- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt: Bandit FlowerSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~89min
- Web, 15 (2018)Mo Dao Zu ShiActionLight Novel~?min
- Web, 5 (2018)Grisaia: Phantom TriggerBibury Animation StudiosActionVisual Novel~60min
- Movie, 1 (2018)Mazinger Z: InfinityToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionManga~95min
- Movie, 1 (2017)Black Butler: Book of the AtlanticA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionManga~100min
- TV-Series, 12 (2006)Black Lagoon: The Second BarrageMADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~24minA recent string of murders is the talk of the town. Not that murder is anything unusual, but the twin killers are targeting Hotel Moscow! The delicate balance of power held by the mafia leaders crumbles as the sickening slaughter escalates into a full-blown war of attrition. No quarter is given and none asked for as Balalaika and her soldiers are forced to recall a time when their deadliest enemies were children named Hansel and Gretel.
- TV-Series, 47 (1980)Champion Joe 2TMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.ActionManga~24minA continuation of the previous seres, Ashita no Joe. After accidently killing his rival in a boxing match six months ago, Joe, a boxer, steps into the ring once again to pick up the pieces of his past and regain his former glory.
- Movie, 1 (2009)Gurren Lagann The Movie: The Lights in the Sky are StarsGainax Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~130min"When the heavens are pierced open, the young man sees a path to the future..." Valiantly persevering through the traumatic aftermath of previous events, Team Dai-Gurren finally reaches Teppelin, the royal capital, where Simon battles the Spiral King, Lordgenome. Seven years pass after the battle of Teppelin, and humans reclaim the surface of the earth and enjoy an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity. However, humanity's increasing population growth triggers the sudden emergence of an unknown, powerful enemy.
- Web, 3 (2018)Quan Zhi Gao Shou: Te Bie PianActionLight Novel~28min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Noragami AragotoBONES Inc.ActionManga~24minThe struggling god Yato, his Regalia Yukine, and his devotee Hiyori return in this series of Noragami. The history behind Bishamon's grudge against Yato is revealed, while a brewing plot within her cadre of Regalia surfaces. Yato also has a brush with the god of fortune Ebisu, and he finds himself returning to his dark, destructive past.
- TV-Series, 12 (2006)Black LagoonMADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~24minRokuro Okajima is meek, mundane and metropolitan. His business trip to South East Asia turns from pleasure cruise to festival of pain when modern day pirates board the ship and take him hostage. Revy, Dutch and Benny are merciless, maniacal and mean. Together, they make up the crew of the Black Lagoon. Making a living in a city where the most villainous of villains make themselves at home isn't without its risks, but they take on any job available to them. Smuggling guns, drugs, kidnapped children and stolen goods is all part of a hard days work.
- TV-Series, 39 (2013)Kingdom Season 2Pierrot Co., Ltd.ActionManga~25minIt has been a year since Wang Qi (Ou Ki) has passed away. Xin (Shin) continues to fight as a 300-man Commander on the battlefield, while Ying Zheng (Ei Sei) faces an overwhelming enemy back at home. In the midst of the turmoil, the Qin army begins a powerful offensive against Wei, and meets with a very powerful enemy.
- OVA, 10 (2006)Hellsing UltimateSatelight Inc., MADHOUSE Inc., Graphinica, Inc.ActionManga~49minFor over a century, the Hellsing Organization has been secretly protecting the British Empire from the undead "freaks." When Lady Integra Hellsing succeeded as the head of the organization, she also inherited the ultimate weapon against these undead enemies, a rogue vampire named Alucard. Armed with an enormous "anti-freak" gun and possessing mysterious and frightening powers, Alucard is forced to shoot Seras Victoria, a policewoman held hostage by a vampire. "Do you want to live?" he asks Seras, whose very answer changes the course of her existence. Now reborn as Arucard’s servant, Seras is torn between her conflicting humanity and her vampire urges…
- TV-Series, 13 (2007)Baccano!Brain's BaseActionLight Novel~25minDon't let nobody tell you there's no future in a life of crime, because some rackets can last forever. But we'll get around to all that immortality jazz later. A mafia turf war is raging on the mean streets of the Big Apple, a place where regular joes bounce between backdoor booze joints and the breadline. But this caper ain't about a simple gangland brawl. It's about hoods who can't seem to die proper after catching a bullet or five between the eyes. Sadistic hit-men and the dames they love, mad bombers going boom, monsters going bump and soul sucking alchemists bootlegging an elixir of eternal life. Just remember, Baccano! ain't about beginnings and ends. It's about the twists and turns, bub. Paths don't cross in this story - They collide. Every Dick and Jane plays the lead and it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
- TV-Series, 43 (1989)Juushin LigerSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~25min
- Web, 34 (2017)Kakuchou Shoujo Kei Trinaryfeel.ActionOriginal Work~8min
- OVA, 5 (2010)Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood TrailMADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~34minThe cutthroat crew of Black Lagoon faces their stiffest challenge yet when a Venezuelan assassination sparks a killing spree that spans the globe. Roberta was a reformed assassin until a clandestine clash between politically backed acronyms claimed the life of her master. In the flash of a muzzle she goes form maid to murderer on a pill-popping, crimson stained quest for vengeance. When Revy and the gang are hired to stop Roberta’s killing spree, they quickly find themselves in the middle of an international shootout starring everyone from the KGB to the CIA. The bullets are flying, the bodies are piling up in the street, and Roberta’s painting the town red – with blood.
