- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 14 (2015)To Love Ru Darkness 2ndXEBECRomantic ComedyManga~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)High School DxD BorNTNKAction ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)High School DxD NewTNKAction ComedyLight Novel~24minIsei finds new troubles about to enter into his life and two even sleeping in his bed. While looking at an old photo album of Isei's, Kiba sees a familiar sword being held by an old friend of Isei's, which reopen's old wounds. Meanwhile, Devils, Fallen Angels, and The Church's agents all clash to get their hands on, or just destroy, powerful weapons called Holy Swords. If that weren't enough, Isei's red dragon warns him that he senses his old rival the white dragon is drawing near.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Rent-A-GirlfriendTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2006)The Familiar of ZeroJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~24minIn a magical land where two moons shine, one student in the Tristein Academy of Magic, Louise, has acquired the nickname of "Zero". Why? Her "zero" talent! With a near perfect failure rate for her spells, the shock that Louise's summoning spell works equals the surprise of her new familiar, a human boy from Japan! The boy, Saito, must now serve Louise, but if he gets caught checking out the lovely ladies of Tristein Academy, he will feel his master's wrath!
- Movie, 1 (2019)Trinity Seven: Heavens Library & Crimson LordSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.Action ComedyManga~60minGekijouban Trinity Seven: Heavens Library to Crimson Lord, the second anime film in the “Trinity Seven” franchise, tells of another adventure of Arata Kasuga’s and Lilith Asami’s crew. Together with Lilith, Akio and Lugh, Arata is sent to some ruins to investigate them. It doesn’t take long for the gang to discover that these ruins are the former, now destroyed home of Akio. But the misfortune that befell the city years ago seems to repeat itself, because the same magic is now targeting the small group …! After the first attack has been fended off, the four of them find themselves in the Sky Library—a place where legendary weapons can be found. With the recent attack seemingly forgotten and Arata and Akio choosing to play some bondage games with Lugh, a danger approaches the four of them, that they are not able to handle. The “Blood-Red Demon King” has awakened! He was the one who destroyed Akio’s homeland and now he set his sights on Lilith and Arata. While the latter barely escapes with Lugh’s help, Lilith now finds herself in the captivity of this mighty foe. Saving Lilith is now the top priority for Arata and his friends, but to do so they will all have to get a lot stronger … The battle between Demon King and Demon-King Candidate begins!
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)High School DxD HeroPassione Co., Ltd.Action ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)UtawarerumonoOLM, Inc.AdventureVisual Novel~23minEverything about him is shrouded in mystery. The mask he can’t remove. The past he can’t unravel. And the very survival of the people who have chosen him as their leader. But what Hakuoro does know is this: He was gravely injured and left for dead in a forest. A kind, young girl named Eluluu found him and nursed him back to health. And he was welcomed into a barren land where strange creatures roam, an angry god seeks vengeance, an oppressive government slaughters the innocent, and a bloody war looms on the horizon. Will the masked hero liberate the people who saved him? Can he unlock the memories that elude him? Or will he remain a stranger even to himself? The answers are right before you (or are they?).
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)White Album 2Satelight Inc.Sentimental DramaVisual Novel~25minWith only thirty days left until the cultural festival, Haruki Kitahara, a member of the light music club, has to find a way to make his dream of performing an original song on stage come true. When he recruits two new female members, including the school idol, his life becomes more complicated than he anticipated.
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)We Never Learn: BokubenSilver Co. Ltd., ARVO ANIMATION Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minIn Bokutachi wa Bekyou ga Dekinai, the anime adaptation of Taishi Tsutsui’s manga of the same name, we follow high-school student Yuiga Nariyuki, who comes from a poor background and hopes for a scholarship for his studies at university. When the headmaster of his school proposes an irresistible offer to him, the poor guy doesn’t yet know what he’s getting himself into … He’s supposed to become the tutor for the two geniuses Rizu Ogata and Fumino Furuhashi and while this sounds like a piece of cake at first, Yuiga quickly realizes that he is faced with an extremely difficult task, which has already led to the failure of other tutors. Rizu—an absolute genius when it comes to natural sciences and mathematics—and Fumino—an exceptional talent in literature and the humanities—have no interest in their own fields, but want to get into each other’s discipline and there, unfortunately, they are completely out of their league and seemingly entirely resistant to learning! When Yuiga’s childhood friend, the swimming ace Uruka Takemoto, joins the group as well to benefit from the learning sessions—and to get some more time with Yuiga—and Kirisu-sensei also runs into the young man more and more often, his hitherto so boring life ends and he as well as his protégés find that learning can be a lot of fun.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Date A Live IIIJ.C.STAFFAction ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)To Love Ru DarknessXEBECRomantic ComedyManga~24minThe Yūki's residence is now full of people: in addition to Rito and Mikan Yūki, Lala, her twin sisters Nana and Momo, and Golden Darkness. Momo, who also falls for Rito, actively tries to create a harem for him. Meanwhile, a mysterious red hair girl named Mea Kurosaki enters Sainan High School with a hidden agenda.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)The Asterisk War 2nd SeasonA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)The Familiar of Zero FJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~25minQueen Henrietta has a mission for Saito and Louise once again. She sends them to the pope, who has both Louise and Tiffania become holy maidens. And with all the interruptions around, by both friends and foes, Louise and Saito's love will be tested to the limit.
