- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Attack on Titan: Roar of AwakeningWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~120min
- TV-Series, 24 (2017)Rage of Bahamut: Virgin SoulMAPPA Co., Ltd.AdventureVideo Game~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Valvrave the Liberator Second SeasonSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~25minHaruto and his comrades continue to fight against the forces of Dorssia. However, many things remain unanswered in the midst of battle, including the past of L-Elf and his fellow soldier's past, the destiny of the mysterious girl Liselotte, and the feelings of Haruto, Shōko, and Saki. The relationships and loyalty of each and every member of each army will be tested as the clash of ideals and power reaches its climax.
- TV-Special, 1 (2015)One Piece: Episode of Sabo - The Three Brothers' Bond, the Miraculous Reunion and the Inherited WillToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~107minA small unit of the revolutionary army that works in secret has gradually arrived in Dress Rosa. Their goal is to put a permanent stop to the arms deliveries to their enemies. They quickly identified De Flamingo as the main culprit in this matter, but his fighting power and that of his allies is just too overwhelming. The big chance comes when Sabo, the leader of the unit, discovers that Ruffy and his Straw-Hat Pirates are about to take action against De Flamingo. In their childhood, Ace, Ruffy, and Sabo were brothers, but Sabo had long been considered dead. Since Sabo couldn’t help Ruffy save Ace, he doesn’t know if Ruffy is now friend or foe. Sabo now has to make a difficult decision …
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)BokuranoGonzo K.K.DramaManga~23minDuring a summer camp, 15 children, 8 males and 7 females, find a grotto by the sea. Deep within they discover working computers and some electronic equipment, and later the owner, a man called Kokopelli. Kokopelli claimed to be a programmer working on a brand new game, in which a large robot has to defend the Earth against fifteen alien invasions. He persuades the children to test the game and sign a contract. All but one of them signs; barely a moment later they mysteriously awaken on the shore believing what happened was just a dream.
- TV-Special, 1 (2017)One Piece: Episode of East BlueToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~106min
- TV-Series, 13 (1999)Now and Then, Here and ThereAnime International Co., Inc.DramaOriginal Work~25minDragged through a time warp by a strange machine, Shu is thrust into a hellish future as it explodes into war! Surrounded by fierce warriors enslaved innocents, and enigmatic wanderers, Shu faces the ultimate challenge of survival in a world gone mad!
- Movie, 1 (2010)Mobile Suit Gundam 00 the Movie: A Wakening of the TrailblazerSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~120min2314 A.D. The new government of the Earth Sphere Federation is carrying out a program of peaceful reconciliation and preparing for the appearance of the Innovators who will lead the human race into a new era. But the return of a derelict Jupiter exploration ship marks the beginning of an unprecedented crisis. What are the alien entities known as Extraterrestrial Living-metal Shape-shifters? What do they want? And will Setsuna F. Seiei and his fellow Gundam Meisters be able to answer these questions before humanity is wiped out?
- OVA, 3 (2017)Shingeki no Kyojin: Lost GirlsWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~25min
- Movie, 1 (2013)Harlock: Space PirateToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionManga~115minEarth is forbidden ground. None may return as other planets prove to be difficult to inhabit. However, Captain Harlock and his ship of pirates fight for freedom from those who seek to keep Earth all for themselves.
- Movie, 1 (2004)The Place Promised In Our Early DaysCoMix Wave Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work~90minIn 1996, an enormous tower is constructed on the southern shore of Hokkaido, it's purpose-unknown. Curious, three school children make a vow to discover the mysterious tower's secrets. Will this promise have to be left unfulfilled when one of the three falls into a coma?
- OVA, 7 (2010)Mobile Suit Gundam UnicornSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~60minThe year is U.C. 0096. Three years have passed since the end of the Second Neo Zeon War. It is said that the Vist Foundation manipulates the Earth Federation and Anaheim Electronics from behind the scenes. Hoping to create a new world, the Foundation attempts to hand over a certain secret to the Neo Zeon remnants known as the Sleeves. This will mean the opening of Laplaces Box, which holds a great secret tied to the origins of the Universal Century. The exchange between the Vist Foundation and the Sleeves is to take place at the manufacturing colony Industrial 7. This is the home of the student Banagher Links, who rescues a girl he sees falling through the colony's zero gravity area. The girl gives her name as Audrey Burne and says she wants to prevent a war, spurring Banagher to step into the conflict surrounding Laplaces Box, almost as if he is drawn in by his own bloodline. Based on a story by author Harutoshi Fukui, the newest Gundam work dynamically unfolds against the backdrop of the Universal Century. It all begins with this first shocking episode.