- TV-Series, 25 (2007)Darker than BlackBONES Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24minA new and deadly breed of covert agent walks the streets. Known as Contractors, these assassins and spies wield bizarre supernatural powers to carry out the dirty work of others. They thrive in the underworld, between rumour and reality, their loyalties always in question. In Tokyo, an impenetrable field known as "Hell's Gate" appeared ten years ago. At the same time, psychics who wield paranormal powers at the cost of their conscience also emerged. Hei is one of the most powerful of these psychic agents, and along with his blind associate, Yin, works for one of the many rival agencies vying to unlock the mysteries of Hell's Gate.
- TV-Series, 26 (1998)Cowboy BebopSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~25minSpike Spiegel, a bounty Hunter with a dark past, lives on bounty to bounty, barely making it each time, or not making it at all. His partners Jet Black, Faye Valentine, Ed and Ein the dog all help him in his adventures from planet to planet.
- TV-Series, 24 (2002)Full Metal Panic!Gonzo K.K.ActionLight Novel~23minOn the surface, Kaname Chidori appears to be a normal, popular high school student. The problem is, she doesn't realize just how popular she is. Unbeknownst to her, a group of terrorists believe she possesses the special powers of "the Whispered," and they're out to kidnap her. Enter Sousuke Sagara, a young, hotshot agent from the stealthy anti-terrorist organization Mithril. Will he be able to protect Kaname without her finding out what's really going on? Or will he just drive her crazy as he tries to fit in as her awkward, gung-ho, war-crazed classmate?
- TV-Series, 25 (2007)Macross FrontierSatelight Inc.ActionOriginal Work~26minMacross Frontier marks the 25th anniversary of the Macross anime franchise. It is a direct sequel to the first Macross series and Macross 7 and follows the lives of Alto Saotome, Ranka Lee and a pop idol named Sheryl Nome on board the Macross Frontier colonization fleet. After the war against the Zentradi aliens, Humankind has spread across the universe in order to ensure its survival. The Macross Frontier fleet is part of a effort to spread and maintain the culture of humanity.
- Bonus, 3 (2008)Baccano! (Specials)Brain's BaseActionLight Novel~28minEach of the stories in the series involves several unrelated plots intersecting and crossing each other as events spiral farther and farther out of control. Immortal alchemists, mafia operated speakeasies, and many other elements of pulp fiction mashed together for a world straight out of the movies.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)GateA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minA gate appears in Tokyo's Ginza district sometime in the 21st century. From the gate pours out monsters, knights from middle-age Europe, and other fantasy-like beings, and they kill many of the citizens of Tokyo. This event is known as the Ginza Incident. The government sends a small group of soldiers from the Japanese Self-Defense Forces to the alternate world beyond the gate. Led by otaku soldier Yōji, they find that the villages in the world are being attacked by a dragon. An elf girl who is a survivor from the dragon's rampage joins the group in their travels across the dangerous new world.
- TV-Series, 24 (2010)Durarara!!Brain's BaseActionLight Novel~25minMikado Ryuugamine is a boy who wishes for the thrilling city life. At Masaomi Kida's invitation, an old childhood friend, he starts attending a school in Ikebukuro. Masaomi warns Mikado to avoid meeting some of his new schoolmates and people in town: Shizuo Heiwajima – "The strongest man in Ikebukuro", the mysterious Izaya Orihara and many of the street gangs like the Dollars. A sequence of fateful events occurs, thus the normal lives of Mikado and Masaomi are turned upside down...
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Durarara!! X2 The Third ArcShuka Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minIkebukuro is engulfed in a spiral of confusion. A group of individuals, each carrying the weight of their own past, gathers at Shinra's apartment, while in the city the Dollars, Yellow Scarves, and Saika contend for power. However, the situation takes a turn that no one could expect when Celty's head is revealed to the public, as this tale approaches its conclusion.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)OverlordMADHOUSE Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minIn the year 2138, virtual reality gaming is booming. Yggdrasil, a popular online game is quietly shut down one day. However, one player named Momonga decides to not log out. Momonga is then transformed into the image of a skeleton as "the most powerful wizard." The world continues to change, with non-player characters (NPCs) beginning to feel emotion. Having no parents, friends, or place in society, this ordinary young man Momonga then strives to take over the new world the game has become.
- Bonus, 4 (2010)Darker than Black OVABONES Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24minAfter the incidents in Tokyo, Hei and Yin try to bury their past and start a new life, but everywhere they go someone seems to be following them. Unaware to Hei, Yin's current odd behavior appears to be related to a prophecy that might lead to the end of the world.
