- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- OVA, 2 (2005)PrayersPPMAction DramaOriginal Work~27minFive years ago Shibuya declared its independence from Japan. Arround the same time an earthquake destroyed most of the buildings. The evil Irusaibu now rules Shibuya, and the people have become obsessed with a game called Pray, in which two or more individuals alone or in groups play music directly into the brain of their opponent. Tasuku saves a young girl, Shōko, from an Itasu monster. She has amnesia and lives with Tasuku. Meanwhile Shōko and her surroundings are monitored, and there is a rumor that when all of Shibuya sings, it will return to Japan through a rainbow. It is soon revealed that Shoko has a great voice for Pray, and many more games follow.
- TV-Special, 1 (1982)Gemini PropheciesAction~85minAfter losing her Home planet before the artificial intelligence driven machines, a female android arrives in an Earth-like civilization, only to find out that it's their next target. Towards the threat, she makes alliance with the charismatic twins that hold the key to the whole planet.
- TV-Series, 50 (2011)Battle Spirits: HeroesSUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOther~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)You Don’t Know Gunma YetAsahi ProductionComedyManga~3min
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)The World YamizukanILCAHorrorOriginal Work~5min
- OVA, 3 (1990)Kidou Senshi SD Gundam Mk-VSUNRISE Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~12minThe Warring-States-Era SD Gundams are back to dispel evil spirits and an evil plot taking place in the ruins of Jaburo City.
- OVA, 1 (1997)Psycho Diver: Soul SirenMADHOUSE Inc., Junio Brain Trust Co., Ltd.Action~48minYuki Kano has it all: fame, wealth, the world at her feet. There's also something very wrong with her ... from time to time, she's totally unable to sing (and for a pop star, this is probably bad). Enter Bosujima, a "psycho diver" with the capability to enter people's heads and straighten out what's wrong with them. Well, most of the time, anyway.
- TV-Series, 56 (1995)Alice TanteikyokuJunio Brain Trust Co., Ltd.?~24min
- Movie, 1 (2018)Aragne no MushikagoSaku SAKAMOTOHorrorOriginal Work~75min
- OVA, 2 (1989)Explorer Woman RayAnime International Co., Inc., Animate FilmAdventureManga~29minProfessor and archeologist Rayna Kizuki holds an ancient artifact of the Ords given to her by her grandfather to protect. Two young girls, Mai and Mami, try to steal it from her in the hopes the artifact will lead them to treasure. But Rieg, a man who used to work with her grandfather, is also trying to get his hands on it, knowing the artifact actually holds the key to the ancient power of the Ords - a power of the light that not even the ancient people could control.
- OVA, 6 (2010)Ghost MessengerAction~35min
- Movie, 1 (2014)Ghost MessengerAction~78min
- TV-Special, 1 (2018)Persona 5 the Animation SoushuuhenCloverWorksActionVideo Game~24min
- OVA, 1 (2011)Ponta to EnsokuSlice of Life DramaOriginal Work~15min
- Bonus, 26 (2009)Umineko no Naku Koro ni: UranekoComedyOriginal Work~1min
- TV-Series, 26 (1984)Sherlock HoundTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeNovel~24min221 Baker Street has gone to the dogs! Based upon Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's detective stories, Sherlock Hound delivers an inspiring introduction of these classic mysteries to new audiences. The wonderful story telling and signature directing styles from Japan's best talent such as Hayao Miyazaki (Totoro, Princess Mononoke), re-populate Sherlock Holmes' world with anthropomorphic dogs and a light touch suitable for all audiences!
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)NazotokineTengu KoubouComedyOriginal Work~8min
- OVA, 6 (2002)Digital JuiceStudio 4°CIndefiniteOriginal Work~3minA series of short animations that show different worlds and different characters. These episodes are designed to take the viewer into a psychological world of fantasy and mystery.
- Bonus, 7 (2005)To Heart: Remember my Memories - Heart FightersOLM, Inc., Anime International Co., Inc.Nonsense-ComedyVideo Game~4minTime flies by; Hiroyuki and Akari are 12th-graders now. Both of them and their friends have grown up gradually in someway, physically or mentally, but one of their best friends is missing: the lifelike android Multi. To their surprise, Multi is brought to their campus again without notice, yet she is no longer the same Multi they have known.
- OVA, 1 (1990)Ryokunohara MeikyuuAnime International Co., Inc.DramaManga~40minHiroki and Kanata have been together since they were children. One day Hiroki is caught up in an accident while trying to save a little girl. The next thing he knows, he is looking down on his own body. Seperated from his body, Kanata, and everything else, he tries to figure out just what is going on.
- OVA, 1 (1987)Dai Majuu Gekitou: Hagane no OniAnime International Co., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~56minIn the year 1999, a team of UN scientists in an attempt to tap into a new energy resource on a deserted island called Sansara, unknownigly open a portal to another universe, unleashing dormant biomechanical entities. Three years later, Takuya Goroza returns to the island of Sansara urged by a mysterious request by college chum Haruka Alford. Little does he know, his old friend isn't what he appears to be...
- OVA, 1 (1996)Debutante Detective CorpsMarcusAction~30minDebutante Detective Corps begins with introductions to the five main characters, Miyuki, Reika, Youko, Nina, and Kimiko. It seems these five girls are incredibly rich and have been sent a threatening video tape by forces unknown. A police guard is set up at the school where the girls have enrolled. Kimiko, however, doesn't like the idea of being cooped up at school, and convinces the rest of the girls to trick the police into leaving. No sooner are the police gone, however, then the girls are assaulted by three armed terrorists. What ensues is a rather silly escapade with our heroines attempting to thwart their attackers.
