gun and possessing mysterious and frightening powers, Alucard is forced to shoot Seras Victoria, a policewoman held hostage by a vampire. "Do you want to live?" he asks Seras, whose very answer changes the course of her existence. Now reborn as Arucard’s servant, Seras is torn between her conflicting humanity and her vampire urges…
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)When They CryStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual Novel~24minIt's tough to be the new guy in town, but when Keiichi joins an after school club with four cute girls, he thinks he's got it made. Then he learns about demonic cults, the failed dam construction project and the murders that happen every year after the town festival. How many of his "friends" from his club are involved- and what are their plans for him?!
- TV-Series, 62 (1999)Hunter X HunterNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minHunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasure, magical beasts, and even humans. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Gon might be a country boy, but he has high aspirations. Despite his aunt's protest, Gon decides to follow in his father's footsteps and become a legendary Hunter. The journey begins on the long, arduous road to the Exam Hall, where he meets Leorio and Kurapika, two applicants with the same determination. Gon and his two companions must now prove their worth and earn the right to call themselves Hunters!
- OVA, 110 (1988)Legend of the Galactic HeroesT.P.O., Inc., Kitty Film Mitaka StudioAction DramaNovel~25minFor decades, the Galactic Empire has been locked in an interstellar war with the Free Planets Alliance, a conflict that involves thousands of spaceships and millions of soldiers on both sides. Two new commanders enter the conflict with great hopes: Imperial Admiral Reinhard von Lohengramm and the FPA's Yang Wen-Li. As they deal with superiors and subordinates, maneuver through complicated political arrangements, plot strategies, and win battles, each will be tested, and ultimately, changed, by the reality of war.
- TV-Series, 22 (2012)Psycho-PassProduction I.G., Inc.CrimeOriginal Work~23minThe Sibyl System was meant to grind all criminal activity to a permanent halt, but something’s gone horribly wrong. A deranged genius known as Makishima has mastered the art of justifying his own heinous deeds, leaving the Dominator powerless to stop his reign of terror. At the first sign of the system cracking, thugs take to the streets, terrorizing the innocent while wearing special helmets that prevent their cruel intentions from being detected. With their futuristic weaponry powerless to stop the bloody rampage, Inspector Akane and her Enforcer, Kogami, must take an old-fashioned approach to the law. While Akane infiltrates the Sibyl System to discover how far the corruption has spread, Kogami doggedly tracks Makishima, setting the stage for a violent and shocking final showdown!
- Movie, 1 (1997)Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of EvangelionGainax Co., Ltd., Production I.G., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~90minHaving prevented the Third Impact and thus saving the planet, NERV unexpectedly finds itself under attack. Conscious of Gendo's betrayal, SEELE launches a massive raid towards Tokyo-3 in order to conclude the Human Instrumentality Project at any cost. NERV must now fight its most fearsome opponent: mankind itself.
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)When They Cry: KaiStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaVisual Novel~24minThe endless cycle of hatred and death that befell the small village of Hinamizawa continues. Rika Furude, who is the sole witness of all those tragedies, tries to find a way out of it with her friends' help, without knowing if there is one after all.
- TV-Series, 15 (2009)BakemonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minBakemonogatari is about the high school student Koyomi Araragi who is bitten by a vampire during the annual Japanese Golden Week. Since then, he sees strange and supernatural beings like ghosts and demons. Another paranormal event occurs when he saves his classmate Hitagi Senjougahara after she fell down the stairs: Hitagi's weight is extraordinarily little. Therefore, he decides to solve Hitagi's secret and find a solution for his own problem as well. Every story arc deals with Koyomi and the mysterious young girl Hitagi; Koyomi slowly starts to believe that Hitagi might be a central point and of enormous importance to solve the strange happenings.
- Movie, 1 (2008)The Garden of Sinners: Remaining Sense of Painufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~57minOne night, Mikiya helps a girl who is lying doubled over with stomach pains. Around that time a number of dismembered bodies are found throughout the city. The murder victims are torn apart so badly that they don't seem like the work of a human. Shiki finds the perpetrator of those crimes, who turns out to be the girl that Mikiya had saved. Her name is Fujino Asagami. Like Shiki, who possesses the Mystical Eyes of Death Perception, Fujino has the psychokinetic power to bend anything. The third movie in chronological timeline.
- TV-Series, 26 (2010)RainbowMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~23minSeven teenagers in 1955 have to learn to live together in the same hold in the reformatory of Shio. Confined in a hall where suffering and humiliation are daily, they are waiting for a ray of hope in a dark, incarcerating world. The story follows their life together and how they move on afterwards.
- TV-Series, 13 (2007)Baccano!Brain's BaseActionLight Novel~25minDon't let nobody tell you there's no future in a life of crime, because some rackets can last forever. But we'll get around to all that immortality jazz later. A mafia turf war is raging on the mean streets of the Big Apple, a place where regular joes bounce between backdoor booze joints and the breadline. But this caper ain't about a simple gangland brawl. It's about hoods who can't seem to die proper after catching a bullet or five between the eyes. Sadistic hit-men and the dames they love, mad bombers going boom, monsters going bump and soul sucking alchemists bootlegging an elixir of eternal life. Just remember, Baccano! ain't about beginnings and ends. It's about the twists and turns, bub. Paths don't cross in this story - They collide. Every Dick and Jane plays the lead and it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
- TV-Series, 26 (2011)Future DiaryasreadThrillerManga~24minYukiteru Amano (Yuki) is a loner who never really interact with people and prefers writing a diary on his cell phone with his only companion being an imaginary friend named Deus Ex Machina, the God of Time and Space. However, Yuki soon learns that Deus is not a figment of his imagination but real when Deus makes him a participant in a battle royale with eleven others. Within this "Diary Game", the contestants are given special diaries that can predict the future with each diary having unique features that gives them both advantages and disadvantages.
- OVA, 12 (2008)Detroit Metal CityStudio 4°CComedyManga~14minGet ready for the ear-splittingest, skull-smashingest band to ever assault your senses! Led by phallus-waiving terrorist-from-hell Johannes Krauser II (guitar/vocals,) and given pulsing, throbbing life by indestructible drummer Camus and bassist Alexander Jagi, they're Detroit Metal City, the hottest ticket on the concert circuit! There's just one catch. That"hottest ticket" is just a meal ticket, and beneath the makeup these ultimate headbangers are hired doppelgangers who don't even LIKE what they do! Jaggi is actually Wada, who wants to play Glam Rock, Camus is Nishida, an anime fan with an appalling weakness for curry and NSFW videos, and Krauser is. oh the shame. street-singing Soichi Negishi, whose dreams of singing happy pop seem hopelessly doomed by the success of his rage-fueled alter ego! Worse, he can't even tell anyone who Krauser is. Not even the girl he likes, who HATES DMC! Will rage against the corporate machine consume Negishi's tortured soul? Is there life after Death Metal?