- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- OVA, 4 (1992)Urotsukidoji III: Return of the OverfiendPhoenix Entertainment Ltd.HentaiManga~53min
- Movie, 1 (2002)Blue Gender: The WarriorAnime International Co., Inc.Action Drama~99minIt is unknown how long they have existed. Some sightings date back to 2017. But in the year 2031 Humankind was replaced as the dominant species on Earth. They are known only as The Blue. Many believed that the Blue were created by a rogue nation as a weapon of mass destruction. But it soon became all too evident that this was not the case. These monstrous insect-like creatures now exert their terrible will upon the planet. As a result, the remains of the human race have fled into outer space to escape the infestation of the Blue. Suddenly awakened after 22 years in suspended animation, Yuji Kaido finds himself thrust into a nightmarish reality. Yuji soon learns that the very survival of the entire human race rests in his hands.
- OVA, 4 (1989)Shuten Doji: The Star Hand KidStudio SignalAction~49minFrom Go Nagai, creator of Devilman and Cutey Honey! Back in the 7th century, the ogre Shutendoji was defeated in Kyoto by Yoshimitsu Minamoto. Fast forward to the present and high school student Jiro Shutendo, the offspring of human and ogre blood, who possesses great, but as yet unawakened, mystical powers. He could lead mankind to Paradise - or to Hell - but can he use his ogre heritage to battle the great evil now threatening the humanity?
- CM, 1 (2018)Akuma no Kimura-henHOT ZIPANG Inc.Action~1min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Gibiatel-a-unch BOX LLC, Studio Elle Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~24min
- OVA, 3 (1987)Maryuu SenkiAnime International Co., Inc.HorrorOriginal Work~30min
- Movie, 1 (2000)Biohazard 4D ExecuterHorrorVideo Game~20min
- Web, 2 (2016)Zekkyou Gakkyuu: TenseiHorrorManga~2min
- Bonus, 1 (2012)Corpse Party: Missing FootageasreadHorrorVisual Novel~11minThe story follows around a group of high school students that want to perform a charm that bring luck, but they failed.
- Bonus, 1 (2014)In'youchuu Etsu SpecialStudio Fantasia Co., Ltd.HentaiVisual Novel~5min
- TV-Series, 65 (1968)Gegege no KitarouToei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~25minKitarou, a ghost, spends his afterlife helping humans in need of his skills. He thwarts the plans of evil spirits who live to torment humanity.
- OVA, 2 (1989)Blood Reign: Curse of the YomaJ.C.STAFF, Animate FilmActionManga~38minOne lone warrior must seek out and destroy his former comrade in arms. But how does one slay the dead? Woven from strands of nightmarish battles in blood soaked clay where demons await the fallen and seaside clashes with flesh-eating stallions. Blood Reign: Curse of the Yoma tells the story of two young ninja whose friendship is sundered by the chasm that separates the living from the dead.
- TV-Special, 1 (2013)Diabolik Lovers RecapZEXCS Inc.HorrorVisual Novel~15min
- OVA, 3 (1993)Urotsukidoji IV: Inferno RoadPhoenix Entertainment Ltd.HentaiManga~43min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)KowabonILCAHorrorOriginal Work~3minThere are cameras everywhere in the modern world, monitoring our lives 24/7. Those "eyes" have seen the world you do not know.
- Web, 3 (2012)Zekkyou GakkyuuHorrorManga~1minThe screaming lessons, a guide to the dark world behind our everyday life. No textbooks or pencils are needed, only courage... (from manga)
- TV-Series, 13 (2002)Demon Lord DanteMagic Bus Inc.HorrorManga~25minRyo Utsugi has been disturbed by nightmares of being attacked by a gigantic, demonic creature with blood dribbling from its teeth. One day, he develops a mysterious power to hear voices and foresee horrifying images of females being killed. At a cottage in the wintry mountains, he hears the same voice... Ryo runs out of the cottage, jumps off a cliff following the voice, and gets transported to the Himalayas in a blink. There, he encounters the monster from his nightmare: Demon Lord Dante, who has been sealed in ice by God for 2000 years. Hideous murders, Satanists' black mass, the secrets of the Utsugi family... mysterioius things await Ryo, who is transfigured into Dante.
- TV-Series, 12 (2007)AyakashiTokyo Kids Co.,Ltd.ActionVisual Novel~24minAdapted from the 2005 adults-only superhuman battle action visual novel game Ayakashi. Ayakashi is a parasite life force that gives superpowers to its host, taking in return the host's entire life force. Kusaka Yuu is a student that lost his will to live after the death of a dear childhood friend, until the day a mysterious girl, named Yoake Eimu, appears. From that moment on, his life would never be the same again. Hunted by Ayakashi and their hosts, the power within Yuu awakens and a never ending battle begins.
