- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Web, 2 (2019)Gintama: Monster Strike-henBANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.ActionManga~11min
- TV-Series, 51 (2015)Gintama (Episodes 266-316)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Gintama (Episodes 317-328)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Gintama (Episodes 253-265)SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minSakata Gintoki, Kagura, and Shinpachi Shimura continue to scrape a living as freelance jack-of-all-trades at Edo while amidst the several odd humans and aliens that inhabit the peculiar metropolis.
- TV-Series, 51 (2011)Gintama (Episodes 202-252)SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minAfter a break of one year everyone at odd jobs changed. Gintoki became a true hero while Kagura matured to a true beauty. Only Shinpachi seems to be left out. Unable to get used to his changed environment he tries to find a fitting place to stay just to end up with the Shinsengumi. But they weren't left out. Hijikata is now a sissy while Yamazaki mutated to an anpan-addicted bad ass. But it seems there's a dark secret behind all the changes. Can Shimpanchi and Hijikata solve the mystery and change everything back to how it was?
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)One-Punch ManMADHOUSE Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minOne-Punch Man is a super hero who has trained so hard that his hair has fallen out, and who can overcome any enemy with one punch. However, because he is so strong, he has become bored and frustrated with winning all his battles so easily. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 14 (2018)Gintama (Episodes 354-367)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Gintama (Episodes 342-353)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Gintama (Episodes 329-341)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 201 (2006)GintamaSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minLife isn't easy in feudal Japan... especially since the aliens landed and conquered everything! Oh sure, the new health care is great, but the public ban on the use of swords has left a lot of defeated samurai with a difficult career choice! This is especially true if they're not particularly inclined towards holding a day job, which is why Gintoki Sakata's opted for the freelance route, taking any job that's offered to him as long as the money's right. Unfortunately, in a brave new world filled with stray bug-eyed montsters, upwardly mobile Yakuza, and overly ambitious E.T. entrepreneurs, those jobs usually don't pay as well as they should for the pain, suffering, and indignities endured!
- OVA, 12 (2008)Detroit Metal CityStudio 4°CComedyManga~14minGet ready for the ear-splittingest, skull-smashingest band to ever assault your senses! Led by phallus-waiving terrorist-from-hell Johannes Krauser II (guitar/vocals,) and given pulsing, throbbing life by indestructible drummer Camus and bassist Alexander Jagi, they're Detroit Metal City, the hottest ticket on the concert circuit! There's just one catch. That"hottest ticket" is just a meal ticket, and beneath the makeup these ultimate headbangers are hired doppelgangers who don't even LIKE what they do! Jaggi is actually Wada, who wants to play Glam Rock, Camus is Nishida, an anime fan with an appalling weakness for curry and NSFW videos, and Krauser is. oh the shame. street-singing Soichi Negishi, whose dreams of singing happy pop seem hopelessly doomed by the success of his rage-fueled alter ego! Worse, he can't even tell anyone who Krauser is. Not even the girl he likes, who HATES DMC! Will rage against the corporate machine consume Negishi's tortured soul? Is there life after Death Metal?
- OVA, 2 (2016)Gintama° (2016)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~26min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)One-Punch Man 2J.C.STAFFAction ComedyManga~24minSaitama is back and the anime adaptation of the “One-Punch Man” manga goes into its second round! The fight against Boros has been won and although Saitama defeated him as usual, the fight was a lot of fun for him, because unlike all his opponents so far, Boros could take more than one blow. Once again, however, he couldn’t gain recognition for his fight against the boss of the invaders from space, because all the other heroes were too busy with Boros’ subordinates to notice what was going on inside the ship—and on the moon. A City has been destroyed, but it’s now been replaced by the new headquarters of the Hero Association, and the heroes will soon be back to work, as a far darker contemporary than ever before is making a name for himself—the Hero Hunter! Who is this madman who aims to kill one hero after another …? And what does Bang have to do with him?
