- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha DetonationSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~111min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Puella Magi Madoka MagicaSHAFT Inc.DramaOriginal Work~24minAfter experiencing a bizarre dream, Madoka Kaname, a kind 14-year-old girl, encounters a magical creature named Kyube. Madoka and her friend Sayaka Miki are offered the opportunity of gaining magical powers if they agree to make a contract with the strange little being. He will also grant them one wish, but in exchange they shall risk their lives by accepting the responsibility of fighting witches. Invisible to human eyes, witches are catalysts of despair in the areas they inhabit. An ally of Kyube, a magical girl named Mami Tomoe, befriends and encourages the two girls to accept the contract. For an unknown reason, another magical girl named Homura Akemi is determined to prevent Madoka from accepting the deal.
- Movie, 1 (2012)Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie - Part 2: EternalSHAFT Inc.DramaOriginal Work~110minMadoka learns from Kyubey, whose real identity is Incubator, that his species makes contracts to make girls into magical girls that inevitably become witches in order to use the energy that spawns from their despair to counter entropy in the universe. Kyouko, hoping for a chance that Sayaka can be made human again, takes Madoka with her to try and reach her humanity. This ultimately fails, with Kyouko choosing to sacrifice herself to destroy Sayaka with her. Meanwhile, it is revealed that Homura comes from another timeline, having relived the same month several times in the hope of saving Madoka from a grim fate at the hands of the ultimate witch, Walpurgisnacht. Homura attempts to face Walpurgisnacht, but is ultimately defeated and draws close to despair, feeling her efforts have become pointless. Just then, Madoka appears and uses the built up energy from several timelines to become a powerful magical girl capable of eliminating witches before they are born.
- Movie, 1 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Movie: Part 3 - RebellionSHAFT Inc.DramaOriginal Work~116minMadoka Kaname used to be a normal girl living happy days of her life. This all ended when she sacrificed herself in order to save other magical girls from the utterly cruel fate that awaited them. Unable to let her memories of Madoka die, Homura Akemi continues to fight alone in the world that Madoka left behind for humanity in order to see her smile once more.
- Movie, 1 (2012)Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie - Part 1: BeginningsSHAFT Inc.DramaOriginal Work~130minIn the city of Mitakihara, a girl named Madoka Kaname, along with her friend, Sayaka Miki, encounter a creature named Kyubey and are saved from witches by a magical girl named Mami Tomoe. Kyubey offers Madoka and Sayaka the chance to have any one wish granted in exchange for becoming a magical girl and fighting witches, whilst Homura Akemi, another magical girl who recently transferred into Madoka's class, is strongly against Madoka becoming one. Before Madoka can make a decision, however, Mami is killed by a witch, leaving Madoka too afraid to become a magical girl. Sayaka, however, decides to become a magical girl herself in order to heal the hand of her childhood friend, Kyosuke Kamijou. As Sayaka soon comes into conflict with another magical girl named Kyouko Sakura, they, along with Madoka, learn the shocking truth that their soul gems, the source of their magical powers, literally contain their souls.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Eiga Mahou Tsukai Precure! Kiseki no Henshin! Cure Mofurun!Toei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~65min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 2nd A'sSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOther~150minSix months have passed since the events of the previous movie. Fate Testarossa has returned to Uminari City with Lindy Harlaown as her legal guardian and is living the life of a normal elementary schoolgirl along with Nanoha Takamachi and her friends. The reunion between the two new-found friends are cut short however, when they are assaulted by four ancient magic users who identified themselves as the "Wolkenritter". As the motives behind the actions of the Wolkenritter become clear, Nanoha and Fate find themselves in a race against time to stop the reactivation of a highly dangerous artifact known as "The Book of Darkness".
