- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Page 1 of 1
- TV-Series, 10 (2019)Attack on Titan Season 3 (Part 2)WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Attack on TitanWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minSeveral hundred years ago, mankind was nearly wiped out by the titans. The aggressive giants are much taller and – physically – stronger than humans, however less intelligent. Furthermore, it seems that they eat humans just for fun. Only few people survived these attacks because they entrenched themselves behind tremendous walls. The city was safe from titans for about 100 years. Nevertheless, the adolescent Eren Yeager and his foster-sister Mikasa Ackerman have to watch how the city walls are destroyed by an incredibly big titan. As a result, many small titans are able to enter the city and wreak havoc. To make matters worse, Eren has to witness the death of his mother who is eaten by a titan. Henceforth, he is hellbent on vengeance..
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Promised NeverlandCloverWorksHorrorManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Attack on Titan Season 3WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Parasyte: The MaximMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~23minShinichi Izumi is a normal high school boy whose right hand has become infected with an alien parasite that names itself Migi (Jap. for "right"). Migi is the first parasite to develop a symbiotic relationship with its host, as he and Shinichi slowly develop a grudging friendship. Migi isn't the only Parasite on earth, however, and as cases of Parasites killing humans begin to emerge, humans seek to kill off Parasites. Shinichi and Migi find themselves caught in between these two sides of the struggle over planet Earth.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Attack on Titan Season 2WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (1988)Grave of the FirefliesStudio GhibliDramaNovel~89minWhen their mother is killed in the firebombing of Tokyo near the end of World War II, teenage Seita and his little sister Setsuko are left on their own: their father is away, serving in the Imperial Navy. The two children initially stay with an aunt, but she has little affection for them and resents the time and money they require. The two children set up housekeeping in a cave by a stream, but their meager resources are quickly exhausted, and Seita is reduced to stealing to feed his sister.
- TV-Series, 24 (2015)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Battle in EgyptDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minAfter 30 grueling days of fighting off wave after wave of assassins sent by the megalomaniacal vampire DIO (all the while traveling by plane, train, and automobile from Japan, through Southeast Asia, and across the Middle East), Jotaro and his allies have made it at last to Egypt where DIO lies in wait. DIO, striving to end the Joestar line that has stood in his way for 100 years, sends his final and most fervent team of Stand-user followers, the 9 Egyptian Gods, to eliminate Jotaro and his allies. Jotaro and his party now have only two weeks to make their way to DIO’s hideout in Cairo and eliminate him before Jotaro’s mother succumbs to DIO’s curse.
- TV-Series, 26 (2012)JoJo’s Bizarre AdventureDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minBeginning its tale in 19th century England, young aristocrat Jonathan Joestar finds himself locked in bitter rivalry with Dio Brando, a low-born boy who Jonathan’s father took under his wing after the death of Dio’s father. Discontent with his station in life, Dio’s fathomless drive to reign over all eventually leads him to seek the supernatural powers of an ancient Aztec stone mask in the Joestars' possession – an artifact that will forever change the destiny of Dio and Jonathan for generations to come. Fifty years later, in 1938 New York City, Jonathan’s grandson Joseph Joestar must take up his grandfather’s mission and master the abilities necessary to destroy the stone mask and its immensely powerful creators, the Pillar men, who threaten humanity's very existence.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Gantz:ODigital Frontier Inc.Action DramaManga~95min
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Btooom!MADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~24minSakamoto Ryota is an unemployed 22 year old who lives with his mother and spends his days doing nothing but playing video games. In the real world, there may be nothing special about him, but online, he's one of the world's top players of the combat game called Btooom. One day, he awakes on what appears to be a tropical island, though he has no memory of how he got there or why. While exploring the island, Ryota runs into a mysterious being who attacks him by throwing a strange looking bomb at him. Ryota then realizes that both his life is in danger, and that he has somehow become trapped in a real-life version of his favorite game. Ryota and the other "players" must now survive through the nightmare to figure out the reason why they ended up in the game in the first place.
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)High School of the DeadMADHOUSE Inc.HorrorManga~24minOne morning the high school student Takashi Komuro enjoys the silence at school when he is suddenly interrupted by strange noises and a shaky-legged person who tries to enter the school grounds. Subsequently several teachers come to the school gate to shoo the person away. All of a sudden, a teacher is bitten by the person and within seconds the school campus becomes a place of violence, blood, death and undead zombies. Takashi, shocked by the scenery, runs for his life to save his schoolmates and early love Rei Miyamoto. The struggle for survival has just begun..
- Movie, 1 (2018)MFKZStudio 4°CActionComic~94min
- Web, 1 (2019)Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ardyn - PrologueAction~13min
- OVA, 4 (2013)Corpse Party: Tortured SoulsasreadHorrorVisual Novel~30minOne rainy night after a school festival, a group of students from Kisaragi Academy decide to perform the "Sachiko Ever After" charm, which will unite them forever as friends. Once the ritual is done, a sudden earthquake transports them to Heavenly Host, a torn down elementary school. Unbeknownst to Satoshi and his friends, however, is the horrific past behind it which culminated in its demolition. As they look for each other and try to escape from Heavenly Host, they soon find out their lives are at the mercy of those affected by that same bloodied past.
