- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Puella Magi Madoka MagicaSHAFT Inc.DramaOriginal Work~24minAfter experiencing a bizarre dream, Madoka Kaname, a kind 14-year-old girl, encounters a magical creature named Kyube. Madoka and her friend Sayaka Miki are offered the opportunity of gaining magical powers if they agree to make a contract with the strange little being. He will also grant them one wish, but in exchange they shall risk their lives by accepting the responsibility of fighting witches. Invisible to human eyes, witches are catalysts of despair in the areas they inhabit. An ally of Kyube, a magical girl named Mami Tomoe, befriends and encourages the two girls to accept the contract. For an unknown reason, another magical girl named Homura Akemi is determined to prevent Madoka from accepting the deal.
- Movie, 1 (2012)Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie - Part 2: EternalSHAFT Inc.DramaOriginal Work~110minMadoka learns from Kyubey, whose real identity is Incubator, that his species makes contracts to make girls into magical girls that inevitably become witches in order to use the energy that spawns from their despair to counter entropy in the universe. Kyouko, hoping for a chance that Sayaka can be made human again, takes Madoka with her to try and reach her humanity. This ultimately fails, with Kyouko choosing to sacrifice herself to destroy Sayaka with her. Meanwhile, it is revealed that Homura comes from another timeline, having relived the same month several times in the hope of saving Madoka from a grim fate at the hands of the ultimate witch, Walpurgisnacht. Homura attempts to face Walpurgisnacht, but is ultimately defeated and draws close to despair, feeling her efforts have become pointless. Just then, Madoka appears and uses the built up energy from several timelines to become a powerful magical girl capable of eliminating witches before they are born.
- Movie, 1 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Movie: Part 3 - RebellionSHAFT Inc.DramaOriginal Work~116minMadoka Kaname used to be a normal girl living happy days of her life. This all ended when she sacrificed herself in order to save other magical girls from the utterly cruel fate that awaited them. Unable to let her memories of Madoka die, Homura Akemi continues to fight alone in the world that Madoka left behind for humanity in order to see her smile once more.
- Movie, 1 (2012)Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie - Part 1: BeginningsSHAFT Inc.DramaOriginal Work~130minIn the city of Mitakihara, a girl named Madoka Kaname, along with her friend, Sayaka Miki, encounter a creature named Kyubey and are saved from witches by a magical girl named Mami Tomoe. Kyubey offers Madoka and Sayaka the chance to have any one wish granted in exchange for becoming a magical girl and fighting witches, whilst Homura Akemi, another magical girl who recently transferred into Madoka's class, is strongly against Madoka becoming one. Before Madoka can make a decision, however, Mami is killed by a witch, leaving Madoka too afraid to become a magical girl. Sayaka, however, decides to become a magical girl herself in order to heal the hand of her childhood friend, Kyosuke Kamijou. As Sayaka soon comes into conflict with another magical girl named Kyouko Sakura, they, along with Madoka, learn the shocking truth that their soul gems, the source of their magical powers, literally contain their souls.
- Movie, 1 (2012)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 2nd A'sSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOther~150minSix months have passed since the events of the previous movie. Fate Testarossa has returned to Uminari City with Lindy Harlaown as her legal guardian and is living the life of a normal elementary schoolgirl along with Nanoha Takamachi and her friends. The reunion between the two new-found friends are cut short however, when they are assaulted by four ancient magic users who identified themselves as the "Wolkenritter". As the motives behind the actions of the Wolkenritter become clear, Nanoha and Fate find themselves in a race against time to stop the reactivation of a highly dangerous artifact known as "The Book of Darkness".
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)Miraculous Ladybug Season 2Action ComedyOriginal Work~22min
- TV-Series, 26 (?)Miraculous Ladybug Season 3Action ComedyOriginal Work~22min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1stSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOther~130minTakamachi Nanoha is a normal fourth-grader who feels a little useless and out-of-place with no purpose. Then one day, she saves a ferret, who turns out to be a mage from another planet who came to this planet to search for the jewl seeds. Nanoha agrees to help, but this task gets complicated when another girl arrives to steal them.
- TV-Series, 26 (2015)Miraculous LadybugAction ComedyOriginal Work~21min
- TV-Series, 13 (2005)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A'sSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minThe can’t-miss sequel to Lyrical Nanoha! After defending the Jewel Seeds and converting her rival into an ally, Nanoha now faces an even stronger foe. The mysterious Book of Darkness threatens to consume its host and engulf the universe if Nanoha can’t overcome it’s defenses!