- Movie, 1 (1985)Gegege no Kitarou (1985, Movie)Toei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~24min
- Web, 14 (2016)Jie Mo RenActionVideo Game~13min
- OVA, 3 (2016)Hachishaku Hachiwa Keraku Meguri: Igyou Kaikitan The AnimationAnimation Studio SevenHentaiManga~15min
- TV-Series, 108 (1985)Gegege no Kitarou (1985)Toei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~25minAs civilization advances, people are beginning to lose the consideration and kindliness for Nature. This has incurred the wrath of the ghosts who are becoming increasingly unhappy with the selfishness of the human kind. However, there is a conflict of interests within the ghosts in which one extreme opposes the humans completely while another extreme desires the co-existence of humans and ghosts. Kitaro and his family belongs to the latter category and yearns to seek mutual understanding between the humans and ghosts. Kitaro's fight for love and hope continues.
- OVA, 1 (1988)Violence Jack: Evil TownStudio 88ActionManga~50minThe World as we know it has been torn apart shattered by a series of natural disasters that have turned civilization into a brutish nightmare of survival and has left whole cities buried beneath the Earth. It's now a lethal and chaotic place, a place where only the strongest and most savage remain alive. The strongest of them all is a giant warrior known as Violence Jack… Violence Jack tries to avert a civil war brewing among the wretched inhabitants of a subterranean metropolis called Evil Town...
- OVA, 2 (1997)Eight Clouds RisingPierrot Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesManga~30minTwo young men are bound by a sword that can cleave souls. Fuzuchi Kuraki is a quiet young high school student blessed with immense psychic powers and an ancient sword. He is searching for other magical artifacts with the help of Nanachi Takeo, a college student with latent powers of his own. They delve deep into the dark magic of Izumo, only to discover the secrets buried within the birthplace of all Japanese mythology!
- Movie, 1 (1980)Gegege no Kitarou: ChisouganToei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~12min
- Movie, 1 (2020)The Island of Giant Insects: MoviePassione Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~75min
- OVA, 1 (1986)Call Me TonightAnime International Co., Inc.HorrorOriginal Work~29minRumi's met a lot of guys through her job, and it's probably fair to assume that most of them could be said to have some sort of problem, but a man who literally turns into a beast when he gets turned on may be outside of this perky call girl's field of expertise. Still, a little challenge every now and again stimulates the mind and makes life so much more interesting, so she's willing to give it a shot.
- OVA, 4 (1998)MasqueradeAnime International Co., Inc.HentaiOriginal Work~30min
- TV-Series, 26 (2001)Vampiyan KidsProduction I.G., Inc.?~23minA family that survives on orange juice instead of blood. Strange, but that's why they are called vampiyans. When Papa is unable to scare human's, he is sent to the human world, and scare 1000 before he can return. Unfortently, Papa's daughter, Sue, falls inlove with a boy named Kou and no longer wants to return home.
- TV-Series, 26 (1968)Youkai Ningen BemDai-Ichi DougaHorror~25min
- Movie, 1 (1996)Toilet no Hanako-sanPierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorOther~30min
- OVA, 4 (2000)Oni TenseiAnime International Co., Inc.HentaiOriginal Work~30min
- Movie, 1 (1992)MidoriHorrorManga~47minAfter losing her parents, young flower selling Midori is put up by a fairground group. She is abused and forced to slavery, until the arrival of an enigmatic magician of short stature, who gives her hope for a better future.
- OVA, 3 (1999)Demon Warrior KojiPhoenix Entertainment Ltd.HentaiOriginal Work~42min
- OVA, 3 (2001)Malice@DollDramaOriginal Work~26minIn a world wiped clean of humanity, the robots built to serve them await their return. One such robot, Malice, is on her daily patrol when she's attacked by a grotesque tentacle creature and mysteriously transformed into a human being. Overcome with joy, Malice begins to transfer this gift to the others with a loving kiss. But is it truly a gift or a terrible curse?
- Music Video, 1 (2012)Bacterial ContaminationHorror~4min
- Web, 1 (2007)Chainsaw MaidHorrorOriginal Work~7min
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)The World YamizukanILCAHorrorOriginal Work~5min
- TV-Special, 1 (1982)Gemini PropheciesToei Animation Co., Ltd.Action~85minAfter losing her Home planet before the artificial intelligence driven machines, a female android arrives in an Earth-like civilization, only to find out that it's their next target. Towards the threat, she makes alliance with the charismatic twins that hold the key to the whole planet.
- Web, 13 (2020)Ninja CollectionILCAHorrorOriginal Work~5min