- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 10 (2019)Attack on Titan Season 3 (Part 2)WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minShingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (2019) is the second part of the third season of the anime adaptation to Hajime Isayama’s manga of the same name and seamlessly continues its prequel. After Hanji failed to analyse the Titan Serum, Erwin decided to entrust Levi with the serum and risk administering it to someone who really needs it. With their plan to reconquer Wall Maria from the Titans, this could come to pass sooner than the scouts would like. The tensions within the squad rise and the emotions lie fallow … So during dinner on the eve of the operation there are more than a few arguments between the members. But the cheering and encouragement from the inhabitants of Trost District the next morning once again awakens the honour and resolve of the Scout Squad, while Berthold and Reiner stand guard on Wall Maria. What will happen with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin, and what about the two corpses that cause a violent conflict between Eren, Mikasa, and Levi …?
- TV-Series, 148 (2011)Hunter x Hunter (2011)MADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minGon Freecss' father abandoned him as a baby in order to become a Hunter, an elite class with a license to go anywhere or do almost anything. Now 12 years old, Gon wishes to follow in his father's footsteps and become a great Hunter. While Gon faces the unexpected challenges the Hunter Examination throws at him, he makes friends with three other candidates: Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua.
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Attack on TitanWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minSeveral hundred years ago, mankind was nearly wiped out by the titans. The aggressive giants are much taller and – physically – stronger than humans, however less intelligent. Furthermore, it seems that they eat humans just for fun. Only few people survived these attacks because they entrenched themselves behind tremendous walls. The city was safe from titans for about 100 years. Nevertheless, the adolescent Eren Yeager and his foster-sister Mikasa Ackerman have to watch how the city walls are destroyed by an incredibly big titan. As a result, many small titans are able to enter the city and wreak havoc. To make matters worse, Eren has to witness the death of his mother who is eaten by a titan. Henceforth, he is hellbent on vengeance..
- TV-Series, 26 (2019)Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaibaufotable, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minThe legend of a man-eating demon that haunts woods has been around for ages. As a result, the locals no longer dare go out at night. Legend has it that Demon Slayers are wandering the land to hunt down such bloodthirsty demons. For young Tanjirou these legends that he thought nothing but fairy tales to keep children from going out at night soon become cruel reality … Ever since his father's death, Tanjirou has dedicated himself to keeping his family alive and safe. Despite their harsh lives, they have managed to be happy so far, but this comforting warmth of bliss is gruesomely destroyed when Tanjirou finds his family slaughtered … by one of those fairy-tale monsters: a demon! Only his sister Nezuko has survived, but she has turned into a demon herself. Surprisingly, Nezuko still shows signs of human emotions and thought. Thus, Tanjirou sets out to become a Demon Slayer himself in order to keep his sister safe and to find a way to turn her back into a human …!
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)One-Punch ManMADHOUSE Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minOne-Punch Man is a super hero who has trained so hard that his hair has fallen out, and who can overcome any enemy with one punch. However, because he is so strong, he has become bored and frustrated with winning all his battles so easily. (from manga)
- Movie, 1 (1997)Princess MononokeStudio GhibliAdventureOriginal Work~133minYoung Ashitaka receives a fatal infection after a demonic wild boar attacks his northern village. Seeking a cure, he sets out to locate the deer-like god Shishigami. Along the way, he sees the rape of the Earth by a mining village. The constant plundering by the village has brought the wrath of the Wolf God, Moro, who attacks the village along with San, a human who was raised by the wolf god. She communicates with the nature spirits.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Attack on Titan Season 3WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2008)The Garden of Sinners: Paradox Spiralufotable, Inc.DramaLight Novel~114minShiki meets a boy named Tomoe Enjou, a runaway who claims to be a murderer. Shiki allows Tomoe to use her apartment as his hideout. And from that day onward, their strange cohabitation begins. But then one day, Tomoe sees his mother whom he's sure he's killed. Shiki and Tomoe head for the Enjou residence in the Ogawa Complex where the two see Tomoe's parents alive! There Shiki encounters a mage named Souren Araya and finds that he is the mastermind behind all of the incidents involving her up to then. Shiki finds herself trapped within spirals of paradox. And this is only the beginning of a vicious plot by Souren Araya, the powerful sorcerer and archrival of Touko. The fifth movie in chronological timeline.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Attack on Titan Season 2WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Parasyte: The MaximMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~23minShinichi Izumi is a normal high school boy whose right hand has become infected with an alien parasite that names itself Migi (Jap. for "right"). Migi is the first parasite to develop a symbiotic relationship with its host, as he and Shinichi slowly develop a grudging friendship. Migi isn't the only Parasite on earth, however, and as cases of Parasites killing humans begin to emerge, humans seek to kill off Parasites. Shinichi and Migi find themselves caught in between these two sides of the struggle over planet Earth.
