- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Your Name.CoMix Wave Films Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal Work~107minMitsuha and Taki are total strangers living completely different lives. But when Mitsuha makes a wish to leave her mountain town for the bustling city of Tokyo, they become connected in a bizarre way. She dreams she is a boy living in Tokyo while Taki dreams he is a girl from a rural town he’s never visited. What does their newfound connection mean? And how will it bring them together? Find out in the latest film from the acclaimed auteur Makoto Shinkai.
- TV-Series, 24 (2011)Steins;GateWhite FoxThrillerVisual Novel~24minThe story takes place in Akihabara, Tokyo. Rintarou Okabe, a self-proclaimed mad scientiest, is an eccentric person who heads a Futuristic Gadget Research Laboratory. Together with his friends, Mayuri Shiina and Itaru Hashida, he invents all sorts of things that, in actual fact, often don't have a practical use. Later, he accidently builds a time machine, the Phone Microwave. Contrary to his very own belief, the time machine actually works: From now onwards, he is able to send short mails through time to change the past and, eventually, affect the present. Over the course of the story, Okabe Rintarou admits many other people as new members of his Future Gadget Lab like Kurisu Makise, an extremely intelligent 18-year-old scientist. Soon afterwards, the organisation SERN, that also does research on time travel, becomes aware of Rintarou and his effort to revolutionize the process of travelling through time.
- Movie, 1 (2016)A Silent VoiceKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Sentimental DramaManga~129minA deaf elementary school girl, Shoko Nishimiya, upon transferring, meets a boy named Shoya Ishida in her new class. Shoya, who is not deaf, leads the class in bullying Shoko, because she is deaf. As the bullying continues, the class starts to bully Shoya for bullying Shoko. After graduating from elementary school, Shoko and Shoya do not speak to each other… until later, when Shoya, tormented over his past, decides he must see Shoko once more. Shoya wants to make amends for what he did in elementary school and be Shoko's friend. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 24 (2008)Clannad After StoryKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Sentimental DramaVisual Novel~24minA few months have passed since Tomoya declared his love to Nagisa. Now their relationship is entering a new phase, and neither is quite sure where it will take them. As their friends move on to lives of their own, Tomoya and Nagisa get ready to start a family of their own. But Nagisa's health has always been precarious, and an event that should bring nothing but joy delivers tragedy instead. Now Tomoya must learn to accept the bitter with the sweet and to understand that the most important thing is to hold onto love, no matter what.
- TV-Series, 43 (1999)GTO: Great Teacher OnizukaPierrot Co., Ltd.DramaManga~26minEikichi Onizuka is the teacher in every parent's nightmares, which may be the reason so many ninth-graders adore him. Built like a brick sushi bar, the 22-year-old Onizuka is a second-degree black belt in karate, a former biker, a foul-mouthed chain-smoker, and a lecher. But he's fanatically devoted to the idea of being a teacher and cares passionately about his students. Onizuka administers a broadly comic mixture of tough love and Clint Eastwood-style vigilante justice, which is just what's needed. Every student at Holy Forest Middle School seems to be a misfit, a thug, a bully, and/or the product of an unhappy home. Onizuka's actions bring him into conflict with parents, rival teachers, the PTA, various watchdog groups, and the sniveling vice-principal, none of whom can stop him.