- TV-Series, 22 (2018)Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear CardMADHOUSE Inc.AdventureManga~25min
- Movie, 1 (2017)Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya: Oath under the SnowSILVER LINK.Action DramaManga~90minFate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya: Oath under the Snow adapts the flashback chapter from Hiroshi Hiroyama’s “Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!!” manga, which tells the story of how everything began for Miyu, of her world and of the Ainsworth Clan. This time, however, the focus of the story is not on Illya, but on Shirou Emiya, whom we accompany during his early childhood on his travels and missions with Kiritsugu. In Miyu’s world the Fourth Holy Grail War ended in a catastrophe and Kiritsugu couldn’t make his plan to save humanity from suffering and torment come true, but he hasn’t given up yet. One day, when he is on the road with Shirou again, the two once more witness a similar catastrophe, but this time there is a dazzling light that stops the dark power that is about to destroy the small town. Upon closer inspection, they find a young girl abandoned in a collapsing building: Miyu Sakatsuki. To Kiritsugu it is clear that Miyu is the key to his life’s work and so he takes her in only to use her power. Shirou, however, finds himself developing completely different feelings—he begins to see Miyu as his little sister, who needs to be protected! But when even after Kiritsugu’s death Miyu is still in danger and the Ainsworth Clan wants to exploit her power, it’s time for the big brother to go to war to save Miyu and grant her a happy life—no matter the cost …! Annotation: Even though the film tells the background story to the whole series, logically it succeeds the end of the anime’s third season. Since the film addresses some more or less unexpected plot points from the previous seasons, it is recommended to watch it only after the end of the anime’s third season in order to avoid possible spoilers.
- Movie, 1 (2000)Card Captor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed CardMADHOUSE Inc.RomanceOriginal Work~83minAll of the Clow Cards have been captured, and Sakura Kinomoto, the new Master of the Cards, is preparing to play the lead in the play for the town festival. However, a new evil force is causing mysterious events all over Tomoeda, including the disappearance of Sakura's cards. With Syaoran's help, Sakura must figure out the cause of these events, and save her town.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal Season IIIToei Animation Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~25min
- OVA, 4 (2009)Mahou Sensei Negima!: Mou Hitotsu no SekaiSHAFT Inc., Studio Pastoral Co., Ltd.Action ComedyManga~30minNegi Springfield and his gang of students, The White Wing (aka Ala Alba), continue their search for Negi's father by planning a trip to the magic world. The series starts off with their arrival in London and their trip to Negi's home town (Chapter 184).
- Movie, 1 (2018)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha DetonationSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~111min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 3rei!!SILVER LINK.Action DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerSSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~26minSet 10 years after the events in Lyrical Nanoha A's, now three Rank S mages, Nanoha, Fate and Hayate are working for the Time-Space Administration Bureau. Following Hayate's dream to make her own division that helps into all kind of disasters, including the Lost Logia cases, Fate and Nanoha including their own trainees, create Riot Force 6. Unfortunately not all can go as planned, because uncontrolled Lost Logia will get in the way of Riot Force 6 and is up to Nanoha, Fate and Hayate to deal with them while training their new trainees and helping with other tasks that arise along the way.
- TV-Series, 10 (2014)Fate/kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei!SILVER LINK.Action ComedyManga~24minIt has been a month since Illya and Miyu became magical girls and sealed all of the Class Cards. Rin and Luvia have been forced to remain in Japan to clean up the aftermath, such as the now-unstable magic in the area's ley lines. While helping with the cleanup, the seal on Illya's mysterious innate magic goes berserk and she loses control of her transformation. By the time she has realized what happened, a mysterious girl who looks eerily like Illya appears, apparently bent on bringing destruction down on the original whose heart she seems to have spawned from, and making matters worse she holds the power of the Archer Class Card, with which Illya holds a special bond, within her body.
- TV-Series, 10 (2015)Fate/kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei Herz!SILVER LINK.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 10 (2012)Is This a Zombie? of the DeadStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24minAyumu Aikawa must continue to fight the Megalo in place of Haruna, who continues to recharge her magical powers. While trying to figure out the mysteries behind the people who are releasing these Megalo in the world, Ayumu meets a beautiful, black-haired girl by chance, and she only has eyes... For his butt.
- TV-Series, 51 (2008)Shugo Chara!! DokiSatelight Inc.RomanceManga~25minNow Utau has left Easter and restarted her singing career, while Ikuto still remains at Easter. To replace Utau Easter hires a new character, Lulu. Lulu has the power to create question mark eggs, instead of x-eggs. Throughout this season we start to see all the love interests more so then in the first season. Tadase and Amu seem to be a couple now, but they have their problem, especially when Amu starts hiding Ikuto in her room. She lies to Tadase, her family and all the Guardians about it, which in the end causes more problems then she expected. Easter also has a new plan to control Ikuto. Using his violin Easter controls Ikuto so that he transforms into Death Rebel. The sound of his violin turns all the heart eggs with in distance into x-eggs. With a large amount of x-eggs gathered, the embryo will soon turn up.
- TV-Series, 26 (2002)Princess TutuHAL FILM MAKER Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal Work~24minA girl named Duck - or rather, a duck who wants to become a girl - falls in love with a prince. One day, a bizarre old man emerges and gives her a magical pendant that transforms her into the waltzing Princess Tutu. Now she must choose - for those who accept their fate find happiness, those who defy it, glory.