- TV-Series, 39 (2018)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden WindDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2017)Black Butler: Book of the AtlanticA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionManga~100min
- TV-Series, 13 (2004)Elfen LiedArms Corporation, Studio Guts Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~25minLucy, a beautiful young mutant, is bred by the government to be the ultimate weapon. Armed with unfathomable powers, she escapes her handlers, but loses her memory in the process. Fortunately, our young waif is taken in by two well-meaning students. Now, with government killers on her trail, the disposition of a five year old, and a hair trigger for ultraviolence, Lucy and her young friends must unravel the dark secret of her legacy before it’s too late.
- Movie, 3 (2016)KizumonogatariSHAFT Inc.Ghost StoriesLight Novel~72min
- OVA, 2 (2014)Attack on Titan: No RegretsWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minErwin Smith is an ascending hero in the Scouting Legion. He is the only hope to destroy the dangerous titans and ensure the people's safety. Erwin is respected by many people, especially because of his relentless and calm behaviour. However, below the city there is a completely other world, a place, where people have to live amidst the garbage that is carelessly thrown away in the capital. There, in the underground, the criminal Levi survives with his keen mind and agility.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)The Seven Deadly SinsA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaManga~24minIn a world where humans and non-humans have not yet been separated, the kingdom of Leones is protected by the Holy Knights, powerful magic users both revered and feared by the people. Supposedly the strongest, most fearsome of these knights, the Seven Deadly Sins, betrayed the kingdom and made enemies of all the other knights. Queen Elizabeth doesn't believe this story, and sets out to find the Sins - but when she meets the first Sin at a tavern, his name is Melodias, and he's nothing but a boy in charge of the pigs.
- TV-Series, 25 (2016)Re:ZERO - Starting Life in Another WorldWhite FoxDramaLight Novel~25minAn autosave option can save your bum or it can be your worst enemy! Subaru Natsuki finds himself wondering about this very dilemma time after time, ever since being suddenly and mysteriously summoned to another world. Being the otaku that he is, he’s waiting for ‒ hoping for, really ‒ his new superpowers to awaken. Turns out, the one superpower that was bestowed upon him is turning back time. “Neat!,” one might think; too bad he has to die for his power to activate . . . and to make matters worse, nobody but him can remember anything from in-between “reaching his last checkpoint” and dying. Being saved by and instantly infatuated with a mysterious and beautiful girl with long silver hair, he wishes for nothing more than to repay her and get closer to her. How do you repay someone who saved you, though, if you’re all but powerless and just about all you can do is die?
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Magi: The Kingdom of MagicA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureManga~25minAladdin, Alibaba, and Morgiana's adventures continue in the magical Kingdom of Magnostadt, a country ruled by magicians, and the Reim Empire, which is protected by the Magi Scheherazade.
- OVA, 10 (2006)Hellsing UltimateSatelight Inc., MADHOUSE Inc., Graphinica, Inc.ActionManga~49minFor over a century, the Hellsing Organization has been secretly protecting the British Empire from the undead "freaks." When Lady Integra Hellsing succeeded as the head of the organization, she also inherited the ultimate weapon against these undead enemies, a rogue vampire named Alucard. Armed with an enormous "anti-freak" gun and possessing mysterious and frightening powers, Alucard is forced to shoot Seras Victoria, a policewoman held hostage by a vampire. "Do you want to live?" he asks Seras, whose very answer changes the course of her existence. Now reborn as Arucard’s servant, Seras is torn between her conflicting humanity and her vampire urges…
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)When They CryStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual Novel~24minIt's tough to be the new guy in town, but when Keiichi joins an after school club with four cute girls, he thinks he's got it made. Then he learns about demonic cults, the failed dam construction project and the murders that happen every year after the town festival. How many of his "friends" from his club are involved- and what are their plans for him?!
- TV-Series, 62 (1999)Hunter X HunterNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minHunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasure, magical beasts, and even humans. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Gon might be a country boy, but he has high aspirations. Despite his aunt's protest, Gon decides to follow in his father's footsteps and become a legendary Hunter. The journey begins on the long, arduous road to the Exam Hall, where he meets Leorio and Kurapika, two applicants with the same determination. Gon and his two companions must now prove their worth and earn the right to call themselves Hunters!
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)When They Cry: KaiStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaVisual Novel~24minThe endless cycle of hatred and death that befell the small village of Hinamizawa continues. Rika Furude, who is the sole witness of all those tragedies, tries to find a way out of it with her friends' help, without knowing if there is one after all.
