- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (1999)1001 NightsRomance~24min
- Web, 1 (2012)11:08Comedy~2min
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)11eyesDoga KoboAction DramaVisual Novel~25minRaised in an orphanage after witnessing his sister's suicide, Satsuki Kakeru's life has already been dark and cruel enough. When he and his friend Yuka are thrown into a alternate dimension called Red Night, it takes a gruesome turn from bad to horrific. Now, trapped flickering between our world and the Red, Kakeru quickly discovers that he and Yuka are not alone, and that, together with the other so-called fragments, they must defeat the malevolent entities known as the Black Knights. Facing monsters from beyond imagination and at the center of a deadly hunt, Kakeru's only chance of saving their lives now hinges on finding the power buried within himself and unraveling the mystery of his own origins and family... if he can survive long enough to do it! The horrors of the Red Night are just the beginning of the nightmare as shocking truths are exhumed!
- Bonus, 1 (2010)11eyes: Pink PhantasmDoga KoboNonsense-ComedyVisual Novel~24minIn this special episode, Kakeru and his friends enter a Pink Night instead of a red one. Not only the enemies are different (from Black Knights to Pink Ero-Rangers), but also their superpoweres have changed. How are they going to escape this time?
- Movie, 1 (1971)12-gatsu no Uta?Original Work~2min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no TokimekiOLM, Inc.RomanceManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki (2016)OLM, Inc.RomanceManga~24min
- OVA, 1 (2014)12-sai.: Kiss, Kirai, SukiSynergySP Co. ,Ltd.RomanceManga~14minHanahi, a girl who attends the sixth grade, is an adolescent pupil. She is concerned about mundane stuff, like the physiological changes of her friends, and the fact that her class teacher was kissed right in front of her.
- OVA, 3 (2009)15 Bishoujo HyouryuukiT-RexHentaiOriginal Work~25minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- Movie, 1 (1980)15 Sonyeon Uju PyoryugiAction~80min
- Web, 30 (2018)15-sai, Kyou kara Dousei Hajimemasu.Romantic Comedy~1min
- Music Video, 1 (2016)183 no Nippon Très Bien Rock 'n' RollKanaban Graphics Ltd.Comedy~3min
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)18ifGonzo K.K.DramaVideo Game~24min
- Music Video, 1 (2009)1989Adventure~7min
- Unknown, ? (?)2.43 Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu?Manga~?min
- CM, 1 (2015)20-dai no Heya-henIndefiniteOriginal Work~1min
- Other, 1 (2005)2005-nen Uchuu no TabiIndefiniteOriginal Work~2min
- Music Video, 1 (2010)2010?Original Work~4min
- TV-Series, 13 (1989)2020 Nyeon Ujuui Wonder KiddyAdventure~24min
- TV-Series, 39 (1991)21 EmonShin-Ei AnimationAction ComedyManga~25min
- Movie, 1 (1981)21 Emon Uchuu e Irasshai!Shin-Ei AnimationAction ComedyManga~92min
- Movie, 1 (1992)21 Emon: Sora Ike! Hadashi no PrincessShin-Ei AnimationAction ComedyManga~40min
- TV-Special, 1 (2001)21 Seiki Manga Hajimete MonogatariDAX International Inc.Adventure~60min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)22/7CloverWorks, A-1 Pictures Inc.GanbatteOther~24min
- Web, 8 (2018)22/7: Ano Hi no Kanojo-tachiCloverWorksSlice of Life Drama~1min
- Web, 12 (2018)25-sai no JoshikouseiLyricsRomanceManga~6min
- Music Video, 1 (1988)3-D Tengoku?Original Work~2minA "Minna no Uta" music video featuring a song from Psy-S.
- Music Video, 1 (2013)3-Nen C-Gumi 14-Ban Kubozono Chiyoko no NyuukakuStudio Moriken?~3min
- Web, 1 (2015)3-pun de Wakaru! Kore made no Love Live!SUNRISE Inc.?Original Work~3min
- Web, 2 (2015)30-pun de Wakaru! Kore made no Love Live!?Original Work~30min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)30-sai no Hoken TaiikuGathering Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~13minA guide aimed at men in their 30s without sexual experiences. The 30 year old protagonist and bachelor Hayao Imagawa has been chosen to be assisted by Daigorou (a sexgod) in losing his virginity. Therefore a love story between Hayao and the bachelorette Natsu Andou arises.
- Bonus, 3 (2011)30-sai no Hoken Taiiku SpecialsComedy~10min
- OVA, 1 (2009)30th Gundam Perfect MissionSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~2minA lone Core Fighter is aided by several Gundams of different eras on its journey from the jungles of Jaburo to space, where it docks with the RX-78-2 Gundam.
- OVA, 1 (2015)3Ping Lovers! Ippu Nisai no Sekai e Youkoso The AnimationOffice TakeOutHentai~32min
- OVA, 4 (1991)3x3 EyesToei Animation Co., Ltd., Tavac Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~30minWhat is to be done, if you suddenly become the immortal and indestructible companion of a demon against your will? That's the situation of Yakumo Fuji, after he met the beautiful girl Pai. In actual fact, Pai is the last survivor of the Sanjiyan Unkara, a mysterious and three-eyed tribe from Tibet. In search of the ningen-statue, that could humanize her, Pai combines her soul with Fuji's soul, therefore, their fates are inextricably linked with each other. Thereupon, many other beings try to use the statue for their own malicious intents.
- OVA, 3 (1995)3x3 Eyes: Legend of the Divine DemonJunio Brain Trust Co., Ltd., Tavac Co., Ltd.Adventure~45minYakumo has trained and searched for 4 years, following Pai's mysterious dissapearance. However, when he finally finds her, not all is well as her memory seems to be gone. They attempt to return her memory by going to the Holy Land, birthplace of the immortal race of Sanjiyans.
- Movie, 1 (1975)4 EyesIndefinite~9min
- Music Video, 1 (1998)4-Day WeekendStudio 4°CAction DramaOriginal Work~4min4 Day Weekend is a music video clip made by 4°C Studio [a Japanese animation studio founded by Koji Morimoto, Eiko Tanaka, and Yoshiharu Sato in 1986] for the song with the same name singed by the English group The Bluetones. In Holland - at Animation Festival 98 - “4-Day Weekend” won the title of "Best Music Video". The animation is a mix of 2d animation and computer graphics. The originality of this song of Bluetones , released as the fourth and final single from their second album, 1998's Return to the Last Chance Saloon, is that it was never played on radio. It only distributed via the Internet.
- Music Video, 1 (1969)44 Hiki no NekoIndefinite~2min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)47 Todoufuken RDandeLion Animation Studio, LLCComedyOriginal Work~5min