- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)Corpse Princess (Kuro)feel., Gainax Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24minA direct continuation of Shikabane Hime Aka, taking place six months after Tagami Keisei's death at the hands of the Shichisei (Seven Stars), a group of elite Shikabane who act on more than just regrets. As per Keisei's dying wish, Kagami Ouri formed a temporary contract with Makina to save her from degenerating into a Shikabane. Since then, Ouri's been training to become a proper monk so that he can remain contracted to Makina and help her fight against the Shichisei—the ones who originally killed Makina, the entire Hoshimura family, and now Keisei. However, the traitorous monk Shishidou Akasha has sided with the Shichisei in an attempt to destroy all Shikabane Hime and the entire monk organization that uses them—Kougon Sect.
- TV-Series, 12 (2003)Lunar Legend TsukihimeJ.C.STAFFDramaVisual Novel~24minThe ability to see the threads that bind everything and to be able to destroy anything just by severing it is known as the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Shiki has such a power, or would that be a curse that he must endure? Thankfully, he was given glasses that can seal this curse and he was finally able to live life normallyuntil now. When Shiki is strangely attracted to a woman and unwillingly kills her, his life takes a strange turn in that he didn't actually kill her Afterall, it's takes more than a simple cut to kill a vampire
- TV-Series, 11 (2016)Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak High School - Despair ArcLercheDramaVideo Game~24min
- OVA, 1 (2015)Tokyo Ghoul: PintoPierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorLight Novel~24minThe OVA will adapt the third story in the Tokyo Ghoul: Hibi novel when Shuu Tsukiyama and Chie Hori met.
- Movie, 1 (2001)Vampire Hunter D: BloodlustMADHOUSE Inc.ActionLight Novel~102minContinuing his quest to rid the world of the Nobility, the Vampire Hunter D, a dhampir (half human, half vampire), is summoned by the Elbourne family to rescue their daughter Charlotte from the captivity of Meier Link. The race against time not only involves saving the girl, but also the additional hiring of the Markus Brothers; a volatile and infamous group of Hunters known for their tendency to rid themselves of the competition by any means neccessary. To make matters more complicated, when Charlotte is found she is more than reluctant to leave the side of her new love...
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Devils’ LinePlatinumvision Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~24min
- Movie, 3 (2017)GodzillaPolygon PicturesActionOriginal Work~93min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)BerserkMillepensee, GEMBA Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- OVA, 1 (2012)Another: The Other - IngaP.A. Works Co., Ltd.HorrorLight Novel~25minMei and her twin sister Misaki (whom most of Mei's classmates weren't aware of) look as identical as the eggs. They used to spend much time together at their leisure – sleeping together in the same bed during the absence of Mei's stepmother or spending time in the mall. Their carefree days together are numbered though, as Mei can see Misaki's approaching death through her left eye.
- OVA, 3 (1995)3x3 Eyes: Legend of the Divine DemonJunio Brain Trust Co., Ltd., Tavac Co., Ltd.Adventure~45minYakumo has trained and searched for 4 years, following Pai's mysterious dissapearance. However, when he finally finds her, not all is well as her memory seems to be gone. They attempt to return her memory by going to the Holy Land, birthplace of the immortal race of Sanjiyans.
- TV-Series, 13 (2010)Psychic Detective YakumoBee Train Productions Inc.Crime FictionLight Novel~25minHaruka Ozawa’s sophomore year is getting seriously scary. One of her friends is possessed, another has committed suicide and Haruka could be the next one to flunk the still-breathing test. Her only way out of this potentially lethal dead end? Yakumo Saitou, an enigmatic student born with a mysterious red eye that allows him to see and communicate with the dead. But the deceased don’t always desist and some killers are more than ready to kill again to keep dead men from telling any more tales. That doesn’t stop Haruka’s knack for digging up buried secrets, and there’s even more evidence of bodies being exhumed by both Yakumo’s police contact and an investigative journalist with a newly made corpse in her closet! Can this pair of anything but normal paranormal detectives solve the ultimate dead case files or will they end up in cold storage themselves?