- Movie, 1 (2008)The Garden of Sinners: Remaining Sense of Painufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~57minOne night, Mikiya helps a girl who is lying doubled over with stomach pains. Around that time a number of dismembered bodies are found throughout the city. The murder victims are torn apart so badly that they don't seem like the work of a human. Shiki finds the perpetrator of those crimes, who turns out to be the girl that Mikiya had saved. Her name is Fujino Asagami. Like Shiki, who possesses the Mystical Eyes of Death Perception, Fujino has the psychokinetic power to bend anything. The third movie in chronological timeline.
- TV-Series, 13 (2007)Baccano!Brain's BaseActionLight Novel~25minDon't let nobody tell you there's no future in a life of crime, because some rackets can last forever. But we'll get around to all that immortality jazz later. A mafia turf war is raging on the mean streets of the Big Apple, a place where regular joes bounce between backdoor booze joints and the breadline. But this caper ain't about a simple gangland brawl. It's about hoods who can't seem to die proper after catching a bullet or five between the eyes. Sadistic hit-men and the dames they love, mad bombers going boom, monsters going bump and soul sucking alchemists bootlegging an elixir of eternal life. Just remember, Baccano! ain't about beginnings and ends. It's about the twists and turns, bub. Paths don't cross in this story - They collide. Every Dick and Jane plays the lead and it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
- TV-Series, 26 (2011)Future DiaryasreadThrillerManga~24minYukiteru Amano (Yuki) is a loner who never really interact with people and prefers writing a diary on his cell phone with his only companion being an imaginary friend named Deus Ex Machina, the God of Time and Space. However, Yuki soon learns that Deus is not a figment of his imagination but real when Deus makes him a participant in a battle royale with eleven others. Within this "Diary Game", the contestants are given special diaries that can predict the future with each diary having unique features that gives them both advantages and disadvantages.
- TV-Series, 24 (2015)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Battle in EgyptDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minAfter 30 grueling days of fighting off wave after wave of assassins sent by the megalomaniacal vampire DIO (all the while traveling by plane, train, and automobile from Japan, through Southeast Asia, and across the Middle East), Jotaro and his allies have made it at last to Egypt where DIO lies in wait. DIO, striving to end the Joestar line that has stood in his way for 100 years, sends his final and most fervent team of Stand-user followers, the 9 Egyptian Gods, to eliminate Jotaro and his allies. Jotaro and his party now have only two weeks to make their way to DIO’s hideout in Cairo and eliminate him before Jotaro’s mother succumbs to DIO’s curse.
- Bonus, 3 (2008)Baccano! (Specials)Brain's BaseActionLight Novel~28minEach of the stories in the series involves several unrelated plots intersecting and crossing each other as events spiral farther and farther out of control. Immortal alchemists, mafia operated speakeasies, and many other elements of pulp fiction mashed together for a world straight out of the movies.
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)ClaymoreMADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minA brutal scourge stalks the land. Yoma, monsters driven by a hunger satisfied by only one quarry - Humanity. The dark breed knows but a singular foe: Claymore. Human-Yoma hybrids of extraordinary strength and cunning, the Claymores roam from skirmish to skirmish delivering salvation by the edge of a blade.Thus continues the twisting tale of Clare, one such sister of the sword driven by pain in both victory and defeat. Whispers of conspiracy fill the air, but the gravest peril is not hidden. Enter Ophelia, a Claymore of joyful cruelty with a zealot's devotion to the massacre of all who have awakened. And Clare will suffer as her prey. Flesh will fall from bone, but there will be no rest until Teresa is avenged.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)One-Punch Man 2J.C.STAFFAction ComedyManga~24minSaitama is back and the anime adaptation of the “One-Punch Man” manga goes into its second round! The fight against Boros has been won and although Saitama defeated him as usual, the fight was a lot of fun for him, because unlike all his opponents so far, Boros could take more than one blow. Once again, however, he couldn’t gain recognition for his fight against the boss of the invaders from space, because all the other heroes were too busy with Boros’ subordinates to notice what was going on inside the ship—and on the moon. A City has been destroyed, but it’s now been replaced by the new headquarters of the Hero Association, and the heroes will soon be back to work, as a far darker contemporary than ever before is making a name for himself—the Hero Hunter! Who is this madman who aims to kill one hero after another …? And what does Bang have to do with him?