- TV-Series, 6 (2017)Yuki Yuna is a Hero: The Washio Sumi ChapterStudio GokumiDramaOriginal Work~24min
- Movie, 3 (2017)Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Washio Sumi no ShouStudio GokumiDramaOriginal Work~48min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Flip Flappers3Hz Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~24min
- OVA, 3 (2008)My-Otome 0~S.ifr~SUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~28minYears before the events of Mai-Otome, there was a secret princess who would one day become the queen of Windbloom. Because members of the royal Windbloom bloodline can unlock the hidden powers of the old technology, Sifr Fran is pursued by Aswad and Schwarz, and even the Meister Otomes of Garderobe are under orders to kill her if she falls into enemy hands. Meister Otome Lena Sayers and her Otome friends must disobey orders if they are to save Sifr, but first Lena must release her true HiME powers with the help of the Blue Sky Saphire gem.
- TV-Series, 13 (2004)Magical Girl Lyrical NanohaSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~26minThe Jewel Seeds, artifacts from an ancient magical civilization, have been spread across the galaxy. Nanoha Takamachi becomes Lyrical Girl Nanoha to seal the Jewel Seeds and protect the Earth, but another girl appears who desperately tries to collect the seeds for a far more dangerous purpose!
- OVA, 1 (2017)Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Prologue - Sakura and the Two BearsMADHOUSE Inc.RomanceManga~27min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)ViVid Strike!Seven Arcs Pictures Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side StorySHAFT Inc.?Video Game~24minMagia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Gaiden is a side story to the well-known Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica franchise based on the Magia Record smartphone game of the same name. This time the focus is not on Madoka herself, but on the young Iroha. In the flourishing little town of Kamihama, more and more Magical Girls, led by a mysterious power, arrive to do battle with their powers drawn from witches. Iroha, who came to Kamihama one day to look for her missing sister Ui, also joins the other Magical Girls and it doesn’t take long for an old acquaintance to make her appearance: Homura Akemi, who is looking for a way to save Madoka in Kamihama. Only Madoka herself doesn’t know anything about it … Soon Madoka, too, finds her way to the city in search of her missing friend Homura and the fates of the three girls—Iroha, Madoka, and Homura—who all fight for the ones they love, are intertwined in a strange way …
- Movie, 1 (2016)Eiga Mahou Tsukai Precure! Kiseki no Henshin! Cure Mofurun!Toei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~65min
- TV-Series, 10 (2013)Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma IllyaSILVER LINK.Action ComedyManga~24minIllyasviel von Einzbern is a normal schoolgirl in Japan. She lives with her overachieving nice guy older brother Shirou Emiya and her two maids, her parents are perpetually out of the country, and she has fanciful dreams of using magic to make her dreams of love with Shirou come true. Enter fierce rivals Rin Tohsaka and Luviagelita Edelfelt, two Magi who have been sent to Japan by Zelretch the Wizard Marshall, Master of Parallel Worlds, with the powerful sentient Kaleidosticks to collect the mysterious Class Cards and clean up their mess. After getting fed up with their constant infighting, one Kaleidostick, Magical Ruby, senses Illya's fleeting dream of magic and leaves Rin for her, tricking her into becoming a magical girl. Now Illya is being forced by Rin to collect the dangerous Class Cards in her place. But perhaps more dangerous still are Illya's own mysteries that may have unknowingly attracted Ruby to her.
- Bonus, 4 (2005)Kamichu! (Specials)Brain's BaseSlice of Life DramaOriginal Work~26min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Is This A Zombie?Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~25minSome guys have no luck; he's got no pulse. That's life for poor unfortunate, undead Ayumu. First, he was murdered by a serial killer. Total bummer. Then he was resurrected as a zombie by a cute little Necromancer. That seemed pretty cool until she moved into his house, refused to speak, and forced his rotting carcass to do all the cooking. After that, a magical girl in a pretty pink dress used her matching chainsaw to chop his corpse in half. Luckily, the Necromancer's powers of resurrection trumped those of the chainsaw chick, so instead of dying (again), Ayumu became the world's first magical girl zombie. There's also a voluptuous vampire ninja who thinks zombie boy is a pervert and a hideous crayfish demon who wants to devour him. Confused? All you gotta know is this: zombies, frilly dresses, demons, and more chainsaws. Pink. It s the new dead.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ReflectionSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~107min
- TV-Series, 49 (2017)Kirakira Precure A La ModeToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~25min
- OVA, 3 (2008)Mahou Sensei Negima!: Shiroki Tsubasa Ala AlbaSHAFT Inc., Studio Pastoral Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~27minAfter the exhilarating school life, Negi Springfield has finally decided to form his own combat team under the disguise of a normal school club; so called the Ala Alba or White Wing. Supported by his classmates and advised by Evangeline A.K. McDowell, this team was aim to embark into the Magus world in search of Negi's father, Nagi Springfield...or anything that may relate to him.
- TV-Series, 51 (2007)Shugo Chara!Satelight Inc.RomanceManga~25minEveryone at Seiyo Elementary is thinking the same of Amu Hinamori – she is coolest girl at the school. But that's not her true self. Amu is actually pretty shy, wishing for more self-confidence. One morning she finds a surprise in her bed: three strange little eggs. Each of these contains an angel-like, so-called Guardian Character, which is able to give her the ability to be someone significantly different. These Guardians help her to discover her real self – which proves to be much more amazing as she ever thought.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Magical Girl Raising ProjectLercheActionLight Novel~24min