- Movie, 1 (2018)I Want to Eat Your Pancreasstudio VOLN Co., Ltd.DramaLight Novel~108minHaruki Shiga is an antisocial loner who prefers to spend his time with books and is not particularly well respected in his class. Sakura Yamauchi is cheerful and strong in character. She is popular everywhere with her open and sunny personality. The two could hardly be more different, yet one day they become inseparable. As Haruki waits to be called at the hospital, he finds a small book—“Living with Death”—a diary that describes the daily life of a dying person. It doesn’t take long for the owner of the book to show up: his classmate Sakura. While Sakura suffers from a pancreatic disease and although medical advances allow her to live an almost normal life, she will eventually die. This, however, is something she has kept from all her friends until now, because what she needs in her remaining time on earth is not pity, but true normalcy—normalcy she finds in Haruki, who now goes from being a “simple classmate” to a being “classmate who knows my secret.” As a result, Haruki is strung along by Sakura, and the more time the two spend together, the more they find themselves caught in a storm of feelings they can’t explain to themselves. “Friendship?” “Love?”—Such trivial words are not enough to describe their relationship. “Let’s enjoy the world until I die, okay?”—these are her words and just like that, piece by piece, the free spirit Sakura breaks Haruki’s hard shell and he starts to see the world with different eyes …
- Movie, 1 (2013)Steins;Gate: The Movie - Load Region of Deja VuWhite FoxThrillerVisual Novel~90minKurisu has returned to Akihabara after a year in America, and although she and Okabe have a somewhat romantic reunion, their time together does not last long. Okabe begins to have images of other timelines, and ultimately disappears from everyone's sights and memories. Kurisu must fight against her own heart to decide whether to follow the path of a scientist and follow Okabe's words to not go back in time to get him back, or let her emotions drive her to save her most precious person, no matter what dangerous effects it may have on the world.
- Movie, 1 (2019)Weathering With YouCoMix Wave Films Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal Work~114minIn the original anime Tenki no Ko we follow the high school student Hodaka Morishima, who is sick of life on his small home island cut off from the outside world and thus moves from there to Tokyo. No sooner has he arrived in the urban metropolitan jungle housing millions than he has to realize that he is broke … He spends his days in isolation and lives from hand to mouth until one day he finally gets a job as an author for a rather questionable occultism magazine. However, Hodaka doesn’t go about work with real motivation until he meets Hina in the hustle and bustle of the big city. Hina lives alone with her younger brother and even though they don’t have much, they still live a happy life. She knows how to inspire the young Hodaka not only with her cheerful nature, but also with her very special ability: she can influence the weather and on a rainy day she can let the sun shine as if by command … As the relationship between the two young people develops, however, dark clouds emerge over their seemingly carefree lives, for a girl who dares intervene with the laws of nature must be prepared to pay a heavy price …!
- TV-Series, 75 (2000)Fighting SpiritMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~24minIppo Makunouchi's gentle spirit and lack of confidence make him an easy target for the bullies at his high school who regularly beat him up. Then, he's rescued from a beating by Takamura, a larger-than-life professional boxer who inspires Ippo to learn the art of boxing. After passing one of Takamura's outrageous tests, Ippo attempts to join the Kamogawa Boxing Club, but Chief Kamogawa refuses to believe Ippo has a fighter's spirit and requires Ippo to spar with Miyata, an extraordinarily talented and skilled boxer. Can Ippo even survive the first round?!
- Movie, 1 (1997)Princess MononokeStudio GhibliAdventureOriginal Work~133minYoung Ashitaka receives a fatal infection after a demonic wild boar attacks his northern village. Seeking a cure, he sets out to locate the deer-like god Shishigami. Along the way, he sees the rape of the Earth by a mining village. The constant plundering by the village has brought the wrath of the Wolf God, Moro, who attacks the village along with San, a human who was raised by the wolf god. She communicates with the nature spirits.
- TV-Series, 22 (2014)Your Lie in AprilA-1 Pictures Inc.Sentimental DramaManga~23minKōsei Arima was a piano prodigy until his mother died when he was eleven years old. The shock of losing her made him lose any interest in piano, and his life has felt monotonous ever since. Then, when he's fourteen, his childhood friend Tsubaki introduces him to her classmate Kaori, a free-spirited violinist. Her enthusiasm reignites his interest in music and in life.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Kaguya-sama: Love Is War?A-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~25minThe intellectual fight between the elite students Kaguya Shinomiya and Miyuki Shirogane about who will confess their love first continues in “Kaguya-Sama: Love is War?”. After both were too proud to take the first step until the end of season one, season two continues with this story seamlessly. After the summer holidays, classes at the elite Shuchiin Academy continue. Chika developed her first own card game and desperately wants to try it out with her friends, Tsubasa and Nagisa are still looking for relationship advice and of course, Kaguya has also made new plans. And there is also a special day coming up, because there are only very few days left until Miyuki’s birthday! How should Kaguya get him a gift without it looking like a profession of love, however? And so, their efforts to finally get the other to confess and say the three magic words continue!