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Angels of DeathJ.C.STAFFThrillerVideo Game~24minWhen 13-year-old Rachel wakes up, she finds herself in the cellar of an abandoned building. She has lost all her memories and doesn’t know where she is. As she meanders through the building, lonely and dazed, she meets a mysterious boy who introduces himself to her as Zack. He carries a scythe like that of the grim reaper and his entire body is covered in bandages. A strange bond forms between Zack and Rachel, and together they try to escape the building in which they are both trapped.
- TV-Series, 26 (2008)Hell Girl: Three VesselsStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work~25minYou can take the girl out of Hell, but unfortunately you can't always get the Hell out of the girl. Just when it seemed that Ai Enma was finally at peace, innocent schoolgirl Yuzuki Mikage appears to become the perfect host for Ai. And that's host as in being physically possessed! Ensnared in the web of the Hell Correspondence, ridden by Ai's spirit, and joined by a nightmarish new assistant, Yuzuki must now fight to maintain any hold on her real life and friends even as the darkest secrets of the Hell Girl threaten to consume her! But in a malevolent world where any soul can be sent to Hell with the simple pull of a string, how can any mere human withstand the merciless onslaught of evil without being irrevocably changed?
- TV-Series, 13 (2008)Corpse Princess (Aka)Gainax Co., Ltd., feel.Action DramaManga~24minMakina Hoshino is already dead, but she can’t let go of this twisted world. She burned to death along with her entire family in a fire started by freaks that wouldn’t stay buried. Makina knows she doesn’t belong among the living, but that won’t stop her from unleashing the full fury of her twin MAC-11 machine guns on the rotting remains of those who refuse to die. She’s hell-bent on filling every empty grave she can find with the monsters that should be six feet under. Makina is a Shikabane Hime – a Corpse Princess – and it’s her job to finish off the undead leftovers haunting the dark corners of a city that used to be safe.
- Movie, 1 (2015)The Empire of CorpsesWIT STUDIO, Inc.HorrorLight Novel~120min
- Web, 10 (2018)Devilman CrybabyScience SARU Inc.ThrillerManga~25min
- Bonus, 1 (2007)Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gaiden: Nekogoroshi-henStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work~23minAfter losing a bet, Keiichi, Mion, Rena, Satoko and Rika parade arround the town in costume. When they come to fork in the road they decide to go to Yagouchi a nearby village which was abandoned. Once there Keiichi learns the mystery of strange haunted quarry there from Mion and Rika as they debate whether or not to check it out.
- OVA, 13 (2004)New Getter RoboBrain's BaseActionOriginal Work~25minHuge monsters stalk the earth! Resembling the ancient legends of Oni, the monsters begin attacking the laboratory where Prof. Saotome developing the Getter Robo, a robot so powerful it overwhelms ordinary pilots! Prof. Saotome then locates three of the most dangerous men on the planet to draft as pilots: Ryoma the fighter, Hayato the bezerker and Benkei the giant!
- TV-Series, 11 (2021)The Promised Neverland Season 2CloverWorksHorrorManga~23min
- OVA, 2 (2014)Terra Formars: Bugs2 2599Liden Films Inc.HorrorManga~25minWith Earth quickly becoming uninhabitable due to a swelling population, humans develop a project to terraform Mars, one that involves leaving cockroaches on the planet's surface. Five hundred years later, Earth sends a team of astronauts to "exterminate" the roaches and prepare Mars for colonization. Once there, however, the astronauts discover that the roaches have rapidly mutated into terrible humanoids, more powerful than any normal human. But the astronauts have been given special, insect-like abilities to deal with the roaches, and a violent struggle for control of the planet ensues. (from manga)
- Movie, 1 (2017)Resident Evil: VendettaMarza Animation Planet Inc.HorrorVideo Game~97min
- TV-Series, 97 (2018)GeGeGe no KitaroToei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~23min
- TV-Series, 13 (2004)Paranoia AgentMADHOUSE Inc.HorrorOriginal Work~25minAn elementary school kid dubbed with the title "shounen bat" or "lil slugger" has been going around attacking people with his bent, golden bat. Now, two detectives are investigating so they can stop this kid from making any more attacks, but they will find out soon enough... that this case is much more than they expected.
