- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 18 (2019)Boogiepop and OthersMADHOUSE Inc.HorrorLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2011)Persona 4: The AnimationAnime International Co., Inc.AdventureVideo Game~25minWhen Yu Narukami moves to the country town of Inaba to stay with his uncle and cousin, he's expecting a lot more peace and quiet than he's used to in the big city. What he isn't expecting is for his uncle's job as a police detective to spill over into his own life, or for the murders that are occurring across town to be somehow linked to Yu's own strange experiences, odd local weather patterns, and a mysterious TV show world that seems to be attempting to get Yu to enter it! Now, together with a new group of friends, Yu must plunge into a bizarre alternate reality where he gains unique abilities that will either help him solve the riddle of the mystery killer... or lead him to his doom.
- OVA, 1 (2012)Resident Evil: DamnationDigital Frontier Inc.HorrorVideo Game~100minnited States Special agent Leon S. Kennedy sneaks into a small Eastern European country to verify rumors that Bio Organic Weapons (B.O.W.s) are being used in war. Right after his infiltration, the US government orders him to leave immediately. Determined to uncover the truth, Leon ignores the order and enters the battlefield to end the chain of tragedies caused by the B.O.W.s.
- TV-Series, 26 (1999)Blue GenderAnime International Co., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minYuji, a high school teenager, discovers that he has an new incurable virus. With life looking very bleak, he's left only one option - hope that the future may hold a cure. With his decision made, he opts to undergo artificial hibernation... When Yuji awakes, the world he knew is gone. The year is 2013 - an era of war, despair and death. While he's been sleeping, the Earth has been taken over by BLUE, a mysterious creature that eats anything for food including human beings. Hunted and on the verge of extinction, Mankind has fled. Now, their only chance for survival is to destroy BLUE! Now, Yuji must fight not only for his own survival, but for that of the entire Human race!
- OVA, 1 (2017)Super Danganronpa 2.5: Komaeda Nagito to Sekai no HakaishaLercheDramaVideo Game~25min
- TV-Series, 24 (2006)Le Chevalier D’EonProduction I.G., Inc.Crime FictionManga~25minParis, 1742. A coffin floats in the shimmering Seine. On the lid, a word written in blood—”Psalms.” Inside, the body of a beautiful woman. Lia de Beaumont. Now her brother, D’Eon, seeks the reason for her mysterious murder, and uncovers an evil that casts shadows in both the palaces of kings and the dark alleys of Europe. A power wielded by spell-casting Poets and manipulated by royalty. A force so powerful it brings Lia’s soul back from beyond to seize the only weapon she can possess to avenge her death—her own brother.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Laughing Under the CloudsDoga KoboAction DramaManga~23minIn the eleventh year of the Meiji era carrying swords was forbidden by the government and those known as samurai were slowly fading away. However, there were plenty who didn't like those changes taking place in Japan and inevitably the crime rates increased. The country's only solution was an inescapable lake prison. Since the prison had no other way to access it except by water, the three boys of the Kumo family were assigned to transport the criminals to their new "home".
- OVA, 4 (1991)3x3 EyesToei Animation Co., Ltd., Tavac Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~30minWhat is to be done, if you suddenly become the immortal and indestructible companion of a demon against your will? That's the situation of Yakumo Fuji, after he met the beautiful girl Pai. In actual fact, Pai is the last survivor of the Sanjiyan Unkara, a mysterious and three-eyed tribe from Tibet. In search of the ningen-statue, that could humanize her, Pai combines her soul with Fuji's soul, therefore, their fates are inextricably linked with each other. Thereupon, many other beings try to use the statue for their own malicious intents.
- TV-Series, 13 (2008)Mouryou no HakoMADHOUSE Inc.Crime FictionNovel~25minBetween August and October, 1952, a series of unusual crimes takes place in Musashino and Mitaka: the attempted murder of 14-year-old Kanako Yuzuki, Kanako's abduction from the strange research "hospital" where she was recovering, then abductions of other girls, followed by their severed limbs in custom-fitted boxes being placed in surrounding towns. News editor Morihiko Toriguchi and crime fiction writer Tatsumi Sekiguchi investigate with the help of onmyōji Akihiko Chūzenji. Meanwhile, Tōkyō police detective Shutaro Kiba searches for Kanako, despite Kanagawa police having jurisdiction; and the lawyer for the estate of Kanako's grandfather hires private investigator Reijiro Enokizu to find Kanako, as well. Their investigation uncovers bizarre truths and dark family secrets along the way.