- TV-Series, 24 (2013)A Certain Scientific Railgun SJ.C.STAFFActionManga~24minSomething sinister is growing in Academy City. The shadows are filled with whispers of a project to clone one of the super-powered students known as espers. High-ranking master of electricity Mikoto Misaka laughs off these stories until she comes face to face with a copy of herself. The duplicates are real, and are being mass-produced from Misaka’s DNA, making each one of them a little piece of her. These clones—her sisters—are being systematically murdered in a series of experiments designed to turn a sadistic killer into the strongest esper in history. Misaka vows to save her copies and destroy the project, but this might be one fight she can’t win alone.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)NoragamiBONES Inc.ActionManga~24minYato is a minor deity who lacks even a single shrine. In order to build his own shrine, he scrawls his cell number on the wall of a downtown bathroom telling people he will help them in exchange for a 5-yen offering, becoming a self-styled "delivery god." Hiyori, the daughter of a respectable family, is almost in a traffic accident, but is rescued by Yato. This causes her to become a "hanyou," a person who can easily lose her soul. She chases Yato down, and they begin to work together. Yato also finds a boy named Yukine who becomes a "sacred treasure" that can be used by a god. The three of them battle "you" who bring harm to humans as Yato's hidden history is gradually revealed.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Gate (Season 2)A-1 Pictures Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minThe Japanese Special Defense Force continues it's ventures with peace talks with the nations beyond the gate , through the use of hostages from the first attack. Although disaster strikes again, and Itami Youji's squad is in the middle of it all once again.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Saga of Tanya the EvilNUTActionLight Novel~24min
- Movie, 1 (2001)Cowboy Bebop: The MovieBONES Inc.ActionOriginal Work~110minMars. Days before Halloween 2071. Villains blow up a tanker truck on Highway One releasing a deadly virus that kills hundreds. Fearing a bigger even more devastating biochemical attack an astronomical reward is offered for the arrest and capture of the person behind the destruction. On the space ship "Bebop" Spike Spiegel and his crew of bounty hunters (Jet Black Faye Valentine Ed and Ein) are bored and short of cash. But with the news of the reward everything changes.
- TV-Series, 25 (1998)Popolocrois MonogatariBee Train Productions Inc.ActionVideo Game~25minLong long ago, in the time of the courageous, the knights and magic, there was a country by the name of Popolocrois in which the people live peacefully. King Paul is a kind-hearted man who entered into a marriage with one of the daughters of the Ryu clan, Sania, in order to overcome the barriers between the different races. The Queen soon gave birth to a child, Prince Pietro, who will play a significant role in bridging the gap between the humans and the Ryu clan.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)The King's AvatarG.CMAY Animation & Film Co., LtdActionLight Novel~24min
- Movie, 1 (2009)RedlineMADHOUSE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~102min"Redline" is about the biggest and most deadly racing tournament in the universe. Only held once every five years, everyone wants to stake their claim to fame, including JP, a reckless dare-devil driver oblivious to speed limits with his ultra-customized car - all the while, organized crime and militaristic governments want to leverage the race to their own ends. Amongst the other elite rival drivers in the tournament, JP falls for the alluring Sonoshee - but will she prove his undoing, or can a high speed romance survive a mass destruction race?
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Durarara!! X2 The Second ArcShuka Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minIkebukuro -- a place filled with conspiracy plotters. After an information exchange center has been attacked, a young man who possesses the strength of two color gangs: "Dollars" and "Blue Squares," walks on a path to end the chaos with his own ideologies.
- Movie, 1 (2015)Ghost in the Shell: The New MovieProduction I.G., Inc.Action~100minSet in a futuristic Japan after the end of a brutal world war, science has advanced by leaps and bounds giving humanity the choice to prolong life and reduce suffering with the use of sophisticated cybernetics. With all of humanity linked into one system of minds and personalities known as ghosts, the biggest threat to civilization is the cyber terrorists capable of hijacking people's bodies and memories. When a ghost-infecting virus known as Fire-Starter begins spreading through the system resulting in the assassination of the Japanese Prime Minister, Major Motoko Kusanagi and her elite team of special operatives are called in to track down its source. As they delve deeper and deeper into their investigation, they uncover traces of government corruption and a shadowy broker that bears an all-too-familiar face.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XVActionVideo Game~116min
- TV-Series, 25 (2011)Blue ExorcistA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionManga~25minRin Okumura and his twin brother Yukio have been raised by Shiro Fujimoto, an eminent priest, so it comes as a shock when Rin discovers their biological father is actually Satan! As the border between "Assiah" (the human world) and "Gehenna" (the demon world) is crossed by evil, Rin vows to become the ultimate exorcist and defeat his own father. To hone his raw skills, Rin enters True Cross Academy to train with other exorcist candidates.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Jormungand: Perfect OrderWhite FoxActionManga~24minKoko Hekmatyar, is a arms dealer that travels the world selling weapons along with her elite guard, in order to bring about a peaceful world she will have to juggle the CIA and other organizations so that she can execute her plan that will end all wars in the world, and so she puts her plan into action.