- TV-Series, 39 (2006)The Story of SaiunkokuMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteLight Novel~25minSaiunkoku is a country with eight powerful houses governed by one emperor. However the new leader Ryuki cares not for his new role and is rumored to spend his days chasing after noblemen in his court. Enter Shurei, a princess whose family has fallen upon hard times. Her dreams of becoming a government official are unattainable since she is a woman, but a twist of fate gives her the chance of a lifetime. If she agrees to become the emperor's consort and turn him into a respectable ruler, she will be greatly rewarded...
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Haganai NextAnime International Co., Inc.ComedyLight Novel~24minThe adventures of the Neighbor's Club continue, with more understanding of their members, new friends, and of course, lots of laughs.
- TV-Series, 39 (2007)Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd SeriesMADHOUSE Inc.DramaLight Novel~25minShuurei needs to deal with more obstacles in the new series. More danger comes her way but at the same time meeting friends who will help her with her work as an official.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Nisekoi: False Love (Season 2)SHAFT Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minThe relationship antics continue as Chitoge starts to realize that she is actually in love with Raku and Kosaki's younger sister Haru, who wants to protect her sister from the supposedly-depraved Raku, gets added to the mix. Other highlights include the introductions of Hana (Chitoge's mother) and Paula McCoy (Seishiro's assassin rival) and Kosaki's brief stint as a magical girl.
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Black BulletKinema Citrus Co., Ltd., Orange Co., Ltd.ActionLight Novel~24minIn the year 2021, mankind was defeated by Gastrea, a parasitical virus, and is forced to live within a wall made of Varanium Monoliths, a metal that is able to subdue Gastrea. Soon, the "Cursed Children", children born with the Gastrea virus who are able to control it—which gives them superhuman abilities—were discovered. Due to the Gastrea virus' intervention, the Cursed Children could only be female. Civil Securities are formed to specialize in fighting against Gastrea, operating with the pair of an Initiator, who are cursed children, and a Promoter, serving to lead the cursed children. Ten years after the war, Rentarō Satomi, a high school student who is also a Promoter in his childhood friend Kisara Tendō's Tendō Civil Security, along with his Initator Enju Aihara, receives a secret mission to prevent the Tokyo Area's destruction.
- OVA, 1 (2016)KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world! God's Blessings On This Wonderful Choker!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)How Not to Summon a Demon LordAJIADO CO.,LTD.AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2007)The Familiar of Zero: Knight of the Twin MoonsJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~24minThis sequel is a continuation of the previous season, not long after the war. Louise and Saito seemingly getting along now since she knows that he had given up his only chance to return to Tokyo for her. The story continues as Louise begins to use Void Magic from a mysterious secret book she had recieved from her majesty Henrietta, while a new villain has appeared in town causing trouble.
- TV-Series, 10 (2010)Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom - Record of the Jade BloodStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaVisual Novel~23minAfter a resounding defeat and the loss of some comrades Chizuru Yukimura and the Shinsengumi head to Ezo to fight the new government's army. However, all does not go well.
- Movie, 1 (2019)Saekano the Movie: FinaleCloverWorksRomantic ComedyLight Novel~115min
- TV-Series, 10 (2014)Date a Live IIProduction IMS Co., Ltd.Action ComedyLight Novel~24minShido Itsuka, who used to be a normal high school student at Raizen High, meets the first Spirit, Tohka, and awakens his power to “seal the Spirit's power”. Though they may be feared and hated beings due to their immense power, Spirits were always alone and knew only combat and death. Shido, the only one in the world with the power to seal the Spirits' might, hurls himself into life-threatening dates with the beautiful Spirits in order to save them.
