- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 24 (2015)Food Wars! Shokugeki no SomaJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~25minSoma Yukihira is a son of a restaurant owner. He's talented at cooking and can make new dishes, mostly weird and epic combinations (squid and peanut butter) but this wide imagination of his also led him to create wonderful and unique foods. However, two to three years from now, the restaurant is on the verge of closing since his father will be working together with his friend. Before the time comes, Soma began studying in Engetsu Teahouse Culinary Academy, Japan's top culinary academy. For him to continue their restaurant business, he must learn and improve his cooking skills in this prestigious academy.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Food Wars! The Third Plate (Totsuki Train-Arc)J.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Food Wars! The Third PlateJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2006)KanonKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Sentimental DramaVisual Novel~24minYuichi hasn’t seen his cousin Nayuki in years. Now that he’s back, all knowledge of ever visiting has vanished. He tries to adjust to the vaguely familiar surroundings, but the gaps in his memory haunt him as time grows short. The pieces of the puzzle have appeared – an eerily silent beauty with blazing tresses, the mysterious girl with the winged backpack, and the sword-wielding demon slayer – but it’s up to Yuichi to discover how they fit together.
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)The Rising of the Shield HeroKinema CitrusAdventureLight Novel~25min
- TV-Series, 26 (2013)Monogatari Series: Second SeasonSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minTsubasa and Hitagi discover that Koyomi has gone missing and has urged them in a text message not to look for him. However, in his absence, new dangerous apparitions begin to appear and target Tsubasa, and Nadeko who are left to try and deal with them on their own. Meanwhile, Koyomi Shinobu, and Mayoi are dealing with serious problems of their own.
- TV-Series, 23 (2007)ClannadKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Sentimental DramaVisual Novel~24minTortured by his past and pained by an uncertain future, Tomoya drifts through life with an almost overwhelming anger and emptiness. But when he meets the mysterious, beautiful, and shy Nagisa, his world seems to change. Drawn in by her gentle but lonely spirit, he begins to experience the joy life can bring. But as he discovers the reason for his newfound friend's loneliness, Tomoya also finds that life can be frighteningly fragile.
- TV-Series, 15 (2009)BakemonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minBakemonogatari is about the high school student Koyomi Araragi who is bitten by a vampire during the annual Japanese Golden Week. Since then, he sees strange and supernatural beings like ghosts and demons. Another paranormal event occurs when he saves his classmate Hitagi Senjougahara after she fell down the stairs: Hitagi's weight is extraordinarily little. Therefore, he decides to solve Hitagi's secret and find a solution for his own problem as well. Every story arc deals with Koyomi and the mysterious young girl Hitagi; Koyomi slowly starts to believe that Hitagi might be a central point and of enormous importance to solve the strange happenings.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)OwarimonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~25minDuring the month of October of his third year in high school, Koyomi Araragi is introduced to a transfer student named Ougi Oshino by his underclassman Kanbaru Suruga. Ougi tells Koyomi that she has something she wishes to consult with him. When she draws the map of Naoestu High School, she finds something peculiar. This discovery reveals a tale that wasn't meant to be told, and this makes Koyomi's high school life totally different. This is the story that brings to light “what” makes Koyomi Araragi. This is the story that reveals the “beginning” of everything.
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)Ouran High School Host ClubBONES Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minOuran High School. An institution of extravagance and prestige where learning is secondary to luxury. Bookish Haruhi can't afford to slack, being on a scholarship and out of place among the moneyed. No matter - the Host Club is now open! A group of handsome boys dedicated to selling their charms to their bored female classmates, Haruhi is suddenly in debt to the club after breaking an expensive vase in their lair. The only way to pay for the damage? Haruhi will work as a Host! The only problem? Haruhi is a she! Between the wildly inflated ego of the expert escorts and the potential calamities of constant cross dressing, Haruhi's freshman year looks like it will be one to remember.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Akame ga Kill!White FoxAction DramaManga~24minTatsumi is a young warrior from a small village in the empire. However, his village suffers from poverty, therefore he decides to go to the capital to join the army and support his home financially. When he arrives, he realizes that the capital is a lot less magnificent than he thought it would be. Shortly after his arrival and many complications, he meets the wealthy girl Aria who offers him a job as her bodyguard and informs him about the corrupt condition of the empire. In the middle of the night, Aria's family is kidnapped by assassins of Night Raid. From now on, Tatsumi decides to face the evil of the empire.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?J.C.STAFFAction ComedyLight Novel~24minAs an adventurer living in Orario, Bell Cranel becomes the only member of Hestia Familia. Although he was very weak compared to veteran dungeon crawlers, he gained a special skill that enables him to become stronger quickly as long as his feelings towards Aiz, the Sword Princess whom he looks up to, does not change. With the help of his Goddess, Hestia and other people who cares for him, he vows to be strong enough to stand side-by-side with Aiz and protect everyone important to him.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Yona of the DawnPierrot Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~22minKing Il of Kouka, a land said in legends to have been founded by four dragons, has only one remaining heir, a daughter named Yona. She lives a happy life in the palace with her cousin Soo-won, who she loves in spite of her father's opposition to them marrying. Her life is turned upside down when Soo-won murders her father and steals the throne. Yona, with her childhood friend and bodyguard Hak, must retreat to gather allies and reclaim her place as ruler of the kingdom.