- Web, 12 (2019)7 SeedsGonzo K.K.DramaManga~24minIn 7 Seeds, the anime adaptation to Yumi Tamura’s manga of the same name, we find ourselves in a destroyed world where human civilization no longer exists. A huge meteor collided with the earth and extinguished all life—no organism survived the impact or its consequences. Scientists who could foresee the calamitous event, but could not prevent it, nevertheless devised a plan to ensure the survival of mankind: “Project 7 Seeds.” Five groups, each consisting of seven extremely talented young men and women, were carefully selected and divided into their respective teams—Spring, Summer A, Summer B, Autumn and Winter. These groups were then put into cryogenic sleep, from which they were to wake up only when the Earth’s climate would allow human life to resume. One of the “lucky chosen ones” is Natsu Iwashimizu. She finds herself together with three strangers in the middle of an ocean and while their sleeping capsules are doomed, the four can escape to a lifeboat and paddle to the nearest island. But instead of finding other people there, they just find more questions … None of them can remember how they landed on the sea, nobody knows what is going on here and there doesn’t seem to be any contact with the outside world. But before they can deal with the “What has happened?” they have to dedicate themselves to the “What do we do now and how do we survive the day?”
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Terra FormarsLiden Films Inc.Action DramaManga~24minTwenty years ago, Shokichi Komachi was part of the Bugs 2 mission to Mars that discovered Terra Formars, human-cockroach hybrids that resulted from a terraforming accident. Shokichi was one of only two survivors. Now, the AE virus that came from Mars is raging wildly on earth. Shokichi boards the spacecraft Annex 1 to go back to Mars to find a sample in order to create a vaccine. They will face an unanticipated accident, a multinational conspiracy, and even more advanced Terra Formars.
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)GantzGonzo K.K.ActionManga~24minIn a digital realm between life and the hereafter, there lies an empty room, a black sphere, and the trapped souls of the unfortunate. Here, the only meaning left is in the brutal game. Welcome to GANTZ, the next level of action, horror, and science fiction. Inspired from nightmares, Gantz brings forth a shocking vision produced in precise 2D/3D animation to showcase a slick and bizarre tale.
- Movie, 1 (1996)X: The MovieMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~100minTokyo is the city where the final battle between the Dragon of Earth and the Dragon of Heaven will take place in the Japanese anime film X, directed by Taro Rin and written by the all-woman writing team Clamp. The Dragon of Earth wants to wipe out humankind because of the damage people have inflicted on the Earth, while the Dragon of Heaven is fighting to protect civilisation. At the centre of all this is Kamui, the chosen one, who must pick a dragon to fight for. Full of dreams and flashbacks that pop up out of nowhere, the structure of X could be considered confusing and needlessly complex if the story weren't so simple. Obviously, we are supposed to root for the Dragon of Heaven to win and save mankind, but the funny thing is, the Dragon of Earth has the better argument. If it were a debate, humanity would lose. But it's not a debate, it's an action film, and many of Tokyo's most famous buildings get destroyed in the battles. As with most anime, the women are either girlishly cute or slutty, but luckily in X, there are no graphic rapes; the love interest is merely crucified three or four times. It may not be the greatest anime film out there, but at least it's never boring.
- OVA, 1 (2011)High School of the Dead OVA: Drifters of the DeadMADHOUSE Inc.ComedyManga~16minThe group leaves mainland Japan only to arrive on a secluded island. But what adventure awaits them there...
- OVA, 6 (1989)Angel CopD.A.S.T CorporationActionManga~29minTo combat rising attacks by communist terrorists, Japan has created a special security force authorized to use lethal force. Angel, the newest member of the force, fights to take down the terrorist group, Red May. Accidentally uncovering ties between Red May and the government, she and the rest of the Special Security Force are targeted for execution by 3 "hunters", enhanced psychics, working for the government. Together with her cybernetically enhanced partner, Raiden, it is up to Angel to stop them.
- OVA, 1 (1988)Violence Jack: Evil TownStudio 88ActionManga~50minThe World as we know it has been torn apart shattered by a series of natural disasters that have turned civilization into a brutish nightmare of survival and has left whole cities buried beneath the Earth. It's now a lethal and chaotic place, a place where only the strongest and most savage remain alive. The strongest of them all is a giant warrior known as Violence Jack… Violence Jack tries to avert a civil war brewing among the wretched inhabitants of a subterranean metropolis called Evil Town...
- OVA, 1 (1990)Violence Jack: Hell's WindStudio 88ActionManga~60minThe survivors of Kanto's Hell Earthquake built a new city and christened it "Hope Town". However, this peaceful town becomes a nightmare when it's raided by the motorcycle gang, "Hell's Wind". They abduct the women while the remaining townsfolk are left helpless against them. Meanwhile, a boy, Saburo, meets Jun. Jun's lover was previously murdered, and the duo help one another to fight against Hell's Wind. The battles are getting more and more difficult, but with the appearance of Violence Jack, the citizens seem to gain the upper hand against Hell's Wind. Yet...
- OVA, 3 (1995)School of DarknessHentai~45min
- OVA, 1 (1997)Alien from the DarknessHentaiOriginal Work~45min
- OVA, 3 (2003)Hyakki: The Secret of Devil's IslandArms CorporationHentaiVisual Novel~29min
- OVA, 4 (1998)Desert Island Story XArms CorporationHentaiVisual Novel~30min
- OVA, 4 (1999)Desert Island Story XXHentaiVisual Novel~30min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Yakusoku no Neverland (2020)HorrorManga~?min
Page 1 of 1