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)Ouran High School Host ClubBONES Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minOuran High School. An institution of extravagance and prestige where learning is secondary to luxury. Bookish Haruhi can't afford to slack, being on a scholarship and out of place among the moneyed. No matter - the Host Club is now open! A group of handsome boys dedicated to selling their charms to their bored female classmates, Haruhi is suddenly in debt to the club after breaking an expensive vase in their lair. The only way to pay for the damage? Haruhi will work as a Host! The only problem? Haruhi is a she! Between the wildly inflated ego of the expert escorts and the potential calamities of constant cross dressing, Haruhi's freshman year looks like it will be one to remember.
- Other, 1 (2009)Gintama: Jump Anime Tour 2008 Shiroyasha KoutanSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~10min
- TV-Series, 10 (2017)KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world! 2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon MaidKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 2 (2012)Yorinuki Gintama-san on Theater 2DNonsense-ComedyManga~100min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)The World God Only Knows Season 2manglobe Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minEvery otaku's favorite dating-sims champion is back! Keima still has his adorable lost soul-hunting, demon cutie with him, and together, they continue their pursuit of finding escaped lost souls who are hiding within beautiful, young school girls. But how to release these trapped spirits? Why, they have to get the girls to fall in love, of course! This time when lost souls turn up in everyone from the school's sexy bully to the school's hottest new student teacher, Keima finds even his romantic powers are going to have to work over time. And when a giant loose soul turns the entire school into a group of love-starved zombies, Keima and Elsie have to recruit a new demon to help!
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)School Rumble: 2nd SemesterStudio Comet Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minWhen we finally figure out what this show’s all about, we’ll tell ya! But for now, here’s what you need to know… Sophomore cutie Tenma is completely crushed out on classmate Karasuma. Meanwhile, tough guy Harima still hasn’t managed to confess his own long-standing crush. But now everyone thinks the delinquent’s dating little sis’ Yakumo, sending Eri the resident heiress into a sulking squalor! And Karasuma? You guessed it! He’s still clueless? Picking up right where things left off, with class rivalries and re-imagined fairy tales, bad rice balls and after-hours battles, School Rumble Second Semester is even zanier than the first! Wait… Is that even possible?!? (And yes, the pig’s still part of the show!) School Rumble – The absolutely funniest show you’ll ever see that’s not about anything that rumbles… Ever!
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)School RumbleStudio Comet Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~23minWhile there is a decided lack of rumble in School Rumble, there’s more hilarious humdingers than any single dinger can hum… Look that one up! And while there is a truck full of pigs, a giraffe, flying saucers and crazy dream sequences, none of that’s even close to what this show’s about. (Though I would probably watch that show, too!) Here’s what you need to know: Sophomore cutie Tenma is completely crushed on classmate Karasuma past the point of freakin’ out. Tough guy Harima, with his own delinquent style of freak, has a long-standing crush on Tenma… And Karasuma? Can you say clueless? He’s pretty much all about the curry. Mmm… Curry! With enough tangled triangles for an entire semester of geometry, just keep in mind… School Rumble – The absolutely funniest show you’ll ever see that’s not about anything that rumbles… Ever!
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)Lucky StarKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~24minWhen you think back to your high school days, can you really sum up those days in one concise paragraph? Memories of those times were probably made up of a series of hilarious scenes with your closest classmates. That is exactly what Lucky Star is all about. Meet Konata, a girl who is too obsessed with anime and video games for her own good; Miyuki, the cute, bespectacled living example of moé with an encyclopedic knowledge of all subjects; Kagami, the always serious but shy straight-man to Konata s constant teasing and pranks; and her younger fraternal twin sister, Tsukasa, sweet and kind airhead. Follow their not so ordinary high school days as they try to answer every day questions like how to eat a chocolate cornet.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)ShirobakoP.A. Works Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work~25minA "shirobako" refers to the white box into which a finalized tape of a film is put, full of the effort of everyone who worked on it. Five girls have their eyes set on getting in a white box as they try to find success in the anime industry through writing, production, and voice acting.