- TV-Series, 25 (2020)Fruits Basket 2nd SeasonTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)The Rising of the Shield HeroKinema Citrus Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~25minThe anime adaptation of the “Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari” light novel follows the story of Naofumi Iwatani, who enjoys the peaceful and happy life of a college student. When his younger brother started to drift off the right track, Naofumi did everything he could to bring him back to his senses. Out of gratitude for this, he still enjoys the privileges of a son with his parents, even though he is already 20 years old: He still lives at home and receives enough of an allowance to not have to work alongside his studies. However, his idyllic otaku life style is to end, when he stumbles upon a book in the library, which, aside from telling the story of four heroes, contains nothing but empty pages. As he flips through the empty pages, from one moment to the next, Naofumi is transported to a medieval fantasy world and once he gets back to his senses, he and three other young men find themselves in the centre of a throne room under the vigilant gaze of the king and his court. Each one of them got his own new weapon: Motoyasu Kitamura has got a spear, Ren Amaki carries a sword, and Itsuki Kawasumi holds a bow in his hands. Naofumi himself, obviously, wasn’t left empty-handed either, as he was given … a shield?! A brief exchange with the king and his aides confirmed what the four young men had already suspected: They have been summoned to this world as “heroes,” in order to save it from vicious monsters. While the other three heroes are able to quickly gather a crowd of followers, Naofumi, the Shield Hero, is left to fend for himself. Not only is he not that much into video games and their mechanics—which this new world seems rather similar to—he also seems to be the least liked out of all the heroes. His heart skips a beat, however, when the beautiful Myne Suphia decides to join him. The two of them then visit an armourer to buy all kinds of gear and then they’re off to experience their first adventure: killing weak monsters! After having slain some beasts, they decide to call it a day and quietly pass their evening at a local inn. To be fit for the next day, Naofumi goes to bed early. As he wakes up the next day, however, he is not greeted by Myne, but by royal guardsmen. His money and gear? Gone! What had happened? Was he robbed during the night? When he is brought into the throne room, it turns out that he was not, in fact, the victim of a robbery but of betrayal! With neither money nor gear and being treated as a criminal, he is on his own now, and everything he is left with is his hatred towards everyone who has wronged him. Simply giving up and dying, however? That’s not an option; he will make them suffer for what they did! And thus begins “the rising of the Shield Hero” and his campaign for vengeance!
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Toradora!J.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~25minDue to his frightening appearance, Ryuuji lives a rather unfortunate life. On the first day of his junior year of high school, he meets a strange girl named Taiga - better known as the Palm-top Tiger! Despite looking small and cute, she's extremely short-tempered, and nobody can stop her once she starts throwing punches. However, Ryuuji learns a secret about Taiga that nobody else knows... The dragon and the tiger join forces to bring you a monolithic romantic comedy!