- TV-Series, 12 (2000)Boogiepop PhantomMADHOUSE Inc.HorrorLight Novel~22minFive years ago, a string of grisly murders shook the city to its core and now the rumors have begun once more. Boogiepop ... Everyone knows about Boogiepop: meet her one dark night and you are taken. People tell each other the stories and laugh: no one believes that she can possibly exist in this day and age. Still, strange things appear to be going on just and the darkness is taking on many forms. Something is out there. Are you safe?
- OVA, 3 (2014)Imawa no Kuni no AliceSILVER LINK., CONNECTThrillerManga~23minThe story follows a group of three friends who suddenly awaken in a completely different alternate world. At first they think it's all a dream or a joke, but they soon realize that the only way to survive in this world is to participate and win deadly survival games.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Terra Formars RevengeLiden Films Inc., Yumeta Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2007)JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Phantom BloodAnother Push Pin Planning Co., Ltd.Adventure~90minThis is to be an adaptation of the first four-volume arc of the JoJo manga, dealing with Jonathan Joestar and the original vampire Dio.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Garo: The AnimationTouhoku Shinsha, MAPPA Co., Ltd.ActionOther~24minMendosa, the chief adviser of the king of Valiante, begins a campaign to hunt down "witches," resulting in the deaths of many magical knights and their sorcerer assistants. Anna, a sorceress married to the knight Herman Lewis, gives birth to a son before her execution. Herman takes their child, Leon, and flees, raising him to be the heir of the legendary Golden Armor. By the time Leon grows up, Valiante is completely in the control of Mendosa, who drives out Prince Alfonso and his mother. Alphonso decides to seek out the man who inherited the Golden Armor to reclaim the throne and save his people.
- Web, 12 (2019)7 SeedsGonzo K.K.DramaManga~24minIn 7 Seeds, the anime adaptation to Yumi Tamura’s manga of the same name, we find ourselves in a destroyed world where human civilization no longer exists. A huge meteor collided with the earth and extinguished all life—no organism survived the impact or its consequences. Scientists who could foresee the calamitous event, but could not prevent it, nevertheless devised a plan to ensure the survival of mankind: “Project 7 Seeds.” Five groups, each consisting of seven extremely talented young men and women, were carefully selected and divided into their respective teams—Spring, Summer A, Summer B, Autumn and Winter. These groups were then put into cryogenic sleep, from which they were to wake up only when the Earth’s climate would allow human life to resume. One of the “lucky chosen ones” is Natsu Iwashimizu. She finds herself together with three strangers in the middle of an ocean and while their sleeping capsules are doomed, the four can escape to a lifeboat and paddle to the nearest island. But instead of finding other people there, they just find more questions … None of them can remember how they landed on the sea, nobody knows what is going on here and there doesn’t seem to be any contact with the outside world. But before they can deal with the “What has happened?” they have to dedicate themselves to the “What do we do now and how do we survive the day?”
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Killing BitesLiden Films Inc.ActionManga~24min
- TV-Special, 6 (2008)Rin: Daughters of MnemosyneXEBECActionOriginal Work~45minRin Asougi is an immortal private detective with a thirst for vodka and a talent for attracting things that go bump in the night. In a series of nightmarish vignettes spanning sixty-five years, Rin’s lush body is sadistically pierced, blown up, and mulched to a bloody pulp. The fiend behind her tortured existence is APOS, an eternal being obsessed with sacrificing Rin to Yggdrasil, the tree of all life. While Rin struggles to unravel the secrets of her endless agony, Apos lurks in the shadows, eager to tear into her ripe body and devour the memories of her countless lives. Rin’s no stranger to the realm of the dead, but her next visit could last forever.