- TV-Series, 26 (2018)Miraculous Ladybug Season 2Action ComedyOriginal Work~22min
- TV-Series, 6 (2017)Yuki Yuna is a Hero: The Washio Sumi ChapterStudio GokumiDramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2015)Miraculous LadybugAction ComedyOriginal Work~21min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1stSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOther~130minTakamachi Nanoha is a normal fourth-grader who feels a little useless and out-of-place with no purpose. Then one day, she saves a ferret, who turns out to be a mage from another planet who came to this planet to search for the jewl seeds. Nanoha agrees to help, but this task gets complicated when another girl arrives to steal them.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya: Oath under the SnowSILVER LINK.Action DramaManga~90min
- TV-Series, 13 (2005)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A'sSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minThe can't-miss sequel to Lyrical Nanoha! After defending the Jewel Seeds and converting her rival into an ally, Nanoha now faces an even stronger foe. The mysterious Book of Darkness threatens to consume its host and engulf the universe if Nanoha can’t overcome it’s defenses!
- TV-Series, 22 (2018)Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear CardMADHOUSE Inc.AdventureManga~25min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Sailor Moon Crystal Season 3Toei Animation Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~25min
- Movie, 1 (2000)Card Captor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed CardMADHOUSE Inc.RomanceOriginal Work~83minAll of the Clow Cards have been captured, and Sakura Kinomoto, the new Master of the Cards, is preparing to play the lead in the play for the town festival. However, a new evil force is causing mysterious events all over Tomoeda, including the disappearance of Sakura's cards. With Syaoran's help, Sakura must figure out the cause of these events, and save her town.
- Movie, 3 (2017)Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Washio Sumi no ShouStudio GokumiDramaOriginal Work~48min
- OVA, 4 (2009)Mahou Sensei Negima!: Mou Hitotsu no SekaiSHAFT Inc., Studio Pastoral Co., Ltd.Action ComedyManga~30minNegi Springfield and his gang of students, The White Wing (aka Ala Alba), continue their search for Negi's father by planning a trip to the magic world. The series starts off with their arrival in London and their trip to Negi's home town (Chapter 184).
- Bonus, 4 (2005)Kamichu! (Specials)Brain's BaseSlice of Life DramaOriginal Work~26min
- TV-Series, 49 (2017)Kirakira Precure A La ModeToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~25min
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerSSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~26minSet 10 years after the events in Lyrical Nanoha A's, now three Rank S mages, Nanoha, Fate and Hayate are working for the Time-Space Administration Bureau. Following Hayate's dream to make her own division that helps into all kind of disasters, including the Lost Logia cases, Fate and Nanoha including their own trainees, create Riot Force 6. Unfortunately not all can go as planned, because uncontrolled Lost Logia will get in the way of Riot Force 6 and is up to Nanoha, Fate and Hayate to deal with them while training their new trainees and helping with other tasks that arise along the way.
- TV-Special, 1 (2017)Miraculous Ladybug: A Christmas SpecialAction ComedyOriginal Work~22min
- Movie, 1 (2017)Eiga Kirakira Precure A La Mode: Paris to! Omoide no Mille-Feuille!Toei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~65min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 3rei!!SILVER LINK.Action DramaManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2017)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ReflectionSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~107min
- TV-Series, 6 (2017)Yuki Yuna is a Hero: Hero ChapterStudio GokumiDramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 10 (2014)Fate/kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei!SILVER LINK.Action ComedyManga~24minIt has been a month since Illya and Miyu became magical girls and sealed all of the Class Cards. Rin and Luvia have been forced to remain in Japan to clean up the aftermath, such as the now-unstable magic in the area's ley lines. While helping with the cleanup, the seal on Illya's mysterious innate magic goes berserk and she loses control of her transformation. By the time she has realized what happened, a mysterious girl who looks eerily like Illya appears, apparently bent on bringing destruction down on the original whose heart she seems to have spawned from, and making matters worse she holds the power of the Archer Class Card, with which Illya holds a special bond, within her body.
- OVA, 1 (2017)Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Prologue - Sakura and the Two BearsMADHOUSE Inc.RomanceManga~27min
- TV-Series, 10 (2012)Is This a Zombie? of the DeadStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24minAyumu Aikawa must continue to fight the Megalo in place of Haruna, who continues to recharge her magical powers. While trying to figure out the mysteries behind the people who are releasing these Megalo in the world, Ayumu meets a beautiful, black-haired girl by chance, and she only has eyes... For his butt.