- Movie, 1 (2019)Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming GirlCloverWorksRomantic DramaLight Novel~89minGekijouban Seishun Buta Yarou wa Yumemiru Shoujo no Yume o Minai, the anime film of the “Seishun Buta Yarou” light novel, focuses on its sixth and seventh volumes. This time the plot focuses on Sakuta’s first love Shouko Makinohara. While Shouko, as a middle school student, continues to take care of her little cat Hayate, who still lives at Sakuta and Kaede’s, she doesn’t seem to be able to ask her parents if she can take the cat home with her. After Shouko leaves the Azusagawa household, it’s finally time for Sakuta to devote himself fully to his beloved Mai, but the sweet togetherness doesn’t last long, for no sooner had she started cooking than the doorbell rings … and there’s none other than Shouko Makinohara—the high school student! After Kaede gets tired of the two girls fighting over Sakuta she retreats back to her room Mai starts interrogating Shouko: What is she? What is she doing here? And what’s all this about? And Shouko doesn’t beat about the bush either—she wants to be with Sakuta and spend Christmas with him, because she loves him! Sakuta now finds himself in a tight spot—the woman he loves or his past first love … But this is by far not the only cruel decision Sakuta has to make in the course of the coming weeks, because “the Shoukos” have much more in store for him! And to make matters worse, the mysterious wound on his chest opens up again, too …
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)Spice and Wolf: Season 2Marvy Jack, Brain's BaseAdventureLight Novel~24minThe journey through the wild countryside continues for the merchant Lawrence and his traveling companion, Holo the untamed harvest goddess. As their winding path takes them from village to village, Lawrence and Holo reap the bounty of an ever-strengthening bond, depending on his street smarts and her animal instincts to lead them to the feisty deity's northern home.
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World Season 2 (Part 2)White FoxDramaLight Novel~29minThe suffering continues: In the second half of “Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2” there is still no escape for most of the residents of the sanctuary, as well as for Emilia, Ram, and Roswaal. The confrontation with her past becomes an increasingly agonising ordeal for Emilia in particular, but this is probably the only way to pass the witch’s test and free the entrapped residents. After Subaru has encountered not only the Witch of Greed, Echidna, who has developed a keen interest in him and his ability, but all seven witches, of which the Witch of Jealously, Satella, almost drove him out of his mind, Subaru finally reaches a decision: He wants to finally accept help from his friends—motivated, too, by Otto’s polite but determined fist to the face—in order to carry out his plan to help Emilia and thus free the people of the sanctuary. All the while, however, Rem, Petra, and Frederica, who have so far stayed behind in Roswaal’s mansion, are still in grave danger …
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World: Director’s CutWhite FoxDramaLight Novel~51minAfter Subaru Natsuki leaves a shop, he suddenly finds himself in a foreign world. As a die-hard couch potato, he is ecstatic about apparently having been summoned and starts looking for his destiny (and his hot summoner). He wanders about and gets desperate, as he doesn’t understand why he is here. In an alley, Subaru is then mugged by some robbers, but thankfully, the half-elf Emilia helps him with her ice magic. To show his appreciation for Emilia, he helps her find a stolen object. But the only thing waiting for them at the end of their search is death … What Subaru doesn’t know is that he has a special ability—should he die, the events that lead to his death are “reversed,” and he gets a second chance, blessed with the knowledge of everything that lead to his demise. Thus, his story doesn’t end, but rather begins, together with a horrible flight and a vicious cycle to prevent Emilia’s death … Annotation: In contrast to the original series, the director’s cut contains a few additional scenes, which are meant to introduce the viewer to the second season.
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Violet EvergardenKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.DramaLight Novel~24minViolet Evergarden tells the story of Violet who heard words on the battlefield that she cannot forget. These words, the meaning of which she doesn’t yet know, came from someone she loved very much. Some time passed on the continent of Telesis and the great war that divided it into a northern and a southern half ended, while its people welcomed a new era. Now, after the wounds of young Violet, who was formerly called a “weapon”, have healed, she begins a new life at the CH Postal Service. There she encounters the profession of an “Auto Memories Doll” and feels the desire to become one herself. She hopes that this work will one day enable her to understand the words she once heard.