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Terra FormarsLiden Films Inc.Action DramaManga~24minTwenty years ago, Shokichi Komachi was part of the Bugs 2 mission to Mars that discovered Terra Formars, human-cockroach hybrids that resulted from a terraforming accident. Shokichi was one of only two survivors. Now, the AE virus that came from Mars is raging wildly on earth. Shokichi boards the spacecraft Annex 1 to go back to Mars to find a sample in order to create a vaccine. They will face an unanticipated accident, a multinational conspiracy, and even more advanced Terra Formars.
- Bonus, 2 (2004)Mermaid Forest: Mermaid's ScarTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~25min
- Movie, 1 (2020)Attack on Titan: ChronicleWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~121min
- TV-Series, 11 (2006)Ayakashi: Samurai Horror TalesToei Animation Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesOriginal Work~23minIn the era of medieval Japan, cultural arts flourished, territorial wars were waged, and man and demon co-existed! While attempting to retrieve a lost falcon for his feudal lord, bird handler Zushonosuke encounters and becomes irresistably drawn to Tomihime, the supernatural inhabitant of a cursed castle. As a forbidden love between a mortal and a long-forgotten goddess begins to take hold, the horrifying existence of "Forgotten Gods" who feed on humans is soon revealed, inevitably leading to a deadly clash between the shogun's army and the clan of "Forgotten Gods." Amidst the escalating chaos, will Zushonosuke ultimately sacrifice his humanity for his love over Tomihime?
- TV-Series, 24 (2017)Garo: Vanishing LineMAPPA Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Magical Girl Spec-Ops AsukaLiden Films Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2007)Devil May CryMADHOUSE Inc.ActionVideo Game~25minCursed to live as both monster and man, Dante must spend his life fighting the demonic forces of darkness. Brandishing his sword, Rebellion, and his always-loaded guns, Ebony and Ivory, Dante is more than happy to send the demons back to hell – especially when there’s money to be made. The wildly popular video game is now a series, and this time, there’s no sympathy for the devil.
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost StoriesILCAGhost StoriesOriginal Work~4minA series of short horror stories based around Japanese myths and urban legends. The series is framed around an old man telling these tales to schoolchildren on a playground using kamishibai, a traditional Japanese storytelling method using paper scrolls.
- TV-Series, 26 (1998)Silent MöbiusRadix Ace Entertainment Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~23minIn the future, Tokyo is a desolate place. After a massive earthquake, the city struggles to survive. The old city is in ruins. Acid rain falls from the sky. And worst of all, evil beings called Lucifer Hawk have invaded Earth to destroy humanity. Earth's last line of defense is a secret branch of the Police, the AMP. It's members include the psychic, Yuki, the cyborg Kiddy, the Shinto priestess Nami, the visionaire Lebia, and their chief, the mysterious Rally Cheyenne. But they're about to get a new and powerful new member. Katsumi Liqueur, a woman with strange powers and a dark past, is about to join the fight. The battle for Earth is in the hands of these powerful women... but will that be enough?
- Movie, 1 (2008)Resident Evil: DegenerationDigital Frontier Inc.ActionVideo Game~92minA zombie attack brings chaos to Harvardville Airport. Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield who fought the sinister Umbrella Corporation during the Raccoon City tragedy 7 years ago, are back. In high-octane Resident Evil style, they're ready to battle a rogue warrior who is seeking revenge after his family was killed in Raccoon City. The deadly G-Virus is unleashed and a new mutated monster goes on the rampage. Will Claire and Leon be able to terminate the virus before history repeats itself?