- TV-Series, 10 (2016)KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~23minKazuma Satō is a hikikomori (shut-in) die-hard fan of games, anime, and manga. A traffic accident brings his disappointingly brief life to an end, or it should have, but he wakes up and sees a beautiful girl who introduces herself as a goddess. She asks him if he'd like to go to another world but he can only bring one thing with him. Kazumi chooses to bring the goddess. With that, he is transported to another world and his great adventure subjugating the demon king begins, but first the hard work of finding food, clothing, and shelter begins. Kazuma wants to live in peace, but the goddess raises one problem after another, and then the demon king's army has its eyes set on him.
- OVA, 1 (2008)Lucky Star OVAKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~45minKagami and Tsukasa join Konata and Ms. Kuroi in the virtual world of an online role playing game and we get to witness firsthand the newbie experience in an MMORPG. Am I dreaming or is that really Kagami cosplaying as Miku Hatsune?! If that and the surreal frog scene are just too weird for you, the girls also do some common everyday stuff like play volleyball and go camping. Stick around for the ending credits as you'll be treated to a special episode of Lucky Channel where you'll see me, Minoru Shiraishi, and Akira Kogami live in person!
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kunDoga KoboComedyManga~24minSakura Chiyo confesses her feelings to her schoolmate Nozaki. Due to a misunderstanding, Nozaki thinks Sakura is just a fan. She then discovers Nozaki's other identity; a shōjo manga artist. As she gets closer to Nozaki, she befriends Nozaki's quirky acquaintances who assist him and serve as inspirations for his manga.
- Movie, 1 (2013)Lupin the 3rd Vs Detective Conan: The MovieTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.CrimeOriginal Work~107minConan's attempt to stop Kid from stealing another jewel brought him face-to-face with Lupin and his gang. Meanwhile, Emilio Baretti, a famous Italian singer arrived in Japan with his entourage for a concert that is in danger of being cancelled because of an anonymous threat. As the cases come together, Conan has to solve the underlying cause of unwanted developments unfolding after their arrival.
- OVA, 2 (2009)Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei BangaichiSHAFT Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~27minDespair follows Nozomu through a zombie invasion of bad ideas, the way people laugh at things they don't understand, going with the flow, and more in this sequel to Zan Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei. Also continues the use of numerous puns, inside jokes, and discussions through background text and signs.
- TV-Series, 13 (2008)Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou SenseiSHAFT Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~26minMore crazy antics abound as Nozomu Itoshiki, a.k.a Zetsubo-sensei, who is the worlds most negative person, tries to teach class 2-H about how life is filled with despair and darkness. A harder task than it first may seem, with his students being far from ordinary themselves, including the likes of the most positive girl he has ever met, his very own stalker, a foreign exchange student with split personalities and a perfectionist acting class president, due to the fact the real class president can't be seen by anyone, among others.
- TV-Series, 26 (1996)The Slayers NextE&G Films Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~25minLina, Gourry, Zelgadis, and Amelia coincidently meet up again and begin to search for the Clair Bible. During their search they run into a mysterious priest named Xelloss who seems to know a thing or two about the passages they're looking for, but he tends to get them into more trouble instead of out of it. Furthermore, they discover that the Monster race has plans of their own, and as it turns out, Lina and Company just might be a big part of their evil intentions.
- TV-Series, 25 (2009)Hayate the Combat Butler!!J.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyManga~24minIt has been three months since Hayate was abandoned by his parents and started work at the Sanzenin Manor as a butler to pay off his parents' debt. However, being the butler for the otaku-crazed lady of the house, Nagi Sanzenin, is a hard task, not made easier by the friends and enemies of the Sanzenin, of which Hayate always ends up in the middle of the problem. And his life may get even harder when Student Council President Hinagiku Katsura begins to realise her own feelings for the debt ridden butler.