- TV-Series, 12 (2007)Tokyo Majin (Part 2)BeSTACK, Anime International Co., Inc.ActionVideo Game~25minThis is the sequel of Tokyo Majin, only this time in the beginning the brave fighters have to fight against a dark assassination organisation made for killing. The organisation is known as the 'Dancing Swords' they gather up people with good fighting skills and awaken power just like Hiyuu's and everyones in order to assassinate others only making those who live above the law doing evil as their targets. Hiyuu, Aoi, Kyoichi, Sakurai and Daigo are attacked by these fighters from the organisation and have to fight against them...
- OVA, 3 (2016)Ajin: Demi-Human OADPolygon PicturesHorrorManga~21min
- OVA, 10 (1992)Ushio and ToraPastelActionManga~30minUshio thinks that his father's talk of an ancient ancestor impaling a demon on a temple altar stone with the legendary Beast Spear is nuts, but when he finds the monster in his own basement, Ushio has to take another look at the family legend! To save his friends and family from the invading spirits, Ushio is forced to release Tora from his captivity. But will the creature prove to be worse than the curse?
- OVA, 4 (2013)Corpse Party: Tortured SoulsasreadHorrorVisual Novel~30minOne rainy night after a school festival, a group of students from Kisaragi Academy decide to perform the "Sachiko Ever After" charm, which will unite them forever as friends. Once the ritual is done, a sudden earthquake transports them to Heavenly Host, a torn down elementary school. Unbeknownst to Satoshi and his friends, however, is the horrific past behind it which culminated in its demolition. As they look for each other and try to escape from Heavenly Host, they soon find out their lives are at the mercy of those affected by that same bloodied past.
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)Dance in the Vampire BundSHAFT Inc.Action DramaManga~24minBlurb When Mina Tepes – queen of the vampires – suddenly appears in Japan to establish a colony for her blood-sucking brethren, Akira Kaburagi’s world will never be the same. As a boy, Akira vowed to serve the ruler of the night, and now he must fulfill his destiny by protecting Mina from those who would dethrone her!
- OVA, 6 (1993)JoJo’s Bizarre AdventureAnother Push Pin Planning Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~35minMore than 100 years have past since the battle between Jonathan Joestar and the vampire, Dio Brando. Now Dio’s escape from the ocean depths awakens the psychic power known as “Stand” within 17-year-old Jotaro “JoJo” Kujo and his grandfather Josef Joestar. Now they must battle the immortal vampire Dio, who holds Jotaro’s mother Holley prisoner in a nightmare-filled coma. But they’re not alone. Joining them in their quest are four warriors who also posses mystical Stand powers. These powers are manifested in giant spectral warriors that emerge from the bodies of the group. But Dio has gathered Stand warriors as well, and he possesses a secret and incredibly powerful Stand of his own.
- Movie, 1 (2009)King of ThornSUNRISE Inc.HorrorManga~105minKazuyoshi Katayama, the director of Appleseed and the Big O series unleashes a violent survival film in which the distinction between dream and reality dissolves. Panic spreads worldwide as the Medousa Virus-a fatal pandemic that solidifies the body to stone-threatens to wipe out the human race. 160 infected individuals are selected to be cryogenically frozen while a cure is developed. Kasumi is one of those chosen for the experimental program. Forced to enter without her twin sister, Shizuku, her distress multiplies when she awakens to find the facility overrun with thick, thorny vines and ravenous monsters. As Kasumi and six others fight a losing battle to escape this labyrinthine nightmare, questions cloud her distorted mind. Where is her sister? Why did their only salvation mutate into a deathtrap? If they survive, how much longer do they have to live?
- TV-Special, 1 (2012)Li’l Spider GirlProduction I.G., Inc.HorrorOriginal Work~25minA book salesman and the granddaughter of his landlord discover a young spider girl who was sealed inside an ancient book. Both have no idea of what to do with the little arachnid.
- TV-Series, 18 (2019)Boogiepop and OthersMADHOUSE Inc.HorrorLight Novel~24min