- OVA, 4 (1999)Rurouni Kenshin: Trust & BetrayalStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaManga~29minNineteenth century Japan: a land torn by rebellion and civil warfare; small bands of soldiers roam the land, seeking to overthrow the tyrannical Tokugawa Shogunate. Enter the young orphan Kenshin, trained as a fighter by the master swordsman Hiko. Kenshin's desire for peace is at odds with his brutal life, and the tension seems unreconcilable until he meets a mysterious woman named Tomoe. The enigmatic Tomoe's actions may show Kenshin that another life can exist for him, or may instead conceal a destructive secret. Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal Director's Cut follows the progress of the rebellion against the Shogunate and the complex evolution of Kenshin's and Tomoe's involvement, and reveals how Kenshin received the distinctive cross-shaped facial scar that gives the film its name.
- TV-Series, 47 (2006)NanaMADHOUSE Inc.Romantic DramaManga~23minTwo girls with the same name leave their old lives behind and come to Tokyo to start fresh--what adventures await these two hopeful young women under the bright lights of the big city? Nana Osaki wants nothing more than to make it big as the singer of a rock 'n' roll band, while Nana Komatsu wants to put her life in motion and get her new relationship off to a good start. When the two Nanas fall in love with the same apartment, they become roommates and then best friends, and the party has just begun!
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Parasyte: The MaximMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~23minShinichi Izumi is a normal high school boy whose right hand has become infected with an alien parasite that names itself Migi (Jap. for "right"). Migi is the first parasite to develop a symbiotic relationship with its host, as he and Shinichi slowly develop a grudging friendship. Migi isn't the only Parasite on earth, however, and as cases of Parasites killing humans begin to emerge, humans seek to kill off Parasites. Shinichi and Migi find themselves caught in between these two sides of the struggle over planet Earth.
- TV-Series, 24 (2015)Food Wars! Shokugeki no SomaJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~25minSoma Yukihira is a son of a restaurant owner. He's talented at cooking and can make new dishes, mostly weird and epic combinations (squid and peanut butter) but this wide imagination of his also led him to create wonderful and unique foods. However, two to three years from now, the restaurant is on the verge of closing since his father will be working together with his friend. Before the time comes, Soma began studying in Engetsu Teahouse Culinary Academy, Japan's top culinary academy. For him to continue their restaurant business, he must learn and improve his cooking skills in this prestigious academy.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Food Wars! The Third PlateJ.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2001)Spirited AwayStudio GhibliGhost StoriesOriginal Work~120minFrom one of the most celebrated filmmakers in the history of animated cinema comes the most acclaimed film of 2002. Hayao Miyazaki's latest triumph, filled with astonishing animation and epic adventure, is a dazzling masterpiece for the ages. It's a "wonderfully welcoming work of art that's as funny and entertaining as it is brilliant, beautiful, and deep" (Joe Morgenstern, Wall Street Journal). SPIRITED AWAY is a wondrous fantasy about a young girl, Chihiro, trapped in a strange new world of spirits. When her parents undergo a mysterious transformation, she must call upon the courage she never knew she had to free herself and return her family to the outside world. An unforgettable story brimming with creativity, SPIRITED AWAY will take you on a journey beyond your imagination. "To enter the world of Hayao Miyazaki is to experience a kind of lighthearted enchantment that is unique to the world of animation" (Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times). It's a fantastic tale the whole family will want to experience over and over again.
- OVA, 4 (2015)Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-henTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~30minWinter has come, and Nanami is delighted by the freshly fallen snow, while Tomoe watches her happily from the shrine. But suddenly, Tomoe collapses, black marks appearing everywhere on his body. When Nanami comes to help him, he rejects her. As the shrine is only kept whole by Tomoe’s power, it also collapses. Mikage appears and sends Tomoe into his mirror, to lessen his suffering. He tells Nanami that Tomoe once tried becoming human for his great love, Yukiji, but failed and has since been cursed which doomed him to death. Back then, Tomoe only narrowly escaped death because Yukiji died and Mikage took his memories of his love, and thereby the curse. But should Tomoe ever fall in love again, the curse would return. Mikage tells Nanami that it is not in his power to rid Tomoe of the curse. Nanami, determined to save Tomoe, therefore travels back in time with Mizuki’s help. She wants to stop Tomoe from being cursed in the first place. Nanami’s plan is dangerous, however, because her actions in the past might make it so that she and Tomoe would never meet in the future. Nanami is still resolute in her intent not to leave Tomoe hanging, but to find a way to save him.