- TV-Series, 10 (2015)Fate/kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei Herz!SILVER LINK.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 51 (2008)Shugo Chara!! DokiSatelight Inc.RomanceManga~25minNow Utau has left Easter and restarted her singing career, while Ikuto still remains at Easter. To replace Utau Easter hires a new character, Lulu. Lulu has the power to create question mark eggs, instead of x-eggs. Throughout this season we start to see all the love interests more so then in the first season. Tadase and Amu seem to be a couple now, but they have their problem, especially when Amu starts hiding Ikuto in her room. She lies to Tadase, her family and all the Guardians about it, which in the end causes more problems then she expected. Easter also has a new plan to control Ikuto. Using his violin Easter controls Ikuto so that he transforms into Death Rebel. The sound of his violin turns all the heart eggs with in distance into x-eggs. With a large amount of x-eggs gathered, the embryo will soon turn up.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)ViVid Strike!Seven Arcs Pictures Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 49 (2013)Glitter Force Doki DokiToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~24minThe Trump Kingdom is a magical world where everyone's hearts live happily with the guidance of their ruler Princess Marie Ange. However one day, a evil force known as the Jikochuu attacked the Kingdom. But a warrior who served Marie Ange, known as Cure Sword, fended the Jikochuu by herself before being sent the human world with her fairy partner to find the missing princess. The Cure Sword also brought with her three other fairies who are to find three chosen girls to be her allies. One of the fairies, Charles, finds a girl named Mana Aida who is her school's student council president. Whilst visiting the Clover Tower's observatory during her school's orientation day, Mana encounters a Jikochuu who attempts to manipulate her heart but being found by Charles as he gives her the power to become Cure Heart. Joined by Cure Diamond, Cure Rosetta and Cure Sword, the Dokidoki PreCure must fight to protect everyone's hearts from the Jikochuu.
- TV-Series, 50 (2015)Go! Princess PrecureToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~25min
- TV-Series, 44 (1998)Himitsu no Akko-chan (1998)Toei Animation Co., Ltd.?Manga~25minIn the Kagami household, the old Western palm-sized mirror has been passed from from generations to generations. Akko-chan has been taught about the importance of the mirror and when she finally receives it from her mother, she cherishes it with all her might. One day, in the midst of a disturbance made by Taishou and his gang, Akko-chan accidentally broke the mirror. She made a grave and buried the broken pieces in the backyard. That night, Akko-chan was awakened by a flash of light and a kind voice which belongs to the Queen of the Mirror Kingdom. The Queen expresses her gratitude to Akko-chan for valuing the mirror so much and offers her a gift - a magical compact mirror. Whenever Akko-chan sings the magical words, she will transform into anything she wants.
- TV-Series, 50 (2019)Star Twinkle PrecureToei Animation Co., Ltd.?Original Work~?min
- TV-Series, 26 (2002)Princess TutuHAL FILM MAKER Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal Work~24minA girl named Duck - or rather, a duck who wants to become a girl - falls in love with a prince. One day, a bizarre old man emerges and gives her a magical pendant that transforms her into the waltzing Princess Tutu. Now she must choose - for those who accept their fate find happiness, those who defy it, glory.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Flip Flappers3Hz Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~24min
- OVA, 3 (2008)My-Otome 0~S.ifr~SUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~28minYears before the events of Mai-Otome, there was a secret princess who would one day become the queen of Windbloom. Because members of the royal Windbloom bloodline can unlock the hidden powers of the old technology, Sifr Fran is pursued by Aswad and Schwarz, and even the Meister Otomes of Garderobe are under orders to kill her if she falls into enemy hands. Meister Otome Lena Sayers and her Otome friends must disobey orders if they are to save Sifr, but first Lena must release her true HiME powers with the help of the Blue Sky Saphire gem.
- TV-Series, 49 (2018)Hugtto! PrecureToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~24min