- Web, 5 (2016)PlanetarianDavid Production Inc.Sentimental DramaVisual Novel~19min
- OVA, 26 (2017)Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2202XEBECAdventureOther~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Aldnoah.Zero Season 2A-1 Pictures Inc., TROYCA Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minSeeking for revenge, Count Saazbaum, a Martian, attacked the Earth. Later on, the war between the Terrans and Martians ended with Earth's Terrans gaining the victory. However, nineteen months later, the battle between them continues. Martians still continues to invade the Earth and the Terrans to protect it.
- Movie, 5 (2012)Code Geass: Akito the ExiledSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~58minThe side story takes place in 2017 a.t.b., around the time Lelouch took on the alter-ego “Zero” and built up his “Black Knights” rebellion army. The setting is in Europe, where the Euro Universe (E.U.) allied nations are being invaded by the overwhelming forces of the Holy Britannian Empire. On the verge of defeat, the E.U. army forms a special division known as “W-O″, of which a young pilot named Akito Hyuuga is a member. Layla Malkal , a former Britannian Aristocrat comes to the E.U.'s aid, commanding the “Wyvern” Knightmare corps comprised of Japanese teenagers. They recklessly plunge into a battlefield, where the survival rate is extremely low, at about 5% only. They fight for their freedom, and for a "home" to which they can return.
- OVA, 12 (1996)Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS TeamSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~22minThe year is Univeral Century 0079. The Federation has begun mass production of the prototype Gundams for use by their ground forces. Shiro Amada, commander of the 08th MS Team, must lead his squadron through fierce fighting on the ground. However, the Zeons are developing a secret project which could tip the balance of power! Can Shiro and his ragtag team of castoffs, rejects, and bad attitudes save the Federation?
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Knight’s & Magic8bitActionLight Novel~25min
- TV-Series, 50 (2004)Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DestinySUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minWith both PLANT and Earth Forces entering a state of uneasy truce, the world has once again found itself at peace. Yet for some, the war has never ended. Shinn Asuka, a coordinator who lost his entire family during the Battle of Orb, now fights with ZAFT in their newest prototype: the Impulse Gundam. When one of these machines is stolen by Federation forces, the world once again spirals towards chaos.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Princess PrincipalActas Inc., 3Hz Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Special, 2 (2017)Dragon DentistStudio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~45minBlurb The story takes place in Dragon Country. Nonoko, the heroine, is a newly appointed dentist who protects the dragon, the guardian of the country, from tooth cavity bacteria. One day, amid increasingly fierce battles against the neighboring country, she finds on the dragon’s tooth an unconscious boy soldier from the enemy country. His name is Bell, and he has been “resurrected” from within the tooth by the dragon, a supernatural phenomenon that legend says occurs before a major disaster.
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)ZipangStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaManga~25minScheduled for routine military exercises, Kadomatsu and the crew of Japan's newest and most modern battlecruiser, Mirai, are ready to test out the ship's state-of-the-art AEGIS systems. Instead, they find themselves transported back to June 4th, 1942 - the date of the crucial Battle of Midway, where the Japanese fleet was dealt a crippling blow. But when an overzealous Kadomatsu rescues one of the battle's victims, Kusaka, from a sinking Zero Fighter, the Mirai's fate is sealed. They are forced to fight a U.S. submarine in a battle that should never have occurred, and the crew pledges not to do anything to alter history further. But the flow of history may already be diverted...
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - Advent of the Red CometSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaManga~25minKidou Senshi Gundam: The Origin (2019) is a 13-episode summary of the six “Kidou Senshi Gundam: The Origin” films. The anime’s plot focuses on the actual antagonist of the “Kidou Senshi Gundam” series—Char Aznable—and his childhood as well as his time as a young adult. Char Aznable is a Zeon pilot ace and is also known by the nickname “The Red Comet”. It was he who attacked the research station in the 7th Colony on behalf of Zeon in order to prevent the Federation from building new Mobile Suits and met the young electrician Amuro Ray there …
- Movie, 2 (2017)Haikara-San: Here Comes Miss ModernNippon Animation Co., Ltd.RomanceManga~97min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Break Blade (2014)XEBEC, Production I.G., Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Chaika: The Coffin PrincessBONES Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minToru Acura is a 20-year-old retired soldier meandering through life now that the war has ended. He encounters Chaika Trabant, a 14-year-old sorceress carrying a coffin, and follows her in hopes of finding meaning to his life again. The two travel with Toru's adopted sister, Akari, the employed member of the group and thus Toru's source of income.