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)Bakuman Season 3J.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24minMoritaka Mashiro and Akito Takagi have come a long way since they started making manga in middle school, but trials still await them as they head towards their goal of getting an anime adaptation for one of their manga. As they continue to grow as artists and as people, they will be faced with new friends, new rivals, and new hurdles to overcome.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Food Wars! The Third Plate (Totsuki Train-Arc)J.C.STAFFGanbatteManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2009)The Garden of Sinners: ...Not Nothing Heart (Murder Speculation Part B)ufotable, Inc.DramaLight Novel~120minShiki awakes from her coma and starts to live a new life. Meanwhile, a series of murders are occurring after four years of silence. “Who is the murderer?” The incidents remind her of a murderous impulse hidden inside her soul and “SHIKI”, her lost alternate persona. While Shiki searches for a suspect, Mikiya also starts an investigation of his own to prove Shiki is innocent. As he follows a lead of a drug dealer, Mikiya comes across Rio Shirazumi, who was a senior at his high school. Mikiya finds out that Rio is the one who sells the drug called “blood chip” and tries to convince him to stop, but he is instead harmed by Rio. The seventh movie in chronological timeline.
- TV-Series, 11 (2011)AnoHana: The Flower We Saw That DayA-1 Pictures Inc.DramaOriginal Work~24minJintas life is a dead end. Instead of attending school he spends his time at home doing nothing and nobody seems to care about him any longer. But it wasn't always like that. When he was still at elementary school, he was the head of his five friends and together they had a lively childhood, playing superheroes. Six years later nothing remained of this friendship because everyone went their own ways. Anaru has found new friends Yukiatsu and Tsuruko are attending an elite school and Poppo is travelling the world. But when Menma appears before Jinta and requests her wish to be granted it's up to him to gather the old friends and to overcome not only his own personnel problems.
- TV-Series, 13 (2004)Elfen LiedCommonsense Inc., Studio Guts Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~25minLucy, a beautiful young mutant, is bred by the government to be the ultimate weapon. Armed with unfathomable powers, she escapes her handlers, but loses her memory in the process. Fortunately, our young waif is taken in by two well-meaning students. Now, with government killers on her trail, the disposition of a five year old, and a hair trigger for ultraviolence, Lucy and her young friends must unravel the dark secret of her legacy before it’s too late.
- Movie, 1 (2017)No Game, No Life ZeroMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~106minSix thousand years before Sora and Shiro were even a blink in the history of Disboard, war consumed the land, tearing apart the heavens, destroying stars, and even threatening to wipe out the human race. Amid the chaos and destruction, a young man named Riku leads humanity toward the tomorrow his heart believed in. One day, in the ruins of an Elf city, he meets Shuvi, a female exiled “Ex-machina” android who asks him to teach her what it means to have a human heart.
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World Season 2White FoxDramaLight Novel~26min“Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2”, the second season of the anime adaptation of the light novel of the same name by author Tappei Nagatsuki and illustrator Shin’ichirou Ootsuka, continues the story of the “semi-invincible” Subaru Natsuki and his beloved Emilia. After many attempts to not only save Emilia from Betlegeuse Romanee Conti and his acolytes, but also to protect Rem and the trade route to Roswaal’s domain from the white whale, Subaru finally managed to realise a working plan. Crusch Karsten and Anastasia Hoshin, as well as their subordinates, with whom Subaru formed an alliance, were also involved. The reward for his troubles? Finally—after all the time in this strange world from which not even death can save him—he could confess his love to Emilia and properly tell her his feelings. The peace and the happiness about this confession, however, don’t last too long … What had happened? Why are all of his allies—Julius, Wilhelm, Crusch, and even Roswaal—dead? And who is the pale, white-haired lady who comfortably slurps her tea while surveying the pile of corpses?!