- TV-Series, 10 (2017)KonoSuba: God's blessing on this wonderful world! 2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)The World God Only Knows: Goddessesmanglobe Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- OVA, 13 (2009)Tenchi Muyo! War on GeminarAnime International Co., Inc., BeSTACKAction ComedyOriginal Work~45minFifteen year old Kenshi Masaki was taken from his home planet, transported to a galaxy far, far away, and captured by a gorgeous princess! This royal beauty quickly claims Kenshi as her personal servant – and lends him out to all the lecherous ladies at her prestigious boarding school. On the rare occasion Kenshi doesn’t have his hands full with a curvaceous coed, he can be found training for the intergalactic mecha battle royale looming on the horizon. Helping the princess save her planet is Kenshi’s ticket home, but losing means he’ll be stuck scrubbing backs in the interstellar sauna for the rest of his life!
- TV-Series, 11 (2012)NisemonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~24minIn Bakemonogatari, the story centers on Koyomi Araragi, a third-year high school student who has recently survived a vampire attack, and finds himself mixed up with all kinds of apparitions: gods, ghosts, myths, and spirits. However, in Nisemonogatari, we pick up right where we left off and follow Koyomi as the psychological twists delve deeper and deeper…
- TV-Special, 5 (2014)Hanamonogatari: Suruga DevilSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~25minSuruga Kanbaru continues to attend Naoetsu High School, even though her beloved upperclassmen Hitagi and Koyomi do not attend anymore. While training one day, she hears the rumor of the Lord Devil, a figure that is said to be able to grant any wish. Although she was afraid that it might be herself, she finds that the person playing Lord Devil is Rōka Numachi, one of Suruga's middle school classmates.
- TV-Series, 20 (2014)Nisekoi: False LoveSHAFT Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minAs a child, Raku Ichijo made a secret promise with his childhood sweetheart, keeping a pendant as a memento while his love took the key. He dreams of one day meeting his past love, but years later, reality smashes his hopes when Chitoge Kirisaki accidentally knees him in the face. Though Raku's a normal high schooler, his family heads the notorious yakuza gang the Shuei-Gumi faction. And he's dragged into family affairs when he's forced into a relationship with Chitoge, the daughter of a rival gang's boss.
- Movie, 2 (2013)Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (Movies)Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaVisual Novel~92min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Chivalry of a Failed KnightNexus, SILVER LINK.ActionLight Novel~24minMagic Knights are modern magic-users who fight with weapons converted from their souls. Ikki Kurogane goes to a school for these Magic Knights, but he is the "Failed Knight" or "Worst One" who is failing because he has no magical skills. However, one day, he is challenged to a duel by Stella, a foreign princess and the "Number One" student. In this duel, "the loser must be obedient for life."
- TV-Series, 10 (2015)The Eden of Grisaia8bitDramaVisual Novel~24minThe girls of Mihama Academy discover the dark past of Yūji Kazami when the terrorist Heath Oslo reappears with plans to reclaim his protege. Sachi, Amane, Michiru, Makina, and Yumiko must orchestrate a plan to free Yūji, who also finds himself face to face with his long lost sister Kazuki.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Yamada-kun and the Seven WitchesLiden Films Inc.ComedyManga~24minOne day, high school boy Yamada bumps into the beautiful female honor student Shiraishi on the stairs (literally), and their lips touch as they fall. When they regain their wits, they realize that they have swapped bodies. As time progresses, the two realize that this is not the only mysterious happening in the school.
- TV-Series, 10 (2016)KonoSuba: God's blessing on this wonderful world!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~23minKazuma Satō is a hikikomori (shut-in) die-hard fan of games, anime, and manga. A traffic accident brings his disappointingly brief life to an end, or it should have, but he wakes up and sees a beautiful girl who introduces herself as a goddess. She asks him if he'd like to go to another world but he can only bring one thing with him. Kazumi chooses to bring the goddess. With that, he is transported to another world and his great adventure subjugating the demon king begins, but first the hard work of finding food, clothing, and shelter begins. Kazuma wants to live in peace, but the goddess raises one problem after another, and then the demon king's army has its eyes set on him.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Sword Art Online IIA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureLight Novel~24minOne year after the SAO incident was resolved, Kazuto Kirigaya is adjusting to a normal life once again as best he can. He thinks all that death is finally behind him, until he is approached with some startling information. In the wildly popular pro shooter MMO Gun Gale Online, an ominous player has shot players in the game, and the same players mysteriously turned up dead in real life. Kazuto feels himself being pulled in as if by the shadow of SAO and agrees to investigate. He must now tread back into the dark world of his past with the help of the troubled, ice-cold sniper Shinon as he searches for the player who only refers to himself as "Death Gun."