- OVA, 3 (2014)Strike Witches: Operation Victory ArrowSILVER LINK.Action ComedyOriginal Work~28minOperation Victory Arrow takes place in the time between the end of Operation Mars in the second season and the movie. Their are three 30-minute short stories that show the lives of some of the members who returned to their homes after season 2.
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Arpeggio of Blue SteelSanzigen Inc.ActionManga~24minBy 2039, global warming had caused sea levels to rise and large amount of territory to be lost. As though in response, a mysterious group of warships clad in mist, “the Fleet of Mist,” appeared in every corner of the ocean, and began attacking human ships. In spite of humanity mustering all their strength, they were utterly defeated by the Mist's overwhelming force. All of humanity's trade routes were blockaded by the Fleet of Mist, their political economy was destroyed, and the human race was steadily beaten down. Seven years later, the Fleet of Mist's submarine I-401 appears before cadet Gunzo Chihaya. The humanoid life form that pilots the sub, who should be their enemy, is instead offering her services to mankind.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Planetarian (Movie)David Production Inc.Sentimental DramaVisual Novel~117min
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Record of Grancrest WarA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureLight Novel~24min
- OVA, 1 (2016)Drifters: Special EditionHoods Entertainment Inc.ActionManga~42min
- Web, 12 (2018)Lost SongDwango, Liden Films Inc.DramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (1996)EscaflowneSUNRISE Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~23minHitomi Kanzaki is a typical high school girl, with typical high school problems. But when a vision of a young man battling a dragon becomes a reality, her life changes forever. Drawn into a strange vortex with the swordsman, Van, Hitomi is thrust into the strange world of Gaea. Entangled in a struggle over life and death, Van must learn to master the suit of armor, Escaflowne. Chased by the Empire of Azibach, Van and Hitomi will encounter both allies and enemies in an effort to unlock the secrets within Escaflowne. Hitomi's heart is stirred by love and adventure, but at times aches with sorrow. The entire 26 episode epic series in one package.
- TV-Series, 10 (2014)Chaika: The Coffin Princess - Avenging BattleBONES Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minThe search for the remains of Emperor Gaz continuous. Chaika still in search of really knowing who he really is and what is its purpose. Similarly, the Red Chaika continues the search for the rest. The Gillette corporation continues in the mission to catch Chaika. In their adventure, they give a revealing account kept secret that the Emperor, which, Chaika, Fredrika, Toru and Akari decide to discover the secret.
- OVA, 1 (2002)Voices of a Distant StarMakoto SHINKAISentimental DramaOriginal Work~25minA female mecha pilot tries to keep in touch with her boyfriend on earth while she is in space using cell phone text messages. The farther away they get from each other, the harder it is for the text messages to get to each other.
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Lord Marksman and VanadisSatelight Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minAs a soldier of Brune, Count Tigre of Alsace was sent to war against Zhcted. Although Brune outnumbers Zhcted, the presence of the 7 War Maidens of Zhcted completely turned the tide to their favor due to their battlefield strength, tactical superiority and magical weapons. Count Tigre was captured and became the prisoner of War Maiden Eleonora, but fate might just be smiling upon him and Alsace through this incident.
- OVA, 2 (2011)Senjou no Valkyria 3: Tagatame no JuusouA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaVideo Game~30minDuring the Gallian war with the Empire, the nameless is a renegade squadron in Gallia. Although being labeled as enemies by both the Gallian and Imperial army, the nameless struggle to protect the civilians following their motto, "where the regular army can't, the nameless can".
- TV-Series, 10 (2014)Nobunaga ConcertoFuji Television Network, Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~23minSaburō is a high school boy who time-travels to Japan's Sengoku Era. He must become Oda Nobunaga, the famed warlord who helps unite Japan.
- Movie, 1 (1986)Barefoot Gen 2MADHOUSE Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga~86minThree years have passed since the bombing of Hiroshima and Gen is now a fourth-grader. Hiroshima is still a ruin, and Gen must scrounge for scrap metal to help keep himself and his remaining family fed, but at least commerce has returned to the land. As his mother gradually grows ill from radiation sickness, Gen and Ryuta befriend a group of orphans led by a tough-nosed older child and including a girl who still bears ugly burn scars from the day of the bomb. An old man suffering from depression is also drawn into the group as they come together to support each other and form a makeshift family. Reality is still harsh, however, as many orphans still die lonely deaths and the grim reminders of what happened linger everywhere.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Genocidal OrganGeno Studio Inc.Action DramaNovel~115min