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works - Season 2ufotable, Inc.Action DramaVisual Novel~24minThe Holy Grail war continues to rage on without a dejected Shiro Emiya, who has lost his means to participate and his ability to heal. Meanwhile, Rin Tohsaka has dissolved their partnership and, along with Archer, continues to battle the growing power of Caster who has stolen Saber from Shiro. However, Caster is not the only player in this dangerous game Rin must worry about. Shiro finds himself unable to just sit this one out with all that is at stake, even if it's suicidal for him to continue.
- Movie, 1 (2020)Violet Evergarden: The MovieKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.DramaLight Novel~140min
- TV-Series, 24 (2006)KanonKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Sentimental DramaVisual Novel~24minYuichi hasn’t seen his cousin Nayuki in years. Now that he’s back, all knowledge of ever visiting has vanished. He tries to adjust to the vaguely familiar surroundings, but the gaps in his memory haunt him as time grows short. The pieces of the puzzle have appeared – an eerily silent beauty with blazing tresses, the mysterious girl with the winged backpack, and the sword-wielding demon slayer – but it’s up to Yuichi to discover how they fit together.
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)The Quintessential Quintuplets 2Bibury Animation StudiosRomantic ComedyManga~24minIn “Go-Toubun no Hanayome ∬”, the second season of the anime adaptation of Negi Haruba’s manga series of the same name, Fuutaro Uesugi still doesn’t have it an easy time. After a skiing trip with his school, he ends up in the hospital, and his mission to help the five “dunces” with their academic weaknesses is far from over. The next exams are coming up and the quintuplets’ motivation to study is rather limited despite the lack of time. Yotsuba prefers to keep busy with the school’s sports clubs, Ichika even thinks of quitting school altogether and concentrating exclusively on her acting career, Nino and Miku clash more often than ever, and only Itsuki tries to come to terms with the situation, but mainly because she knows about Fuutaro’s poor family circumstances and thinks about his younger sister’s well-being. At this very moment, Fuutaro begins to remember an experience from five years ago: During a school trip to Kyoto, he met an extremely adorable, red-haired girl who was the catalyst for his change in life from a troublemaker to a model student. Unfortunately, neither he nor any of the quintuplets can remember any details, especially since he still has trouble telling the five sisters apart. Could one of them be the girl from that fateful encounter?
- TV-Series, 13 (2005)Full Metal Panic! The Second RaidKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Action DramaLight Novel~23minIt’s tough to keep your grades up without having to take off at a moment’s notice to save the world. But for Sousuke Sagara, undercover high school student and member of the mercenary group Mithril, life in Tokyo seemed the same as always. But underneath the promising exterior spin the wheels of a conspiracy that threaten to destroy the peace. A new threat has arisen: Amalgam. An unknown element with advanced mech technology, this mysterious organization has been running things from behind the scenes. As dissension spreads throughout the ranks of Mithril, Sousuke faces his own internal struggle. Spread thin between schoolwork and war, the powers that be have decided to lighten his load… beginning with Kaname! Life and death hang in the balance as the clash between good and evil scale new heights. When the smoke clears, Sousuke’s path will be the one that he forges for himself.
- Bonus, 1 (2012)Steins;Gate: Egoistic PoriomaniaWhite FoxComedyVisual Novel~24minThe story takes place a few months after the end of the series. Okabe and the rest of the laboratory staff are invited by Feyris to go to Los Angeles. Mayuri and her friends make plans to meet with Makise who went to the US after the stressful events that had occured. Okabe has some minor difficulties with the local police because he is overcome by his "Hyououin Kyouma personality" and, thus attracts a lot of attention. Will Makise and Okabe find an opportunity to talk about their experiences in Japan?