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?Satelight Inc., Challenge To ChallengeAction DramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2008)True TearsP.A. Works Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work~24minShinichirou is a high school student who aspires to be a picture book author. His classmate Hiromi came to live with his family after her father died. Since then, she's bottled up her feelings and has an aura of melancholy around her. Shinichirou wants to cheer her up but doesn't know how. One day, Shinichirou meets Noe perched up in a tree. Noe's got weird rumors going around about her and now's she's adopted Shinichiro as her pet chicken?! A tragic event occurs but Noe doesn't shed any tears. She explains that she gave away all her tears and she's searching for someone to give them back to her. Will Shinichirou swipe away Hiromi's sorrows and find a way for Noe to find her true tears?
- TV-Series, 18 (1989)Ranma 1/2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minSaotome Ranma, a teenage martial artist, and his father Genma travel to the 'cursed training ground' of Jusenkyo in China. There, despite the warnings of the Chinese guard, they fall into the cursed springs. From now on, whenever Ranma is doused in cold water, he turns in to a girl, and a cute, well-built red-head at that. Hot water changes him back into a man again, but only until the next time. To make matters worse, his father engages him to Tendo Akane, a girl who hates boys.
- TV-Series, 13 (2006)The Familiar of ZeroJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~24minIn a magical land where two moons shine, one student in the Tristein Academy of Magic, Louise, has acquired the nickname of "Zero". Why? Her "zero" talent! With a near perfect failure rate for her spells, the shock that Louise's summoning spell works equals the surprise of her new familiar, a human boy from Japan! The boy, Saito, must now serve Louise, but if he gets caught checking out the lovely ladies of Tristein Academy, he will feel his master's wrath!
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)UtawarerumonoOLM, Inc.AdventureVisual Novel~23minEverything about him is shrouded in mystery. The mask he can’t remove. The past he can’t unravel. And the very survival of the people who have chosen him as their leader. But what Hakuoro does know is this: He was gravely injured and left for dead in a forest. A kind, young girl named Eluluu found him and nursed him back to health. And he was welcomed into a barren land where strange creatures roam, an angry god seeks vengeance, an oppressive government slaughters the innocent, and a bloody war looms on the horizon. Will the masked hero liberate the people who saved him? Can he unlock the memories that elude him? Or will he remain a stranger even to himself? The answers are right before you (or are they?).
- TV-Series, 39 (2007)Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd SeriesMADHOUSE Inc.DramaLight Novel~25minShuurei needs to deal with more obstacles in the new series. More danger comes her way but at the same time meeting friends who will help her with her work as an official.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Uta no Prince Sama: Legend StarA-1 Pictures Inc.RomanceVisual Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)High School DxD BorNTNKAction ComedyLight Novel~24min
- Web, 15 (2017)Ai Shen Qiao Ke Li Ing... IIG.CMAY Animation & Film Co., LtdRomantic Comedy~18min
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)White Album 2Satelight Inc.Sentimental DramaVisual Novel~25minWith only thirty days left until the cultural festival, Haruki Kitahara, a member of the light music club, has to find a way to make his dream of performing an original song on stage come true. When he recruits two new female members, including the school idol, his life becomes more complicated than he anticipated.
- TV-Series, 14 (2015)To Love Ru Darkness 2ndXEBECRomantic ComedyManga~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)High School DxD NewTNKAction ComedyLight Novel~24minIsei finds new troubles about to enter into his life and two even sleeping in his bed. While looking at an old photo album of Isei's, Kiba sees a familiar sword being held by an old friend of Isei's, which reopen's old wounds. Meanwhile, Devils, Fallen Angels, and The Church's agents all clash to get their hands on, or just destroy, powerful weapons called Holy Swords. If that weren't enough, Isei's red dragon warns him that he senses his old rival the white dragon is drawing near.
- TV-Series, 39 (2006)The Story of SaiunkokuMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteLight Novel~25minSaiunkoku is a country with eight powerful houses governed by one emperor. However the new leader Ryuki cares not for his new role and is rumored to spend his days chasing after noblemen in his court. Enter Shurei, a princess whose family has fallen upon hard times. Her dreams of becoming a government official are unattainable since she is a woman, but a twist of fate gives her the chance of a lifetime. If she agrees to become the emperor's consort and turn him into a respectable ruler, she will be greatly rewarded...
- TV-Series, 10 (2010)Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom - Record of the Jade BloodStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaVisual Novel~25minAfter a resounding defeat and the loss of some comrades Chizuru Yukimura and the Shinsengumi head to Ezo to fight the new government's army. However, all does not go well.
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Haganai NextAnime International Co., Inc.ComedyLight Novel~24minThe adventures of the Neighbor's Club continue, with more understanding of their members, new friends, and of course, lots of laughs.