- OVA, 1 (1991)JudgeAnimate FilmHorrorManga~48minDeep within the spirit world, the wrongful dead seek retribution for the crimes against them by the living. The Judge of Darkness and his Demons of Hell have been chosen to represent these deceased complaintants and assert that even the dead have rights that must be upheld.
- Movie, 1 (2006)The Laws of EternityGroup Tac Co., Ltd.Adventure~113minRyuta and his friends from the science club visit a museum exhibit on Thomas Edison and it's there they learn about one of his proposed inventions called the "spirit phone" which would enable communication with the deceased. Later that day they bump into a shaman who claims she has a message from Edison. In an instant Ryuta is given the necessary knowledge he needs to construct the device and decides to go for it, so begining a spiritual adventure.
- OVA, 1 (1995)Seirei TsukaiAnime International Co., Inc.ActionManga~58minAfter a family tragedy, Kagura is left with only his beloved friend Asami for consolation. Meanwhile, there is a war beginning in the spiritual world. Beings known as "Elementalors" call upon power from spirits to maintain harmony in the world by balancing individual forces of nature. Lord Shiki, a water Elementalor, kidnaps Asami in order to use special powers she posesses to retrieve his daughter, who has been imprisioned for nearly destroying the Earth. Kagura discovers that he is also an Elementalor - a very powerful one. He must join forces with other Elementalors to save Asami and prevent Lord Shiki from causing a great imbalance by releasing his daughter.
- OVA, 2 (2002)Black WidowHentaiVisual Novel~28min
- OVA, 1 (2006)Anime Kazama ManaSugarBoy, Flavors SoftHentaiVisual Novel~31min
- OVA, 3 (2002)Nymphs Of The StratosphereHentaiOriginal Work~30min
- Movie, 1 (1954)Kappa Kawatarou?Original Work~19minDuring festival preparations, a kappa village is destroyed by a storm. The village becomes weakened due to there being no fish in the river. So Kawatarou and his girlfriend decide to go to the mountains to find anything to bring back.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Kurayami SantaILCAHorrorOriginal Work~3minSet in 1960s Kyushu, the story centers around Santa, a familiar from Hell who is charged with maintaining the border between Hell and the human world. Santa's mission has him crossing paths with many humans and supernatural creatures.
- Web, 8 (2006)Catblue: DynamiteCrime~41minA girl who goes by "Blue" has cat ears and a tail and the ability to see ghosts. When two friends get caught up in a mob race to find a missing Sinatra tape that has some evidence on it, Blue uses her catlike abilities and afterlife connections to help out her new friends. The odds are stacked against them but Blue never quits on a job she starts.
- OVA, 1 (1988)Antique HeartAnimate FilmAdventureManga~40minThere's an old decrepit building at the edge of the school grounds that hasn't been used for years, and it falls apart a little bit more each day. But the little house holds a secret, as Takahiro and his friends are soon to find out...they wind up making contact with a mysterious entity known as Saki. Can Takahiro save Saki's world from destruction.
- TV-Series, 12 (1997)Haunted JunctionStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesManga~24minSaito High is a high school with its spiritual beings and a principal whose hobby is collecting occult paraphernalia. The school has the prophecy-chosen members of the Holy Student Council to protect it. These students have problems of their own; Haruto Houjo, the president, has a way of summoning spirits, and would resign from his duty for a normal life if it weren't for the principal. Kazumi Ryodo, the next member, is good at being possessed and has something for the Hanako. The last member is Mutsuki Asahina, who is a master of exorcism and is attracted to small boys. Unfortunately, these three are in charge of keeping the school in line and defending the world from supernatural beings, and this mission brings them through wacky predicaments.
- OVA, 3 (2000)De:vadasyStudio Gazelle, Inc.ActionOriginal Work~23minSuperior technology may have bloomed by the year 2012, but it has not changed the face of humanity. For young men like Kay, life is still plagued by nothing but homework and girl trouble. When an unknown force besieges Earth with robotic war machines, however, it is Kay who is chosen to defend the human race. In order to activate the super-weapon Devadasy, Kay must find his perfect match. Only one man and one woman together can use the Devadasy, and protect the peace of mankind!
- OVA, 4 (1999)Mystery of the NecronomiconJOFHentaiVisual Novel~30min
- Web, 5 (2002)Urda: The Third ReichStudioRF Inc.ActionOriginal Work~5min1943, Nazi Germany. Dissatisfied with the speed of his conquest, the Fuhrer initiates the URDA project: intelligence that can tamper with the very course of history! The Allies send Erna Kurtz, a master commando and deadly fighter, deep into enemy territory. Erna struggles to stop the URDA project and Nazi war machine but she encounters something even more difficult... her own future!
- OVA, 4 (2001)La Blue Girl ReturnsArms CorporationHentaiManga~29min
- Movie, 1 (2003)Galerians: Rion (2003)Horror~73minA murderous super-computer named Dorothy controls a post-apocalyptic Earth in 2516, and now she has created artificial beings called Galerians bent on destroying the human race. Only Rion, a vulnerable teenager with incredible powers, stands a chance of saving the world from the newest, most terrifying technological menace.
- Bonus, 1 (2010)Loups=Garous Picture Drama?~8min
- TV-Special, 1 (1981)Lupin tai Holmes?~68min