- Other, 1 (2018)My Little GoatHorrorOther~10min
- TV-Series, 19 (2000)Ghost StoriesPierrot Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesOriginal Work~24minCan a school have too much spirit? When nearby construction disturbs a spiritual resting place, its disgruntled denizens do what any supernatural beings would do after a rude awakening: they terrorize the local school. And that means it's up to a scruffy band of young ghostbusters to expel their satanic schoolmates before everyone gets sent to permanent detention! So join Satsuki, her crybaby brother, the resident class stud, the school nerd and "physical researcher," a born-again beauty, and a resentful, demon-possessed cat in the funniest, scariest school you've ever enrolled in.
- Web, 1 (2016)Luger Code 1951Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.ActionManga~25min
- OVA, 4 (2006)Demon Prince EnmaBrain's BaseHorror~41minEnma is the Demon Prince of the Underworld, a demon "Born of Fire." His mission is to take back or destroy demons that have escaped to the human world from the Underworld. Along with his partner, Princess Yukihime, "Born of Ice," and the monster, Kapaeru, Enma sets up "Enma's Detective Agency." Tonight, like any other night, they will roam the sleepless city. Horrific incidents that could not possibly be human acts occur one after another. The stench of evil lingers at the scene... and Enma's fire rips through the darkness!
- OVA, 3 (2010)Kaibutsu Oujo (2010)Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~22minHiro Hiyorimi moves to a new city to be with his older sister, but dies before he can find her. Then he awakens to a new life as a servant of a princess of the Monster Realm, who just happens to be employing his sister. Monsters soon appear to attack or pester the princess since she is in line for the royal throne, and Hiro must protect her with his life (and repeated death).
- TV-Series, 14 (2007)Tokyo MajinBeSTACK, Anime International Co., Inc.ActionVideo Game~25minTokyo. A wave of mysterious deaths ripples throughout the city. Corpses of the un-dead, controlled by monstrous creatures, scour the urban underworld at the bidding of their dark master, seeking a power that could bring about the final apocalypse. With the police helpless in the face of these unnamable horrors, the fate of the world hangs on five unlikely saviors- the students of Tokyo Majin! Armed with their own incredible powers, they must battle an unholy swarm of evil beings; everything from Alchemists through Zombies! It’s a deadly war fought in shadows, and they’re completely outmatched except for one thing: they never learned when to say die! The back alleys of Japan’s largest city are the site of the biggest supernatural rumble ever in Tokyo Majin!
- Bonus, 1 (2020)Dorohedoro OVAMAPPA Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~25min
- OVA, 13 (1998)Getter Robo: ArmageddonActionOriginal Work~25minSent to jail after being accused of murdering Getter Robo creator Dr. Saotome, Ryoma Nagare must once again team up with his former comrades and pilot Getter Robo when Saotome returns from the dead and threatens humanity by unleashing his greatest creation - the Shin Dragon. Their efforts, however, are in vain as they fail to stop a nuclear warhead from hitting Shin Dragon, resulting in a massive Getter Ray contamination that wipes out 99% of the planet's population. Thirteen years after this great catastrophe, mankind continues to fight for survival against the Invaders. Out of the remains of the nuclear blast comes Shin Getter, piloted by the artificial human Go. With remnants of the Japanese military by his side, Go - along with co-pilots Kei and Gai - must use Shin Getter to exterminate the Invaders once and for all.