- TV-Series, 25 (2009)Hayate the Combat Butler!!J.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyManga~24minIt has been three months since Hayate was abandoned by his parents and started work at the Sanzenin Manor as a butler to pay off his parents' debt. However, being the butler for the otaku-crazed lady of the house, Nagi Sanzenin, is a hard task, not made easier by the friends and enemies of the Sanzenin, of which Hayate always ends up in the middle of the problem. And his life may get even harder when Student Council President Hinagiku Katsura begins to realise her own feelings for the debt ridden butler.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Oresuki: Are you the only one who loves me?CONNECTRomantic ComedyLight Novel~24minOre o Suki na no wa Omae dake ka yo, the anime adaptation of Rakuda’s light novel of the same name, follows the high-school life of the ill-fated Amatsuyu Kisaragi (“Jooro”). When one day not only his childhood friend Aoi Hinata (“Himawari”), but also his cool senpai Sakura Akino (“Cosmos”), whom the whole school is crazy about, asks him for a private talk, he thinks the tide is finally turning for him. Two ladies are interested in him and he can hardly wait to receive their confessions of love! But, alas, things turn out differently than you would think … Their confessions aren’t actually meant for him, but for his best friend, and he’s nothing but the middleman! As he returns to his desolate loneliness, he notices another young lady, Sumireko Sanshokuin (“Pansy”), frequently throwing glances his way. But Amatsuyu wants nothing at all to do with this gloomy-looking girl with her glasses and her long braid. After all, at every chance she gets she turns her sharp tongue against him and even rejoices in his suffering! What does she want from him anyway? Is she into one of his two friends, too? Far from it! Despite her snarky remarks Sumireko is actually the only one who likes the poor guy …
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Utano Prince Sama: LSA-1 Pictures Inc.RomanceVisual Novel~24min
- Movie, 2 (2013)Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (Movies)Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaVisual Novel~92min
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)Utano Prince Sama 2A-1 Pictures Inc.RomanceVisual Novel~24minWhen Nanami Haruka entered the master course she is faced with an even more difficult time. The main six members of Starish are assigned new seniors to help train them, but the seniors are not quite having the best attitudes about it
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Domestic Girlfrienddiomedéa inc.DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2006)La Corda D'Oro: Primo PassoYumeta Co., Ltd.GanbatteVisual Novel~24minTalking to invisible people only you can see can get you into unusual situations, so when Kahoko Hino encounters a tiny fairy named Lili on the way to school, she's shocked to find herself entered in a competition for her school's elite music program! That might be wonderful, except Hino doesn't even play an instrument, let alone own one! But Lili has a solution for that as well, and he attempts to give her a magic violin. Hino refuses at first, but weakens, perhaps noticing how many good-looking boys seem to be in the program. The problem is that now Hino is competing against a host of other talented students, and she really can't play a note! Now she'll have to work double-time in order to justify her place in the orchestra! Will Hino become the musical prodigy everyone thinks she is, or will she just end up playing second fiddle? One way or another, she'll have to face the music!
- Movie, 1 (2015)Gekijouban Date a Live: Mayuri JudgementProduction IMS Co., Ltd.Action ComedyLight Novel~72min
- TV-Series, 11 (2017)Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend.flatA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic DramaLight Novel~23min
- OVA, 1 (2015)Akatsuki no Yona: Sono Se ni waPierrot Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~23min
- OVA, 4 (2009)Mahou Sensei Negima!: Mou Hitotsu no SekaiSHAFT Inc., Studio Pastoral Co., Ltd.Action ComedyManga~30minNegi Springfield and his gang of students, The White Wing (aka Ala Alba), continue their search for Negi's father by planning a trip to the magic world. The series starts off with their arrival in London and their trip to Negi's home town (Chapter 184).
- TV-Series, 24 (2013)Strike the BloodSILVER LINK.ActionLight Novel~24min"The fourth true ancestor" is a legendarily strong vampire that shouldn't exist. Accompanied by the 12 "gun-beasts," this phantom vampire is said to have appeared in Japan. In order to find and kill this "fourth true ancestor," the government and the Lion King Organization order the dispatch of attack mages called "sword-maidens." For some reason an apprentice named Yukina Himeragi was chosen for the task. Wielding the strongest spiritual spear, Yukina comes to the special demon district Itokami City. There she encounters Kojou Akatsuki and learns the true nature of the "fourth true ancestor."
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Haganai: I Don’t Have Many FriendsAnime International Co., Inc.ComedyLight Novel~25minBlurb:Yozora's an abrasive loudmouth whose only friend at school is imaginary. She knows she's difficult - which makes her better off than Kodoka, a new transfer student who picked up an undeserved bad reputation the second he stepped on campus. Inspired by their shared status as social catastrophes, the two loners unite and start the Neighbors Club, an organization dedicated to finding other misfits and making friends. In no time, a third member joins their ranks: Sena, a pretty, popular rich girl who annoys Yozora to no end. With Kodoka in the middle of the chaos, the brash brunette and the blonde boy-magnet go 'round and 'round, even as the Neighbors Club begins to grow.
- OVA, 3 (2016)To Love-Ru: Trouble - Darkness 2nd OADXEBECComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2005)Shuffle!asreadSentimental DramaVisual Novel~24minTen years ago, the gateway to the Realm of the Gods and the Realm of the Demons was opened. Soon afterwards, the gods and the demons began migrating to our world. Now there are places where gods, demons and humans all study together… Such as our school, Verbena Academy. Meet Rin, a normal high school guy who is the envy of every other man in town. You see, he’s lucky enough to live with and be pampered by the sweet, beautiful Kaede. It’s just a day like any other when two new transfer students show up in class: Sia, Princess of the Gods and Nerine, Princess of the Demons. Now Rin’s luck is about to change, for he has been chosen to take one of their hands in marriage! Talk about envy! Whether down the hall, next door or from another realm, girls seem to be everywhere… And they all want Rin for themselves! Which girl would you choose?