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Akame ga Kill!White FoxAction DramaManga~24minTatsumi is a young warrior from a small village in the empire. However, his village suffers from poverty, therefore he decides to go to the capital to join the army and support his home financially. When he arrives, he realizes that the capital is a lot less magnificent than he thought it would be. Shortly after his arrival and many complications, he meets the wealthy girl Aria who offers him a job as her bodyguard and informs him about the corrupt condition of the empire. In the middle of the night, Aria's family is kidnapped by assassins of Night Raid. From now on, Tatsumi decides to face the evil of the empire.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Tokyo GhoulPierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~24minHigh schooler Ken, who just barely escaped the fangs of death, reawakens as a ghoul. At first everything seems normal... until he finally feels a devastating appetite for human flesh. This, however, poses some rather moral questions as Ken would sooner kill himself than eat a human. His dilemma soon dissolves, however, as he discovers that a secret society of ghouls has long since been living right under the humans' noses.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Goblin SlayerWhite FoxActionLight Novel~24minA young priestess has formed her first adventuring party, but almost immediately they find themselves in distress. It’s the Goblin Slayer who comes to their rescue—a man who’s dedicated his life to the extermination of all goblins, by any means necessary. And when rumors of his feats begin to circulate, there’s no telling who might come calling next…
- TV-Series, 11 (2014)Psycho-Pass 2Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.CrimeOriginal Work~23minHaving learned the true nature of the Sybilla System, Akane Tsunemori chose to obey the system, believing in both humanity and the legal order. She's part of a new police section and spends her everyday life facing down criminals. Unbeknownst to Akane, however, a monster who will shake the system to its core is about to appear before her.
- TV-Series, 26 (2012)JoJo’s Bizarre AdventureDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minBeginning its tale in 19th century England, young aristocrat Jonathan Joestar finds himself locked in bitter rivalry with Dio Brando, a low-born boy who Jonathan’s father took under his wing after the death of Dio’s father. Discontent with his station in life, Dio’s fathomless drive to reign over all eventually leads him to seek the supernatural powers of an ancient Aztec stone mask in the Joestars' possession – an artifact that will forever change the destiny of Dio and Jonathan for generations to come. Fifty years later, in 1938 New York City, Jonathan’s grandson Joseph Joestar must take up his grandfather’s mission and master the abilities necessary to destroy the stone mask and its immensely powerful creators, the Pillar men, who threaten humanity's very existence.
- Movie, 1 (2007)Sword of the StrangerBONES Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~103minKotaro, a young boy, and his dog meet a nameless samurai who is haunted by memories of his past which have led him to avoid drawing his sword ever again. Among the Ming is a fearsome Western fighter named Luo-Lang, whose only desire is to find a worthy opponent. When both groups clash with a Sengoku-era feudal lord, a proud general, and monks torn between faith and survival, the reason behind the Ming's pursuit tests the bond between Kotaro and Nanashi.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Alderamin on the SkyMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minThe Katvarna Empire is at war with the neighboring Republic of Kioka. In the Katvarna Empire, the lazy, woman-admiring Ikuta hates war, but due to certain circumstances, he grudgingly takes the High Grade Military Officer Exam. No one would have expected that this 17-year-old young man would eventually become a soldier called a great commander by others. Ikuta survives this world engulfed in war with his superior intellect.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)DriftersHoods Entertainment Inc.ActionManga~24min
- OVA, 2 (2015)Nanatsu no Taizai (2015)A-1 Pictures Inc.DramaManga~24min
- Bonus, 1 (2005)Elfen Lied OVAArms CorporationSlice of Life DramaManga~24minThis episode takes place within episode 11 as Nana attempts to fit in the household while trying to find a chore that she can do and get used to Nyu's presence whom she only knows as Lucy. Running away after getting scolded, Nana ends up in the beach and meets Bantou whom she promised to bring Lucy to later that night. Leaving the household with Nyu, it begins to rain and Nyu slips, hits her head, and is knocked unconscious. As Bantou waits and everyone else worries where they might be, Nana, with an uncoscious Nyu, takes shelter as Lucy's consciousness begins to come out and dreams an old memory of how she was captured and why she doesn't attack Director Kurama. As the rain begins to let up, Kouta and the others find Nana and Lucy and takes them home. There, Nana finally finds the chore that she will be doing - feeding the dog.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust CrusadersDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minThe year is 1987 and 17-year-old Jotaro Kujo finds himself suddenly plagued by a ghost-like entity. Jotaro’s grandfather Joseph Joestar, a veteran of a fight to save humanity fifty years prior, arrives with his own supernatural aura and explains that this power, known as a “Stand,” physically manifests its user’s spirit and can be controlled by its user at will. The sudden emergence of these Stands is revealed to be caused by the revival of the megalomaniacal vampire DIO (the Joestar’s longtime enemy) whose awakening from his century-long slumber has triggered Stands to awaken down the Joestar family line, including in Jotaro’s mother whose uncontrollable Stand will ultimately kill her in a few weeks’ time. Jotaro, Joseph, and their allies have fifty days to locate DIO (using their Stands to thwart DIO’s network of devoted Stand-user minions along the way) and eliminate DIO himself in order to save Jotaro’s mother and prevent DIO’s ambitions of world domination.