- TV-Series, 13 (2009)Zan Sayonara Zetsubou SenseiSHAFT Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minNozomu Itoshiki is still the bizarre teacher of the even stranger Class 2-H. He attempts to teach his students the negative aspects of the world and society, only to have each circumstance thrown at his face whenever he tries. With more students and friends than before, Zetsubo-sensei's life bcomes harder and crazier than ever before
- Other, 1 (2005)Gintama: Nanigoto mo Saisho ga Kanjin nano de, Tashou Senobi Suru Kurai ga Choudo YoiSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~32minGintoki Sakata is a lazy samurai living in an alien-ridden Japan where samurai are no longer needed. This OVA is a set of short comedy stories involving Gintoki and his equally-broke sidekicks Shinpachi and Kagura. One day, Gintoki and his comrades are out viewing the spring flowers when suddenly the Shinsengumi appear, arguing that Gintoki has taken their flower-viewing spot. Gintoki's team and the Shinsengumi must then battle for the right to sit in that spot by using a violent version of rock paper scissors.
- OVA, 1 (2016)KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world! God's Blessings On This Wonderful Choker!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~23min
- OVA, 3 (2008)Goku Sayonara Zetsubou SenseiSHAFT Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minA continuation of Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, with more stories revolving around Nozomu Itoshiki, the extremely pessimistic or despairing teacher, and the students of class the 2-H, who are each hilariously abnormal in their own unique way except for the one relatively normal girl who hates being called normal.
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)PuccaAction Comedy~23min
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Good Luck Girl!SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minThe 16 year old girl Sakura Ichiko is living a happy and content life. She's got good looks, she's healthy and intelligent – she's basically the perfect girl, which is mainly due to her sheer endless supply of the so-called happiness energy. However, every gift has its downsides: her happiness energy is supplied by the people in around her. This leads to an imbalance of the worlds energy reservoir and is thus a thorn in Momiji's side. She is the god of poverty and her aim is to get rid of Sakura's undesired ability, to send the energy to where it belongs.
- Bonus, 6 (2015)One Punch Man OVAsMADHOUSE Inc.Action ComedyManga~12min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Asobi Asobase: Workshop of FunLercheNonsense-ComedyManga~24minLeisure time in school is meant for little games, but as always there are different kinds of people and thus different kinds of players … Some don’t like games at all, others just play to win and yet another group is completely oblivious to games. The three girls in the anime adaptation of Rin Suzukawa’s manga Asobi Asobase fit into these categories. Hanako—athletic, but a bit of a dunce—plays rock-paper-scissors with Olivia, who is of American descent and pretends to be bad at speaking Japanese in an attempt to appear foreign and cool to her classmates. Their energetic playing irritates the disciplined and ambitious Kasumi. Even though she is really good at all kinds of hand and board games, she came to hate them, after being forced to do household chores every time she lost to her sister. Since she needs help with her English the obvious choice is to ask Olivia to tutor her, but Olivia is still keeping up her ruse … How will this ludicrous story unfold? Follow the three girls as they live their days filled with games and laughter!
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Isekai QuartetStudio Pu YukaiComedy~12min“Isekai” anime - anime whose main characters are transported from the normal world into a fantasy world - have become so widespread that “Isekai” can already be seen as a setting of its own. Their protagonists are among the most famous characters of the anime scene and their adventures range from legendary conquests as in Overlord or Saga of Tanya the Evil to heartily stupid everyday quests that don't seem to serve any greater purpose as in KonoSuba! Each of these “Isekais” follows their own rules, but what if all of a sudden several of these “other worlds” meet? This is exactly what Isekai Quartet is all about: a cross-over anime in which the characters from Overlord, Saga of Tanya the Evil, KonoSuba and Re:Zero are lumped together!