- Bonus, 3 (2011)Hellsing: The DawnGraphinica, Inc.ActionManga~9minHellsing, an organization devoted to the elimination of the vampire threat, has recently uncovered information regarding the attempted production of "man-made undead." The world is presently in the thick of WWII, and the current leader of Hellsing fears the Nazis could potentially use these creatures as front-line super-soldiers. Although the technology of creating artificial vampires is still in its infancy, it has advanced enough to be a serious threat. In an attempt to put a stop to this perverse and dangerous experimentation, Hellsing has sent two of its most skilled agents to Poland. A young man by the name of Walter C. Dornes - a.k.a. "The Angel of Death," and Alucard, an ancient vampire currently in forced service to the Hellsing Organization. Together, they attempt to stop the progress of the Nazi's efforts. (from manga)
- TV-Special, 1 (2007)Death Note: Relight - Visions of a GodMADHOUSE Inc.Crime FictionManga~130min"See through the eyes of a shinigami… Light and L have battled to the bitter end over the Death Note—but what does the story look like from Ryuk’s point of view? When rogue shinigami Ryuk deliberately drops his Death Note in the human world out of boredom, he has no idea how far the human who picks it up will take his newfound power. With the Death Note in hand, brilliant high school student Light Yagami vows to rid the world of evil, and when criminals begin dropping dead one by one, genius detective L steps in to track down the elusive killer known as Kira. An epic battle of wits pitting one brilliant mind against another unfolds—with the very future of humanity at stake! Ryuk’s not bored anymore… Go back to where it all began and watch the epic battle from a new perspective—through the eyes of the one who started it all! "
- OVA, 13 (2002)Space Pirate Captain Herlock: The Endless Odyssey - Outside LegendMADHOUSE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~25minTadashi enjoyed living like a punk on the Planet of the Rubbish Heap, but then he came home to find his father dead and four possessed corpses standing over his body. As they attack Tadashi, the fearless Captain Herlock, the last Space Pirate, saves Tadashi's life and says, "If you want to become a real man, board my ship." Seizing the opportunity to avenge his father, Tadashi joins the crew of the space battleship Arcadia as it pursues their mysterious enemy in an attempt to rescue the promised land - Earth!!
- TV-Series, 25 (2007)Princess ResurrectionMADHOUSE Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minWhen Hiro Hiyorimi tries to save a beautiful young woman from certain death, he ends up a dead hero himself! However, since the drop-dead girl is Hime, daughter of the King of the Monsters, his "reward" is to come back as a not-quite-living soldier in her honor guard of horror! That means helping fight off the army of supernatural monstrosities Hime's siblings are unleashing against her in hopes of moving up the ladder of succession. And if facing off with vampires and zombies isn't bad enough, how can anyone be prepared for the REALLY weird ones, like were-sharks, pandas and killer dumplings? This sure as hell isn't the afterlife Hiro was hoping for, but the really sad part is that Hime is the good girl in all of this... or at least as close to good as you can come when you're on the wrong side of the gates of hell!
- Web, 12 (2020)Cagaster of an Insect CageStudio KAI Inc.AdventureManga~27min
- TV-Series, 13 (2000)Descendants of DarknessJ.C.STAFFCrime FictionManga~25minA vampire is on the loose, and it's up to dashing supernatural detective Tsuzuki to stop her. Along with his new partner, a volatile young man with a mysterious past, he's on the most dangerous mission of his afterlife!
- TV-Special, 1 (2018)Goblin Slayer: Adventurer SheetWhite FoxActionLight Novel~24min
- OVA, 22 (2011)Supernatural: The Anime SeriesMADHOUSE Inc.Crime FictionComic~23minJourney down the backroads of America with brothers Sam and Dean as they search for clues to their father's disappearance, hunt down the supernatural in all its unearthly forms, and enter into the unexpected mystery of their destinies.
- OVA, 1 (1999)Inuki Kanako Zekkyou Collection: Gakkou ga Kowai!Horror~41min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Chäos;ChildSILVER LINK.ThrillerVisual Novel~24min
- TV-Special, 3 (2019)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - RecapsDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minThese three recap episodes were published at regular intervals and summarize the most important events of the fourth “JoJo” season up to episode 28.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Re-Kan!St.Signpost.CO.,Ltd.ComedyManga~25minHibiki Amami, a high school student, is a girl that can sense ghosts. Lots of ghosts are always around her as she treats ghosts and humans equally. Just by Hibiki being there, a boring school suddenly turns into a haunted mansion. But, humans aren't taking a loss there. The friends around Hibiki are all so amusing with a quirk or two. Surrounded by people and ghosts like that, sometimes she runs around in confusion, but for Hibiki everything is cherished and irreplaceable.
- TV-Series, 11 (2015)Rampo Kitan: Game of LaplaceLercheCrime FictionNovel~23minThe story takes place at a certain middle school where several murder cases take place. Kobayashi, a boy who goes to this school, meets genius detective Akechi, who comes to the school to investigate. Kobayashi takes an interest in Akechi and, in spite of his friend Hashiba's worries, he volunteers to be Akechi's assistant.